Oil of Roses
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2005 by Jim Reader

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Broken in spirit, Harry Grimes is saved by a young woman who turns out to need some saving herself. Together, they and their friends combine strengths and divide weaknesses, building a most unusual modern tribe and exploring the meaning of friendship, love, and sexuality in a "freak-friendly" community.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW   Slow  

The interior of the limo was quite dark and the sounds of moans and giggles filled it almost as completely as the smell of sex ... lots of sex in lots of different 'flavors', with a thick under-scent of good, honest sweat. But in what light there was, everywhere anyone looked, there was something titillating to watch, even though most of it was the soft-core porn variety stroking and kissing as almost everyone was too tired for anything more vigorous.

As the limo made its way home through the night, Harry asked "Anyone in here seriously object to pot?" After a chorus of 'no's he fired up the pipe, left the windows and sunroof closed and let it burn.

"Ummm," Jackie said. "I gather we've pledged ourselves to an herb-friendly house?"

"Oh, we're more than friendly with it," Margo said, "I'd put us down as 'seriously dating' herb, perhaps even 'engaged' to herb."

From the floor Sheila hugged Margo's leg and ran her arm up and down it. She said, "Lucky herb" as she licked her lips, then began to clean Margo's leg with her tongue.

Kelly leaned down and said, "Little girl, you keep messin' with Big Mama like that, you're gonna end up shucked, sucked and fucked before we even get to the house."

Sheila turned towards her and gazed at her through heavy-lidded, half-closed eyes. "Is that supposed to frighten me?" she asked, before returning to bathing Margo's leg.

As everyone laughed Harry noticed something odd. Tamara was sitting on the edge of the seat, next to the duffel bag which was also on the edge of the seat ... and there was something behind her and the bag.

Then suddenly Kelly was in his lap. "Sweetie," she said, grinning at him, "you know how earlier we were talkin' about Lisa the bodacious titty-woman?"

"Umm hmm."

"Well ... uh ... I don't think she'd have any problem with that fantasy of mine at all, nope, no problem at all." His wife curled up on his lap and held her breast to his mouth. "There you go darlin', just suck on that till we get home."


"Kim, what can you tell me about the people you've been living with? Any weapons ... guns, knives, chainsaws, shit like that? How many of them are there? They likely to be violent?" Eddie, Karen and Li Kuan sat in the back of the Bentley with Kim between them and although it might upset the woman, Eddie needed to know.

"They are likely to be angry, I'm sure Kargonk has already called from the club and told them I am leaving."

"Excuse me, Kargonk?" Karen said. "Sounds like something from a bad science-fiction novel."

"It is ... or rather, from a series of them. The 'Karg' series, about a future society of genetically superior men and their slave women, bred only to serve," Kim said, looking down at the floorboards in shame.

"We're goin' up against a bunch o' fuckin' fanboys?" Eddie said.

"No," Kim said, her head coming up sharply. "Do not make that mistake. They are not like that. They are serious people who have adopted a philosophy and world view from poorly written science fiction."

"So more like B&D S&M Scientologists, right?" Karen snorted.

"Exactly, Mistress Pinard, exactly," replied Kim. "As to numbers, probably no more than five or six are home at this time. I was going to warn you about weapons before we went in. There are swords and knives everywhere in the house and most of the men practice with them. I am hoping that they will want to avoid any trouble. I am not the only illegal living there and the involvement of the police might create difficulties."

"Five or six? How big is this place?" Eddie asked.

"Big," Kim said. "It is a fifteen bedroom, twelve-and-a-half bath house."

"Make that rich B&D S&M Scientologists," Eddie said disgustedly. "Hans, y'all got anything weapon-like in this damn car?"

"Two tire irons and a 6 D-Cell Mag-lite."

"Okay, two pretty good clubs and one gawddamn good club. Alright, who wants what?"


After dropping Tamara off and waiting to see that she got in the door safely, the limo deposited the crowd at the Grimes home.

"Alright, let's try to be a little quiet getting in, no need to have the entire neighborhood viewing the parade of pulchritude," Margo said, as Patricia headed home to change.

As soon as Harry was in the door, Kelly hustled him off towards the bath. "I'm puttin' your butt in the Jacuzzi, Harry, y'all feel free to come through on the nickel tour, Harry won't mind."

