Roman Record - Cover

Roman Record

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

Eventually, she rolled off me, and lay by my side, with one arm across my chest.

"Darling, that was absolutely wonderful," I said. "Never have I had such a wonderful come."

"Not bad for a first attempt then," she laughed.

"It would have been wonderful, if you had been doing it all your life," I replied. "Did Sally tell you about kissing with a mouth full of come after a man climaxes?"

"No. It just seemed the right thing to do. Was it?"

"Oh yes. I loved it. Just as I loved every minute of it."

"Well that's good, because I loved every minute of you eating me," she replied, "Will we be able to do it again?"

"Well it will be a little while before I can come again, but if you are ready for another come, I'll eat you again with pleasure, as soon as I have any strength back. I feel that not only have you drained all the come out of me for the moment, but all my strength as well."

"Poor old thing," she said, laughingly, "Let me make us a cup of tea while you recuperate."

"That would be wonderful," I replied, "I knew daughters were good for something, even if it is only making tea."

She slapped me on the leg, and getting off the bed to turn on the kettle, she looked back at me with a smile on her face, and said, "I thought that you might have noticed one or two other things that daughters are good for, and in case your memory is so bad, as soon as we have had our tea, I'll show you again."

She went to the kettle and turned it on, and I noticed that she had one hand between her legs, and that her bottom cheeks were clenching and unclenching.

"Angela," I called, "Are you all right? Is your pussy sore or something?"

She turned towards me, and blushing prettily said, "Oh no, not sore. It's just that when I said I'll show you again, I thought of what had just happened, and thinking of having your cock in my mouth, and the wonderful feeling when you were coming, made me very excited again, and I desperately want another come, so I was giving myself one."

"Come here then, and let me give you another come."

"Oh Daddy, I would love you to, but this time I just feel that I want to bring myself off as fast as I can."

"Well come and lie down, then, and do it. Would you mind if I watched?"

"No, of course not, if you want to"

With that she came and lay back on the bed, with her head on the pillow, her knees raised, and her legs spread wide apart. I moved to the bottom of the bed, so that I could look straight at her pussy, and saw that the lips were open, and covered with her juices; deep inside, I could see the dark area which was the entrance to her vagina, that I hoped to be inside before too long. The inner lips were a slightly darker shade of red than before, but I didn't have very long to have an uninterrupted view, for giving her fingers a quick lick, she put both hands back to her pussy.

With her left hand, she spread the lips even further apart, and I caught a glimpse of the pearly white clitoris at the top, before it was covered by the first two fingers of her right hand which started to rub across it with circular motions. She was obviously, and not surprisingly, already well excited, for almost immediately she started to make little grunting noises, and to jerk her hips in response to her hand.

Every 10 seconds or so, she dipped her hand lower, and pressing hard against herself drew it upwards before resuming the circular stroking of her clitoris. Her eyes were tightly closed so that I was able to watch without feeling any embarrassment.

I was so excited by this erotic view, that I felt my cock come back to a full erection much earlier than I expected, and I was very tempted to help her, but being afraid to distract her, and because she had said that she wanted to do it herself, I remained where I was.

Her hand movements changed now, instead of the fairly gentle circular movements, her right hand was pressing hard into her slit, and moving rapidly up and down across her clit, and her left hand moved up to her breast, stroking, then squeezing it, then pulling at the nipple. Her breathing became ragged, and she was gasping as if almost unable to breathe.

The movement of her hand became almost a blur, and I thought that she was getting near, when suddenly, all movement stopped, her hand, with the flat of her palm over her pussy, pulled at herself as if trying to lift herself off the bed, her legs went rigid, and, "Oh God, oh fuck, shit, fuck, Daddy, oh Daddy, ooooohhhhh. That was great, please come and kiss me."

I immediately moved up the bed, held her to me, and kissed her, gently at first, but that was not what she wanted, for she mashed her lips against mine, and tangled her tongue with mine, pushing her tongue into my mouth as far as she could. Her body was still giving little twitches in the aftershock of her orgasm, and not wanting to break the spell of it for her, I just continued to hold and kiss her.

A minute or so later, she pulled away from my mouth and said, "Daddy, darling, I needed that, I'm sorry to be so selfish and exclude you from it, but I wanted a quick hard come, and I didn't think that you would be rough enough to bring me off quickly."

