Oil of Roses
Chapter 47

Copyright© 2005 by Jim Reader

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 47 - Broken in spirit, Harry Grimes is saved by a young woman who turns out to need some saving herself. Together, they and their friends combine strengths and divide weaknesses, building a most unusual modern tribe and exploring the meaning of friendship, love, and sexuality in a "freak-friendly" community.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW   Slow  

The phone rang at 9 AM and no one seemed all that inclined to answer it. As Harry rose up out of bed, he realized the reason could be that Nicki & Sheila had gone home before everyone crashed and burned, he vaguely remembered Jackie & Lisa getting up and heading off to work and everyone else was in bed with him, still asleep, or trying valiantly to stay that way.

Crawling over Margo and Andrea, curled up together like children, he made it to the edge of the bed and proceeded to stumble his way into the kitchen.

"What, who are you, why are you calling? Is somebody dead?"

"Morning, Harry," Karen said, the grin evident in her voice. "Where are my roommates? Have you led them down the greasy path to sin and degradation, never to be seen again?"

"I haven't killed you why?"

"Because you love me very much and you know your wives would beat you to within an inch of your life if you hurt me."

"Good points all ... but again, why are you calling? We're off today."

"Because the school called me at 8:45, wondering where our little darling was."

"What lie did you feed them?"

"Same one I always used. She has a touch of food poisoning and is running at both ends."

"Thank you for the particularly lovely visual, this goddamn early in the day."

"More than welcome ... so, how did last night go?"

"Very well, girl has loads of natural talent; I expect a great career for her in the majors. In all seriousness, she was very happy and I don't feel like we failed in making her first time, so to speak, special. I think we got to sleep by 4, but don't quote me."

"I saw Jackie and Lisa head off for the bus stop on time this morning. How the hell do they do that?"

"Don't ask me, Sappho, they've explained it to me and I still don't understand it. They're going to work a full day on maybe a couple of hours of sleep and still come home ready to do anything and everything we require of them. It's fuckin' scary I tell ya ... unnatural. I think they may be supernatural."


Eddie had spent a long time, the night before, just sitting in their bedroom, holding Tamara in his arms. Not sobbing, not speaking, not murmuring endearments or sharing their dreams with each other. He just held her.

Finally, after more than an hour, he gently laid her down on the bed next to him and said, "I believe you when you say that this would never happen, but even if you left me forever this very moment, I would love you forever for this weekend with Rachel."

Tamara started to protest and his large hand had covered her mouth.

"No, none of that ... I do honestly believe that you're not going to leave me. I'm just saying, this weekend means that much to me."

She remained quiet until he removed his hand.

"You are more than welcome, sir. It truly was my pleasure. How soon do you want to do it again?"

"Funny thing, Rachel asked me the same question, phrased slightly differently, on the way back to Rays of Sunshine. I'm thinking, first or second weekend in October. More than once a month ... I just don't want to disrupt her schedule at Rays more than that. And it's about the frequency that Janelle recommended."

"That sounds wonderful, Edward. I look forward to it."

"You really do, don't you?"

"Of course I do, sir. She's my sister."

He thought about that as he drove to work, giving himself a few moments to bask in the glow of all that had happened to make his life so wonderful, before turning his mind to his work-day, and more importantly, his visit to Owen Jeffries later in the evening.


Nick Philouma sat at the desk where he'd slept the night before. He'd left word with his guards that no one was to disturb him, not even Randy.

He'd spent the night working out the details of his marriage. As it was purely business, that was how he treated it, and a business decision of such magnitude required a lot of thought.

He'd never even met Gianetta Bruno, never spoken with her on the phone or exchanged letters or emails. Yet he was as good as engaged to her, and she knew secrets about him that only a small group of people were privy to.

He hit his intercom, "Stella, have someone hunt down Al Donetti and send him in to see me, please?"

"Are you accepting other visitors yet, sir?"

"No."

Within moments Al was shown in.

"How did it go with Eddie Janak's unwanted visitors last night?" Nick asked.

"Very good — they had a good plan, amazingly it didn't get fucked up and all we had to do was stop one from running and deliver your message."

