Oil of Roses - Cover

Oil of Roses

Copyright© 2005 by Jim Reader

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Broken in spirit, Harry Grimes is saved by a young woman who turns out to need some saving herself. Together, they and their friends combine strengths and divide weaknesses, building a most unusual modern tribe and exploring the meaning of friendship, love, and sexuality in a "freak-friendly" community.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW   Slow  

Many times in one's life, there come moments when a small touch of God's Grace makes the difference.

When a friend embarrasses themselves and almost anything one could say would be wrong and make the situation worse, it's a small touch of that Grace that has the right thing come out of one's mouth and save someone's self-respect. When one has fucked up so badly that there's no way one could be forgiven, it's that Grace that allows those one has offended to find a way to forgive. When someone's whole world is crumbling around them and they're sinking into despair so quickly that there's really only time for one phrase of comfort and hope to reach them, it's that Grace that chooses the right phrase and aims it well. The most pervasive and persuasive argument for the existence of a Deity is this mechanism of tiny moments of Grace, so common that they disappear into the background noise of daily life, so profound that they create ever-spreading ripple effects in the lives of people that continue much farther than one can see at the time of their inception.

Such a moment of Grace came to Harry, standing in a shower with two young women, his wife in the doorway.

He thought about his and Angie's courtship, noticing things he'd never seen before, symptoms of a condition he'd never wanted to acknowledge existed. He thought over three years of marriage, thought past the happy blinders he'd had on, thought to the truth behind his denial, looked with clear eyes at Angie and finally, completely, saw her for what she was.

He'd been played. He'd been played by either a professional or a damned talented amateur and he'd helped her play him. Hell, he'd gone out of his way to make it easy for her. He'd wanted so much to be loved and needed and wanted that he'd have handed her the knife and crawled up on an altar if that's what she'd asked of him.

He'd bought the emotional baggage he was carrying and paid full price for it. He was going to be dealing with it for years. So was Carol. So was Margo. So was anyone who loved him. But even if he had paid for it, she'd sold it to him. He was responsible for his part, she was responsible for hers. He was paying for his.

It was time for her to pay for hers.

All of this, in a second, by a touch of God's Grace.


Harry turned away from Angie, towards Carol and Kelly. As he did, he very clearly mouthed the words "Play along".

Carol caught the feeling, ran her hand down to his soapy cock and caressed it.

"Who's this, Daddy?"

Harry smiled to himself. Good girl, clever girl.

Kelly edged around him to get a better look.

"Harry, is there a reason there a skinny white woman in yo' house?"

"Baby, Kay, meet my wife, Angie. Angie, this is Baby and Kay."

Angie smiled like a cat contemplating the mouse it has under its claws.

"Jesus Harry, how old are these two? You developing a taste for jailbait?"

Look scared, Harry. "Uh, how old they are is none of your goddamn business, Angie," he said, nervously. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"So, they are underage. Let me guess, I'm betting 'Baby' can't be more than 16, 'Kay' looks to be 17. Not too far under the line, Harry, but still far enough under to get you 20 years."

"W-w-what do you want, Angie. I thought we were done."

Angie looked at him, appraising him, looking at the handsome man in the shower, dick still erect due to the stroking it was getting.

"I thought we were too. But I may be wrong. We have to talk, Harry. Get rinsed off."

She walked out into the bedroom and they heard her go into the living room beyond.

"I think she's going to make this easy," he said.

"Make what easy?" Carol asked.

"I don't know yet. But the two of you keep playing it underage and like you're living here with me. Don't let her intimidate you or order you around. Any time she tries, you look to me first. Follow my lead."

They rinsed off and Harry walked out into the living room, drying his hair and wearing his bathrobe.

There was a sight he never thought he'd see again.

Angie was naked, sprawled on some pillows next to a low table. She had a tiny mirror out and was doing a thin line of coke.

Harry looked at her heroin-chic physique and wondered how he'd ever thought her hollows and angles had been attractive, let alone ravishingly beautiful. It was like he was looking at a rough framework that had the potential thatsomeday would have a woman built on it.