"One of these days I'm going to beat you, my love," Harry said as they headed for the bedroom and the bath beyond.

"Yeah, but it ain't gonna be today, my gimpy husband."

In the living room, Margo was faced with problems. "Alright there are two bedrooms upstairs, neither of them huge, but both decently sized. Sorry Billy, we'll be working on switching some stuff around as quickly as possible and shifting one of them down here, make things a little easier on you, but right now, the downstairs guest room is an office. I've got no clue as to you three ladies previous sleeping arrangements, Carol, take them upstairs and get it sorted out. Until their clothes get here they've got what's on their backs so let's see about robes, at the very least. Hope you don't mind being naked, or mostly so, from now until Sunday when Laney delivers your clothes."

The three women looked at each other and it seemed Jackie was elected. She stepped forward and knelt. "Madam, we are clothed only at your pleasure, or the necessities of circumstance. Naked or robed, it is no hardship."

"You'll fit in fine around here. By the way, do any of you have cars?"

"No Madam, not anymore. We've been using the bus system as there's a stop less than a block from Laney's."

"Good, there's a stop just a little further from here, but it's shady all the way there. You can check about schedules online and if we need to start making carpool arrangements we can.

"Get 'em squared away, Carol, I'm going to go see to Harry's leg and then fire up the hot tub."

The women's faces lit up as did Dominique's.

"Alright, before we get started, the nickel tour," Margo said, smiling.

As they entered the bedroom they found Harry and Kelly smiling as they gazed at a sleeping Galena, still in shorts and t-shirt.

"Who's the tasty little angel?" Dommi asked, whispering.

"Our maid-in-training," Margo replied. "I was going to keep her as a ladies-maid, but I'm thinking of all the fun of sharing her with Harry. She's pretty much off limits for another one month, two weeks and one day."

Harry hobbled over to the bed and kissed her gently on the mouth. "Galena, honey, wake up. We're home and we brought company ... lots of it."

"Hmmm?" she said, rubbing her eyes and reaching for her glasses.

"Galena, sweetie, what are you doing here? Isn't your mother going to be worried?"

"Uh, no Madam, I told her I was staying over to help prepare Karen and Patricia's for my moving in."

"I told you she was a natural, Harry," Kelly said. "All she needed was to come over to the 'Bad Girl' side of the Force."

"Fine then Galena, you can help Kelly get Master into the Jacuzzi. These are our guests, Mistress Dominique, Elenore and Jerome. And for the immediate future at least, these are our new housemates and ... well, the 'what else' will be determined later. This is Billy, Jackie, Lisa and Sheila."

"Harry, Margo..." Dommi said, "Whose brains do I have to fuck out to get to play on the bed?"

Margo smiled proudly. "That was my pre-wedding present to the family. Magnificent isn't it?"

"And there's a great story behind it too," Kelly said, kissing Margo's breast reverently.

"With a little artful arranging," Jackie said, "you could hang every sub in this household, every serious sub," she amended, smiling at Kelly, "and still have room for the Dominants to play with them. It'd be a little crowded, but you seem friendly enough with each other to keep that from being a problem.

"And if y'all wanna try that," she added, "I'm up for it, right now."

"Patience," Margo said. "Remember, things still need to be worked out." She motioned to the crowd. "Come on, the Decadent Bathroom from Hell is next on the tour."


"Li Kuan, if you don't mind me askin'..."

"What is it, Eddie?"

"All that electrical shit Puppy was doin' to you ... don't you worry about ... well ... like ... your heart stoppin' or somethin'?"

The tall oriental beauty smiled. "The cattle prod is made especially for sex play. Much like Shakespeare's line 'full of sound and fury, signifying nothing'."

"You mean it doesn't hurt at all?"

"No, it hurts, but it is not enough to threaten my health. It is the same for the other electrical effects. Except when Puppy had the discharge down to one arc, that could burn me with lengthy exposure ... of which there were a few," she sighed happily, "it was for the most part a light show with minor pain for me."

"Some light show..."

"Did it turn you on, Eddie, to watch me tortured as if I were a mindless animal?"

"Maybe ... maybe ... yeah, yeah in some part of me, it did, yeah."

"Did you know about that part of you before tonight?"

"No."

