Roman Record - Cover

Roman Record

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

When we got down to the kitchen, we found no sign of the girls, but we hadn't been there very long — the kettle hadn't even boiled, when they both arrived.

"Hello, you two," I said, "and how are you, this lovely day?"

"Fine, thanks Daddy," said Angie, "Are we in time for breakfast?"

"I would think so," replied Sally. "Help yourself to anything you want."

"It does improve the morning having you here, Peter," said Lucy, "and it also seems to make mum more cheerful. Normally I don't get a word out of her until she's had her breakfast and is well into her coffee after it."

"I think that mornings are the time when anyone is entitled to be as sociable or otherwise as they want to be," responded Sally, "and there are times when you are utterly unsociable, as you well know."

"True, I suppose," said Lucy, "I was only commenting on how cheerful you seem today. By the way, about the house that Peter is going to buy, have you thought about making sure it's near a decent golf course?"

"I hadn't put that on the list of criteria," I said, "but you are quite right, that's important. Not only a decent course, but one where we have a chance to become members this side of eternity. I know it's hopeless trying to get into some of the clubs in the area. Are you a golfer, as well as Sally, Lucy?"

"I started playing a few months ago, and I'm not much good yet, but I'd like to be able to play more, and having a golf course handy would be great."

"I quite agree with you, and I'm hoping that I'll be able to play more now that I won't be travelling so much. I'll have to get down to some serious practice as soon as I can, if I'm going to be good enough to play with Sally."

"I know that you play, Peter," said Sally, "What's your handicap?"

"Well, I was playing off eleven, but I don't think I could get anywhere near that at present. I've only played a few times a year for the last three or four years, but I think I could get down somewhere near there once I am able to devote some time to it, which I fully intend to, as soon as the immediate pressure of the new job eases off. By the way, Sally, I hadn't asked before, but what do you play off?"

"Mum's the club champion, and her handicap's seven," said Lucy proudly.

"Daddy, if I'm able to come and live with you, will you teach me to play golf?" asked Angie, "I'd love to be able to play. I hear so much about it from Lucy."

"No," I said, and Angie's face fell, "if I taught you, you'd just learn my bad habits. What I will do, though, is take you to the best teaching professional in the area, and pay for as many lessons as you want."

"I quite agree," said Sally, "I have never tried to teach Lucy anything about golf — except the rules and etiquette. Peter is absolutely right, if you're going to learn properly, you must go to a pro."

The four of us chatted for a while, and I realised how much I missed not being part of a family. Then I thought that perhaps my days of solitary living were soon to be at an end, and here with me this morning was the family that would share my life. The idea had a huge appeal to me, and I hoped that nothing would occur to prevent such a desirable outcome for me.

When we'd all finished eating, the girls said that they would clear away, so Sally and I took our coffee into the lounge.

"You looked very thoughtful in there for a while, Peter, and you also fell silent for several minutes. Is something wrong?"

"No, nothing's wrong, Sally, quite the contrary. I owe you an explanation, I think. What I was thinking was how pleasant it was to be sharing a Sunday morning with other people, people I liked — or better, people I loved — rather than just people I worked with, or happened to have met in a hotel. I felt as though I belonged to a family again."

"You do, now. The family of you, me and our daughters, and if all goes well, it shouldn't be long before we can share every morning, at least until the girls go to college or university. When you, or we, get a house, do you think your ex will object to Angie living with you, with us?"

"I really don't know. She may object just out of bloody-mindedness, but on the other hand, judging by the amount of time she is happy for Angie to spend here with you and Lucy, she may be pleased not to have to look after her any more. Anyway, even if she does object, I don't think she will be able to stop Angie coming to me. I'm not sure about the legalities, but, after all, Angie is over sixteen, and ought to be allowed to decide for herself where, and with whom, she lives. If it's necessary to go to court about it, I think that any judge would take the same view. I'll have a word with one of our legal people, and if he doesn't know, he should be able to find out for me. Let's not worry about that. If we need to, we'll cross the bridge when we get to it."

