Oil of Roses
Chapter 46

Copyright© 2005 by Jim Reader

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 46 - Broken in spirit, Harry Grimes is saved by a young woman who turns out to need some saving herself. Together, they and their friends combine strengths and divide weaknesses, building a most unusual modern tribe and exploring the meaning of friendship, love, and sexuality in a "freak-friendly" community.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   BBW   Slow  

The supper was excellent, the company boisterous and it was all many of the attendees could do to curb their language because of Rachel.

"So," Karen said, "Harry had gone off and gotten himself invited to one of the Psi Lambda Mu "Moo Call" parties, which were generally acknowledged to be drunken debaucheries almost on a par with what any fraternity would throw. They didn't invite frat boys or other sorority sisters, these were held off campus, generally at some rented place outside the city limits, and had private security, to insure that things didn't get so out of hand that the cops got called. The Psi Mu's loved to party and depending on how their guests, male and female, behaved, they were either guaranteed a warm and happy evening, or the Psi Mu's made examples of them."

"Why are you telling this story?" Harry moaned, cradling his head in his hands.

Karen reached across the table and patted his head.

"Because I so enjoy your shame and cherish it each and every time I see it."

She continued, "Now, the Psi Mu's were not dogs, by any stretch of the imagination, but they hardly qualified as 'the beautiful people' either — they were primarily the girls without the looks or connections to get into the one of the big, important, ostentatious sororities, but they still could consider themselves better than the 'dog' houses on campus. Think of them sorta like the Delta Tau Chi's of "Animal House" but much cuter, with better hygiene, and ti- I mean, breasts.

"I figured with Harry's luck, he was going to open his mouth and manage to make it on the 'example' list — which could mean anything from him being found naked, shaved and painted pink in the middle of the quad to waking up in a French maid's outfit — and nothing else — in a sister House in Chicago, or Atlanta, or Terra Haute to having embarrassing photos of him and a cow in compromising positions show up all over campus, a particular Psi Mu trademark.

"So like the loving and kind friend I am, I headed off to rescue him, or at the very least, make sure he made it home in one piece.

"Now the problem with that is that unless you got an invitation, there really wasn't an easy way of finding out where they were holding a 'Moo Call', so I'm running all over campus on a Friday night, trying to find someone, anyone, who'd received an invite but decided not to go.

"Finally I get hold of Frannie Zemetski, who was down with a horrible sinus infection, and I made a run to the grocery store for her to pick up some comfort foods and such in exchange for the invite. Fine, two-and-a-half hours after I begin my search, I'm off.

"So I'm following the map on the invite, in the dark, and I'm driving down little old country roads that can only dream of pavement, when finally I see this old house, all lit up, and I know I've reached my destination. I wave at the security folks and waltz on in.

"Everybody there knows that Harry's there somewhere, but no one is quite sure where, which freaked me out at first because I thought they were being evasive and he was on his way to Portland or already on his "Mr. Bestiality" photo shoot, but after asking around a little more, someone told me that Neela Steiger had hauled him off upstairs."

"Please ... please don't go any further?" Harry begged.

"So sorry, dear, this train's going all the way to the end of the tracks," Carol said. "C'mon Karen, please continue."

"Neela Steiger was a big girl, not the size of Marcie Delgado, but she carried some weight on her, and carried it real well, and had a reputation as a man-eater.

"Now I debated just sitting down and enjoying the party, letting things take their course, once I was sure he was going to be made an example, but I was tired and I'd promised myself I'd make sure he got home okay.

"I head upstairs and I hear all this giggling coming from the room where I'd been told Neela had set up, so I open the door. After the London-pea-soup fog of bong smoke got through rolling past me, I saw-

Harry groaned.

"-There's Harry, naked as a jaybird, wearing a party hat, big ol' joint in his mouth, fifth of whiskey in his hand, mostly empty, and he says..." She stopped and gestured to Harry.

"It won't go doooooooown," he whined.

As her listeners laughed, Karen glanced over to see that Rachel was still occupied with Kim and her children.

"And there's Neela and a couple of other girls I didn't know, throwing onion rings at his..." she lowered her voice... "penis. No one had managed to hang a ring on him yet, but there were broken onion rings all over his crotch — I don't think he found all the fried breading till sometime the next day.

