Roman Record - Cover

Roman Record

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

"Pull the pillow a little way down from the top," she said, so I did, "Now lie on your back with you head on the pillow."

Again I did as instructed, and she got a second pillow and pushed it under my hips so that my bottom was raised a few inches off the bed. My loving daughter then placed her legs on either side of my face, and leaning forward, took my cock into her mouth.

There directly in front of my mouth was her open pussy, its shiny surface already bedewed with her love juice, in spite of my having washed and then dried it only a minute or two earlier. I put my arms out and round and then pulled her down to my waiting face, and immediately began to lick her pussy, first her outer lips, and then her inner ones, and finally her clitoris.

She was licking and sucking at my cock in a most stimulating fashion, that I knew it would not be long before I would be filling that beautiful young mouth with my come.

"Do you want me to come in your mouth, Angie?" I asked, not quite knowing what she wanted.

"No, not this time, but I want to come on yours. Tell me when to stop."

I continued to stroke my tongue across her responsive clit, but I was starting to feel the pressure building up in my balls.

"Stop, Angie, I'm nearly there."

She lifted her head from my cock, and I resumed my attentions to her pussy. I took one hand away from her back, and brought it round to between the cheeks of her rounded bottom.

Reaching in between, I found the centre of the hole that my cock had enjoyed so much the previous weekend, and I started to stroke it. This made her press her pussy more firmly down against my mouth, and her hips started to buck with her rising passion.

I took my hand away from her, but only so that I could push it between us, to lubricate my fingers with a mixture of her juices and my saliva. Then I put it back where it had been before, and pushed one finger an inch or so inside her.

"Oh yes, Daddy, finger fuck me when I come," she cried.

Thinking that she was nearing her climax, I began to lick her pussy as firmly and as vigorously as I could, pressing the flat of my tongue against her clitoris, and licking up and down. Her legs on either side of my head began to clamp and release me, as her come approached, so I began to move my finger in and out of her behind in time with my licking of her pussy.

This delighted her, and she pushed her bottom back at me so that my finger wasn't just going an inch inside her, but as far as it would reach, and was being firmly clasped by her. She began to jerk her whole body now, and her breath was coming in loud ragged gasps.

"More, daddy, more, put another finger in me, fill my bottom with your fingers, I'm nearly there Daddy, don't stop' lick me lick my cunt. Finger mmmmeeeeee, Oh God, Fuck Ooooohhh, I'mmmm cooommmmming," and with a shudder that shook her whole body, my darling daughter came crashing to a climax, and the juices suddenly flooded out of her jerking cunt and poured into my welcoming mouth. She collapsed down on top of me, and lay with her head alongside my rampant cock.

I slowly and carefully withdrew my fingers - for I had put a second one into her - from her bottom, and then with both hands stroked along her back. What wonderfully soft smooth skin my baby had.

When her breathing had returned to normal, she rotated herself and pressed her lips to mine, and the lifted slightly, so that she could lick all her juices from around my mouth,

"I love licking my juice off you," she said, "It makes me so aware of all the pleasure you have just given me. I just love having your tongue pressed against my pussy."

"And I love having it there, my little love. If you could only feel the joy it gives me to have my beautiful daughter coming on my tongue, or with my cock deep inside her."

"That's just what I want you to do now, Daddy, come with your cock as deep into me as it will go. With this pillow under your bottom, when I sit on you, you should go as deep into me as you can."

Angie now came and put her knees on either side of my face, but facing towards me this time.

"Let's do what we did when we had our first trial. Daddy, lick me for a while, and then I'll move downwards."

"That sounds just what I need," I said. "My cock's longing to get into you again, push your pussy to me then."

She moved a little further forward and lowered herself until her pussy just grazed my lips. I put out my tongue, and licked the outer surface of her, and then pressed it against the divide between her lips which was just slightly open.

I licked up and down, and as I did, her lips started to open. This wasn't enough for her though, for she reached down, and pulled her lips wide apart, revealing all of her delights for my tongue and mouth to enjoy.

