Roman Record - Cover

Roman Record

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

On the way back to the bedroom, she took a fresh towel out of a cupboard, and replaced the one that was on the bench.

Then she turned to me and said, "Peter, I'd love to have your gorgeous cock in my bum again. How would you like to lie down on the bench again, so that I can ride you?"

"You know that I don't need asking twice for such a delight, but before that, how would you like me to stroke you to an orgasm with my fingers. Then you will have something to remember when we are talking on the phone, as we discussed earlier. It will also give me the time to recover more fully before I enjoy the delights of your lovely bottom," I replied.

"Sounds good to me," she said with a smile of anticipation, "Shall we get on the bed then?"

"Yes, and why don't you lie in whatever position you are likely to be in when I ring you, or you ring me."

"Well, if I am up here, which I would be if I rang you, or knew when you were going to ring me,..."

"If I ring," I interrupted, "and you are not up here, I can always ring you back in 5 minutes or however long suits you. Just tell me, OK?"

"Fine. Well, as I was saying, if I'm up here, I'd be lying over towards this side of the bed, near the telephone, and my head would be on the pillow with the phone trapped against my ear so that both hands were free. I'd have my legs bent, like this," she lifted her knees until they were about a foot or so off the bed, "and they would be open, like this." She let her legs fall apart, so that her knees were almost on the bed, and her pussy was fully exposed to my gaze. "Right, now it is for you to take over, just as you would on the phone. Why don't you describe just what you are doing or going to do, what you feel and so on?"

"I come into your bedroom, and there you are waiting for me. Your legs are apart, and I can see your gleaming pussy. When I look closely at it," I did so, "I can see beads of your love juices over its surface. You are most decidedly ready for me. I would quickly remove my clothes, and lie down on the bed next to you. I'm pleased that you're lying on that side of the bed, as it means that my right arm and hand are on my upper side when I lie on my side facing you.

"First of all, I cannot resist paying homage to your adorable breasts, so I'll bend my head towards the right one which is nearest to me, and sticking out my tongue, just lick the very tip of its nipple, and then lick round it before putting my mouth over it, and sucking it into my mouth." As I said each of these stages, I carried out the action I was describing, and continued to do so.

"I notice that the nipple I'm sucking has stiffened and is now sticking out, and when I lean back and look at it, it looks like a ripe cherry. I move to your other breast, and do the same things to this one, with the same result. I need to make myself comfortable for what is to come, so I move the pillow you are not lying on slightly down the bed, so that when I put my head on it, my mouth will be conveniently placed to suck your breasts.

"Mmmm that's nice and comfortable. My right hand now moves to your legs, and hardly touching you, I stroke your right leg along the inside from your knee upwards, stopping just before I reach your pussy. Then I do the same with your left leg. I notice that this is making you move your legs even further apart. I stroke the inner side of your right leg again, pressing very slightly harder this time, then I stroke it as lightly as possible again. Now I let my fingers trace the crease at the top of your leg and allow the back of my hand to just brush against the outer lips of your pussy. Your skin feels so soft and smooth, so warm and welcoming. I now change my stroking so that I trace the shape of your pussy, starting above your opening, and coming down the side and then inwards. I stroke as far as I can reach, and then again on the other side of you.

"I feel your hips lifting off the bed, is this with need for me to stroke your pussy, or is it perhaps so that I can do this, and put my fingers under you, and stroke your secret entrance, stroke all around it, then over it. And finally concentrate my attentions on the very centre of it. As I stroke, it relaxes and seems to want to welcome my finger, but I don't want to go there just yet, so I move my hand back above you, and place two fingers at the lower end of your pussy. I gently stroke upwards, moving my fingers apart when I reach the region of your clitoris. Then I place one finger just above your clit, and as lightly as possible, I begin to flick it. I can tell that you are enjoying this, as your hips lift off the bed, pushing your clit more firmly against my eager fingers. Realising that you want more pressure, I press against your clit with my fingers, and start to move then in a circular motion, and after a while, I move my fingers downwards, putting one in your pussy, and the other, now fully lubricated, underneath and into your bottom. The palm of my hand, I ensure remains pressed against your clit, and as I move my hand up and down, my fingers go in and out of you, and my palm slides back and forth across your clit.