"My love, that wasn't selfish; I was glad that you felt able to do what you wanted. Anyway, I loved watching you, and now that I know how you like a hand to be used, I will be able to do it next time you want to come like that. Listen little one, what two people do is entirely up to them. Each should do or say whatever they want, unless it is something the other one doesn't like or want. Just then, you wanted to bring yourself off, fine, why should I mind."

"Daddy, that is just what Sally says, do whatever you want as long as it doesn't upset your partner."

"Sally sounds a very wise and sensible woman," I said. "I think that I would like to meet her sometime."

"Perhaps you will," Angela said with a secretive little smile. I wondered what that signified, but decided not to ask her at this point.

"You seem to think a lot about Sally. Come and tell me about her while you rest before I eat you again. What is she like? How old? Is she married? What is Lucy like? I would love to know all about both of them, they seem to mean so much to you."

She settled herself on the bed next to me, and began to tell me of this mother and daughter, who, by now, I was quite fascinated to hear about.

"Sally, Mrs Roman, or Lucy's mum, is nearly 40, so she's a couple of years younger than you."

"No she isn't," I interrupted, "I'm only 40. I suppose that your mother told you I was 42, just because she always wanted people to think she was younger than me. God knows why."

"Yes, that's right. OK, then, she is about the same age as you. She is about five foot nine or ten tall, so with high heels on, she would be nearly as tall as you. She is slim, with lovely long legs; long, red hair down to her shoulders, and gorgeous C cup breasts. I know that because I looked on her bra label one day, and she is a 36C. I think that she is really beautiful, but when I said that to her one day, she said that I was not the right sort of person to judge.

"She is a widow, I think that her husband died about 7 years ago when Lucy was 10. She has a brother called Fred who comes to visit occasionally. She doesn't have a job, but seems quite well off. Will that do?

"Oh, one more thing, she hasn't any pubic hair round her pussy, almost like me, although she has got a little hair above it. In fact it was her suggestion that I used a cream to remove it. She suggested this when she first started to teach me about sex and love. She says that without hair, the whole of the pussy surface is available to be licked, and it also means that the person licking doesn't get hair in her, whoops, or his, teeth. I'm glad she suggested it, because I do like the feel of a tongue all over me down there, even if the clitty is the best bit.

"Lucy looks very like her mum, except not quite as tall, and her breasts are only B's. So mine are the biggest. You don't think mine are too big do you?"

"No, my sweet, they, like the rest of you are just perfect." I must add here that I truly thought that her breasts were perfection. Smooth and firm and with those huge areolae which made them seem even more feminine and desirable than any I had ever seen before, either in the flesh, or in magazines or films.

"Lucy is still in school, like me, but she is hoping to go to University next September. I'm going to miss her when she goes, I'll have nowhere to go to escape from Mummy. If I can, I want to go to art college, so perhaps we will both leave home at the same time, so her going won't seem quite so bad. I met her about a year ago when we were both doing the special art class at school. It is a class in which two year groups combine, and we just seemed to get on together, even though she is a year or so older than me. When we first met, they had only just come to live in this area. She and Sally live not far from the school, and I started to go home with her after school, before going on home.

"Is there anything else you want to know, or is it now time for you to eat me again, and then to put that lovely cock in my pussy at last, so that I can feel you inside me, and then feel you come. Oh Daddy, I have dreamed of that happening for so long, please don't make me wait much longer."

"Believe me, darling girl, you don't want it any more than I do, but as far as I can, I intend that everything should be as good as I can make it for you."

"Oh Daddy, you are so kind."

"Only enlightened self-interest," I said with a laugh. "The better you like it, the more that you will want to make love with me again. Now, before we go any further, there is just one thing that I want to make sure of, and to put your mind at rest. When you first looked at my cock, you said it was wider than the dildo that Sally had used on you, and that you hoped that you would be able to stretch to accommodate it. I am sure that you will, but instead of waiting until you are actually ready to have me inside for us to fuck, why don't we have a little trial run, and then, when the time comes, you will know that I will fit in you."

"What a good idea, how shall we conduct the trial." I could tell that she was quite in favour of the idea, and that the thought of having a trial run was starting to turn her on.

