Hartford #2
Chapter 3: Even More Mora

Copyright© 2005 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Even More Mora - Paul and Terry go shopping and meet Mora, a young thing from Ireland. They set out to teach her a thing or two about American get togethers, and wind up learning a few things from her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa  

"Doesn't he have a lovely cock?" Terry said to Mora.

"Oh, yes... um, Terry, he surely does."

"Kiss it."

"Kiss it?"

Terry added, "Yes, Paul loves a good blow job."

Mora squeezed Paul's cock in her fist, stroked him several times, then flicked her tongue across the tip of his member.

"Want to see him go off, Mora?" Terry whispered sensually.

"Oh, yes, mum."

"What did I tell you?" Terry said, admonishingly.

"Sorry, sorry! I meant, Terry."

"That's better, dear. Kiss it again, he loves that."

Paul closed his eyes. His cock was nearly purple from the excited stage he'd reached, and the tight grip Mora had on him. He hoped Terry wouldn't prolong things. He wanted to fuck the girl now. He wanted to fuck her everywhere, and knew they had all night, but still, he was more than eager to get started.

'I'm liable to cum awfully quick if we keep going at this rate, ' he thought worriedly.

Just then, Paul heard his wife sweet-talking the girl, realized her voice was hoarse with excitement and wondered just how she would lead the youngster on. Mora seemed ready and willing, but he knew that Terry had noticed something about Mora that caused her to move slowly, and he tried to curb his impatience.

Mora's fingers were cool on his hairy sack as she caressed them -- hefting them, seeming to marvel at their size. Terry made several comments relating to their texture and size and how productive they were, as Mora toyed gently with them.

Unable to resist any longer, Paul finally opened his eyes. The women were kneeling beside him, their shoulders touching, Mora's fingers were harsher now, cupping his balls, hefting them, and he spread his legs wider to give her more room.

Terry saw his movement as a signal, and felt herself tremble. She knew what Paul wanted and intuitively, what Mora wanted. But she wanted the girl for herself as well.

As the young colleen caressed his jewels, Paul studied her face. 'God she's beautiful, with those wide lips -- those gorgeous cock-sucking lips. Oh shit, those tits, those firm, jiggling tits. They were almost as nice as Ronnie Brattelby's, maybe even nicer.'

Suddenly Paul winced, then groaned loudly with pain.

"Paul! Are you okay?" Terry inquired quickly.

"I'll live," he said, as the fierce flash of pain began to subside almost as quickly as it had arrived. Mora's face was grey, and her eyes were huge as they met Terry's. She had squeezed his left testicle, confusing it for a moment with his erection. The girl was clearly terrified by her action and both Paul and Terry sought to calm her for she looked ready to bolt for the door, even though she was now naked as a jaybird.

"It's all right, Mora," he said through clenched teeth. "You squeezed when you should have caressed."

"I didn't mean..."

"I know, I know," he told her, and managed to rub his fingers over her brow and cheek, soothing her. Then Terry moved in, kissing Mora's lips and shushing her as a mother would a child. It took over a minute, but she calmed down and was soon playing with his cock once more.

"It's gone down," Mora said quietly. "Did I do that?"

"Yeah, but keep doing that and watch it grow back again," he grinned at her and then he too kissed her gently.

"Can I kiss it?"

"Sure you can, baby, go right ahead."

Terry intervened. "It's important that you touch his balls again, to make sure you don't repeat the mistake, understand?"

"Okay."

A concerned Terry looked on as Mora curled her fingers around Paul's testicles.

"Hard," Mora said, "they are so hard. Almost like stones."

"That's why it hurt when you squeezed them. It's the surest way to stop a man if you have to, remember that," Terry said, acting as Mora's instructor in the matter of the family jewels.

Terry took his shaft in her right hand and jerked him several times while Mora tickled his heavy sacs.

"You like this?" His wife asked, "The two of us doing it?"

"Jesus Christ, honey, will you let me fuck her? I need to cum."