"OK."

Just then, the girls came in to join us.

"Now," I said to all of them, "just in case I happen to see anything that I think you would like, I want some information from all of you. I already know your sizes for bras and panties, and I would like to pay tribute to my spy for getting those all correct, but what sizes are each of you for dresses, or shoes or stockings? Sally, have you a piece of paper I could have to make notes on, and a pen I could borrow please?"

Pen and paper were immediately forthcoming, as was the information I was asking for, and I soon had a little dossier of sizes for each of them. Actually, I had absolutely no intention of trying to buy any of them dresses or shoes without their being with me to try them on, but I did have thoughts about buying stockings, and perhaps a blouse if I saw one I particularly liked. Not that I expected to have much time to go shopping in the week ahead, but there was always the internet or mail order. There was always the possibility of seeing something I liked, and it was reassuring to know that if I did, at least I had all of their sizes.

When I had finished recording all this information, Angie asked, "What time are you going to leave this afternoon, Daddy?"

"I thought at about three o'clock, if that's all right with you, Sally."

"You can stay as long as you wish, Peter," she replied. "I hope you know that, but I also know you need to get back to sort some work out."

"If Angie and I are back by two thirty, Mum, could we borrow the car after lunch, we want to go into town to the music shop to see if they've got the new CD we've been waiting for," asked Lucy, and continued, "and if we can, would it be all right if we had a fairly early lunch?"

"The answer to both your questions is yes, provided you are back by two thirty, and you drive carefully. What would you like for lunch, Peter?"

"Just something light, please, I don't want a full Sunday lunch before I'm driving. If I did, I'd probably go to sleep on the motorway."

"Would you like just a salad then?"

"That would be great if it's not too much trouble."

"No trouble at all, I'll go and start getting it ready now. You three stay here, it won't take me long."

Sally went off to the kitchen, leaving me with the girls.

"Daddy," said Angie, "I hope you don't mind us going off and leaving you till just before you go, but me and Lucy thought you might like to spend the last couple of hours here by yourself with Sally. You seem to be really getting on well together."

"We are, I'm very happy to say, and I do appreciate you giving us this extra time together. While she's not here, can you tell me what sort of perfume she uses, Lucy?"

"I'm not really sure what she's using at present, I'll just nip upstairs and look in her dressing table drawer. She won't hear me while she's in the kitchen. Back in a minute."

I took out my wallet, and removed six twenty pound notes, and gave them to Angie.

"Angie, first of all I'd like you to get a big box of chocolates for Sally, the best you can find, and spend about twenty pounds. If you or Lucy know what she particularly likes, get those, otherwise, get Bendincks, I think that's right if you can find them, or any Swiss or Belgian choccies. Don't give them to her till after I've gone though, please. The other hundred is fifty each for you and Lucy to buy yourselves whatever you want, OK."

"Thanks ever so, Daddy, we'll enjoy spending this, I'm sure." She came across and kissed me. "Lovely generous Daddy."

"Now, as soon as I have found and bought a house, if you still want to come and live with me, I'll sort it out as quickly as I can. But until then, I think it's still best that your mum doesn't know that you've seen me, don't you?"

"I think so. I hope you find a house quickly. Are Sally and Lucy going to live with you too?"

"I think so, and I certainly hope so. Is that all right with you."

"All right? It would be absolutely fab. Best thing in the world, all four of us together."

Just then, Lucy returned, and passed me a piece of paper and said, "I've written on here the name of the one I think she's using at present, Peter, and also, underneath, the names of some others she likes. Is that OK?"

"Wonderful."

"Lucy," said Angie, "Daddy's given us fifty quid each to spend on anything we want, isn't that great?"

"Ooooh yes, thanks Peter," and I then received a kiss from my other 'daughter'.

Just as she did, Sally came back into the lounge, and seeing me being kissed, enquired, "What's all this then?"