"Very good indeed. Have one of our boys in County remind them that the eyes of the Philouma family are on them."

"Should any of them die?"

"No, just remind them we're watching. Tell them that for cooperating, we're going to make their time inside as pleasant as possible. We don't kill them until they've done their time and are out of town."

"Yes sir — oh, by the way, I was told to pass on thanks from Eddie and the rest of the group. They said if there was anything they could ever do..."

An idea flickered into life inside Nick's tired mind.

"As a matter of fact, there is. Get me a secure phone and call the Grimes household."


"Honey ... Margo ... wake up. Nick's on the phone."

"Nicki?"

"No, Nick."

"Nick who?"

"Nick Philouma," Harry said exasperatedly.

In less than a minute, Margo was in the kitchen, on the phone, faking wakefulness very successfully.

Harry had found a home for the erection created by the vista of loveliness in his bed. Carol had snuggled up to him and they were lying on their sides as he slowly and lovingly entered her from behind. The feeling of her cunt, warm and wet and welcoming around his shaft was exquisite.

"Harry, honey..."

"Yes Margo, what is it?"

"We're having Nick and his fiancé over for dinner on the 26th."

"I thought we weren't seeing Nick and Randy till after all the parties."

"I didn't say Nick and Randy ... he's asked to use our home as neutral ground to meet his fiancé, Gianetta Bruno. They're going to be married, but the poor man's never even talked with her."

"I love arranged marriages."

"So does he. Tell you what, let me go hit the bathroom and I'll help you molest that sweet young thing."

"Please ... hurry up ... Madam..." panted Carol. "I'd hate ... for you to miss ... the fireworks."


The events of the weekend had put a bee under Margo's bonnet, and she was anxious to have the business meeting they'd discussed Friday night so by 10:30 she was on the phone and the computer, seeing if everyone was available for later that same day. Fortunately everyone felt the need to get together as strongly as she did, so by 1 in the afternoon, the meeting had been set for 6:30, in the Vimanmek Palace room at the Bangkok Inn. Margo also requested Chatsirree as their server, but sent her a message through Mrs. Sukhawari, her aunt, that there would likely be no fun time that evening.

The meeting was for the various House leaderships, and Margo was careful to remind everyone of the space limitations involved. They weren't that severe, but if even a quarter of the Houses brought their submissives, the room could get very crowded in a hurry.

As there was no rest for the wicked, she spent the rest of the afternoon with Carol, going over ideas for outfits to be ordered from Carmine Landau ... which led her to call and invite Elenore to the meeting as well, since part of business was likely to be making a visual impression.


Galena spent the day being pampered and pawed by Harry, Billy and Kelly, and was very surprised when Margo marched in around 5 and ordered her to get ready for the business meeting as well.

"We have a gathering of House heads tonight, you're a Dominant of our House, and you're going," she told the young woman, smiling. "Play time is over for the moment, time to go to work."

By 7, everyone had made it to the Bangkok Inn, and for a moment, seeing them all assembled, Margo dared to hope that they could still pull it off.

Harry, Kelly, Nicki, Galena, Carol, Karen, Eddie, Elenore and Margo herself represented House Chorale; Minerva Cornelius stood alone for her House, as did Dominique for hers; Evan, Daniel, Venus and Claudette were representing House Evensong; Stefan Franklin for his House, Marcus and Laurie Hurley for theirs; Russell of House Ra; Veronika of House Risotti; Dragonaria, Marsh, Ravensclaw, Spyderchylde and Wolfing for Sandalwood; David Wilcox from House St. Paul, Thad and Vida Newton from Karghold Newton.

Margo had thought to eat and socialize a bit, start the meeting off gradually, but Madame Cornelius was having none of that. No sooner had food been delivered and consumed than she pounded the table with a wine bottle hard enough that everyone was afraid she'd break it.

"Madam Grimes, may I have the floor?" she asked in a voice like the tramp of an invading army.

"Certainly ... go ahead Minerva," Margo replied, shaken.

"Thank you. First off, I propose we get over any silly business about who's in charge. I nominate Madam Grimes for Chairman of this meeting. All opposed?"

The silence was eerie.

