Oil of Roses - Cover

Oil of Roses

Copyright© 2005 by Jim Reader

Chapter 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Broken in spirit, Harry Grimes is saved by a young woman who turns out to need some saving herself. Together, they and their friends combine strengths and divide weaknesses, building a most unusual modern tribe and exploring the meaning of friendship, love, and sexuality in a "freak-friendly" community.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW   Slow  

Harry opened an eye and found he'd been moved in the night. Someone, and he naturally suspected his lovely spouses, had straightened him out in the bed, shoved a pillow under his head and tucked him in. He smelled coffee. "Clearly I'm still dreaming," he thought. Feeling someone warm and alive snuggled up to his back he very slowly and carefully rolled over to find himself gazing into the loving eyes of his wife Margo.

"Mornin' lover," she murmured. "Have a good night?"

"Oh God yes ... you?"

"Umm hmmm ... even at the end. I'm pretty sure I was kidnapped and ravished by members of a bisexual terrorist organization bent on reducing the world's women to mindless creatures of lust and perversion one mind-pummelingly intense fucking at a time. Only their intimate familiarity with the lubricatory needs of the female of the species has left me able to walk today."

"You're far too fuckin' awake ... you've had coffee," he said accusingly. "And is 'lubricatory' even a word?"

"Well, if it wasn't, it is now. I've made it one."

"Yes Madam." He stretched and yawned. "So when will this poor unworthy find himself a helpless slave in your clutches?"

"Oh, your time is coming, dear boy ... although the thought of following the Queen is somewhat daunting."

"I wasn't aware y'all were in competition."

"We're not," came Kelly's voice from the doorway, "but the silly bitch still worries about it. Well ... we're occasionally in competition, as you saw the other evening, but trust me," she said, leaning over and giving her husband a kiss, "you'll enjoy service under both of us."

"Under you, over you ... between the both of you would be nice," Harry replied.

"I smell coffee ... you brought me coffee, you wonderful woman," Harry said, scooting back to sit up in the enormous bed. "My God, this place looks like a war zone."

Straps and chains hung from their fastenings on the six bedposts, the special fitted sheets were completely un-tucked on the far side and stains from various substances decorated them. The hookah sat at the foot of the bed where Harry had left it, there were water bottles strewn everywhere and the room smelled of pot and sex and more sex yet again.

"Oh, about thirty minutes of attention from our little one," Margo said, "and Anna and Galena's cleaning later today, it'll be good as new."

"Speaking of Galena," Kelly said, settling on the bed as Harry sipped his coffee, "we didn't tell you about yesterday, did we?"

"Uh, no ... what now? Did she hump a wildebeest on our front lawn?"

"No, Eddie was at work all day I believe," Kelly laughed, as Carol came in with more coffee for herself and Margo. "Let us tell you what happened while I was being serviced during the formulation of my evil designs..."


"-and then we sent her back to Karen and Tricia's," Kelly finished.

"Sir, you've been hanging around me too long," Carol said, eyeing the erection Harry was sporting. "I think the idea of spanking's beginning to get to you. Let me clean you up a bit and I'll gladly take care of that for you," she said, sliding off the bed and scampering to the bathroom.

"I ... it's just ... well..."

"Harry, don't sweat it," Margo said. "The thought of a tender young ass, and other bits, all spread out on the spanking bench ... hmmm..."

"Well shit, Big Mama, scoot over and let my fingers do some walking."

"Alright ... but afterwards we really do have to start getting ready to go to Madame C's."


Nicki had forced herself away from her labors the night before and relaxed with a bottle of wine and a bowl of the excellent dope her brother had given her. The project was going well, most of the initials and 'nicknames' were no problem to decipher, it was just that there was so much material. It seemed like she found herself running as fast as she could and making visible, real progress, but being measured against a course that was incredibly long. She was coming to realize that unless they became absolutely vicious in the editing, there was much more than a book in Tony's notes ... there were several.

Nicki's Friday was reserved for a visit to Madame Cornelius, then the final fittings at Carmine's, followed by Dominique's, and she planned to make the G & P picnic, at Harry's invite, on Saturday. If she'd wanted a life, seemed all she had to do was hang around her brother and his wives and her dance card would be full.

After a light breakfast she'd considered calling over to the house, but hadn't wanted to chance waking anyone up, so she'd just gone over, figuring to get in some swimming if no one was awake, and perhaps even if they were.