Back in the bedroom, Carol whispered to Kelly, "Get Eddy on the cell. Tell him Angie's here and there may be trouble later on. Have him get here ASAP and wait outside on the porch. If he hears anybody scream, come busting in."

"Okay. Are we gonna have to play with that bitch?"

"I'm afraid so."

"Alright, I'll start working myself up for it. Are y'all's Friday nights always this exciting?"

"Thankfully no or at least, not exciting this way."

Carol gathered a few items together, covered them with a blanket and headed for the living room.


"Daddy," she said as she entered the living room, "I brought you another blanket in case you get cold. Where do you want it?"

"Right here next to me, Baby."

She dropped the pile next to where Harry was seated on the floor, a few feet from Angie, and then sat down on some pillows and began to casually play with herself.

Kelly came in the room and sat beside her and started playing with her as well.

"Get the little sluts out of here, Harry," Angie said, cleaning up the last of the coke from under her nostrils.

"I don't think so, Angie. They live here. They keep me warm at night, they do all the things that my wife doesn't do and so I think they'll be staying."

She laughed mockingly. "Harry, I don't think you understand; I'm about a breath and a half away from calling the cops, turning you and your little sluts in. You're in no position to tell me 'no' about anything."

Harry's left hand was busy under the blanket.

"Wrong, Angie. You've walked into my house, caught me naked in the shower with some prime underage pussy yet you're not on the phone to anyone. You're naked in my living room, doing a of line of flake... that doesn't sound to me like someone who's serious about making threats-" he snapped his fingers, pointed at Kelly, pointed at his cock "-that sounds to me like someone interested in negotiations. And you don't give the orders here if you're thinking of negotiating."

Kelly was stretched out between his legs. She sucked his cock into her mouth and began to give him head, vigorously.

"Slow down, Kay, we're in for a long night."

As Kelly obeyed, he snapped again, pointed at Carol then pointed at Angie's cunt.

She crawled over, swaying her hips and shoulders, coming up on Angie like a jungle cat strolling down a path. She looked up at Angie and licked her lips seductively.

"You were wrong, I'm not sixteen. Ever been finger-fucked and had your titties licked by a fifteen-year-old?"

Angie looked at her, somewhat stunned.

"N-n-no."

"Hold on to your seat, it's going to be a bumpy night, starting with this little bump right here!"

And she buried her hand between Angie's thighs, going to work on her with a vengeance while she latched on to her tit and began to nibble and lick it.

"So Angie, now that we've cleared the bullshit out of the way, what do you want?"

"Well... I'd wanted to see if what that stupid bitch said was the truth."

"What 'stupid bitch' are we talking about?"

"Oh, Anna, our old cleaning lady. She got a little hot under the collar about something at the house, I took the afternoon off, came home and we got into a screaming match. I won, I fired her. But she said something that intrigued me. She said something about the new woman in your life. I came by to see if it was true."

"You just happened to come by at this hour of the night."

"No, I've been coming by, checking to see if your car was back all evening. Hmm, this 'Baby' of yours is something and I normally don't care for girls, especially not little half-Mexican half-white-trash sluts like her."

Harry felt Kelly's growl. "Easy now," he said, more to Kelly than Angie, "you don't want to be saying nasty things about the girl who's playing with you, do you?"

"Oh, I don't think 'Baby's going to do anything to upset your wife, now is she? Not if she's got a brain in her head.

"You want to know the biggest reason I cheated on you, Harry?"

You're a whore and a slut, Harry thought to himself.

"You were boring, Harry. You were as dull as white bread. But now I come here tonight... well Harry, six months may not have changed some things, but you're living with and fucking two underage girls, you're 'negotiating' with me while they play with us, you actually appear to have grown a pair since you're not caving to me like you always used to... Harry, whatever you are, you're not boring anymore.

"I'm thinking maybe we should get back together."