"You start to gasp for breath, so I move my hand more quickly, at the same time pressing against you more firmly. Then I move my other hand to your breast, and encircle the base of it, squeeze it, and while continuing to squeeze, I move my hand up your breast to the nipple. I know that you like having your tits milked, so I continue with this while my hand continues with its attentions to your pussy and bottom.

"It sounds as though you can hardly catch your breath now."

At this point, I was no longer able to give Sally any commentary, as my mouth was occupied in sucking her breast, but I didn't think she needed a commentary from me, nor would she have been able to hear it, as she was becoming very close to her climax.

"Yes, yes, Peter, milk me, finger fuck my cunt, press hard on me, fuck my arse, yes, darling, I'm coming, I'm coming."

I felt her pussy tighten round my finger, and under my hand I could feel the orgasm throbbing through her. I lifted my head from her breast, and kissed her, and as I did, her hands went round my neck, and pulled me as tightly to her as she could. I continued the movements of my hand on her pussy, as best I could with her throbbing, and her hips bucking off the bed up to my hand, and then her legs slammed shut on my hand so that I was totally unable to move it, so I just continued to press against her while she writhed in the throes of her climax.

Eventually the crisis passed, and she was totally relaxed when I took my hand away from her pussy, and lifted it to my mouth to lick and suck her delicious juices from it. She watched me doing this, smiled and said:

"When we're doing this by phone, that's one thing you are going to have to do without, Peter."

"I know," I replied, "But at least I will have your panties to press to my nose so that I can inhale the scent of you, my love."

"I'd better send you a pair every day or two so that the scent remains fresh then. Meanwhile," she said, taking my cock in her hand, "this seems fully recovered now, but would you mind if we had a drink before anything else?"

"What an excellent idea. What would you like me to get for you? You just lie there and recover, and I'll see to the drinks."

"Actually, I'd love to have a cup of tea, but if you want a glass of wine instead, help yourself, you know where it is."

"Tea will suit me very well too. Back in a minute." I went into the dressing room, and made us both a cup of tea. When I returned to the bedroom with them Sally seemed to have hardly moved since I left.

"You look exhausted, darling, are you all right."

"Just totally fucked, in every sense of the word," she laughed. "What with the energetic start to the day, then a round of serious golf, and finally the exertions of this evening, I suddenly feel as though I'm starting to run on empty. It's all your fault, of course. If you didn't love me so well, or so often, I wouldn't feel nearly so tired."

"I'll try to make less demands on you in future," I said.

"Don't you dare. If you can fuck me to death, I shall die a very happy woman. As soon as we've had our tea, I'm sure I will feel fully recovered, and ready to give you whatever you'd like. I feel that you've been doing all the giving, and me all the taking."

"I would rather say that we have both shared. As far as I am concerned, as I told you before — probably you weren't listening," I laughed, "- giving you pleasure is just as enjoyable as receiving it myself. I am quite happy to go to sleep now, if you wish, provided that I can do so next to you."

"I sincerely hope that when you do eventually go to sleep, it is next to me, Peter. Otherwise," she smiled at me, "who will make me a cup of tea in the morning? But let's not talk of sleep just yet. I can see it's lost some of its angry look, but only a few moments ago, your cock looked more like an iron bar, and I'm longing to have it in me again."

"Are you quite sure, Sally? We've got the morning as well as tonight, and if you feel exhausted..."

"This tea is acting a wonderful reviver, as is thinking about taking this," she reached across to hold my cock, "in me again. Do you want to use the tradesman's entrance this time?"

"I'd love to, you know that. To make it easier, why don't I just lie behind you as I did last night, and enter you like that?"

"You can if you want, but what I had in mind, was to have you lying on the bed, and then I'll sit down on you, facing towards your feet. I think you'll enjoy the view. To add to your pleasure, if you meant it when you said that you enjoyed it this afternoon when the girls used a plug in you, why don't I put one in you while you're in me?"

"Oh yes please, provided that it isn't too big. Remember that I haven't had the experience that you have, although it looks as though I am rapidly going to get more experienced in receiving as well as giving. But before you do that, would you like me to suck and lick you again?"

"Darling man, you know the answer to that is always 'Yes'. Let me just get a suitable plug for you." She reached into her bedside drawer, "How about this one?" She showed me a butt plug that was about an inch in diameter at its widest.

