Strap-On Sister
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2005 by XRF

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Stephen has fantasised about his older sister for years. When their parents go away on holiday it gives him the opportunity to sneak into her room. But is he prepared for what he discovers, and what she may discover in return?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Blackmail   CrossDressing   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

Stephen slowly crept across the hallway and stood outside her room. He had woken up late and wasn't sure if she was still home. His sister Shelly had been left in charge whilst their parents were away. Shelly was 22 and four years older than Stephen. She was a very popular girl and always had lots of boyfriends. Stephen knew exactly why, she had massive tits. These tits were the source of admiration for Stpehen. He dreamed about them all the time and would give anything to be able to see them. He was 18 and had never had a girlfriend, the only girl he ever fantasised about was his sister. He'd been planing his next move all weekend. It was the summer holidays, and his parents were away on holiday. As they left they'd told Shelly she was in charge and should look after her brother. This caused Stephen alot of annoyance as he didn't think he needed looking after and Shelly was always teasing him as it was anyway. Today was his chance to get one up on her though.

He stood outside her room, being as quiet as he could, his ear pressed to the door listening to see if she was in. After two minutes he decided to risk it and opened the door. He walked into the room and saw it was empty. Shelly must have gone round to her boyfriend's house for the day. He could have his fun without being interupted. He looked round and wondered where he should start. Then he spied a pair of her panties on the bed, she must have slept in these last night he thought. He walked over to them and picked them up, he held them to his nose and inhaled, there was a strong musky smell that filled his nostrells. He looked at the soft white cotton and noticed that it was stained, he held them out and licked at the crotch where the stain was, believing he was tasting his sister. A tent instantly grew inside his shorts and visions of his sister whirled round inside his head. He knew he had to be patient though as he wanted as much fun as possible. He pulled his shorts down and stood inside her room naked, his dick pointing up swaying infront of him. He rubbed the crotch of the panties against the head of his dick and began laughing out loud. He'd waited so long to be able to do this and he knew that whenever he saw his sister, he'd always know what he'd done in her room and she wouldn't. Her teasing wouldn't bother him any more.

What next he thought to himself? He threw her panties back on the bed and walked over to her dresser, pulling onen the top drawer he peered inside, it was full of all her underwear. I ran his hands over them, feeling the differnce in the textures of the materials, some soft, some smooth some silky. He truely was in heaven. He picked up one of her bra's and looked at the label, 38EE. He always imagined she was a D cup, but EE was even better. He ran his tounge all over the inside of the soft satin cup, knowing that her nipples will be touching it next, his mind rationalising that he would therefore be licking her nipples. He picked up a black frilly thong out of the drawer and held it up. It was made of barely any material.

"Fuck me, she'd look so hot in this" he said out loud to himself. "I wish I could see her in it"

Then a thought popped into his head. She had a full length mirror in the room. He stepped into the thong and pulled it up and walked over to the mirror and turned round looking at his arse, knowing that what he saw would be what he could see if she was wearing them. He bent over at the waist imagining that it was her. He spend the next 5 minutes doing this with many of her thongs and panties. What next he thought, he wanted more, he craved more.

He looked in her wardrobe and wanted to pick out some of her most slutty clothes. He found a black mini skirt that he knew she hadn't worn for a year or two as it was now too small. Being only slight he knew he could still wear it. He chose his favorite thong of hers, put it on them stepped into the mini skirt and pulled it up. Walking over to the mirror he bent over and saw how it lifted to reveal the thong and arse cheeks. He knew this is what she must have done in the past. He was so horny at this point, but he wanted more, before he'd allow himself to release. He went over and picked up a bra, he put his arms through it and tried to fasten it, but he couldn't manage it. He figured out though that if he put it around him backwords, he could do up the clasp them move it round and feed his arms through it. He walked over to the mirror, but it didn't look right. The big cups were empty, he needed to stuff them. He then spied her laundry basket at the end of the room. He walked over, noticing the nice sensation from the silky thong as he walked, and opened the basket. He picked up her dirties, smelliest panties and stuffed them into the bra, to give himself some fat tits like his sister.

Running his hands over the smooth material, he moaned out lound once more "Mmmm Stephen, I love the way you stroke my tits like that." He pictured his siter letting him play with her. He went over to her wardrobe and picked out a tight pink top and pulled it over his head and down.

Looking into the mirror now he saw a big titted slut standing in front of him, wearing a pink top and tiny black mini skirt. Something's missing he though. Then he realised that true sluts wear stockings, He looked in her drawer and pulled out a pair of thigh high black stockings, pulling them up his legs. He went back to mirror.

"Damn sis, you are one hot fucking slut. No wonder every all my mates always want to stay over all the time." Something still didn't look right he thought, then he realised sluts always wear high heels too. He looked round the room but didn't see any, then he noticed a shoe box at the back of the wardrobe. He pulled it out and opened it up. But what he saw inside was what shocked him most. Lying inside the box there was a big fat dildo in the shape of a big cock, and a smooth silver vibrator.

"Fuck me! You really are a slut" he said. He pulled them out and went over to the bed and lay down on top of it. He could wait no more he had to release now. He ran his hands over his body feeling the smoothness of the material, imagining it was his sister. He looked at the cock shaped dildo and realised that his sister had stuffed it up her pussy. He wondered if it still had her juices on it. Without thinking i placed it in his mouth and begand sucking on it, trying to taste her. His other hand pulled the thong to one side and began stroking his cock. He closed his eyes and was in heaven, imagining his sister sucking his cock.

"Mmm yes, give it to me, let me suck on that big cock. I want to tast it all. Mmmm You can fuck me with it later. Fill my arse with that big cock" he moaned out load. Imagining it was his sister saying those things to him.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!!" Shelly shouted out.

He opened his eyes and saw her standing in the doorway looking angry. She stormed over to him and slaped him hard across the face. He still hadn't said anything. He was in a state of shock. His cock which moments ago was hard and firm had shrivelled up in his hand out of fright. He just lay there, dressed in her slutty clothes, with a big dildo in his mouth looking at there.

"I can't believe you're a fucking faggot! You sick freak. Wait till I tell mum and dad about this. They're so going to kick you out for this".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.