The smell of coffee greeted her as she let herself in ... the smell of coffee and the sound of sex.

She walked to the open bedroom door and stood there, watching as Margo and Kelly rolled around, locked in a clinch, hands in each other's crotches and Carol gave her brother a blowjob that was, by all appearances, divine. Not hard to believe, Nicki thought, as she hadn't found anything Carol did in the realm of sex that wasn't divine.

"I suppose I should gently 'ahem' or in some other way announce myself ... getting naked and jumping in the middle might be bad form," she said, somewhat surprised by Kelly and Carol's sudden and startled reactions. "God y'all, you'd think you were expecting Jack the Ripper or something!"

"No," Kelly replied, "we were afraid it was Galena the Mad Cunt-licker again."

"Something tells me I've missed some drama this week," Nicki said. "I'm going to go get some coffee and wait in the kitchen for someone to come tell me about it."

Harry pulled his beloved Carol's head up from his cock and cuddled her in his arms. "Later my love, time to get moving ... I'll be fine." Turning to face his sister he said, "Give us time for a quick shower, and we'll fill you in."


"I hope there's some of that fruit left in the fridge," Harry said, stumbling into the kitchen in his robe.

"There is, already on the table," Carol replied, "and Kelly and I've already told the tale of Galena ... figured to hurry since there's no telling how soon she and her mama will get here."

"You think she'll actually show up after yesterday?" Margo asked, slurping on another cup of Kelly's coffee. "I'd think she'd be terrified."

"Oh, she is, Big Mama, she is," Kelly said with a predatory grin, "but I'll bet you a long night of complete and utter servitude whenever you wish that she left with a wet and aching cunt."

"I'll take that bet, just because either way it goes, I win," Margo replied. "And it looks like we can settle it here right quick, they're coming in the front door."

"Turn me loose on her, I'll get the truth," Kelly said with a grin, "and a little more besides."

"What do you mean?" asked Nicki, suspicious.

"You'll see. With your permission Madam, Sir?" Kelly asked.

"Go for it, just don't get stupid," Harry replied.

"Don't get too stupid," Margo amended. "Galena's bought Kelly some 'stupid' room."

"Anna," Carol called, heading out into the living room, "do us a favor and run to the store for more of those melons you brought over Tuesday. Here's some money, we won't need change ... I'm thinking four or five will be fine. Someday, not today, you must teach me how you select melons, they were perfect."

"No problem, Miss Carol, I will be back in a bit."

"Galena," Carol continued, "come with me, there's a problem with the pool filter I need your help with."

As they heard Anna head out the front door and across the porch, Carol showed a near-petrified Galena into the kitchen. Leaving her to stand in the middle of the floor, Carol sat down at the table next to Harry, casually letting her t-shirt ride up exposing her naked cunt.

As Galena looked at the five of them, it was obvious to her that they all knew. They had even told Miss Nicki. She flinched when Kelly stood up, her bathrobe slipping from her effortlessly.

"Good morning Galena," Kelly hissed. She slid around behind Galena, her hands almost brushing the girl's breasts under her blouse. "Did your sore bottom give you problems sleeping last night?" she asked, her lips grazing Galena's ear as her hands slid down the girl's arms.

"Yes ... uh ... I mean ... no."

"Well," Kelly asked, motioning out of Galena's sight for Margo and Harry to open their robes, "which is it?" She kissed the girl's neck, her tongue dancing along the skin. "Yes or no?"

Galena swallowed, watching Margo shift slightly, her robe falling open to reveal her nakedness, one breast out, the skin around the nipple crinkling tightly, the way Galena's did when she was excited. She looked at Harry, as Carol leaned over to give him a kiss, her bare ass exposed, her return to her seat pulling his robe open and giving Galena a perfect view of his slowly hardening cock. She licked her lips unconsciously.

"Uh ... well, it hurts a little still ... but..."

"Oh, enough of this," Kelly said, breathing into her other ear. "Turn around and grab the counter, Galena."

"Excuse ... me ... what?" Galena said, her eyes drawn to Carol's nipples hardening under her t-shirt.

"GALENA!" Kelly shouted, slapping her hands together with a sharp crack. "Turn around and grab the counter ... NOW!"

The girl found herself bent over, both hands gripping the counter and unsure how she'd gotten in that position.