"I suggest that I lie back, and then you kneel with your legs on either side of my head so that your pussy is against my mouth. Then I can lick you for a while so that your juices are in full flow, then all you have to do is move back down the bed, lift yourself up, and then lower yourself on my cock. The advantage of you being on top, is that you can lower yourself as slowly as you like to let yourself stretch. Once I am inside you, sit still for a little while for you to get used to the feel of me, and for me to enjoy the feel of you. OK?"

"Ooooh, it sounds very OK, Daddy."

"Then, when we agree it is time for you to get off, I would like you to lie at the side of the bed as before, so that I can kneel between your legs to eat you, but this time, if you tell me when you are coming, I will slide my cock into you so that we can share your come, but don't start fucking me then or I might not be able to hold back. Once you have calmed down again, then we will move on to the main course."

"The main course being fucking and coming for both of us?"

"Yes, I hope so. Come on up here then."

So saying, I lay back on the bed, and Angela moved forward to put her legs as I had suggested, and after a little wriggling around to align things, she poised her adorable love juice bedewed pussy over my mouth. I put my hands on her hips, such slender shapely hips, in order to pull her a little closer to me. Then I started to lick her outer lips once more.

I was so grateful to Sally for persuading Angela to remove her pubic hair. Her skin was so smooth, and I could tell from the reaction, that just licking the outside was arousing Angela. I moved my hands up between her legs so that I could open her lips for access to the centres of pleasure, and pressed my tongue alongside her clitoris, but without touching it. Pressing quite firmly, I licked along one side and then the other.

"Oh Daddy, that is delicious," she said, starting to buck slightly against my tongue.

There was no doubt that her juices were now flowing freely, so I suggested that she move down to start the trial. Quite obviously this was what she had been waiting for ever since I suggested a trial. So she shuffled rapidly downwards until she felt my cock against her bottom. Then she lifted herself up until her virgin pussy was poised over my eager cock.

I would love to have bucked upwards to thrust myself deep into her, as I was sure that Sally was right, and that Angela would easily be able to accommodate me with only a small amount of stretching, but I didn't want to run the slightest risk of there being any pain involved. I could see from the way that Angela was biting her lower lip that, in spite of her brave words, she was still apprehensive, even if only slightly.

"Just take your time, my little love," I said. "I will hold my cock still and upright for you, you hold your pussy lips apart, and then gently lower yourself. You may need a little wriggle to find the entrance, but once it is there, lower yourself slowly giving everything time to stretch."

I took hold of my straining cock, holding still for her while she started to lower herself on me. I could tell that we weren't quite correctly aligned, as my knob seemed to be pushing against a solid, if liquidly soft wall. Angela realised this as well and moved herself backwards and forwards a little, until, quite suddenly, I felt the end of my knob engage with the opening of her vagina.

"Yes," she exclaimed with delight, "It's there." Then she started to lower herself.

I felt the exquisite tightness of her all around me, but she continued to lower herself, until with a rush at the end, she was as far down as she could go, and I now had my cock firmly inside my own sweet daughter. She sat still for a moment, then I felt the muscles inside her start to twitch, and then they seemed to ripple from front to back, and I felt as though I was being milked by a warm velvet glove.

I looked up at her again, for until now I had been fascinated to watch my cock disappearing inside her pussy, thinking as it did, that no-one else would ever be the first for her. (What a very selfish thought, but I couldn't help thinking it.) When I looked at her she had a broad smile, as if of achievement, but also of devilment on her face.

Again, I felt the moving ripple of her muscles and realised that she knew exactly what she was doing. More of Sally's training I suspected. I lifted my bottom off the bed, just to push slightly further into her, which caused her to give a gasp of delight, and I realised that the extra little surge was causing my knob to slide across her cervix, which she obviously enjoyed.

"Oh Daddy, that feels absolutely wonderful, and you slid in so easily, just as Sally said. I hope she was right about everything she told me."

"Why, what else are you concerned about?" I asked.

"I'll perhaps tell you later," she said, smiling "I know we agreed no secrets between us, but some things you will have to wait to find out, Daddy."

It seemed strange to be having a conversation like this while Angela was sitting on me with my cock inside her, but she seemed to be enjoying getting used to the feel of it in her.

"Don't you think that with my cock inside you, that perhaps you ought to call me by my Christian name?" I suggested.