"Congratulations Eddie on your new level of self-awareness," Li Kuan laughed.

Eddie wasn't sure if she was laughing at him, or merely laughing.


In the living room Carol said, "Are you okay, you were awfully cramped in the limo?"

"I'm fine; I just need to stretch a bit. Close call there but Kelly distracted him."

"She's very, very good at distracting people," Carol replied.


It was obvious to anyone that Kim was terrified that something would go wrong, that somehow she would end up right back where she had been. Surprisingly enough, it was Li Kuan who held her and comforted her.

"Wan-Yin, do not be afraid, even if I did not feel for you and your children's plight, I promise you that I would not allow you to go back to these people and stay with them."

"You wouldn't?"

"No, little one ... my Madame has agreed to play with you to honor House Chorale's obligation to you." She put Kim in her lap. "I want to play with you, little pain slut." Her hand reached up under the shimmering tunic and roughly pinched Kim's nipple, causing her to writhe in pleasure. Li Kuan kissed her, hard, and chewed on her lip. "I will enjoy helping to give you what you need."

Kim was much calmer the rest of the way to the house.


When Julie Elliott got home from her much-needed night of relaxation, the last thing she expected to see was the horrific bloody mess in the dining room and Tattie's note in the middle of it all.

"Julie,

We are at Sisters of Mercy. Yuri had an episode and it was necessary to call 911.

We were asleep when it began, you being here would have changed nothing ... nothing at all. We didn't know Yuri was out of bed until Vashti heard him down here smashing the china.

There is no immediate emergency, I suspect he'll be hospitalized more for psychiatric reasons than medical, so you have time to clean up, but I would appreciate it if you came down. Do NOT call the Grimes ... let them enjoy their evening.

I don't think they'll let him come home with us ... maybe not ever.

Tattie"

Julie wavered on the edge of calling a cab immediately, and then realized that once she hit the hospital, she might be there for awhile. Smelling of sex ... lots of sex ... might not be the best way to show up, and was not an odor she wanted to marinate in for the next however many hours.

After a quick shower and change of clothes she called for a cab, having a sandwich while she waited.

Despite Tattie's efforts to head off her guilt, she couldn't help but think that if she'd been there, perhaps things would have happened differently.


After the tour was done and Carol and Nicki had take the women and Billy upstairs to settle them in, Dommi and Margo sat in the kitchen, drinks in hand while Elenore and Jerome got in some skinny-dipping.

"Margo, nobody here but us chickens, I think you're making a mistake."

Margo looked up at her wearily. "I'm sure I'm making several. Do tell."

Dommi laughed, "Actually, from what I can tell, you're doing remarkably well. What I see as a mistake is not settling the issue of the women and Billy tonight, as soon as possible. They've been uprooted from their lives, and in Billy's case he's not had anything approaching stability in quite a few years. The more quickly you settle them into their places, the more secure they'll feel and the better things will be for everyone. They may not see it as all that important, but they're submissives, they didn't adopt this lifestyle because of their 'take-charge' attitudes."

"Dommi, does the fact that I haven't the foggiest clue what I'm doing show very much?"

"No sweetie, you're fakin' it beautifully. You're doin' fine."

"Oh good ... now what's in this box that Madame C sent home with us?" She opened it and looked inside. Then she picked it up and headed for the bathroom.

"Harry," she said as she came through the door, "do you have any idea what that dear woman sent home with us?" She stopped short at the sight that greeted her.

Harry was crashed out in the tub, snoring, the jets pounding on his leg, while Kelly and Galena talked quietly, sitting on the edge with their feet in the water.

"Hey beautiful," Kelly said. "Thought I'd let him catch a power nap ... he's had a bad night."

"Yeah ... I didn't like the way he looked after it went funny on him," Margo said. "I'm thinking this Tuesday I'm hauling him and Billy both to the hospital. Have them take a look at Harry's leg while the prosthetics department sees what they can do for Billy's limbs ... they're in pitiful shape."

"Okay, that's it, goddamnit!" Dommi said. "Wake him up, Margo. Kelly, go get Carol and the others. We're handling this now."

"What?" Margo said, worried.

"Our Houses are allying and it's not going to wait any longer. I've already taken a side, might as well make it official."

"Why the sudden rush?" Harry said, coming to and yawning.

