Taking the Road Together - Cover

Taking the Road Together

Copyright© 2005 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 17: Mile High Club

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Mile High Club - Darren and Stephanie have grown apart over the years. Darren decides to try to rekindle the passion in their marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

"Wake up, sleepy head," he heard as he felt the light jab on his shoulder. He rolled over and looked for the alarm clock. 6 a.m.? He wondered what was up. He rolled back over and tried to focus on her shape in the dim light from the closet. She was dressed in her jeans and a white cotton t-shirt. The bed moved as she sat and began pulling on her socks and shoes.

"What's up?" he asked groggily.

"Come on, Darren. Mom'll be here to pick up the kids in a few minutes."

"What's the rush? Come back to bed, Stephanie. It's Saturday."

"You're taking me hiking, silly. Now get up and let's get moving."

Hiking? He didn't remember planning any hiking trips. Oh, well, he shrugged and rolled out of bed and into the bathroom.

By the time he finished his shower, her mom had picked the kids up. He lumbered out of the bathroom and saw his jeans, a t-shirt, a flannel shirt, socks, and a pair of hiking boots sitting on the bed waiting for him. She'd thought of everything. His interest was piqued. What fantasy went along with this, outdoor sex? Now that sounded good.

He dressed quickly and they ate breakfast in silence. Stephanie hurried him into the car and he headed off down the road. "Where to?"

"Jackson Peak. Take 25 North to 34."

He nodded and they fell into the usual conversations about the things going on in their lives right now: work, kids, friends, and kids.

Side by side they walked up the trail. Five other cars were parked at the trailhead. They were not alone on the peak, but you couldn't tell. It was so quiet and peaceful. The trees were thick and the wind rustled in the leaves. Darren was glad she had put the flannel shirt out. The wind was a little chilly. He watched Stephanie out of the corner of his eye. She wore a flannel shirt over her t-shirt, but it was mostly unbuttoned and he could catch an occasional glimpse of her nipples pushing at the fabric of her tight t-shirt.

They hadn't said a word since they left the car. The birds chirped and squawked as the leaves crackled under their boots. The trail had a gradual upslope and within two minutes, they were out of sight of the car.

The scent of the pines was strong as Darren walked beside Stephanie. She had a smile on her face as she scanned the forest. Darren smiled as he watched the contented smile on her face. It was like the normal stresses of their life were gone. If only it could be like this all the time, he thought to himself.

The sun peeked through the leaves casting scattered shafts of light onto the pine needle covered ground around them. Stephanie walked purposefully beside him and slightly ahead, as if she knew just where she was going. He was tempted to slow down a bit and watch her ass for a while. He had noticed the gradual weight loss this year. He grumbled playfully when she bought new clothes, but the tight jeans she was wearing now made it all worthwhile. She might not be a supermodel, but she was damn good looking.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.