"I was just thanking Peter," said Lucy, "He's given Angie fifty quid for each of us."

"That's nice of him. I hope you're not both going to splurge it on that fearful racket you think is music."

"We might, Peter said we could buy whatever we wanted," replied Lucy, with a big grin.

"Well if you do, please make sure that the doors upstairs are closed when you play it, and the windows, I don't want the neighbours half a mile away complaining. What I came in for, was to say that lunch is ready if you are."

We went through to the kitchen and had our lunch, and as soon as it was over, the girls departed, having first assured us that they would be back at half past two.

"How nice to have you to myself again, Peter."

"I agree, my love, but it's not accidental. Angie told me that she and Lucy felt that we ought to be allowed to be alone together this afternoon, because we seemed to be getting on so well."

"Good heavens. At last they are growing up and being considerate of other people's needs. It must be your good influence. Well, if we've got until half past two, that leaves us nearly two hours to fill. Had you anything in mind?"

"Besides being alone with you, no, what else could I want?"

"I can make a few suggestions if you wish."

"Suggest away, as long as they involve me being with you, preferably in or on a comfortable bed I will accept any suggestion."

"That is precisely what I had in mind. Shall we go up now? Or would you rather let your lunch digest first?"

"What do you think? Come on then." I held my hand out to her, and we held each other's hand until we reached the bottom of the stairs, and then she let go of my hand to walk in front of me. As soon as she had walked up two of the stairs, I put my hands down to the hem of her skirt, and then lifted them up and took hold of her bottom. To my surprise and delight, I found that she wasn't wearing any panties, so I slipped one hand between her legs, and stroked the edge of it back and forth along her pussy.

"Mmmm, I hoped you might do that, Peter, which is why I am pantieless. I take it you approve."

I held her still so that she couldn't walk up any further, and, stepping up close behind her, I said, "If you put your hand behind you, you will be able to feel my approval."

She did as I suggested, and felt the erection that was causing my trousers to bulge in front of me.

"Yes, you do approve, and I want to examine your approval more closely. If we don't get to the bedroom soon, I'll have your approval in me right here, come on."

We almost ran up the rest of the stairs and into the bedroom, and wasted no time in undressing each other.

"Sally, on the first night we spent up here, I sat in that chair, and you delightfully bent over in front of me, would you do that again for me."

"Of course I will, whatever you want. Go and sit down then."

I sat down, and she came and stood right in front of me, a wonderful example of glorious womanhood, her firm breasts jutting forward, with their pink peaks already excited and erect. I marvelled yet again at the glowing smoothness of her skin, and the elegant double curve, in from her shoulders to her waist, then out again over her hips, between which I had known such joy, and then in again to taper to her long shapely legs.

"Is this what you'd like?" she asked.

She turned away from me, and then spreading her legs apart, she bent over until her head was well below her waist. All of her was open to my view, and to ensure that I missed nothing, she reached behind her and pulled apart the glorious globes of her bottom. I wanted just to admire, but was unable to resist reaching forward to caress her soft silky smooth skin, and then gently tug her back towards me so that I could kiss her.

First her hands, then towards her pretty pinky-brown rosette, and finally in the centre of it, where I not only kissed, but licked with the utmost delight, and then pressed the tip of my tongue into her. Immediately she felt my tongue start to press into her, she relaxed her sphincter muscle, and pushed back towards me, so that my tongue was taken in to her. Guessing what she would like, I commenced to tongue-fuck her arse, which was soon accompanied by murmurs of pleasure.

"Peter, that is so good, I could happily stand here for as long as you were able to keep doing it, but I want to hold you, to feel you, please let's go to bed."

"I want the same, my love, I just wanted to repeat the experience of being able to watch you like that. To bed then."

Once we were on the bed, I took her in my arms, and she put hers around me. I felt so contented and happy, that I could have willingly just lain like that until we had to get up again, but my cock had other ideas, pressing against her and indicating that it wanted to be involved as well.

