Taking the Road Together - Cover

Taking the Road Together

Copyright© 2005 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 25: All Tied Up

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: All Tied Up - Darren and Stephanie have grown apart over the years. Darren decides to try to rekindle the passion in their marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Another week down the drain, Darren thought as he started to close down his computer. He was putting some papers away when his computer dinged. He looked back to see one new email. Email was the only program he hadn't shut down. He opened the new email, smiling. It was from Stephanie.

"Hurry home. You're cutting in on my time. S"

He shook his head and closed the email program and the computer down. Her time? Just because it was her fantasy weekend, how did it get to be her time? He sighed, wondering what she had in mind this time. He felt himself harden in anticipation. Down boy, he chuckled, remembering last night.

Stephanie had greeted him at the door wearing nothing but an apron. Apparently she talked Cassie into taking the kids to pick up a couple of pizzas from Carmine's for dinner. She turned and walked to the kitchen counter and bent over, wiggling her bare ass at him. It didn't take a genius to figure out what she wanted. Not that he was complaining; he was more than happy to oblige. It was quick. And it needed to be. Darren heard Cassie's car pull in the driveway as he came inside his wife. The mad scramble to hide the evidence from the kids was fun too.

Darren was in a happy, horny mood when he opened the front door. The kids were at her mother's. The house was quiet.

"Nerd boy!" Cassie smiled as she came down the stairs.

"Hey, good lookin'," Darren replied still smiling. "Where's Steph?"

"She's waiting for you in the bedroom, Stud." Cassie put her hand on Darren's chest. Her smile faded momentarily. "I meant what I said at the wedding. It goes double tonight."

Darren wasn't sure what to say. "Why? What's going on?"

"It will be obvious in a few minutes. Just remember what I said and enjoy."

"Okay." This was sure taking a weird turn, Darren said to himself.

Cassie moved her hand to his shoulder and kissed his cheek. "I'll let myself out. You two have a great weekend!" She turned to the stairs and yelled up, "Your master is here, Stephy, and I'm gone!"

With a wink, Cassie swished out the door, pulling it closed behind her. Darren walked into the kitchen and grabbed a drink of water.

"Steph?" Darren called out as he reached the top stair. There was no reply. Come to think of it, she didn't say good-bye to Cassie either. What's up?

Darren stopped in the doorway and felt his jaw drop. There on his bed was Stephanie, as naked as the day she was born. Her hands were tied together and to the headboard above her head. Her nipples were rock hard and sticking up proudly. He watched her chest as she struggled to control her breathing. Each leg was tied to the bed post nearest it, pulling them slightly apart. Darren found himself staring at her pussy. It was slightly open and glistening. There was no hair above it. Stephanie had taken to trimming it lately, but it was completely bare tonight.

Darren looked back up and noticed that there was a scarf covering her eyes and another scarf over her mouth. That explained the silence. A note lay on the bed beside her.

"My darling husband, A month ago I promised that I would deny you nothing. Tonight is my proof of that. I am tied, blindfolded and gagged. I can make no protest. Take me any way you desire. I have often wondered what it would be like to be at the complete mercy of someone. I trust you explicitly. I know you will not hurt me. I know you will make my fantasy everything I could imagine and more. Cassie left some things in the bathroom to help you. I love you, Stephanie."

Hmmm, Darren thought to himself, this could be very interesting. He sat down on the bed next to his wife. She turned toward him. With a finger, he traced her left nipple and watched as the areola pebbled.

"Mmmmm, you look wonderful, Stephanie," he whispered, putting his lips near her ear. He watched as goose bumps appeared on her arm. "Are you sure about this?"

Stephanie nodded enthusiastically.

Darren eased himself off the bed and wandered into the bathroom to see what Cassie left for him. He surveyed the countertop. There was a feather, one tiny vibrator about the size of his pinky, one vibrator that looked very much like the penis between his legs, two bottles of massage oil, an assortment of clamp-like devices, and a note.

"Darren -- Stephanie has no idea what I left for you. She has no idea I wrote this note. I know what her note said. I have been where she is. You have a unique opportunity here. I cannot tell you what to do, but I feel I must caution you. You have all the control here and all of the responsibility. Stephanie can do nothing to stop you and nothing to help you. Her enjoyment is completely in your hands. I know you are a generous lover. Now is the time to be so. Everything you do to her will be magnified. If you inflict pain, she will feel it more than if you did it when she was unfettered. If you give her pleasure, it will be magnified tenfold and so will yours. Think carefully about each and everything you do. --Cassie.

p.s. Stephanie forgot to mention that I am expecting you two for lunch at my place tomorrow at noon and the kids will be in church Sunday. Enjoy!"

Wow! Darren knew that the two of them talked, but he hadn't realized how much they shared until this moment. Now the confrontation downstairs made sense. He silently thanked Cassie for the toys. He picked up one of the bottles. Wait a minute, this isn't massage oil. It was lubricating oil. Hmmm. That presents some interesting ideas. We'll see how things go first. He put that bottle back on the counter and picked up the other bottle. It was peach scented body lotion. Armed with that a couple of clamp things and the feather, Darren slipped back into the bedroom.

He could see Stephanie squirming. Carefully he set the toys on the nightstand and making lots of noise, he undressed. Then he knelt on the bed and brought his lips to her ear. "Too bad your husband won't be able to join us, slave. He seems to be tied up at the moment."

Stephanie squirmed even more and pulled at the restraints. Darren chuckled. "I love you, Stephanie," he whispered and then kissed the soft skin below her ear. He could feel the tension drain out of her.

For the next ten minutes, Darren kissed and caressed her everywhere. Well, everywhere except for her nipples and the area around her rocking hips. He smiled as she squirmed trying to move her body so that he kissed her where she wanted to be kissed.

Darren stopped kissing her and reached over for the feather. Lightly, he tickled her forearm, then her underarm. He watched as she squirmed to get away from the tickling sensation. When he circled her hard nipple, she arched her back trying to force more contact. He continued to circle the nipple and then he moved onto the other one. Stephanie's breathing became more and more labored. The only sound in the room was her breathing. He could smell her arousal.

Down her soft stomach, he trailed the feather until it reached the newly uncovered skin of her mons. He watched as her hips rocked upward, trying to guide the feather to where it would do the most good.

"Not so fast, my pretty," Darren chuckled, bypassing the glistening lips and moving the feather to her inner thigh. Stephanie let out a keening whine and began shaking her head.

When he finally relented and the feather traced up the center of her slit, he could hear her groan her appreciation. She was getting close, he was sure. He removed the feather and placed it back on the table. He turned back to her and blew across her swelling flower. His tongue followed the breath up from the bottom of her opening, parting the lips and then circling her very swollen nub.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.