Roman Record
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

The following morning I'd had my breakfast, and got myself ready for work, and was just finishing my second cup of coffee when the phone rang. Sally, I hoped, and I was not disappointed.

"Hi, Peter, I'm making very good time, so I've stopped for a coffee and stretch, and unless anything goes wrong, all being well I should be there between eleven and twelve."

"Well if you do get held up, don't rush. When you get here, there is a box for you on the table in the kitchen."

"What is it? I hope you haven't been buying anything for me. I told you not to."

"And I told you I will buy what and when I want. As for what it is, you'll have to wait and see. Drive carefully, my love."

"I will. See you later, bye."

The rest of the morning seemed to drag interminably. Fortunately I didn't have any meetings to attend, which was just as well, as I don't think I could have concentrated anyway. Eventually, at about a quarter to eleven, my phone rang.

"Yes, Jean."

"Mrs Roman on the line."

"Good, put her through. Hi, Sally, how are you doing?"

"I'm nearly at your house. I couldn't phone when I got onto the M3 as there was a police car behind me, and it stayed there all the way along. I didn't want to slow down just so that it could pass me, so I waited till I was off the M3. Sorry. "

"That's all right. I'll be able to leave fairly soon, just a few final things to tie up, and so I should be home in under an hour."

"No need to panic. I'll be OK until you arrive. See you soon. Love you. Bye."

In order not to start anything that I would have to leave half done, I'd been dawdling over the things I was doing, thinking I could soon finish them after Sally rang. Now I was going to have to do them when I could instead be on my way home to her. Ah well, serves me right for not getting on in the first place.

Things didn't take too long to finish, and I was able to leave, saying to Jean as I left that if she needed me urgently to use my mobile number, but that it would be turned off all that afternoon. I then wished her a good weekend, and departed. I was about half way home, when my mobile beeped to indicate that a message had arrived. I looked at it, and the message read:

"I ought 2 say u shouldnt have but these silk undies make me feel so horny n sexy that if u not here soon I will start without u XXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

Well, it certainly looked as though I had got one thing right, and that I was, as I hoped and expected, going to have a very interesting weekend.

I was on a straight piece of road, with not much traffic about, so I texted back: "There in 10 mins XXXXX" and a minute or two later my phone beeped again, and this time the message was "Take tie off XXXXX" and shortly after another message came: "Unbutton shirt XXXXX".

I drove one-handed while I removed my tie, and put it in my jacket pocket, and then I undid the buttons on my shirt. What my neighbours might think if they saw me between the car and the house, I neither knew nor cared. Fortunately, as I finished undoing my shirt, I turned into the road where my house was. I say fortunately, because I was beginning to wonder what the next instruction might be.

I parked in the drive, and almost ran to the front door. Just as I reached it, the door opened. I couldn't see Sally, but guessed she would have stayed behind the door so as not to be seen, so I quickly entered, without pushing the door fully open, and it closed behind me.

Immediately Sally was in my arms, with her arms going under my shirt to clutch at, and stroke the skin of my back. Our lips met, and we kissed as if we had been apart for half a lifetime, instead of a few days. I slid my hands across her back, and felt the wonderful smoothness of the silk kimono over her equally smooth skin.

Her hands were stroking my back with a sense of urgency, and then one hand came between us and grasped my rapidly stiffening cock through my trousers.

She pulled her mouth away from mine, and said, "Either fuck me here, or take me to bed, but either way, do it now."

"Bed," I said, "Up the stairs."

"I know." She took my hand in hers, and set off up the stairs and I willingly followed after her.

When we got into the bedroom, I noticed that she had already turned the bedclothes right back. She began to kiss me again, while I tried to remove my jacket. Once this was removed, I pushed my hands between us, so that I could undo my belt, but Sally sank to her knees, and undid it for me, and then unbuttoned, and unzipped my trousers and pulled them down to my ankles.

While she was doing this, I had managed to lever my shoes off by using my feet. As soon as she had pushed my trousers down, she similarly pulled down my under-pants, and immediately took my rampant cock into her warm wet mouth. It was blissful to have my cock in her mouth again, as she licked all around my knob and sucked me deep into her. While she was doing this, I managed to remove my shirt, and then succeeded in stepping out of my trousers and pants.

I put my hands down under her shoulders, and lifted her up to her feet again.

"That was divine, my love, but very much more, and you'd have had a mouthful of come, and then you wouldn't have been able to have your pussy filled, either by come or cock."

"That's what I need, your lovely cock in my pussy. Feel how wet it is."

She took my hand, and pushed it in between her legs, and it was only now that I realised that all she was wearing was the midnight blue silk robe. She pressed my hand against her, and I curled my middle finger upwards so that it entered her, and found that her pussy was deliciously wet. I wanted to lick these wonderful juices from her, but realised that Sally had no interest in any further foreplay, all she wanted was me in her, and I was only too happy to oblige.

I slipped the robe off her shoulders, and she allowed it to slip to the floor, and as I did so, I said:

"Let's to bed, my delightful damsel."

"Yes, my lord," she responded, and moved to the bed, climbed on it, and lay on her back with her head on the pillow, and her knees raised and apart. I could not resist just standing there for a moment, admiring the magnificence that lay before me. Her breasts so full, but firmly upright, surmounted by the peaks of her erect nipples; her face, full of love for me; and her luscious lips, that had already welcomed me home.

Inevitably my eyes moved downwards, to feast on the elegance of her long, smooth shapely legs, and the glistening opening between them, which was already fully open and aroused waiting to be filled by the cock which stood out rigidly in front of me.

"You look utterly, sumptuously, irresistibly fuckable, adorable lady."

"Come to me, Peter, come to me, and fill me with your gorgeous cock. My pussy is so hungry for you, I can hardly bear it."

I climbed on to the bed, and moved between her legs. My cock, I positioned at the entrance to her vagina, and with one swift stroke, plunged it into her hot hungry depths. Once inside her, I made no attempt to start fucking her, rejoicing as I was in the wonderful feeling of once more being united with her.

"Home at last," I said. "I love you, my dearest woman, and although I wouldn't expect this welcome every day, I long for the time that you are here each day when I come home, and even more that you should be next to me when I go to sleep, and there next to me when I wake up each morning. It's funny, I thought that I was quite happy before I met you, but now I realise what happiness is. Thank you for letting me find out."

"Darling Peter, you never need to thank me for becoming part of your life, for me too it is so much more than I ever expected to happen."

She squeezed my cock in her vagina as if to reinforce what she was saying, but it also spurred me to slowly start to withdraw from her, and then just as slowly push back into her. As I pushed back in, she lifted her hips towards me, and her hands went down to my bottom, so that she could pull me in even further.

"Peter?"

"Yes."

"Peter, don't be gentle, fuck me hard. I really want to feel you pounding in to me. Don't worry if you think you might come too quickly The way I feel, you couldn't."

I needed no urging, and immediately pulled back out of her until only my knob remained in her pussy, and then I began to fuck in and out of her as hard and as fast as I could. Immediately, she seemed to be on the verge of coming. She gasped loudly and I felt her beginning to tremble under and around me, as she urged me onwards, both with her hands on my bottom, and with her voice in my ear.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.