I needed no further encouragement, and pulled her down to me, so that her open pussy and my mouth were mashed together. I thrust my tongue as far as I could into the entrance to her vagina, and swept it round and round the hole, luxuriating in the floods of her juices that flowed from her.

She started to jerk herself backwards and forwards on my mouth, so I reached around her so that I could fill my hands with the adorable globes of her bottom, and could pull her more firmly against me.

I moved my mouth up slightly, and gently nibbled on her clit with my lips, and then sucked it into my mouth and strummed my tongue across its head.

"Oh Daddy, that's soooo good, but I want you in me when I come this time. Let me get on your cock."

As soon as I released my grip on her, she pulled away, and moved herself backwards. She knelt up, and taking hold of my straining cock, adjusted her position so that she had my knob just resting in her opening, and then in one swift, smooth movement, slid right down the length of me, impaling herself as deeply as she could.

As my cock reached the depths of her welcoming embrace, I felt it first bump against and then slide over her cervix. Angie let out a moan of delight, and then began to just rotate her hips very slightly. My pubic bone was pressed firmly against her clitoris, and my cock against her cervix, her two buds of pleasure and her little movements were sending tremors of pleasure through her as both were simultaneously stimulated.

Her pussy started to squeeze me, and then release, only to squeeze me again. I could feel all her interior muscles start to twitch, and I felt that it would not be long before she was once more in the throes of a climax, but this time, I wanted to come with her.

"Angie, Angie my love, Fuck me, Fuck me hard, please my angel, fuck me."

She was more than willing to give me what I so desperately wanted, and started to lift herself up and down on my cock, making the strokes as long as she could without letting me slip out if her.

I reached up to her glorious breasts so temptingly there in front of me. One in each hand, I began to squeeze from their base up to the nipples, milking her as I knew she would enjoy, and I enjoyed the feel of her gorgeous areolae under my fingers. At the end of each stroke of my hands I squeezed her nipples, and then flicked them with my fingers.

The milking of her breasts added to the stimulation of her clit and cervix had her gasping and grunting with pleasure. She was grasping me firmly as she rose up on me, and releasing as she slid down again. My own feelings were rapidly mounting as her oily juicy cunt slid up and down my rigid cock. Her movement was becoming more and more frantic, and her breath was coming in loud gasps, interspersed with her loud moans of pleasure.

I felt myself getting very close to coming, and knew that whatever I did I would soon be shooting into her.

"Angie, I'm nearly there, ooohhh my darling daughter, don't stop. Fuck me, as hard as you can now, darling, fuck me hard.

"Daddy, Daddy darling, wait for me, fuck me, shove it right up my cunt, yyeeeeesssssss, now Daddy now, I'mmm ccooooommmmming. Fill me with your spunk, ooohh God ohhh Daddy. Daddy hold me and kiss me."

With that she leant forward and thrust her tongue into my mouth, and as she came with a shaking and quivering that enveloped her body, and almost simultaneously the hot stream of come started to shoot up my cock to spurt against the depths of her grasping cunt.

I was ecstatic with the exquisite delight of my darling coming while I came deep, deep in her delicious pussy, and her mouth pressed against mine in a kiss of love and delight. Just as I had milked her breasts, so she was milking my cock, drawing more and yet more out of me, and at the same time giving herself more and more pleasure.

All of her body was quivering in my arms, until suddenly she went almost completely rigid, and every muscle in her body, tensed at once. Her legs gripped me, and her pussy clamped like a vice around my cock... My arms around her could feel the stiffness of her, until equally suddenly, she let out a long sighing moan, and completely relaxed. It almost felt as though she was melting in my arms.

"Daddy, darling lovely Daddy, you seem to be able to take me further and further every time you make love with me, every time you lick me, every time you fuck me with your gorgeous cock. Oh Daddy, just hold me for a little while."

I held her close to me, suffused with love for my beautiful, passionate daughter. I then just stroked her back with love rather than passion

"My darling, you give me so much pleasure when I am with you. I feel so happy just to be with you, but when we are making love with each other it is the greatest joy of my life. When I feeling you coming on my tongue, it's wonderful, but when I come with you, my cock deep in your sweet, adorable pussy, my feelings then are far beyond anything I have ever experienced before."