"But I like calling you Daddy," she said.

"And I love you calling me Daddy, but I do think that when we are with other people it is time you called me Peter. After all, think of the effect on other people if they heard you say something like, 'I love your cock inside me, Daddy.'"

"Mmmmmm. I see what you mean. OK then, but when we are making love together I still want to call you Daddy."

"Fine," I said. "Now, before you get off me so that I can again taste your adorable love-juices, why don't you try just lifting up and down a few times to get used to that feeling."

She needed no further encouragement, and, at first rather tentatively, she lifted up and then down again, but finding that my cock slid easily inside her pussy, she started to move with more enthusiasm. The feeling was divine. Her pussy was so tight around me, but as she was so well lubricated, it felt as though the velvet glove I mentioned earlier, had now been soaked in warm oil. If I hadn't seized her hips, and held her firmly to stop her moving, she would have had a pussy full of come, before she was able to come herself.

"Angela, that is excruciatingly delicious, but if you don't stop I'm going to explode. And I don't want to come again just yet. I think it is time for me to eat you again."

She looked slightly disappointed, like a child with a new toy who has it taken away from her just as she was beginning to enjoy playing with it, but I think she realised why I was saying it, for she leant forward and pushed her tongue into my mouth for a few seconds, and then withdrew it and eased herself off my cock.

I lifted my legs off the bed, but before I could move to kneel down again, her mouth descended on my cock, and she licked all of her own juices off it. Then she swivelled round so that her hips were on the edge of the bed, and her legs opened for me.

Once again I knelt at the gates of heaven, and bowed my head to her pleasure zone. I noticed that her pussy was flooded with her juices, and, much as I wanted to lap them up, first I just had to look into her again and when I did, I saw that the entrance to her vagina was now fully open, but that there was no sign of any damage at all. Not that I could have done anything about it if there were, but I was pleased that she had stretched rather than torn, and she certainly didn't show any sign of being sore.

I think to encourage me to get on with it, Angela put her hands down to either side of her pussy, and pulled the lips open as wide as she could. This made its surface almost flat, except for the prominence of her clitoris, and also made the vagina entrance much more accessible, so in much less time than it takes to tell, I leant forward, and licked all round her lovely hole, and then pushed my tongue into it as far as I could.

Then I rapidly moved it in and out, as if fucking her with my tongue. This brought gasps of delight from my little girl, and she pushed her pussy further up to me. She tasted so sweet, I adored the feeling of her gently rocking with pleasure under my tongue, but clearly Angela wanted all the sensations she was capable of.

"Yes, Daddy, that is wonderful, but please lick my bottom again."

As she said this, she lifted her legs again, presenting her beautiful bottom to my tongue, which was not slow in taking advantage of it. Pressing quite firmly, I licked all around the pinky-brown of her secret hole, then I pulled her cheeks apart as firmly as I could, this serving to open the hole a little, and then I thrust my tongue into her, and just as I had fucked her vagina with my tongue, now I fucked her bottom with it. By now, Angela was making murmurings of pleasure again, letting me know how much she was enjoying it.

"Yes, Daddy, yes. Fuck my bottom with your tongue, Fuck it, harder."

I did, as hard and as fast as I was able to, when as before, suddenly she lowered her legs. My mouth went immediately to her pussy and my arms under her legs to allow my hands to keep her pussy open. I licked from the bottom of her slit up to the top, and as I passed over her clitoris, her hips jerked, as if trying to follow my tongue to keep it on her clitoris.

I did it again, but this time when I reached her clit, I stayed there, flicking my tongue up and down on it as quickly as I was able. This brought little squeals of delight from my darling daughter, so I kept doing it for a little while. Then remembering what she had particularly seemed to like the first time, I pressed my tongue firmly against her clitoris, and began to lick firmly up and down.

"Oh yes Daddy, that is so good, lick it, lick me."

I continued to lick, but then remembering what she had done to me, I took one hand away from her, sucked it briefly to wet it, before resuming my licking, and then reaching under her, I stroked her bottom-hole, and then pressed gently against it. To my surprise, my finger slid in easily to its full depth, so I accompanied my licking by finger-fucking her bottom. My finger in her was being squeezed as if in a vice, but it slid in and out easily, and the combination of this and my licking seemed to be bringing her rapidly to a climax.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.