"Sally, we had a lovely hard, fast fuck this morning, how would you like a long slow loving this afternoon?"

"Peter, you must be able to read my mind. I'd love to have you in me, and then just lie here, enjoying all the feelings, without any urge to orgasm, but I can't guarantee that once I have you in me, other urges might not take over. Do you want to be on top of me, or me on top?"

"I'd really love it to have a sort of combination of the two, when you're ready to have me inside you, I'll show you what I mean."

"What do you mean, 'when I'm ready'? I've been ready ever since we first mentioned coming up here. Although I love foreplay with you, if you ever just want to slide straight in, you'll always find me wet and welcoming. Just feel me now."

She took my hand and pressed it to her pussy, and I could feel that her lips were open and sopping wet with her love juices.

"I see, or rather feel, what you mean. OK then, for once I'll forego the pleasure of licking your pussy. Will you lie on your back then?" She did so. "And now raise your right leg and put it over my legs. Now if I put my right leg over your left one, as you see, it brings my cock conveniently in front of your pussy, and if I go like this," I pushed myself towards her. "It goes in."

Once inside her, I adjusted my position so that I was as deeply inside her as I could get, and the top of my right leg, or rather the junction between leg and torso, was pressing against her clitoris.

"I like this position," I said, "because I can feel completely relaxed, and it also has the advantages that I can look at you, can stroke your breasts, move a little inside you with hardly any effort, but still squeeze your clit."

Hardly moving at all, I just tightened and relaxed my muscles, causing my knob to move up and down her channel a little, and I pressed more firmly against her clit at the same time.

"And if I slide my left hand underneath, like this, I can even stroke your bottom."

"Mmmm, I think I could really get to like this," said Sally, "I don't have the range of movement that you do, but I can still squeeze your cock, like this, or even milk it, like this."

A look of slight concentration crossed her face, and then I felt her vaginal muscles ripple up and down my cock, as she milked me.

"I do like it that I can still kiss you though," and she leaned over, and pressed her mouth to mine.

We just lay there for a while, I started to stroke her breasts, and then to squeeze them gently.

"That's nice, Peter, but don't squeeze them too hard or start to milk them, will you, as if you do, I won't be able to stay so lovely and relaxed. This is so beautiful and enjoyable being able to feel you deep inside me, without any necessity to even think about coming. That sounds awful, as if I find having an orgasm a problem, and nothing could be further from the truth."

"I know just what you mean though. Like this, as we are now, I feel so close to you, so loving, and, as you say, with no thought of coming or, well, anything at all, really. When you feel like it, I can move a bit more, and probably bring you to a climax, without necessarily doing so myself, so I will still be here when you come down again."

"Now you're tempting me again. That sounds delicious, and you can go for it whenever you feel like it," she said, and gave my cock an internal squeeze.

I rolled slightly back from her, which just withdrew an inch or so of my cock, slowly, and then slowly rolled back, pushing it back into her, pushing as hard in as I could, and squeezing her clitoris. As I slid back in, I felt the knob of my cock graze across her cervix, and the little gasp of pleasure showed me that I would be able to do as I had suggested.

I continued with the in and out motion, not very quickly yet, but ensuring that her clitoris received a squeeze each time, while my right hand started to squeeze her breast more firmly, and my left hand went underneath to stroke her hidden rosette. After a few strokes there, I felt her relax, and I slid the tip of my finger into her, and started to finger-fuck her gently in time to my gentle fucking of her pussy. I made no effort to rush things, but just kept on with this gentle movement, but I could tell that the various stimuli were starting to have a significant effect on her, as her breathing first of all started to become heavier, then erratic, and then she began to gasp for breath. At that point, I slightly increased the range of my movements, and also made them a little quicker and more forceful.

"Peter, oh Peter, that's so good, you're making all of me feel as though I'm on fire. Yes, just keep on like that, I'm nearly there, my love."