We lay together, Angie lying on top of me but feeling as light as a feather, both basking in the afterglow of our shared pleasure, but eventually we had to move.

"I think my legs are going to sleep, Daddy, I've got to move."

I realised then that she still had her knees drawn up under herself from when she had first knelt on either side of my hips to take me into her.

"My poor darling, why didn't you say? You must be so uncomfortable."

"I didn't say, because I didn't notice, it was so good just lying in your arms, I didn't want to move at all."

"I'm afraid we've got to move now. Let's go and share a shower together, so that we're all neat and clean when Sally and Lucy come home."

"OK, but I'd like a drink first. Shall I go and make one for both of us?"

"Mm, that would be nice, do you mind?"

"No, of course not. Do you want tea or coffee?"

"Tea, please, with milk, and just about a quarter of a teaspoonful of sugar."

"Right, be back soon, don't go away."

When Angie returned with our drinks, I noticed that the time was already half past five, and Sally had said that they would be back at anything from six onwards, so I said:

"Let's have a quick shower now, and then drink these afterwards while we're getting dressed."

"That sounds good," she said, so we both went into the bathroom, turned on the shower, and when the water was running at the right temperature, we got in it together. At first, we both just stood and let the water pour over us. After a minute or so, I thought we needed to get on with things, so I took the soap in my hand and said to Angie:

"Let me soap you so that you're squeaky clean when Sally gets here," so she stood out of the direct flow from the shower, and I started to rub the soap over her back. Then she turned round so that I could soap her front, soap her wonderfully succulent breasts and her delightful areolae. Then I slid my hand down so that the soap was gliding across her and then between her legs to clean those adorable pussy lips that had given me such wonderful pleasure this afternoon. When I had soaped Angie, and before I could start to wash her, she said:

"Move over here. Daddy, so that I can soap you as well."

I needed no further invitation, and was soon covered in soap, with particular attention being paid by my little bath-maid to my cock and my balls, and a small hand made very sure that my bottom was well soaped.

Once this was completed, Angie put her arms around me, and pressed herself against me. The feeling was quite extraordinary. The sensation of her silky smooth body, made almost oily by the soap, pressed against mine, was exquisite, and when I then put my arms around her, and began to stroke her back with my hands, I could not believe that such an exciting stimulus could exist.

The smooth softness of her, the friction free gliding of my hands across her back, the feel of those glorious breasts pressing to me, was almost more than I could stand, and when her soapy hand found my cock and started to run gently up and down it, I knew that in moments either I was going to come in her hand, or she would have to take me in her mouth, or else bend over in the shower so that I could thrust myself into her juicy pussy, or even into her most secret hole, that I had already declined this afternoon.

"Angie, my darling girl, I'd love you to keep doing that, it feels wonderful, just as you feel wonderful, but we really do need to wash and dress."

"Must we Daddy, I was loving the feel of your soapy cock sliding backwards and forwards in my fingers, and was just wondering how best to give you another come. Wouldn't you like one?"

"Darling, I'd love one, and I promise you, that when we have more time we will have a leisurely shower together, and then we can both enjoy a wet coming, but I don't want to be impolite to Sally and Lucy when they have been so good to us by giving us this afternoon together. Let's rinse off and get dressed."

"I suppose you're right, Daddy, but I'll hold you to your promise about showering together again."

"You won't need to hold me to it, little love, I am just as anxious for it as you are."

We quickly rinsed off, and then dressed ourselves. I wasn't sure what would be appropriate for the evening, so I just put on an open necked shirt, a pair of trousers, shoes and socks. I expected that I would have time to change when Sally and Lucy got home.

"It's nearly six o'clock, Angie. Let's go and sit in the lounge and see if we can see a weather forecast on the telly while we wait for Sally and Lucy. What the weather is like tomorrow may affect what we do for the day."