"All in favor?" As everyone made sounds of agreement, Madame Cornelius smiled like an alligator submerging to wait for its prey. "Motion carried.

"Now that that is out of the way, let me continue. We have lost, as of this point in time, and I see very little chance that we can change that. I have been playing these games in this town longer than most of you have been alive and all my years of experience leave me with little hope that we can turn things around.

"Now some of you may not have heard of our fallback plan. Simply put, if we lose, or if the campaign itself grows too ugly or costly, with no hope of success, we split off from the Society as we know it, form our own and declare victory."

A murmur rose from the attendees but died away quickly as Madame Cornelius slammed the wine bottle down again.

"If that's not acceptable, if that's not something you can live with, walk away now."

"Shouldn't we perhaps have a vote about something that important," Thad Newton said, smiling.

"I don't know, Lord Newton," Minerva responded, smiling. "How much of your money and time has been spent on this effort?"

"None so far, Madame Cornelius, but I'm new to the party. Perhaps the question should be how much of my Hold's time and money will be spent on this effort?"

"Fair enough ... although my agreement in no way changes the fact that I have always considered you a pain in the ass, Thad." Minerva Cornelius smiled at him, and Margo was pleased to see no hint of anger in it. "But allow me to explain our reasoning."

Thad smiled back and nodded.

"Bluntly put, we know the opposition, we know Laney's history, we know his worth, and we know that Houses that should know better are allying with him. Do we really want to associate with any of these people? The scene in this city is more than large enough to support two groups — if they go play in their corner and we go play in ours, I cannot see a downside." She frowned, her years coming over her, seeming to sap her vitality as the audience watched, "Other than the dissolution of something of I've been a member of for over half a century." She stood straight again and continued. "So, do you still wish a vote?"

"Not really," he answered, "although I would like some discussion on the subject. I have no problem with it — never really been a member of Society, wasn't really looking forward to having to put up with all those leprous, two-faced ass-kissers in the first place."

Minerva Cornelius forced a smile to her face. "All right, let us discuss it — although I would ask for some restraint in the name-calling, as some of those — how did you put it — 'leprous, two-faced ass-kissers' have been friends and associates of mine since before you were born ... no matter how idiotically they're acting now, that fact does not change."

"So noted, Madame Cornelius, and my sincerest apologies," Thad replied. "I've said my piece ... next?"

Veronika stood up.

"Fuck 'em and feed 'em fishheads," she said. "Of course, my opinion is colored by the fact that my House has never been accepted by the Society. I'm with Harry of House Chorale on this — if it were up to me, we'd declare victory and hold a week-long series of parties at Dominique's that would become the stuff of legend."

She sat back down, and Claudette of Evensong stood.

"I have a concern, or perhaps it's just a question," she began. "Will we be closing our doors and functions to members of the opposition forever or will they be welcome to come, visit and play, so long as they behave themselves?"

From around the table came responses and Claudette smiled as they died away.

"So I take it no one objects to leaving the door open, so long as they behave themselves?"

"With one proviso," Harry said. "They don't get to come in and play by their rules. If Thad or Veronika or any other so-called 'outcast' House is there, they'll be treated with the same respect and consideration as any one of us, or said visitors can fuck off and go the fuck home. No exceptions. If we're going to stand for inclusion, then there'll be no slights and insults, other than in the friendly sense. We don't have to like the way each other play, but we should damn well respect other Houses' rights to play as they choose."

"Respect ... consideration ... tolerance ... acceptance ... that is all I have ever asked of the Society," Madame Cornelius replied. "We should treat each other, and our submissives while in public, with courtesy, decency and the deference due any decent human being.

"So," she continued, "any other discussion?"

Marcus Hurley's fingers were flying and after a moment, Laurie stood up to speak.

"Marcus feels that even if we somehow win, that miracle occurs and Master and Madam Grimes win the election at the Samhain Fetish Ball, we should split off. He feels the point of winning the election is to, in a real and graphic way, prove that there is an option, a viable alternative, to the way things have been. After that, with all respect to Madame Cornelius, they've made their beds, let them sleep in them. We will be quite happy without them, or with them, should they decide to come to us and play by our rules of social interaction. But trying to hold the Society together in such a state of polarization as now exists is a futile exercise in frustration and disappointment."