She reached her hand down, and took hold of my thigh, and started to pull me towards her as I rolled forward, and then pushing me away as I rolled backwards. Her action on me suggested that she was ready for me to increase the range of my rolling, and so increase the amount by which I moved inside her.

I only increased the amount by which I rolled each time by a small amount, but as well as increasing the distance my cock travelled inside her pussy, it also pressed it more firmly against her pussy walls, and this seemed to accentuate her pleasure. She was now gasping quite loudly, and the grip of her hand on me increased, until quite suddenly, I felt her beginning to tremble.

"Now, Peter," she shouted, "now, push it right in. I'm coming, yes, yes, I'm coming, aaaaaaahhhhh."

Just as she reached her peak, I rolled towards her as far as I could, and pushed my cock as deep as possible into her, and then I experienced once again the superb feeling of this gorgeous sensual woman in the throes of her orgasm with my cock deep inside her being clutched by her wonderful cunt. I waited there, and watched her. As she came, her face was screwed up with tension and her eyes were tightly closed, but as she descended from the heights, it relaxed, and a satisfied smile spread across her face, and then finally she opened her eyes, blinked, and looked at me.

"I just loved that, Peter, and what makes it even better is feeling your strong hard cock still inside me. Are you still comfortable like this?"

"Yes, very comfortable, that's one of the reasons I suggested it, because I feel no tension in me at all like this, or at least not until I want to."

"Does it feel good for you though? I know it does for me, and that was a lovely come you gave me."

"It feels wonderful for me, And the most wonderful was feeling you coming, my dearest woman. Are you ready to go again, or would you rather return to tranquillity?"

"I'm ready if you are. Will you come with me this time?"

"We've still got plenty of time until the girls will be back, so I'd rather not come with you next time, but the time after."

"You spoil me dreadfully, and I absolutely adore it, but don't feel you have to wait, darling. Come when it suits you."

"All right, but the trouble is, once I come, I doubt if I'll be strong enough to get back inside you again this afternoon, and I want to stay here as long as I can."

"I understand, but please don't feel you have to prevent yourself coming with me this time."

"One of the beauties of this position is that it is so very enjoyable for me, but until I want to, I am not getting near to coming. Still, we'll see how it goes."

With that, I recommenced my slight rolling away from her, and then back towards her. Only very gently, with slight movement at first, and while doing so, I reached my arm across and stroked the side of her face, and her cheeks. Then I ran my finger across her luscious lips, which opened to suck my finger inside, where she licked and sucked on it, which I found very erotic.

Back and forth I rolled, very gradually increasing the amount of movement, and so gradually increasing the amount by which my cock slid backwards and forwards in her liquid pussy. The sensations I was feeling were so delicious, but still I felt that I was not to any extent being driven towards an orgasm. The same was not true for Sally though.

More quickly than before she started to gasp with pleasure, and started to squeeze my cock, tightly as I rolled away from her, and then when I rolled towards her, she loosened her grip, but retained enough pressure on me so that I felt each time as though I had to part the walls of her pussy as I invaded her depths. Once more I began to squeeze and then to milk her breast. I filled my hand with her firmness as I held around the base of her breast, and then maintaining my pressure on her, I slid my hand up to the prominent peak that was her nipple, which I squeezed quite tightly when I reached it.

By this time, I was rolling away from her quite a bit more, and was exerting more pressure on her clitoris at the depth of each stroke. Sally was by now panting loudly, and every so often seeming to catch her breath, and then start again.

"Oh yes, Peter, love me, fuck me, harder now, push it right into my cunt, yes, yes, oh God yes, I'm coming again, fuck me as hard as you can, yyyyeeeeeeeeessssssss, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh."

All around my cock and under my hand I felt her orgasm flood through her. She throbbed and trembled and then, with my cock as deep into her as I could get it, she spasmed into rigidity, and gripped my cock with her wonderful vaginal muscles, so that I was totally unable to move for several seconds until the height of her orgasm passed, and she again started to descend back to earth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.