Roman Record - Cover

Roman Record

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

When I woke up again, it was eight o'clock, and Sally was still fast asleep. I very carefully eased myself out of bed, and went into the dressing room where I put the kettle on to boil. While it was boiling, I went into the bathroom, cleaned my teeth, and then carefully had what I knew as a 'broadcast wash', BBC, Balls, Bum, Cock.

I was going to shave as well, but I heard the kettle switch off before I could, so instead I went and made two cups of tea. When I returned to the bedroom, Sally appeared to have just woken up, as she was luxuriating in a huge morning stretch, her arms up above her head.

As the sheets had fallen to her waist, this lifted her breasts even higher than usual, and it was all I could do to refrain from dropping the tea cups and leaping across to suck them.

"Good morning, madam, your cup of tea. I'm sorry if I disturbed you Sally."

"If you're making a cup of tea, you can disturb me any time. This is one of life's great luxuries, a cup of tea as soon as I wake up."

"I agree, as soon as I am fully awake, I start to yearn for a cup," I replied, "and I'm not very good at staying in bed once I wake up, but I can come back once I've got my tea."

I put her cup down on the bedside table on her side, and mine on the other, and then got back into bed again.

"Peter, was last night as wonderful as I remember, or have I had the most amazing erotic dream?"

"I don't know about you, but I know I had a wonderful night, until I went to sleep with my arms around you, and my cock still in your bottom, unless that was a dream too."

"If it was, we had the same dream," she said, "and what a gloriously enjoyable dream it was."

"Mmmm," I agreed. "In my dream, I seem to remember telling you that I loved you."

"So you did in mine, and I told you the same thing. I hope you haven't changed your mind since then, I know I haven't."

"No, nor am I likely to." I leant over and kissed first her lips and then her breasts.

"Just let me finish my tea, darling," she said " before you distract me any further. What time is it?" She looked at the bedside clock. "Ten past eight, good, time for me to enjoy you again if you like love in the morning."

"In the morning, in the evening, and any other time of the day with you, my lovely love."

We both finished our tea, and then lay down again, with our arms around each other. My cock was already half erect at the very thought of making love with this so desirable woman again, and when she started to suck my lower lip into her mouth, and gently nibble it, I was soon completely erect. Sally was well aware of this, as it pressed against her.

"Oh good," she said, "Lie on your back for me, I want your lovely cock in my mouth again."

I lay back, and Sally knelt beside me, with her feet next to my head, and taking my cock into her warm mouth, began to lick all along my shaft, and around my knob. I reached up, and stroked the splendid globes of her bottom, and squeezed them, before sliding one hand between them and sliding it backwards and forwards along the length of her pussy crack, which was already wet with her juices.

"Kneel over me, Sally"

"I haven't washed there yet this morning."

"I don't mind, I'll wash it with my tongue. Please, Sally."

She needed no further encouragement, and moved one leg to the other side of me, and lowered her wet open pussy towards my face. The scent of her love juice filled my nostrils, perhaps a slightly stronger smell than the previous evening, but not at all unpleasant.

I immediately began to push my tongue into the entrance to her vagina, before licking along the length of her juicy slit, and then concentrating my attention on her clitoris.

I started by just titillating it with my tongue, flicking across it, and hardly making contact, then I circled my tongue around it, starting to press harder. This caused Sally to press herself down to me, and also to suck up and down on my cock more vigorously. I put my hands up to hold her hips, and pulled her upwards slightly, so that her sensitive clitoris was directly over my mouth.

Now, when I pulled her down towards me, I was able to surround her clit with my lips, and nibble on it, before sucking it into my mouth. I sucked it in, and then allowed it to almost leave my mouth before sucking it back in again. In and out of my mouth went her clit, and up and down on my cock went her mouth.

My hands were squeezing the cheeks of her bottom in time to my sucking on her clit. I loved the feel of her in my hands, so smooth and resilient, but I knew what she would enjoy more than just having her cheeks squeezed, so I pulled them apart, and felt for the place my cock had been when I fell asleep last night.

I stroked her rosette, and felt it open to welcome my finger. I quickly put my hand to my mouth in order to wet it, and then replaced it against her rear entry, and slipped it into her. Just as I did, I felt her finger pressing against my own back hole, and then slipping inside.

The combination of sensations was driving me towards a climax. Did I want to come in her mouth? Which way would Sally prefer?