"Mmm. I think I could manage that," I said, "provided it and I were well lubed."

"Naturally, I'd never try it without some lubrication, and, for you at present, plenty of it."

"Let me put my cup down then, before I go down on you again."

Sally had already put her cup down, and as soon as I had got rid of mine, I moved towards the bottom of the bed, and before starting to lick her pussy, I took one of her feet in my hands, and, raising it to my mouth, began to suck vigorously on her toes. I could feel little quivers of delight running up her leg as I did so.

"Oh yes, I like that," she said.

I sucked each of her toes in turn, and then began to lick and kiss up her long shapely leg, until at last I reached my goal, and began to lightly lick her pussy, which was fully open by the time I reached it, and already copiously bedewed with her juices.

I pressed my tongue firmly into the crease at the top of her leg, and licked up and down, and then pushed my tongue as far into the entrance to her vagina as I could, before stroking along the full length of her gaping pussy. She let out a small yelp of delight when I reached her clitoris, so I began to lick it, gently at first, and then more firmly.

Very rapidly she began to push her hips up to me, and to gasp for breath with pleasure.

I was about to suck her clit into my mouth, when she said, "No more, Peter, I'm not far from coming, and I don't want to come again until I have you inside me. Lie on your back."

I reluctantly pulled away from her delicious pussy and lay on my back, my by now rigid again cock upright, and waiting for the attentions of my adorable lover. Sally sat up, and reached into the bedside drawer again to take out a dildo.

"I thought I'd put this in my pussy as you won't be using that entrance this time," she said. "Lift your knees up to your chest, Peter."

I did so, and then felt her tongue licking across the rosette of my arse. I tried to relax it, and must have succeeded as I felt the tip of her tongue penetrate into me. Then her tongue withdrew, and I felt her fingers spreading lubricating jelly across me, and then her finger spread it inside me.

The feel of her finger sliding around in my arse seemed to make my cock even more rigid than before, but when she then pressed the plug against me, and I felt it starting to enter, my cock felt bigger and stiffer than ever. It was a little uncomfortable as the plug was entering, but as soon as the widest part had passed beyond my sphincter, it felt much more comfortable.

Sally pulled it out and pushed it back in again a few times, and I started to feel a great deal of pleasure from it, and I think that I would have come quite quickly if she had continued to fuck me with it. But that was not what she had in mind.

She spread more of the lubricating jelly all over my cock and in and around her anus. She then knelt with her legs on either side of me, facing towards my feet, and, holding my rampant cock in her hand, she sat down on me until my knob was pressed against her well oiled rosette. Then very gradually she sat further and further down on me.

I watched as her ring was forced open by my cock, and then quite suddenly, it was swallowed inside her, for as soon as my knob had passed her sphincter, she sat all the way down on me, and I felt the welcoming warmth around my cock, and then the squeezing of her internal muscles massaging me.

Now that I was firmly embedded in her bottom, Sally sat up, and turned her head towards me and asked, "How does it feel to be buggering me while being buggered yourself?"

"In a word, my love, wonderful. You feel delicious all around me, and the plug in me seems to make me feel bigger and harder, does it feel like that to you?"

"Harder, definitely, your cock feels like a steel rod in me, but one clothed in a velvet glove. I don't know about being bigger, I don't need you any bigger anyway. See how you like the sensation when I put this in me."

She showed me the dildo, and then slowly pushed it into her pussy. I could feel it moving up inside her, as only a thin wall separated her two canals. Once the dildo was fully in her, she turned on the little motor that made it vibrate. I found this a strange sensation, and not particularly pleasant, so when she asked me, "How do you like that?"

I replied, "Not particularly. The vibration does nothing for me, and rather distracts me from the pleasure of feeling you. I'd much rather stroke your clit while you sit on me if I can." Saying this, I reached around her, and was just able to get my fingers onto her clitoris, which I began to flick gently.

"Oooh yes, that's lovely," she said delightedly, and switched off the dildo, and pulled it out of her pussy. "I don't need this if you're going to pleasure me like that."

Then putting her hands on my legs, she slowly lifted herself until only my knob remained inside her, and then sank down on me again. The feeling as my cock entered into the depth of her bowels was exquisite, and I felt that I was unlikely to be able to refrain from coming for very long, so I started to massage her clit, and the surrounding area more vigorously.