We had only been sitting in the lounge for a few minutes, when I heard Sally's car on the drive, at least I thought it was hers, and when I then heard the garage door opening, I was sure that I was right. Angie went through to the kitchen to meet them but I stayed where I was. When Sally came into the room, followed by Angie and Lucy, I got to my feet, but Sally said:

"There's really no need to stand every time I come into a room, Peter. I appreciate the gesture, but please don't bother." She then seemed to sniff, and immediately turned to Lucy and held out her hand. Lucy put her hand into her pocket, and taking out some coins, gave one to Sally. Another bet? I wondered, and if so what? I would ask later.

"Good film?" I asked.

"Yes, pretty good, thanks," replied Sally, "And what about you, have you had a good afternoon?"

"Lovely, thank you. What time do you want to leave this evening, and what sort of wear is appropriate for this restaurant, very casual, or what?"

"I'd like to leave at about a quarter to seven, so we've three quarters of an hour to get ready. Dress? Reasonably smart if that's OK. You two," she said, turning to Angie and Lucy, "can wear what you want as long as it's clean and not outrageous. I shall wear a cocktail sort of dress. Does that give you the idea, Peter?"

"Yes, thanks, I'll change into a suit and wear a tie, will that be OK?"

"Admirable. You two girls go and get ready, and we'll see you down here at twenty to seven."

Angie and Lucy shot off, whether in a hurry to change or not I was unsure. Sally clearly wasn't.

"I expect that Lucy is dying to ask Angie what you've been doing this afternoon, and no doubt Angie will be equally anxious to tell her." I may have blushed, for my face suddenly felt warm.

"What was the money from Lucy to you for?" I asked.

"She lost a bet again," she said and laughed.

"What bet?"

"Are you sure you want to know?

"Yes, why not?"

"All right then," Sally said smiling, "Lucy said that she was sure that in the course of the afternoon, you would have made love with Angie in the lounge, and I said that you wouldn't, but would've done so in the kitchen. I won, obviously."

"How did you know, I thought that we hadn't left any traces?"

"The kitchen reeks of the smell of sex, and in here it just smells as usual."

"I'm sorry about that, I should have opened a window, but I wasn't aware of any smell."

"Of course you weren't, and there's no need to apologise. I need to go and shower and change, and you need to change, otherwise the girls will be will be waiting for us, and that will never do. Come on."

As I got up and went towards her as she turned to go out of the door, I couldn't help noticing that her nipples were sticking out and making small mounds under her shirt, and guessed that our few words about what Angie and I had done had turned her on.

When I followed her up the stairs, I also noticed that she had a wet patch on her jeans over her crotch. Was she so turned on by these few words. When we got to our bedrooms, I stopped her and said:

"Sally, I didn't mean to offend you by making love with Angie in your kitchen. Please forgive me."

"There's absolutely nothing to forgive," she said, "but I am very envious of Angie. For two pins, I'd phone the restaurant and postpone our booking for an hour or two, while you satisfied the need I've had all afternoon, that is if you wanted to."

"Of course I want to, have we time now anyway?"

"I'd love to, Peter, but, much as I want you, I want the first time that you and I make love to be a long, lovely, leisurely lust-fest, not just a quickie."

"So do I," I said, moving closer to her, and resting my hands on her hips. "But what would you say to a quick licking, as a starter, well before the main course, just to settle your need for a little while."

"My God, yes. Come and lick me now," she said opening her bedroom door and pulling me inside. I needed no further invitation and reached for the belt on her jeans.

"No, I'll do it, it'll be quicker," and she kicked off her shoes, rapidly undid her belt and dragged off he jeans.

I looked at her superb hips and legs with a longing to have my face and my body between them. Below the waist she was only wearing a skimpy pair of lacy panties, but there seemed to be some sort of pad over her pussy inside the panties.

I reached for her to pull the panties down, and found that the pad was a folded handkerchief. I took it and raised it to my nose, and was assailed with the aroma of love juices. Seeing me do this. Sally said:

"I had to put that there to soak up the juices that started to flood out of me when I was thinking about you in the cinema. Please come to me now."