"Sally, I'm not far from coming, Take me in your pussy, unless you want a mouthful of come."

She lifted her head from me, so that she could speak.

"Come in my mouth if you like Peter."

"I'd rather be in your cunt."

She immediately lifted off me, and turning round, took me deep into her with one movement downwards on me. Then, instead of remaining kneeling, she stretched her legs out behind her, and lay full length on me, and I put my arms round her.

She moved a little downwards, so that my pubic bone was pressed firmly against her clit, and then began to just shift an inch or two backwards and forwards, grasping and releasing my cock as she did so. This was clearly very stimulating for her, just as it was for me. I very soon felt my climax approaching, and Sally was gasping for breath.

"Oh yes, Peter, hold me tight, I'm nearly there, yes fuck me, fuck my cunt, oh yes, ooooooohhhhh yyyyyeeeeessssss, I'm ccccooooooommmmming."

As she started to come, it triggered my orgasm, and the come shot up and out of my cock, deep into her grasping vagina. She thrust her wide open mouth against mine, and sucked my tongue into hers. My cock was being sucked in still by her pussy, and my tongue by her mouth, and she was shaking and bucking in the throes of her climax. It was a delight to have my arms around this superbly passionate woman, to share in the climax that was enveloping her.

At last she descended from the peak of her passion, and kissed me gently.

"That's just what I need in the morning every day, my love. You do press all my buttons so beautifully Peter. It's as if we had been making love with each other for ages, and not just since last night."

"Sally, you are such a wonderfully responsive woman, you seem to react to whatever occurs. I take no credit for it."

"Well you should do, never before have I been brought so repeatedly to such shattering orgasms."

I kissed her, and held her very tightly against me, almost overwhelmed by the strength of my feelings for this adorable woman.

"Come and share a shower with me Peter, it's time we made a move."

We both went into the shower, and stood under its spray for a little while, and then Sally squirted some shower gel on me and started to spread it all over my front. Then she squirted some on herself, and pressed against me, squirming from side to side, so that she was covered as well.

The feeling of her slick smooth body sliding against mine started to make my cock stiffen yet again, but regretfully, I realised that we didn't have time for another bout of sex. This was the second time in two days that I had been in a shower with a wonderful woman without the time available to exploit the superbly sensuous feeling that stroking a soapy, silky body gave me. I determined that the next time I was going to be sharing a shower, I would do so in good time to be able to thoroughly enjoy it.

Sally washed my back, and I did hers, paying particular attention to the globes of her bottom, and the delight that lay hidden between them. I slid my fingers along the groove that separated them, and was about to slide my finger into her again, when she turned away.

"God, Peter, I'd love to have your finger in me again, nearly as much as I'd like your cock, but we really must get dressed and get downstairs."

"I know, Sally, but I just couldn't resist it. Let's rinse off and go then."

"Peter, I meant what I said about you making love with Lucy if she wants you and you want her. What's happened between us doesn't change that. I will be very surprised if they don't both want you in bed this afternoon. Enjoy yourself with them, but if you can save something for me for later this evening, I will be delighted."

I didn't quite know what to say to this, so I said nothing.

We rinsed ourselves, dried and then I had a shave before going back to my own room to get some clothes to put on. I didn't want to arrive at breakfast in the suit I had worn to go to dinner the night before.

When we got down to the kitchen, the girls still hadn't appeared, and Sally and I had just about finished eating when they appeared.

"Good morning, ladies," I said, "how kind of you to join us. We were beginning to think that you weren't going to bother with breakfast."

"Hello, Peter, hello, Sally," they both said, and Angie continued, "Have you decided what to do, or where to go this afternoon?"

"Pretty well, yes. Sally tells me that there is an exhibition on 'Fashion Through The Ages' that you might both enjoy. Do you fancy going to see it, or have you a better suggestion?"

"Sounds good to me, what do you think Lucy?"

"I like the idea too," said Lucy, "but what about you, Peter, won't you be bored?"

"No, I don't think so. I might find it interesting as well."

"Lucy," said Sally, "have you anything on next weekend that requires my attendance?"

"No," replied Lucy, "I don't think so. Why?"

"Peter has asked me for advice about houses in the Guildford area, and I have offered to go down for the weekend and help him house-hunt."

"Can I come as well?" asked Lucy.

"Can you ask my mum if I can come away with you for the weekend," asked Angie.