"Because, you silly man ... your wife is going to go get Billy's legs looked at Tuesday. You just met him tonight, you're moving him into your home and you're having his legs looked at Tuesday.

"Y'all're something special. Deal with it."

Carol and Nicki brought the women and Billy in, followed by Patricia.

"What's going on? I expected to find y'all fucking like wild animals in the hot tub by now," Patricia said. "I know I would be."

"House business," Margo answered. Carol, then the women, kneeled and Billy started to join them. "Billy," Margo said, "no. You don't kneel to anyone in this house. You bow, as deeply as your crutches allow, but you will not lower yourself down only to have to work twice as hard to get back up. That's bullshit."

"Yes Madam."

With Nicki, Kelly and Patricia looking on, Harry and Margo accepted House Duvalier's alliance.

When all was said and done, Kelly looked at Patricia. "Not feeling too submissive right now?"

"No, I'm feeling rather neutral at the moment," Patricia answered. "You didn't take to your knees either, I noticed."

"Nope, not too seemly for a sub to do some of the things on my schedule this evening."

"Okay, anyone interested in the Cum-Master 5000, head on out there, we'll shift you around as necessary when we get out there," Margo said. "Harry, look what Minerva sent home for us."

Out of the box she pulled five different bottles of absinthe, matching reservoir glasses, absinthe spoons and last but not least, a large, heavily-compressed brick of pot.

"Margo, I think that woman is determined to feed our vices," Harry said.

"No," Margo replied, "she's intent on introducing us to new vices, dragging us further and further into a pit of sin and degradation ... and she'll help feed those vices as well as any we might already have had."

"God bless her," Harry said. "Now then, Madam Grimes, let's put away the goodies and go hit the hot tub."


"How in the fuck do they afford a place out here," Eddie said as the Bentley cruised through the prestigious Crockett Heights into the more palatial River Glen area of town. "We're lookin' at two, two-point-five million average out here."

"Some in the Karghold have family money, some have made it in the electronics industry or the software business ... as I told you, these people are not ... fanboys, I think you called them. They are serious. And there are many of them, living together."

"How many would we be lookin' at if everybody was home?"

"Ten ... and I am afraid if Mr. Andre does not drive faster, more of the men will be home by the time we get there." Li Kuan held the little woman protectively and stroked her hair.

"Drive faster, Andre," Karen said.


Finding the two of them in the waiting room wasn't hard ... talking with Vashti was. She'd been getting a crash course in conversational Russian, but she still knew very little of the language, so the conversation was a pidgin of Russian and gestures, homemade sign language.

"How ... far ... she sleep?" Julie asked.

Vashti smiled, his face tired and tight. "Not far."

"Leave her lonely, I be still. You two ... hurt?"

"Hurt, yes. Doctored in amboolance."

"Ambulance, yes. Yuri?"

Vashti just shook his head, tears rolling down his face.

"You cry for Yuri?"

He shook his head, reached over and stroked Tattie's tangled grey hair.

"For her."

Julie Elliott joined him in his tears.


For the first time since its installation, the Cum-Master 5000 was full ... all twelve spots around the perimeter were filled. There was still plenty of room in the center. Carol and Galena stood by the side.

"Why can't we get in with them?" Galena asked.

Carol looked at her as if she was from another planet. "For the moment you're being trained to serve, little girl. So you're serving."

"But the new girls and Billy..."

"Galena, I'm only going to say this once," Carol hissed. "If you want to go over to Karen and Patricia's and go to bed, do so. But if you stay here, you'll do as you're told. Until their position in the House is negotiated and agreed to, they are guests and will be treated as such.

"Now then," she said, "what may we get all of you?"


"Alright, ready?" Eddie asked.

The five of them stood in an arrow-head; Eddie with the Mag-lite, Karen to his right, Li Kuan to his left, Andre with a tire iron to Karen's right, Hans with a tire iron to Li Kuan's left, and shielded inside the formation, Kim. The tire irons and Mag-lite were stuck in pants or belts.

"Ring the doorbell Neanderthal, let's do this so I can go home and fuck," Karen replied.

Eddie did so and when the door was opened by a tall, fit-looking man in his mid-thirties, they were greeted with "Come in, we've been expecting you."

"We've come to get Kim's children and their things," Eddie said pleasantly, the smile on his face never reaching his eyes.