"All right, all right," Terry laughed. "C'mon, Mora, give him a good sucking... like this," she bent forward to demonstrate, using a lot of tongue on his crown, then moved her head away when she felt the girl's flushed cheek against her own.

The two females stared at each other. Mora's eyes were huge, as Terry leaned to press her mouth against the moist, soft looking lips. It was an unplanned, spontaneous kiss and Terry pulled away quickly because she concerned with overplaying her hand in the seduction. Flustered, she turned back toward her husband, and tried to control her voice as their hands moved over his big, throbbing cock.

"Feel how hot it is... Mora," Terry croaked, her voice cracking in mid-sentence.

"Yes," the girl replied, "soft as silk, it is."

"He's so thick. I can't..." Mora's lips were wet and half open as she looked pleadingly at Terry, who almost melted with need as she scrunched closer to Paul's prick.

"You can... "Terry began, "Just lick it. Make it real wet, umm, like this," She bent forward then her lips were around the throbbing crown and she tasted the familiar pre-cum as it emerged from the tip of his cock.

She forced herself to relinquish his member to the younger woman, pulling her mouth off his throbbing weapon and tendering it to her soft, wet lips.

"Make it real wet... like a melting ice cream cone," Terry said as she moved away from them.

Terry watched Mora's sharp little tongue flick across the broad head, growing more confident after a moment's hesitation. A second later, Terry reached out to touch Mora's slim back, finding the skin smooth and hot. She let her hand slide lower, and lower still, and didn't stop when she saw the young woman dart a nervous glance at her.

The two women maintained eye contact for a second, then Mora's spine arched in wanton lust.

Terry felt her pussy throb. She was incredibly hot -- thought briefly of forgoing what might be available to her in a few short minutes and mounting Paul for a fast, furious fuck to scratch that itch deep inside. Then resolutely decided she wanted Mora even more. She thought the girl now wanted her as well, but couldn't articulate the words. No matter, she would lead Mora as much as she had to.

The women glanced at one another again, held the contact as Paul slowly humped the air between them. Then Mora blinked and bent her neck, opened her mouth and engulfed Paul's plum-like head into her mouth.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned, and Terry had to laugh at the sight of Paul's cock as it distended the girl's right cheek.

Mora's cheeks hollowed as she sucked him. Paul groaned with pleasure as her tongue moved over his corona, licking tenderly upon that oh, so delicate membrane.

Terry noticed that Mora definitely had a knack for giving head. As she sucked, her hand was moving brusquely, squeezing and pumping him with a rhythm that matched her head's bobbing up and down upon him. Then, with a moan that belied the intense pleasure she was deriving from sucking him, Mora raised her head. There was no girlish innocence in her voice as she said thickly, "Terry... you too. You suck him too."

Without thinking, Terry complied. She actually drooled as her loving husband's cock slid deep into her throat. She groaned as Mora brushed her cheek against hers, and from the corner of her eye watched the young colleen attack the base of Paul's cock, flicking her tongue over his hairy testicles, and had to concentrate on what she was doing with his cock or risk choking on it.

Paul stared at the two beautiful women fellating him. Mora now had his ball sack in her mouth, gently licking and sucking upon them. His wife was plunging her face down and backing up, impaling her throat upon his rampant shaft. He felt himself beginning to stir and groaned, "Switch off! Switch off!"

A moment later, the women were playing suck tag. Their eager playfulness helped him ease the stirring in his loins and he relaxed, content in enjoying the many sensations they were bestowing upon him.

They took turns gripping him, licking and sucking the head of his cock; sometimes individually, other times in tandem. Every once in a while they abandoned him to kiss each other, while their fingers squeezed and tantalized him, telling him that they had not forgotten about him, not at all.

It took every ounce of control Terry possessed to keep her kisses as chaste as possible. 'This is laughable, ' she told herself, 'this girl is sucking my husband's cock and I'm worried about slipping her the tongue.' But she remained adamant about it and did nothing, waiting for Mora to make that move, that all committing move.