"Very good," Kelly breathed into her ear.

"Very responsive," Margo purred, and at that Galena twitched.

"Oh, she likes your voice, Big Mama," Kelly said. "Now, let's take a look and see what that ass looks like this morning." She knelt down and slowly, sensuously, began to run her hands up Galena's legs, lifting her skirt as she went. "Galena, baby, you need to spread your feet apart about another foot or two."

"W-w-what?"

"Spread your fucking feet apart now, you little slut, or I'll tell your mother what you've been up to," Kelly growled and Galena's feet slid another foot-and-a-half apart. "Better, sweetie," Kelly said as the slow progress of her hands continued. "Auntie Kelly's sorry she's being a bitch, but sometimes it's the only way-" she smiled as the skirt was finally raised high enough to be flipped over on to Galena's back, "-to get distracted little girls to listen."

Galena's legs were quivering and tears were dripping onto the floor after making their way across her hot cheeks, which were flushed pink with blood. She'd thought she couldn't feel more exposed and embarrassed than she'd felt strapped to the bench, but she was wrong ... this was so much worse ... and so much better.

"Now then, can't see anything through these granny panties, can we? Let's just tug those down ... here we go ... around those pretty knees of yours is where those horrid things belong. Soon as we get you moved in across the street, little Galena, it's a shopping trip for you and Auntie Kelly and Auntie Carol-"

"And Auntie Margo!"

"And Auntie Nicki!"

"-so you can get rid of those godawful things. Now then, let's see..."

Her breath moved across Galena's ass as she peered at it intently. The young girl shivered as Kelly's hand caressed the back of her leg.

"Oh my," Kelly exclaimed, "do you smell that? Umm, our little slut is excited." In a flash her lips were nibbling Galena's ear. "Aren't you, little Galena?"

"Y-y-yes."

"Yes what?"

"H-h-huh?"

"YES WHAT, LITTLE GIRL?"

"Y-y-yes m-ma'am ... I'm excited ... ma'am."

"Much better," Kelly said, moving back to examining her ass. "No, no sign of injury that I can see ... would the rest of you like to come take a look?"

Realizing that their wife and lover had already taken them across one line the others looked at each other and then Margo got up, her robe fully open and walked over.

"Galena, I'm a doctor ... I'd better examine this," she said before she crouched down, making sure that her erect nipples brushed across the girl's butt. "No ... no sign of injury here," she said as she gently stroked the girl's ass. "But I'll kiss it to make it better anyway," she said before planting a soft kiss on Galena's left ass cheek.

Nicki went next, surprising everyone. "Umm, I saw a medical textbook in the college bookstore once, I better have a look," she said, running her hands along the girl's sides, "I don't feel any sign that you missed and hurt her on her flanks." She bent over Galena, who was trembling like a leaf by then, and ran her hands up her belly to her breast. "Can't tell anything, too many clothes."

"Hold on," Kelly said and she grabbed the girl's skirt and continued to work it up her body, taking her blouse with it. "Let go of the counter for a moment." And once Galena did, all of her clothes except her panties, bra, her socks and her sneakers lay on the floor below her.

"Hands back on the counter."

As she grasped it once again she felt someone unsnapping her bra and then her breasts were swinging freely. Delicious, erotic shame washed over her in another, even greater wave than before and her tears became whimpers, deep in her throat.

She felt Nicki run her hands up her belly and then cup her breasts, gently massaging them for a moment before releasing them to hang again.

"No, no sign of damage here either."

Carol approached her next. "You know, I fuck a doctor all the time, I better examine this girl carefully," she said, her agile fingers exploring every inch of Galena's inner thighs, all the way up to her soaking swollen cunt. Carol paused, taking a deep whiff of her excited odor. "I don't feel or see any signs of injury, but holy shit, is this bitch hot."

Galena couldn't see the carefully enunciated silent conversation going on behind her back but her sublime terror had reached a new high even before she heard Harry say "Goddamn it, I've had enough!

"I've had a doctor stick his finger up my ass and you can't be exposing someone this incredibly sexy to me for this long and tell me I can't bury my cock in her!"

His hands grabbed her waist roughly and she could feel the tip of his erection brush across the backs of her thighs.

"Sir, no, you can't ... up till now, maybe we could get away with some sort of defense, but if you go pumping the little slut full of DNA, all bets are off!" Carol said.