"I'm sure you have. Come this way," the man said as he led them through an entrance hall, very martial in décor with crossed swords and battered shields, axes and spears as well, to a large living room where the furniture had all been pushed back against the walls, leaving a clear area of about thirty by thirty, and with mats laid down in the middle of the room. The high ceiling, about fifteen feet, gave the two men practicing kendo, their shinai slashing at each other with blindingly quick strikes met with equally quick parries, plenty of room overhead. But in a change from the standard kendo practice session where participants wore heavily padded armor, the two men were naked save for breechclouts.

Eddie smiled at Karen and motioned with his eyes. The armor, called 'bogu', sat on racks against the wall and had seen lots of use. She sneered at the two men and mouthed the words 'too pretty' at Eddie. This demonstration was intimidation, the men didn't usually practice this way, their bodies didn't bear the signs of practice without armor.

It was Li Kuan who started the mocking, slow clapping, her face a picture of boredom. The others joined in and the five of them stood there, slowly clapping and looking bored until the men on the mats stopped and looked at them.

"Can I help you with something?" the shorter of the two asked as he wiped sweat from his steely grey hair.

"You certainly may," Eddie replied, "we've come for Kim's children and their things."

"And you'd be..."

"Eddie."

"Is there anyone among you who has a last name?" the man asked.

"Yes," Karen said, stepping forward, "Karen Pinard and you would be?"

"Karggark."

"Oh, I'm sure somewhere you have a real grown-up name just like me," Karen said, baring her teeth. "What's that name?"

"I don't give my name to inferiors. You may call me Karggark."

"Alright Kargie-poo, where are Kim's children and her things?" Karen asked, her voice deceptively pleasant.

"She owes us a rather substantial amount of money."

"I'm sure she does, and as co-owner of the business that now employs her, you send me an itemized bill detailing those expenses she has incurred that you claim are as yet unpaid. I'll run them past our accountant, and our lawyer if necessary, and if there are no irregularities, I'll be more than happy to make good that debt." Karen pulled out a card and sailed it through the air. "There's my card. As I'm sure your records are in order, I'll expect that bill on Tuesday, bright and early. Now where are her children and their things?"

Karggark caught the card and looked at briefly before letting it fall to the floor. As he did so another four men entered the room on the far side.

"Karpet, my supply of polite is about to run out. Where are her children and their things?" Karen said.

"I insist that her 'things' remain here as collateral on the monies she owes. You may retrieve her mewling brats and that's it."

Eddie and Karen eyed each other, eyed the opposition and Karen shook her head.

Eddie said, "Oh, I'm sure there are some personal effects that you're going to let her leave with ... I'm not talking home electronics or anything, but those little family mementos and keepsakes that mean so much. Other than that, we'll take them out of here naked as the day they squirted into the world if it'll make you happy."

"Perfect, the little whore leaves naked, as do her brats. Kargkan, take them to the sla- take them to her room, see that they take nothing but small personal items. They may carry three pillowcases worth. Then escort them out."

Eddie stood his ground. "You go ahead; I'll wait here for you. I wouldn't want Kar-park and his boys to get any ideas, think about playin' any practical jokes when we're leavin'."

"Eddie, don't go starting any fun without me," Karen warned.

"Won't be me who starts any," Eddie said, his eyes never leaving Karggark.

The man who'd led them in showed them down the hall. Andre and Hans had to hold Kim back from running ahead.

Eddie stood there, smiling at Karggark. "What's the matter?" he asked. "Didn't want to risk the cops coming here?"

"It would have been ... inconvenient."

"So you're really not gonna give me a chance to kick any of your punks' asses, are ya?"

Karggark smiled. "Not tonight, Eddie Janak ... not tonight."

It wasn't until later that Eddie remembered he'd never mentioned his last name.


While drink orders were being filled Margo looked at her husband. Although he was smiling, there was a drawn quality to his face and she could tell that the Vicodin he'd taken hadn't done as much for the pain as she'd hoped for.

"Carol! Bring the hookah!

"Harry," she said, "the girls and I got you a present ... well, since you're so good about sharing, it's also a present for us, but primarily we got it for you. Now, close your eyes."

Harry shut his eyes and then was surprised to feel someone place two fingers on each of his eyelids, holding them down.