Madame Cornelius smiled at Marcus. "I always knew you were a bright young man," she said, "and your thinking echoes some of my own. I still return, however, to my assertion that we have lost, barring that miracle Mistress Laurie mentioned."

The room was silent for a moment and Margo looked at Minerva with eyebrow raised. Minerva nodded.

Margo said, "Then it seems to me that there are two propositions, one that apparently doesn't require a vote and one that does ... but let's make both of them formal votes, just for the hell of it.

"Proposition number one, generally referred to as "Even if we lose, we win" or the "Take our ball and go home" option ... all in favor?"

"Uh, small question," David Wilcox said, waving his hands in the air. "Who decides when to take our ball and go home? I'm perfectly fine with it being Madam Grimes and Madame Cornelius — it's been their show so far and I've been very happy with the way they're running it, but the question does bear mentioning."

Madame Cornelius sighed. "All in favor of leaving the managing of this campaign in our hands?"

The response was a unanimous 'aye'.

She nodded to Margo again.

"Fine, as I was saying before David raised a very good question, all in favor of the "Take our ball and go home" option at my and Madame Cornelius' discretion, say 'aye'."

Again, the response was unanimous and Margo grinned as she said in a small voice, "Opposed?"

The assembled Dominants laughed.

"The second proposition, the "Even if we somehow manage to win, we split off" plan ... all in favor?"

Again the room rang with the assents of the assembled.

"Opposed?"

No one spoke.

Margo sat back in her chair ... only then realizing what had just happened.

"Holy shit," she breathed, her face showing her shock. "I've just become the co-head of our own Society, haven't I?"

"Ahyup," Thad quipped. "You've gone and done it now, Margo. You have my sympathies."

Margo laughed nervously and gave Thad the finger, to the general amusement of the room.

Madame Cornelius walked over to her, hugged her tightly, kissing her on each cheek and whispered in her ear, "You will do fine, my dear. Now take a breath and let us continue to try to win this election."

After a moment, Margo continued, "The Chair believes Madame Cornelius still holds the floor."
"Yes. Now having settled those issues, let me say that while I believe we have already lost ... there may be a chance for us to turn the tide. Laney has been very clever, he has made deals and supported ideas and factions that I think he will regret ... if not now, then surely later, whether he wins or loses the election.

"But before everyone's minds are made up, before the Society as a whole comes to view our loss as a foregone conclusion, I believe there is a very narrow window of opportunity where it just might be possible to change some minds and win some support.

"So," she continued, slamming the bottle down on the table harder than ever, "the question becomes what are you, each and every one of you and your Houses prepared to do to win? We can make one last definitive push, this Friday night at Dominique's. Our back's are against the wall, and I believe we probably have no chance, whatever we do, but if we have any chance, it will be in four days time. What will you do? My House, and House Chorale, have already spent quite a bit of money and put forth much effort, and have been carrying on the campaign with nothing but the tacit support of your Houses. If you want to win, what will you do?" The grand dame sat down, saying, "Think and discuss among yourselves."

Before those considerations began, however, there was a general mobbing of Margo, and Harry as consort, by everyone assembled, congratulating them on their new positions and de facto election.

Margo kept wiping away her tears, while muttering "I was SO not ready for this!"

Thad started a round of toasts that everyone had to get in on and necessitated several more bottles of wine, which led to Harry slapping the table for attention.

"Unless you have a driver, as Madame Cornelius does, or a designated driver, our House is picking up cab rides home for you tonight, no arguments. We like you wackos, and don't want to see any of you hurt."

That led to another round of toasts.

Margo leaned over, "Still going to grab the check?" she whispered.

"Nope, don't have to," he replied, sotto voce. "Already gave the card to Mrs. Sukhawari. The check will never make it to this room."

"Good man," she answered, kissing him on the cheek.

After awhile, everyone settled down, and Margo said, "Anyone too drunk to think? Thad?" She winked at him. "All right then, anyone have any ideas how to tip the scales this Friday night, if indeed they can be tipped?"