"I don't care," he growled, "and I'll bet neither does she. Am I right, Galena?"

"Fuck ... me..."

"See, what did I tell you!"

"Harry's right, she wasn't this excited after her whipping last night, were you, Galena?" Kelly asked, grinning madly.

"N-n-no ma'am ... my p-p-panties were soaked ... but n-nothing like ... this."

"Bend over and grab your ankles, slut," Harry said, holding on to her hips with a vise-like grip.

The girl dropped her hands from the counter to her ankles and grasped them hard, looking through her legs at Harry's cock, waving between her thighs mere inches away from where she so badly wanted it.

And then he squatted down and as Kelly whispered "One month, two weeks, two days" he kissed her clit and the orgasm that slammed through her would have had her falling to the floor on her head if not for Carol and Kelly helping Harry to hold her up.


"You ... you b-b-bastards ... you're just ... evil!" Galena exclaimed as Carol helped her into a pair of shorts and t-shirt that weren't too big on her.

"You're right, we are," Kelly said, smiling. She leaned in kissed the girl's cheek. "And so far, you seem to be loving it."

"Y-yes ... but ... well ... fuck you!"

"Very good darling, that's the spirit," Harry said on his return from throwing her clothes in the washer. "We'll tell your mother we've got a full day of pool and lawn chores lined up for you, you take it easy and relax. We'll be back this afternoon and then be leaving again for the evening. Just make sure that whenever you leave, you lock the back door."

"And remember, Galena," Kelly said. "You want to play like an adult, and in one month, two weeks and two days that delicious little ass of yours will be playing like an adult, so you need to act like one. We're trusting you with our home. If you do something stupid, the cropping I got will seem like nothing compared to what will be done to you ... and there was nothing sexy in the least about my whipping. If you get incredibly stupid..."

"If you get incredibly stupid the deal's off and you stay at your parent's house," Harry said. "Look," he continued, taking her by the shoulders, "we've got a lot of secrets to keep. Carol seems to think you can keep them. Don't fail her, or us."

"I won't ... you can trust me."

"Fine," Carol said, "and once your mother is out of the way, hit the hot tub outside, positions are numbered clockwise from the control panel. Position 1, setting 2 ... trust me, you'll like it ... but be naked."

"Maybe even have a drink or two," Margo said, smiling.

"While you're sitting there, think about one month, two weeks and two days from now," Kelly finished.

They all headed to the bedroom to get ready as they were on the edge of running late. As they were getting dressed they heard Anna return.

"My clothes? The pool filter had gotten clogged, when I unclogged it, it spit up all over me, soaked me to the skin. Carol was kind enough to loan me these. Mine are in the washer."

"That's our little girl," Kelly said, grinning. "Covers her ass like a pro ... she's a natural."


They were almost out the door when Harry took a call on his cell. After a short conversation, he hung up.

"Alright, that was Madame Cornelius, wanted to know if we had eaten as she was thinking of having a light lunch laid out. I told her that would be lovely. She also said, since this was, as she understood it, primarily a social call, to bring something light to slip into. I figure bathrobes will do nicely."

"Kelly and I will be wearing loincloths, sir," Carol said.

"We will?" sputtered Kelly.

"Yes we will, Princess!"

"As will I," said Nicki, "provided you can fix me up with one, sister."

"Not a problem, I'll get three, a collar and leash for you as well, Nicki, robes for Madam and Sir, throw them in a bag and we'll be out the door for real."


At the last moment Harry had a flash of how the afternoon would go and so called a van-cab to pick them up.

"I know we may run a little late, but she's very understanding about such things and I'm reasonably sure we're all going to be a little too fried to drive. Thank God I already ordered a limo for tonight."

"That's because you're wise beyond your years, my husband," Kelly said. "And you understand that since you became the evil influence that you are in our lives, we'll get altered for any occasion, yea verily, for no occasion at all, just cuz."

Late Friday morning traffic was kind to them and they made it to Madame Cornelius' by the time they'd originally said they would. Minutes later Harry and Margo were leading three very tentative women in loincloths out onto the balcony by their leashes.

Madame Cornelius had fans set up to draw cooler air from the dark, shaded area between her house and the next oscillating back and forth and chairs set out for everyone. After seeing how Carol, Kelly and Nicki were dressed she said, "ANDRE! There you are. Take three of these chairs away and bring out cushions."