"Sorry sir, orders," he heard Galena say.

Among snickers and chuckles he heard "be careful" and "watch it" and then when his curiosity was close to rising up and throttling him, he felt someone warm and definitely feminine settle on his lap. Arms reached around his shoulders, pert breasts brushed against his chest and soft lips settled on his. The kiss was sweet and tentative and from what he could tell over the smell of the hot tub, this was no one in their group, no one he'd been all that close to before. His arms went around her and she snuggled close, his cock giving his opinion of the present by rapidly coming erect. Galena's fingers came off his eyes and it didn't matter, he was happy with them closed, happy with the mystery. His right hand came around and caressed her breast, sliding down her side in the hot, bubbling water to her thigh and around to her ass. The feel of her proportions, the size of her, was ringing bells somewhere in his head and for a confused moment he thought of Galena, but whoever she was she was more developed than the young Hispanic beauty. He broke the kiss and laid back, her head coming to rest on his shoulder. The loose curls added to the 'someone he should know' feeling, but still he kept his eyes closed, reaching back to find his glass.

"Let me help you with that, sir," said the woman on his lap and his eyes shot open.

"ANGELA?"

Their waitress smiled at him from his lap. "Hello sir, your family decided to allow me to play with your House for the night. I hope you approve of your present?"

"Yes but ... it was you behind Tamara and the bag in the limo!"

"Yes sir ... Madam arranged it, with your other wives' help."

Harry looked around the tub at his friends and family and smiled. "Thank you, my beloveds, and you're right Margo; I'll gleefully share this sexy little gift."

"But first, Sir, I'm all yours," Angela said, shifting on his lap to slip his cock inside her.

"My goodness, so you are," he answered as she began to work herself up and down upon him.

"Alright, hopefully you're not too distracted to listen, Harry my love," Margo said, "but we have some more business to attend to. Carol, Galena, get in the tub since y'all are finished for now."

Carol carefully stepped her way in-between people and half-floated in front of Margo. Galena looked around nervously, then held herself upright, stripped her clothes off and got in as well. She moved in front of Kelly but Carol grabbed her and held Galena in front of her. Kelly stuck her tongue out at her wife.

"Billy Calhoun," Margo began, "you are House Chorale's. What do you want from us? What do you expect from us?"

"You've promised me roof and hearth, bread and salt ... as for the collar ... I'm a submissive who enjoys serving ... not big into humiliation." His face crumpled somewhat, his ever-present smiled faltering. "I used to enjoy being a pleasure slave ... but..."

Nicki left her spot and sat on his lap, facing away from him. "Pleasure me, slave," she said. "I've already tasted that pretty cock of yours, so I know it works."

"Y-y-yes ... Mistress," he stammered, tears beginning to flow.

"Good boy ... ummm ... ready boy," she purred.

"I don't think you'll have any problem finding pleasure service here, Billy," Harry said, smiling. "Our House has eyes that look with love and compassion."

"Th-thank you ... Sir."

"You are more than welcome, from all of us," Margo said. "Now then, per Madame Cornelius' recommendations, our four new members are going to be farmed out, so to speak, to Dominant's, or a submissive, in Carol's case, for primary care and training. Who wants Billy?"

Carol's hand shot up in the air. "Billy's mine, Madam. I'll fight for him."

Margo smiled. "I'm not surprised at all, given your history. Any objections?" The tub was silent. "Then Billy is Carol's to care for and train, although he remains the property of us all."

"Lisa Tischler," Margo said, "you are House Chorale's. What do you want from us? What do you expect from us?"

"I'm a pleasure slut," Lisa replied. "I enjoy service, some humiliation, some pain, I love light bondage, but most of all, when playing, I enjoy being used for pleasure."

"God knows you're built for it," Carol said.

"Alright, I see no problem with granting your wishes in this," Margo replied, "who wants-"

"Uh, you don't need to go any further, Big Mama," Kelly said, "and unless I miss my guess about Jackie, don't bother asking about her either. I want them both. I will fuck somebody up to get them."

"Do either of you have a problem with that?" Margo asked. Both shook their heads and smiled.

"Does anyone have a problem with that?" No one said anything. "Then Lisa is Kelly's to care for and to train, although she remains the property of us all.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.