"I'm afraid that neither of you can come," I said, "The house I'm renting at the moment is only a small one-bedroom affair. Besides we're going to be busy all the time looking at houses. The sooner I can find one, the sooner I can ask your Mum if you can come and live with me Angie."

This mollified Angie a little, but Lucy was not so easily put off.

"Are you going to live with Peter in his new house?" she asked her mother.

"Lucy, that is hardly the thing to be asking. I only met Peter yesterday for the first time."

"Sorry. I just thought that if you were helping him to find somewhere it was because you'd be living there as well, and we could all be together."

"At the moment," I interrupted, "I've just asked Sally for help in finding somewhere. However, just in case I am able to persuade her to come and live with me, after you've had breakfast why don't the two of you make a list of all the facilities you would like to see in the new house if the four of us will be living in it. I might as well buy somewhere that suits everybody if I can. Sally and I are going to be using the phone for a while, ringing up for house details."

"That's right," said Sally. "Will you two clear away in here, and then bring us each a coffee through to the lounge. Where's your local paper, Peter? We'll need it for all the phone numbers.

I fetched the paper from the boot of my car, and then Sally and I started phoning.

She used her BT line to phone some, and I used my mobile, keeping it connected to the electricity mains so that it remained charged, to phone the others. About an hour and a half later, we'd been in touch with every estate agent who advertised in the property section.

We'd said the same thing to all of them, that we wanted details of all houses between four hundred and eight hundred thousand pounds. They had to be within thirty miles of Guildford, and we wanted the details sending to Sally's address, and to mine.

We'd decided on the lower limit as we both felt that I would need to pay quite a bit more than that, but there was always a possibility that at that price there might just be a house that was almost ideal, with the capability of becoming what was wanted with some money spent on it.

Sally suggested having no upper limit, saying that if we did decide to live together, then there was the value of her house available to be included. We agreed to talk further about this possibility later but for the moment I said I'd prefer to keep it to eight hundred thousand, as we'd surely find somewhere suitable in this range.

I should add, that at the moment we both agreed that it was a wonderful idea, but that it was too soon to make such a life-altering decision.

When we'd finished phoning, we were both ready for another coffee, so we went and joined the girls. While we drank our coffee, we put together a list of the criteria that we all felt were essential in the new house, and a second list of those that were desirable, and tried to put the desirable features in an order of preference.

This was Sally's idea. She said that she would use the two lists to sort out which houses she and I would go and look at the following weekend.

"I'd better go and change for golf, I think," said Sally, "Are you three going to this fashion exhibition, then?"

I looked at the girls who both nodded. "Yes, it looks like it. I'd better go and get ready as well. Are you two going as you are?"

"I am," said Lucy, "unless you want me to wear something else."

"No, I think that you both look fine," I said. They were both wearing jeans and loose sweaters. "I'll be back in a minute."

I arrived back downstairs just before Sally, who looked very elegant in her golfing gear.

"Have a nice time at the exhibition, you three. I'll see you sometime this evening. It definitely won't be before nine, but I'll try not to be too long after that."

"Play well," I said, "and I hope you have a good meal afterwards."

"Thank you. See you all later, bye."

Sally left, and after a few minutes the girls and I followed.

The exhibition was about thirty miles away, and I suggested that when we were fairly near our eventual destination, we should stop and have something to eat. The girls were in favour of this, and we stopped for lunch at a pub that advertized outside as providing all day food.

When we went in, it looked bright, airy and clean, unlike some wayside pubs I've been in. We all had steak, chips and peas, followed by lemon meringue pie, and I was pleased that the food was excellent.

After this very pleasant meal, we pressed on to the exhibition. I must say that I didn't find much of it particularly interesting, but the girls seemed fascinated by some of the ladies' fashions on display.

"What do you think of this?" Angie asked me about one of the styles from the Middle Ages.

"I'm surprised that the British race didn't die out," I replied.

"Why?"

"Because by the time I had managed to get all those clothes off her, I'd either have forgotten what I was there for, or completely lost interest," I replied.

"I hope you don't lose interest if you're taking our clothes off," commented Lucy.

"And I hope that you won't wear as many layers of clothing as she had on," I responded.

"Let's go home and find out, shall we?" suggested Angie. "I've seen all I want to see here, I think, what about you two?"

Lucy and I both agreed, and so we set off for home.