"Well," Madame Cornelius said, "I will make every effort to have any undecided House that I have any influence with whatsoever in attendance. Of course, the whole plan will necessitate another performance in the three-ring-circus ... I trust that won't be a problem, Mistress Dominique?"

"No problem at all, it was already reserved for you as far as I'm concerned. As for my House ... well, I will have all of my best staff working that night, members of our new Society, their Households and their guests will drink free ... and I'm open to suggestions as to what else I might do."

Harry stared at her. "Dommi, that's too much. The loss you'll take at the bar-"

"Is just for one night, and she's willing to put her money where her heart is," Madame Cornelius interjected. "Be quiet on that account, Master Grimes ... I have already tried to pick up tonight's bill and been told you are taking care of it. You have no room to talk."

"Yes ma'am," Harry said, looking for all the world like a small child caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "I'll be good."

Everyone laughed, including Madame Cornelius, before the protests began about House Chorale picking up the check.

"Listen, you apes," Harry said in his best, or worst, Jimmy Cagney, "It's done, see? Taken care of, yah. So don't be giving me any lip, see, or I'll turn yah over to my wives ... yah."

Margo smiled evilly. Kelly smiled sweetly. Carol smiled psychotically.

The protests ceased.

Mistress Venus of Evensong stood up.

"Our House can perform ... I was thinking something sexy, but with slapstick maybe? An erotic comedy kind of thing?"

"Those go over very well," Dommi said. "From past experience though, I recommend you, and any other House considering performing coordinate through Carol of Chorale — she's a genius when it comes to this kind of thing and a hell of a stage manager as well."

"All right," Mistress Venus replied. "Carol, I'd like to speak with you later this week."

"I am at your disposal, Mistress Venus, and the same for any others wishing to perform."

Marcus' hands were flying again and Laurie called out, "We'll be speaking with you as well."

"And us," said Stefan of Franklin.

"Us too, us too," added David of St. Paul. "Perhaps for us smaller Houses, Carol could organize some sort of joint performance?" He grinned, "God knows we proved capable of playing together last Friday night!"

As laughter filled the room, Veronika of Risotti rather timidly raised her hand.
"Yes, Mistress Veronika," Margo said.

"Well, I'm not sure how wise it would be, given the differences in our styles," Veronika said hesitantly, "but we'd be willing to do something, performance-wise ... if it wouldn't be seen as too hard-core, or off-putting."

"Can you keep it a bit lighter than you normally like to play," Carol asked, "without losing your hard edge?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure we can come up with something," Veronika replied. "I can even promise no screams of pain.'

"Good," Carol said, "then of course we've got room for you and your pretty little subs."

"Do you think we can manage a sword dance without killing anyone in the audience?" Thad asked his wife Vida.

"I doubt you could," she replied, but I'm sure I can come up with a group of dancers who won't fling edged steel hither and yon."

"She never lets me have any fun," Thad complained as everyone laughed.

"No dear, I never let you accidentally wound our allies," Vida replied. "There's a big difference."

"I assume that members of Chorale and Cornelius will be on stage?" Dominique asked, rubbing her hands together in glee.

"You assume correctly," Carol replied.

Karen leaned over and whispered in her ear for a moment and Carol's eyes grew wide.

"Oh yes, you assume SO correctly," she chortled, evidently pleased and excited by what Karen had told her.

Russell of Ra stood.

"Sunny and I ... well, we're not much when it comes to performing, or anything like that," he said. "I'll welcome any suggestions, but as for now, I've got nothing."

Margo replied, "Master Russell, if all you bring to the table is your support and presence that will be enough."

"Thank you, Madam," he said, sitting down. "But I'll keep thinking on it."

House Sandalwood had been sequestered in a corner, their heads together as they spoke, for quite awhile. As conversation continued around the table, Mistress Marsh stood and went to speak with Harry.

"Master Grimes-"

"You know better, please call me Harry."

She pointedly ignored his request.

"Master Grimes, do you have someplace secure to keep valuables?'

"Yeah," he replied, "I have a safe at the house, why?"

"Well," Mistress Marsh replied, "we're still working on our contribution, but in the meantime I'd consider it a personal favor if you kept this safe for us."