Soon the girls were seated on cushions while Harry and Margo sat comfortably in well-padded high-backed rattan chairs.

Madame Cornelius herself was dressed as traditionally as ever, high collar, long sleeves with tight cuffs, a low-waisted dress that went all the way down to her feet, but Harry was amused to note it was pale blue, and appeared to in a much more lightweight fabric than he'd seen her in previously.

"Where is Li Kuan?" he asked as he retrieved Margo and himself a plate of finger food from the small buffet table.

"She will be out when it is time to feed them," Madame Cornelius replied, motioning at the girls on their leashes. "To tell you the truth, my dear Master Grimes, she's a little in awe of you at the moment."

"In awe? Of me?" Harry stammered. He noted the difference in how he was referred to, 'Master' instead of 'Mr.' but decided not to ask.

"Why yes ... as you know, Li Kuan fancies herself a warrior, and she is one, as we found out during the robbery attempt. But she has met few who have truly fought, hand to hand, for their life, or the lives of others, ... not in what was clearly a struggle to the death.

"You have done both, you almost died, and of particular fascination to her, you bear battle scars.

"She has often considered ritual scarification, but in the end, while it might satisfy one aspect of her need, they would not be the truly-won battle scars, which she holds in the highest reverence.

"She begged me to ask you to indulge her and grant her an examination, a reverent contemplation, of your scars..."

"I sense there is something else as well," Margo said, smiling.

"As well as your teeth, Master Grimes. You took a piece of one of your attackers with nothing more than normal, everyday teeth. She finds that particularly praiseworthy."

"Uh," Harry said, stalling, he glanced down to Carol and caught her infinitesimally slight nod, "certainly, Madame Cornelius. If it will please you, consider it my pleasure as well."

"Most excellent, my dear Master Grimes! But first, we eat, then we feed our property, and then I think we smoke, and perhaps drink, and perhaps inhale as well."


As they were finishing feeding the girls, Madame Cornelius stroked Li Kuan's hair and said, "I had not expected to see your sister sitting at your feet, Master Grimes. Somewhat unusual, wouldn't you say?"

Nicki started to answer but Margo casually placed her hand over Nicki's mouth and said "Quiet slut, you aren't being spoken to."

"Yes ... I didn't expect it either," Harry said, hoping to skirt the issue of their true relationship, "but she was seduced by the others while I was in the hospital, so I was presented with somewhat of a fait accompli."

"And a very fitting addition she makes to your coterie ... Andre! Bring out that infernal contraption of yours, and the tanks as well. After luncheon absinthe?"

"Why yes, please," Margo said. "I've always wanted to try it but have never had the opportunity."

"Oh my dear woman, then I am proud and privileged to be your introduction," Madame Cornelius exclaimed, her face lighting up like a schoolgirl's. Absinthe for three, Hans!"

After the preparation was completed, the three of them sat back in the artificial breeze, taking sips of the cloudy liquor.

"Oh, very nice," Margo said, "I knew it had an anise flavor, and was expecting something ouzo-like, but this is much more flavorful ... all the different herbs ... mmm, I could grow quite fond of this."

"It is lovely," Harry agreed. "Although I suppose it might be a bit less so without the ice water and sugar?"

"Oh yes indeed, Master Grimes. Twice as bitter, if not more, and much stronger ... I have drunk it straight, upon occasion, and find it ... unpleasant."

Responding to a tug at his robe, Harry passed his glass down to Carol and Kelly. "Very small sips or you will be punished ... I'm sure Li Kuan would jump at the chance."

The naked woman sitting at Madame Cornelius' feet smiled her shark grin and savagely twisted one of her breast spikes causing blood to ooze from both sides.

As Kelly took the glass from Carol, Harry heard her ask, very, very softly, "Is he serious?" to which Carol replied at the same volume "Of course, this is one place you don't fuck around."

Harry smiled to himself and noticed Margo passing a drink to Nicki mouth-to-mouth. Madame Cornelius smiled at the sight. "Mistress Grimes, you do not disappoint. When I spoke with your husband concerning you and your growth into your Domme persona, I gathered that you would flower beautifully and so you have."

"Thank you, Madame Cornelius. The kindness you show my husband and our family continues to outshine the very sun."