Sally took this as a sign to start fucking me more rapidly, and she began to rise and fall on me with more speed. Each time she lifted away from me, she tightened her internal muscles, to squeeze my cock as it came out of her, and then she relaxed slightly, so that as she descended, I was still gripped firmly, but repenetrated more easily.

I felt unable to remain still, and each time as she descended on my rigid rampant cock, I lifted my hips to meet her, which produced a smacking noise as her bottom met my thighs, and also had the effect of driving me even deeper into her. The sight of this that I was able to admire with enormous pleasure added to my urgency to climax, but not for the world would I have closed my eyes to this sight in order to prolong things.

Then she began to breathe raggedly, and I guessed that she, like me, was rapidly approaching her climax.

"Frig my clit as fast as you can, my love, I'll soon be there," she cried. "Fuck me harder, slam your cock in my arse, fill me with your cock, ooohh yeeesssssss, I'm coming Peter, I'm coming."

"Come, my love, I'm coming with you, oh yes, Sally darling, take my cock, take my come in you."

With that she lifted her bottom until I almost came out of her, and then for the last time, slammed herself down on me, and I thrust my hips upwards to meet her, sinking even deeper than ever into her depths, as the come boiled in my balls and shot up and out of my cock to splatter against her walls, deep inside her adorable arse.

She shuddered and shook with the power of her orgasm, and as each spurt of my come splashed against her, her insides contracted around me, as if to squeeze ever more out of me. My cock was twitching as I came, and this caused further delighted gasps to come from her.

I sagged back onto the bed, completely spent, and she collapsed forwards to lie along my legs equally spent, and we lay like that for a minute or two, with my cock rapidly softening, and slowly emerging from her. Then quite suddenly, it came out completely, and lay limply against me, and I could see her gaping hole, which had just given me so much ecstasy.

The hole gradually closed, but just before it finally reached its normal sealed condition, a small amount of my come seeped out of her. I don't know whether she felt this, but she gave a small grunt, seemed to clench her muscles, and then there emerged a small flood of my come from within her.

"I hope that you were watching that, Peter, it was for your benefit."

"I was," I said, "I've been unable to take my eyes off your bottom ever since you first started to sit on me. The sight of my cock going in and out of your beautifully tight bottom was something I will always remember, and when you finally expelled my come from you, well, if I hadn't just climaxed, it would have aroused me to come again. You're the most amazingly erotic woman, Sally, and I count myself lucky beyond my wildest dreams to be able to share in such delights."

"Thank you, kind sir, but it's only because you make me so excited, drive me to such heights with your lips, tongue, hands and cock, and reciprocate in our various pleasures that I am able to please you so much. I think that we are very well matched, and hope with all my heart that this weekend will just be the beginning of a very long relationship."

"Sally, you cannot hope for that any more than I do," I replied.

I was finally beginning to feel some strength returning to me, and I reached forward to put my hands on her hips, and felt her smooth womanly curves. "Do you think that you have sufficiently recovered to be able to come back up here, so that we can talk face to face again, my love?" I asked.

"Just about," she said, "It is a bit strange having a conversation with you while I look at your feet, and all of me that you can see is my bottom, isn't it?"

"A bit, I suppose, but I hope that you won't think that I have any objection to looking at your face, if I say that I adore looking at your bottom. I find the view from here quite enchanting. The only thing wrong with it, is that I can't put my arms around you, and they feel empty, as opposed to my own bottom, which still feels delightfully full."

"I think I'd better take your plug out, Peter," she said, and reached underneath me. I raised my legs to give her better access, and then Sally first pushed the plug a little further into me, before pulling it smoothly out of me. The only slight discomfort was when the widest part passed through my sphincter muscle, otherwise, I had enjoyed having it in me, and was wondering about getting one or more for myself, and practising using it when I was on my own. I'd have to think about that.

"Let me come and fill your empty arms now, then," she said, and lifting herself from me, came and lay by my side, where I was able to hold her, and gently kiss her lips.

"Would you like me to get you anything before we go to sleep, Peter?" she asked.

"Not for me, thank you. Why, do you want a drink? If you do, I'd be happy to get it for you."

"No, I'm fine. What are your plans for tomorrow? You are going to stay until after lunch, aren't you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.