Harry paused for a moment. In his mind, he was stunned by the gall of the woman. She had to be the most empathically dead person on the planet not to feel the seething hatred that roiled about the room, all of it aimed at her. She just sat there in her unassailable bubble of ignorance and arrogance and thought there was absolutely no reason he wouldn't want to come back to her.

"Come here, Harry, fuck me and tell me 'yes'. We can start moving you back into the house tomorrow."

He lifted Kelly's head up and kissed her delicately on the mouth.

"Thank you, Kay."

He reached under the blanket and retrieved the cock ring Carol had brought out.

"Strap this on me, won't you, dear?"

Kelly fastened the leather strap around the base of Harry's cock and under his balls, cinching it tight.

Harry hoped it would help him keep an erection. God knew he didn't want his dick anywhere near Angie.

He slipped on a condom.

"Harry, since when do you need one of those? We had you fixed."

"And I had myself unfixed. I planned for these two to be pregnant in a few years; decided I was tired of feeling like the neutered house pet."

"Hmm, that shows questionable judgment, little mongrel babies running around the house."

Harry crossed the floor, turned her over onto all fours and positioned himself.

"Angie, until you can conceive of a couple of little cum sluts like this walking around, carrying your children, obeying your every command, you have no idea what you're talking about."

And he rammed his cock into her, letting his anger portray passion, letting his disgust disguise itself as desire.

"Maybe, Harry, maybe you're right. Where'd you pick them up, anyway?"

"After you left me, my mood turned a little dark. I ran across Baby at an S&M club. She has a pretty decent fake I.D. At first I got off on hurting her, pretending she was you-"

"She doesn't look anything like me!"

"-it took a lot of pretending, then I was just getting off on hurting her, then I was just getting off on her. She came home with me awhile back and never left. Kay is a friend of hers. They used to watch each other's backs. She needed some place to stay, same as Baby; she knew the deal and was happy to get it. You ought to see the show they put on when I bring the guys from the office over to fuck them."

"Wait, you bring guys home from the office to fuck them and you watch?"

"Oh yeah, after I came home and found you and what's-his-ass, that started to become a fantasy of mine. Now with the two of them, I watch probablyseven, eight guys do each of them, just stroking myself the whole time, then I have 'em suck the cum out of each other and I flip a coin or something, see which one of them I'm gonna fuck. Oh, it's great."

"So you're really getting off on watching them get fucked by other guys?"

Carol crawled around in front of her.

"Lady, he splits my slit in half. It gets even kinkier. I can get him off, days later, just tellin' him how it felt, reliving it for him. I start playing with myself, tellin' him all that, before I know it he's sprayin' cum all over me."

Kelly came up and put her head between Carol's legs.

"Yeah and sometimes, he be doin' me in the ass while I be eatin' Baby and she start tellin' him that shit? I be leakin' cum from my butt for hours."

And then she began to loudly lick Carol's cunt.

This was it, Harry could feel it. He was sure the digital voice recorder was fully charged; he'd charged it for the De Freitas meeting and hadn't used it. It had over 50 hours of recording time on its current setting. He knew it could pick up anything and everything said in the room. It could handle much larger spaces than this. He knew he'd punched 'record' since he was used to doing so unobtrusively. He didn't know how Carol had thought to bring it out; he would have had to have constructed a reason for him to go back to the bedroom for it otherwise, but thought of it she had.

The bait was as set as it could be. Both the girls had improvised their roles to perfection. Now if this skank would just take the fucking bait and start talking.

"Well Harry," Angie said, "would you like me to tell you about the men I slept with while we were together?"

The pelvic stab of hatred he gave her was interpreted as lust.


The descriptions went on and the list grew, minute by minute; a quarter hour, a half hour, three quarters of an hour. Harry had to lube himself twice as the skank's natural lubrication gave out. She came several times but the litany of infidelity went on.

She was giving him the story of her rise at DeWitt & Associates. She had fucked and blackmailed her way up and he sincerely doubted she had the training or skills needed for any job she'd held there since her first two promotions in the first year of their marriage.