I think that with the expectation of what might be going to happen when we got home, I probably drove a bit faster than I had when we were going to the exhibition. I know that I had to try to distract my thoughts away from the delights that were to come by concentrating on my driving as much as possible. If I hadn't, I think it quite likely that I would have been tempted to suggest that we pull off the road somewhere quiet, so that the pressure in my cock and balls could be relieved.

We'd brought the remote control for the garage I was using, so I was able to drive straight in, close the door behind us, and enter the house via the kitchen.

"Daddy, you are going to make love with Lucy and me, aren't you?", Angie asked, throwing her arms round my neck, and pulling my head down so that she could kiss me.

"Does Lucy want me to?" I asked her, and then looked at Lucy.

"Oh yes, Peter, I've been wanting to ever since Angie told me about you and her in the hotel, and even more since you arrived here yesterday."

"In that case, I will be overjoyed to make love with both of you. It's just after four now, and Sally won't be back until nine at the earliest, so we've plenty of time. Would you like to have a cup of tea or coffee first, I know that I want a cup of tea, the atmosphere in that exhibition was very dry, and it made me very thirsty."

I put the kettle on, and then rubbed my hand across my chin, to find that it was already a bit rough as it was getting on for eight hours since I shaved.

"I need to go and have a shave again, I'm afraid, I wouldn't want to scratch either of you. One thing that I want to know though, which would you prefer, ladies, for the three of us to be together, or for me to make love with you each separately?

"Together," they said almost in unison, which was what I was hoping for and expecting, but I felt that I ought to give them the option.

I made three cups of tea, and sat at the table to drink mine.

"Peter," said Lucy, rather tentatively, "When we're in the bedroom, can I call you Daddy, like Angie does. My Daddy died before I was old enough for him to make love with me."

This suggestion filled me with tremendous excitement, albeit tinged with a little sadness for Lucy that she had been deprived of what she so clearly longed for.

"I don't know, Lucy," I began, and her face fell. "It's really up to Angie, What do you think, Angie?"

"I think that it would be wonderful to have a sister, which is what you'd be, Lucy, if we both had Peter for a Daddy. How great it'll be to make love with our Daddy together. Please say 'yes' to Lucy, and let us both call you Daddy, even if it is only in the bedroom."

"In that case, Lucy, I would be honoured and delighted to be your Daddy."

"Oh thank you, Daddy," she said, and came to me, sat on my knee, and kissed me softly. My cock was straining to stand to attention, but was trapped by my pants, and I knew that I needed to go and shave and shower now, or I wouldn't have the chance.

"Right, I'm going to shower and shave. I think it will be much quicker if I shower by myself, maybe we can share one later. Are you two going to shower as well." They both nodded. "In that case, I'll come to the studio as soon as I'm ready, is that OK?"

"Oh yes, Daddy," said Lucy.

"Don't wear anything more than a dressing gown, will you," said Angie.

"No, but I'll leave it up to you two, my darling daughters, to decide what you wear. I'll see you in about a quarter of an hour, at the most."

Just under fifteen minutes later, freshly shaved and showered, I made my way along the corridor to the studio. I tapped on the door.

"Come in, Daddy," said Lucy.

I entered, to be met by a sight that would have given a statue an erection. The two girls stood together in the middle of the room, holding each other's hand. Both were dressed in the bra and panties that I had sent them, Angie in the new red set, and Lucy in black, of course.

Lucy looked wonderful, slim with smaller breasts than Angie or than her mother, but with the same glorious chestnut hair as had Sally. The red undies that Angie was wearing were even more erotic than the black set she had worn yesterday and in the hotel a week ago.

"You both look absolutely gorgeous," I said, "I must be the luckiest Daddy in the world to have two such beautiful daughters, and I must say how pleased I am that you are wearing the undies I sent you, you both fill them quite magnificently. I am almost reluctant to let you take them off at all, but I expect that before long I'll change my mind about that."

"We thought we ought to wear different coloured undies so that you could tell us apart," said Angie, and both girls burst into a fit of the giggles, with which I joined.

"I'm glad you did," I replied, once they were in control of themselves again, "otherwise I would have been completely confused."

This brought on another attack of the giggles.

"Daddy," said Angie, "before we take off our lovely undies, would you like to give Lucy a come by licking her while she's still wearing them, like you did to me"

"Oh yes, Daddy, will you please, I got so excited when Angie was telling me about it, I'd love to try it for myself."

"Of course I will Lucy, but if you're going to have the first come, I think that I ought to just give Angie a welcome from me first."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.