With those words, she sat on the edge of the bed, and lay back with her legs raised. I immediately knelt between them, and started to gently caress the outer parts of her pussy lips with my tongue."

"No, Peter, gently later, lick me as hard and as fast as you can. I want to come now."

She reached down and held her nether lips open for me, and I pressed forward and licked hard along the full length of her juice covered lips, from below the entrance to her vagina, right up above her clitoris. I repeated this several times, as fast as I could, and then concentrated all my attentions on her clitoris, licking and sucking it as hard as I was able. In only a few seconds she was gasping for breath, and she started to buck and writhe under my tongue.

"Yes, Peter, Yes, There, there, don't stop, oh God, that's so gooood, Yeeeessssss, I'm Cooooooooommmmmming."

And with that, her hips bucked up and down so that I had great difficulty keeping my mouth over her clit, and her thighs clamped alongside my head as she arrived at a shuddering climax. About ten or fifteen seconds later, her grip on my head relaxed, and her legs flopped down to the floor.

"God, Peter, I needed that. Thank you. It was wonderful to come so quickly and so hard. I know it's selfish not to reciprocate, but I promise you that you'll have whatever you want later tonight. That's if Angie's left you the strength."

"A woman like you would give a dead man strength," I said, and meant it, "and if we didn't have to go out I'd show you that there is still plenty left. By the time we get back here tonight, I should be well recovered anyway. And you weren't the only one who enjoyed what just happened you know. Any time you want a bout of oral like that I shall be delighted to participate, but I'd better let you get ready. I'll go and change, after giving my face a good wash, much to my regret. See you in a few minutes."

As I went to my bedroom, I licked what I could of her juices from my face, and I mentally re-ran what had just occurred. Sally was an extraordinarily sexual woman, and I guessed that I was going to be in for some wonderful loving later, so I had better do my best to be ready for it, which certainly meant only very light drinking with dinner.

While thinking back, I realised that at the time I had not consciously realised that although her pussy lips were hairless, as I had expected from what Angie had said, Sally had not removed all of her pubic hair, as there was a shaped area left above her pussy. I looked forward to being able to admire it more closely later.

I washed my face thoroughly, had a shave, and splashed on some Paco Raban aftershave, and then changed into a fresh pair of silk boxer shorts, a well-tailored suit that I had splurged five hundred pounds on a few months earlier, a light blue shirt with a discreet darker blue check, a mainly blue silk tie, dark blue socks, and navy blue casual shoes.

As soon as I was ready, I went down to the lounge to wait for the ladies.

I had been reading the Times for about ten minutes or so, when Sally came in, and I got to my feet.

"I thought that I told you not to bother standing when I came into the room," she said.

"I know," I replied, "but my standing wasn't a matter of courtesy, but an act of homage, of admiration for the vision of feminine beauty that just entered. Would that I had the words to express my gratitude to the Gods that my eyes have been spared to feast on such a delight."

Her wondrous chestnut red hair hung down to her shoulders, and her figure was defined by a royal blue silk dress that clung to her like a second skin. As she walked, each thigh in turn was clearly outlined, and when she now turned her back to me to give me an all round view, I could swear that I could discern the dimples on her bottom outlined by the clinging of the dress. She was also wearing dark blue sheer stockings, which must be self-supporting, as I could see no sign of a suspender belt under the dress, and lighter blue shoes with two or three inch high heels, which accentuated the shapeliness of her calves.

"Thank you kind sir. I knew that your tongue was skilful in one field, I now find that it is skilled in another."

"Oh no, my poor ability with words is totally inadequate to even begin to do you justice. You look quite magnificent Sally. I shall be the envy of every man who sees me with you, and there is no fear of my being recognised tonight, for every man will only have eyes for you, as will the ladies. The men, in lust, and the women in hatred and jealousy, jealousy for your being what they would long to be, and hatred for the knowledge that they can never hope to achieve even the foothills of the peak of perfection that they see."

"Enough of this, you'll turn a poor girl's head. Speaking of girls, where are they?"