"Nonsense! It is no more than you deserve! Outshines the sun indeed..." the woman muttered, but it was obvious she was pleased.

"Madame," Hans said from the door, "Master Laney is downstairs and wishes to speak with you."

"Send him packing, Hans. If he can't be bothered to make an appointment like civilized people do," she said, smiling at her guests, "then I can't be bothered to see him."

"But Madam," Li Kuan said, "he has influence-"

"Hush, foolish woman!" She raised her voice. "He has influence he doesn't deserve and if he does not remember how to make friends rather than embarrass them, he won't have that for long." She lowered her tone again. "There, that ought to have him properly furious."

Harry was shocked to hear Carol snickering at his side.

"Insufferable man," Madame Cornelius continued. "He has influence ... well, so do I, and unless I miss my guess, very soon so will you, Master and Mistress Grimes."

"Wait, I'm not-"

"Harry, I think this is one of those areas that you let me handle," Margo said.

"Andre!" Madame Cornelius called to the large man standing in the shadows. "Fire up that infernal contraption ... the prospect of dealing with Laney, by appointment or without, has agitated me. I require smoke."

Andre loaded a pipe bowl inside a modified diving helmet that was attached via a hose to a World War I-era gas mask and began pressing a peddle on the side of the mechanism with his foot.

"We were having problems with most of our smoke blowing away, especially on days when we had to use the fans," the grand dame explained, "so Andre had an idea and took it to a local fixture in the underground, a so-called 'bong engineer' named David Ivey. Mr. Ivey helped refine the plans and Andre constructed this ... this thing! I still don't know how to operate it."

"Luckily Madam, you do not have to," Andre said as he handed the mask to her. He held the filter canister and asked, "Ready?"

Madame Cornelius nodded her head and he spun a dial on the canister. As she inhaled he explained, "It helps to build up a little pressure in the chamber to bring the smoke all the way up to the mask."

When she'd inhaled her hit she forced the mask away and Andre pumped the peddle a few more times. "Mistress Grimes?"

"Yes please," she answered and took the mask, fitting it snugly over her face. When she signaled she was ready Andre opened the valve and she took her hit.

After he closed the valve and Margo relinquished the mask to him, Li Kuan snatched it and the canister from him, offering the mask to Harry with a smile on her face.

Madame Cornelius chuckled. "I told you, my dear man, she suffers a small case of hero-worship where you are concerned."

Harry accepted the mask, fit it to his face and nodded when he was ready. Li Kuan released the valve and he inhaled deeply, sucking all that he could into his lungs, finding the smoke to be, as usual, of superior quality. When he was through he handed it back to Li Kuan, smiling at her and was surprised to see that she blushed.

After another two rounds of hits, Madame Cornelius had Li Kuan take the girls into the house to smoke a bowl. Andre followed leaving the three of them alone on the balcony. Harry was somewhat startled to find that Margo was openly caressing his cock. For awhile they spoke of inconsequential things until Li Kuan and the girls returned.

Then Madame Cornelius got down to business.

"I think your most excellent wife has figured something out that you have yet to see, Master Grimes," Madame Cornelius began. "I like you and your coterie, very much. Your naiveté is at times a little worrisome, but between your Carol and Mistress Grimes, I don't think it will be a problem.

"Our little community has its traditions and rituals, just like any other society, and in this town, whichever Houses, or coteries, have their senior Dominants elected Master and/or Mistress of the Samhain Fetish Ball have influence, influence that determines how things are done.

"How things are done in this town at present is most distasteful to me, as well as to many others. Behavior at functions and at clubs ... well, I stopped attending, except for the occasional special occasion, because incivility and boorish behavior offend me beyond my ability to express. But I am old, and no one listens to me, except when they're buying from me and then I am merely humored. How we treat our property is a contract between them and us, but how we treat each other, as well as the curious and the newcomer, the 'tourist' and the thrillseeker, that trickles down from those with influence, those at the top of our little community. It's very much a case of leading by example.

"For too long, Laney and his allies have held sway, by virtue of being elected Master and often Mistress of the Samhain Fetish Ball.

"Those elected reach that lofty position," she smiled sardonically, "because of their bearing, their coterie, the wealth they exhibit in their costumes, not that anyone would be fooled by a poor coterie that scrimped and saved to put on a display above their means, to some small degree the length of time their group has been in existence, and their overall savoir faire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.