They were back at him, devouring his manhood; saliva hung from the tip of Paul's cock and stretched several inches ending almost desperately clinging to Mora's full, lower lip. Terry took Mora's face in her hands, looked into her eyes and whispered, "You've got something hanging from your mouth."

Mora's eyes widened in surprise, but she remained motionless, awaiting patiently whatever action Terry would take, as a child does with its mother. Terry's tongue darted out, captured the strand of saliva and swallowed it. Mora laughed a delightful tinkling sound.

"I thought..." She began, intending to say she'd expected Terry to kiss her.

But Terry did, in fact, kiss her then, more forcibly than before, and the feel of her lips provided Mora with a completely different set of sensations than those light flickering touches had. There was a kind of wild rush, a fluttering in her belly. Terry's fingers dug into her cheeks, and Mora felt as if she wanted Terry to claw at her face. To savage her mouth... but couldn't fathom the reasons behind her wants... until she felt the tongue touch her own.

The feel of the Mora's sweet, young lips upon her own sent a wild rush into Terry's belly; her fingers grew harsh, wrapped themselves in the other's hair, as she sent her tongue deep into the girl's mouth. Mora whimpered, tried to twist away, but there was little conviction in her resistance. Then her own tongue began to respond, tasting Terry's, sucking on the invasive, foreign muscle now fully lodged in her mouth.

Paul stifled a grunt, as Mora's fist gripped him harder. He placed his hand on hers and pried himself loose, not wanting to come from her stroking.

Their lips were only an inch apart, their noses nearly touching and they were whispering into each other's mouth, and Terry felt her chest tighten with emotion. She pecked a quick kiss on the soft, moist lips, and patted the furry muff very gently.

"You have an adorable, kissable little pussy."

"And you have a big, beautiful kissable cunt."

Mora saw the heat in Terry's eyes and reached up quickly to pull the woman's face down to hers. It was a long, hungry kiss, and the girl couldn't get over how much she liked it and how hot she was. She hoped Terry would suck her soon and moaned into her mouth imagining it clamped, vise-like over her pussy.

Everyone in the room knew what was coming. It was Mora who actually initiated the act between the two women; actually placed her mouth on the other's sex. Actually sent her tongue into Terry's steaming pussy, then gasped, "I never did this before. I wanted to but was too scared."

"Let yourself go," Terry hissed, excitedly. "Just let yourself go."

"Oh God," Mora gasped, "My pussy feels all puffy, open and gooey... but I want it with you first!"

Then the young woman's mouth moved eagerly to Terry's musky crotch. Her mouth was wide open as she pressed her face into the humid folds, and Terry moaned as Mora's tongue attacked her pussy.

Terry counted to four, then moved her mouth and tongue to the center of Mora's body, licking and lapping at the colleen's bushy cover first, then delving into the sweetness of the girl's cunt. Terry quickly swallowed because Mora's pussy was gushing with her fluids.

Terry discovered Mora's labia to be thick and open. The pink inner folds arched around the tiny slit toward the hard little button of her clit. The whole miracle was surrounded by a dense pelt that was now dampened from both the juices seeping out and the saliva dripping from the corner of Terry's voracious mouth.

Mora spread her knees wider to open herself even more.

"It's beautiful. You are absolutely beautiful..." Terry gasped, before immersing herself back into Mora's folds.

Terry felt Mora's hand in her hair, felt her own nipple brush across one firm tit, and moved a little to gain contact with the teen's circling hip. She was making hungry, sucking sounds, felt their teeth bump together, and ground her pussy into the smooth flesh.

The women lost all sense of time after that.

Paul looked on as Terry, kneeling between the girl's widespread legs, made an impatient, greedy sound burrowing her mouth deeper and deeper into Mora's secret place.

The young girl was already moving, her body rolling and twisting, and then Terry was flat on her back with Mora straddling her, her face toward the woman's feet and her plump mound only inches above the young girl's flushed face. Once again Terry felt utter disbelief, but was way too horny to question the girl's transformation. The girl's hands were almost rough as they gripped Terry's tits and she let her legs drift apart.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.