The role he was playing was sickening him and with every stroke into her he felt more unclean. But what she was telling him... it was a second-to-second toss-up whether he was going to throw up on her back or strangle her to death.

If the realization of her duplicity and deceit from the very beginning of their relationship had been the death of his marriage, the acts he was performing, the role he was playing... it was necrophilia; he was, for the sake of revenge, or justice, or payback, he was no longer sure, allowing her to fuck the corpse of their marriage. And he was helping her to do it.


He motioned for Carol to come to him; he whispered "dog chain" in her ear. She ran off to the bedroom and got it, brought it to him.

"Angie, ready to get a little kinky?" he asked.

"Of course, anything for you Harry," she purred.

He had Kelly shackle her wrists together, had Carol shackle her ankles with a restraining bar between them.

"Harry, I always wanted to try a little bondage, but I was thinking of it being the other way around."

"I'm sorry Angie, that just wouldn't work for what's going to happen tonight."

He slipped the ball gag in place himself.

He jammed the applicator of the lubricant tube roughly into her ass, as far as it would go and squeezed half the tube into her.

He threw the tube across the room and positioned his cock at her asshole. She began to writhe and twist. Carol and Kelly braced her in place.

Harry jammed his cock in her ass all the way to the hilt in one cruel thrust. The scream from behind the ball gag was loud and echoed through the house. He looked down and saw blood mixing with the lube.

He took the dog chain and wrapped it around her neck, crossing it in the back and pulled her up to him, savagely tightening the chain, watching her redden. Carol and Kelly helped hold her in place as he pulled back on the chains like reins, driving himself deeper into her, feeling her lungs in her chest heaving for air...


He opened his eyes and didn't see what he expected. Angie was still talking about her adulterous sexual conquests. He was clutching at the air as if grasping the chains. The girls, out of Angie's field of vision, looked at him with concern.

Tears filled his eyes. He'd thought there was no way she could hurt him anymore but his hatred for her was eating him inside. It was time to be done with this. It was time to end it. He had all he needed. He had more than enough.

He pulled out of Angie.

"Angie," he said, in a shaky voice.

She turned and cuddled up next to him.

"God, Harry that was great. I can't wait till you move back in-"

"Angie..."

"Now, I guess I don't have any problem with the little white girl, but the nigger can't come with you."

He never saw the slap that drove her back into the pillows four feet away.

"HARRY, WHAT THE FUCK-"

"SHUT UP ANGIE!"

The anger in his voice frightened her and it dawned on her for the first time that night that perhaps things weren't all that they seemed to be.

"Angie, I'm only going to say this once. If you don't listen carefully and believe every word I say, the effects could be disastrous for you.

"'Baby' is 24. 'Kay' is 22. You don't have a thing on me except fanciful stories made up to deceive you.

"I, on the other hand, have enough information on this recorder" he reached over and brought it out into view "-to lose you your job and possibly have you up on criminal charges of blackmail, should certain of your superiors wish to press charges. Here's where the real deal making begins and ends.

"You're going to file for divorce on Monday. You're going to relinquish all rights to any community property and funds acquired during the duration of our marriage. The house in Crockett Heights goes on the market no later than Tuesday. You are going to walk out of this marriage with your material possessions, clothes, jewelry, appliances and nothing more. You will never mention to anyone what has happened here tonight or does happen here tonight. If you do, the recording gets played where it will do the most harm."

The front door opened and Eddy walked in. While Kelly wasn't surprised to see him at all, his appearance clearly startled everyone else.

"If you do, Angie, I pay you a visit when you least expect it. You won't like it. You won't survive it. Nobody'll ever find your fuckin' corpse. Harry won't have anything to do with it. It'll just be between me and a piece of shit. You know what I do for a living, you know the contacts I got, you know you can't hide."

"Now then Angie," Harry said, "do you agree to those terms, or do I go to your office on Monday with this?"

"You fucking..."

"I didn't ask you your opinion of me, Angie; frankly I don't give a shit. Yes or no, that's all I'm fucking interested in. Yes or no?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.