Just then we heard their footsteps charging down the stairs, and they burst into the lounge. Lucy looked at both of us and said:

"My, don't you two look smart. We're outclassed tonight, Angie."

"You both look absolutely great," said Angie, "I like that suit Peter."

"Are we ready to go?" asked Sally. "Will you drive Peter?"

"By all means, but you'll have to navigate."

After checking that the front door was locked, Sally set the burglar alarm, and we went into the garage through the kitchen, and she locked that door behind us. I unlocked the car with the remote control, and the girls got into the back. Sally pressed the button to open the garage door, and I held open the front passenger door for her.

"Thank you," she said, and whether by accident or design, as she got in, she gave me the opportunity to look under her dress, and I saw that exciting band of flesh between her stocking top and her panties. I was delighted to see that either she was wearing the panties I had sent her by post or some very similar.

I went round to the driver's side, and we set off for the restaurant, Sally operating the remote control she had brought with her, to close the garage door behind us.

It took us just over three quarters of an hour to reach the restaurant, and as Sally had said, it was quite small, and each table was set in an alcove so that none of the other diners were visible. Sally asked me if I wanted a drink before while we ordered, and I said that I would be quite happy to wait for the wine to arrive.

The food was delicious, the portions quite large, but the food so well prepared it seemed to sit very lightly, without giving one any suggestion of being overstuffed.

We had a couple of bottles of wine, of which I only had two glasses, partly because I was driving, but also because I didn't want to risk impairing my performance with Sally later. Besides, I intended to open at least one of the bottles of champagne I had brought when we got back home.

When we had finished the sweet course, Sally asked me whether I would prefer coffee at the restaurant, or at home. I said that I didn't mind, and would be quite happy to let the dinner digest while we drove back, and then have coffee, so that's what we decided to do.

The bill for the four of us came to just over two hundred and twenty five pounds, so I put five fifty pound notes on the plate that the bill came on, and we left.

When we got home, Sally stopped in the kitchen to make the coffee, and told myself and the girls to go through to the lounge.

"Lucy," I said, when we were in the lounge, "Have you any champagne glasses?"

"Yes," she replied, "They're here in this sideboard."

"Good. Will you get four out please, and put them on the table over there." I pointed to a table against the wall. She did so, and when Sally came in with the coffee and cups on a tray, I said:

"Would you excuse me a minute please," and went out to the garage, and returned with one of the bottles of champagne from the fridge that I had put there when I arrived. I opened it, and poured out four glasses. Giving one to each of the ladies, I remained standing, and said:

"I would like to propose a toast, but before I do, I would just like to thank Sally for inviting me to her home, for enabling me to be in touch with Angie these last few months and for making it possible for me to see her again. Now to the toast, I would like you to drink to the newest member of the board of directors of the company that employs me. He is standing before you."

It took a moment or two to sink in, and then they all three began to ask questions at once. I held up my hand.

"One at a time, I can't hear anybody if you all speak at once."

"How long have you known about this?" asked Sally.

"I was told early on Wednesday afternoon, but I didn't want to tell you," I said looking at Angie, "over the phone, I thought it would be better to tell you all while I was here."

"How much difference will it make to you?" asked Sally.

"Well, my income will more than double," I replied.

"No, I didn't mean money," Sally continued, "That's none of my business. I meant will it make any difference to your work, and the amount of travelling that you do?"

"It will make a huge difference. I will be based at the Head Office, just outside Guildford, and will be doing very little travelling overseas. I may have to get about the UK a bit now and again, but the vast majority of the time, I will just go in and out of the office each day. The enormous difference that this will make to me and my life, is that it will finally be worth buying a house again, instead of just renting one for the short time I'm in England. Once I've done that, I'll get a house-keeper and then ask Angie if she wants to come and live with me instead of with her mother."

At this, Angie leaped from her chair, and flinging her arms around me said:

"Oh Daddy, Peter, you know I want to. More than anything. But what happens if mummy says 'No'."

"In that case I will apply to the court. At your age you will pretty well be allowed to live where you want, and that's why I'll get a house-keeper, so that your mother can't say it's unsuitable you living just with me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.