She handed him an envelope.

"Consider it secure," Harry said. "Now, can you stop being so serious and give me a kiss?"

She looked at him strangely and said, "No ... not now ... perhaps later."

Discussion continued for awhile longer, and then Margo borrowed Madame Cornelius' makeshift gavel and banged it on the table a few times.

"There was one other issue I wanted to discuss before we closed for the evening," she said, "and that's the health of some of our fellow fetishists." She looked at Dommi. "I know you've been paying for clinic visits and such for a lot of kids who aren't even working for you, they're just subs or pets looking for a home, and as some of you might have heard," she grinned, "I recently came into a little money." To general laughter she continued, "Now I've been pondering what to do with some of it, and I wanted to ask Dommi if I could impose on her, her House and her fine establishment and maybe build on a little clinic for those of our interests who can't afford healthcare ... or even those who've managed to injure each other in ways that might raise some eyebrows in a normal doctor's office."

Dominique was already out of her chair and running to hug Margo.

"You want it, Madam Grimes, you've got it," she said. "Anything I can do, you have but to ask."

"Thank you sweetheart, I didn't think you'd have any problem with it, given your charitable efforts, but I wanted to ask first."

Margo hugged her friend tightly and kissed her cheek, and then she returned her attention to the group.

"It won't be starting out too big or too involved — I may have come into money, but I can't afford to bankroll a full-blown facility. It would, however, be a start, and maybe ... I don't know ... we could raise money for it somehow."

"Oh, I have several ideas as to how we can raise money for it," Dommi said as she settled back into her seat. "The first is simple — I'm going to be publicizing Chorale and Cornelius' performances Friday night, and raising the cover charge to the club ... I think twice the normal fee will work. The extra goes to the clinic."

"You really think that'll raise more money?" Margo asked somewhat skeptically.

"After y'all's last show? Oh hell yeah," Thad replied. "Nobody who was in attendance will bat an eye at the increase, and those who missed it, like myself, will gladly cough up the bucks just from the stories they've heard about it."

"No pressure, huh Carol?" Margo asked, looking over at her wife.

"No..." Carol squeaked, "no pressure ... at all."

"Calm down, girl, you'll do fine," Dommi said. "She always gets this way, and she'll be nervous as a cat about to pop a litter Friday night, but it'll all come off perfectly. I'd have had her as the permanent producer and manager of all my stage shows a long time ago, if she'd have taken the job. And the offer's still open," she added pointedly.

Carol shook off her panic, swallowed hard and responded, "No ... no I have a house to run now — and with this crew that's pretty much a full-time job. But yeah, yeah I have some ideas for Friday night, it'll be okay ... I guess."

Eddie got up and went around the table to speak with Madame Cornelius for awhile, and when he returned he asked Carol, "Do you think there'd be any interest in a fight? Maybe, me an' Li Kuan? Would that be helping in any way?"

"Hey, I thought I was your favorite dance partner!" Karen protested.

"Shut up, dyke — we both already know how that match up turns out ... although I wouldn't mind givin' it another go, someday."

Carol looked at him. "You do know this would mean no clothes?"

"Yeah ... yeah I know. I don't got to worry, though, they'll all be lookin' at Li Kuan anyway."

Mistress Claudette called out, "Au contraire, my good man, some of us will only have eyes for you!"

"You ain't helpin'!" he shot back, to the amusement of all.

"Well, I assume Madame Cornelius has agreed, or you wouldn't be bringing it up ... yeah, yeah I think we can fit it in very nicely," Carol said, her mind already awhirl with possibilities.

"Oh, the book I could make on that fight?" Dommi chortled. Then she looked puzzled for a moment. "What the hell? We're as law-abiding as a dope-smuggling prostitute with an illegal immigrant under each arm as it is ... fine, we'll run odds on the fight, with the house cut going to the clinic as well."

"Of course, that's all providin' I don't come back too banged up from tonight," Eddie said, "but I don't think that's gonna be much of a problem," he finished, smiling evilly.

"Fine, then unless anyone has anything else they'd like to bring up," Margo said, waiting for a response.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.