"Seems that our boy had done his duty by Neela and done it well, brought her off several times, one way and another, but was left with a perfect storm of an erection, too sensitive to die away, too numb to climax ... so they'd made him a party game."

Harry's head hit the table with a most audible thump as the laughter rose around him.

When it had died down some, Karen concluded.

"So I hauled him up, smiled at the girls, grabbed his clothes and said "Time for Mr. Bouncy-Boner to go home" and dragged him out, still naked and covered in crumbs to the car, and thence back to school."

As the laughter continued, Harry added, "I got invited to a couple more 'Moo Calls', but I always found a reason I couldn't attend. I liked Neela just fine, thought all of the girls were great, but after the embarrassment of my first party, I didn't want to chance whatever might top it in my own personal hall of shame."

"Harry, you selfish bas- you selfish sonovagun," Earl cackled, "depriving us of potential funny stories just to save yourself a shred of dignity!"

Harry joined in the laughter, "You're right, Earl, what the hell was I thinking?"

The dinner, as festive as it was, wound down early, as Rachel and Tamara needed time to get settled in at Karen & Patricia's.

"Eddie," Rachel said as he loaded her into the truck, "tell me why I gotta go to Miss Ka'rn's an' Missy 'T'icia's?"

"Darling, it's just for one night ... it..." he remembered his resolve, to never lie to his sister, "it wouldn't be safe for you there tonight, you or Tamara or Kim and her kids ... so I'm making sure you're safe."

"If it wouldn't be safe fo' us, why you gonna be the'e?"

"To make sure it'll always be safe for you in the future."

Rachel thought about that for awhile. "Okay ... but you take ca'e! You get hu't, I'm'a whup you!"

"Yes ma'am," Eddie replied, laughing, "I'll be very, very careful, and I'll be over first thing in the morning to collect you and Tamara, and we'll all go somewhere nice for breakfast. Deal?"

"Dea'!"


"Eddie, have you heard from Nancy lately?" Harry asked as they all sat around, looking at the cards on the table, too nervous to do more than pretend to play.

"Nope, haven't heard from her since..."

"Since what?"

Eddie looked at the clock. "We got time, I reckon.

"It was back in the interim between wives six and seven," Eddie began. "Denise had just cleaned me out, I had the truck, my apartment and my clothes, that was about it, and I was trying to build up a life before I got stupid again," he glared at Harry, "which I did, no smart comments from you!" Eddie grinned ruefully and continued, "So Nancy shows up one evening, out of the blue, hadn't seen or heard from her in over two years. Seems she was havin' problems as well, no job, no home ... hell, she'd been livin' outta that ratty Toyota of hers, you remember it, don't you Harry?"

"Oh hell yes ... she still had that godawful thing?"

"Yeah ... the years 'tween y'all's ... relationship ... and then hadn't been kind to her at all. Anyway, she was trying to get something started, said she had a pretty steady source for smoke, but all her connections had dried up so while she could get it, at a good price, she didn't have access to a distribution network, could I help her out?

"Well, I knew a few people-"

"Imagine that!" Margo chuckled.

"Yeah, Miss ... well, Mrs. Longlegs, imagine that! So I told her I'd talk to some people, she could stay at the apartment with me for as long as it took to get some scratch together ... only one rule. Smoke, maybe a little acid or mescaline, was all she could move while she was at my place. I knew that unless she was moving serious weight, it was unlikely we'd get popped, or if we did ... well, there's a reason to have friends on the force who work narcotics. On the other hand, anything harder in those days, well ... I didn't wanna face a stretch inside. I was finally getting comfortable working as a security specialist and all that would go away with a conviction, even if I didn't end up serving time.

"Things seemed to be goin' pretty well for a time, she was making runs to a place out in the hill country somewhere, bringing product back, moving it on to the folks I'd put her in contact with. I was startin' to get a little nest egg of my own built up, I'd straightened up some ... it was nice, ya know, havin' her livin' with me. I mean, nothin' like that, you perverts, she was my cousin, but ... nice ... not bein' alone all the time.

"One day I'm cleaning up the apartment-"

Gasps of shock rose from those at the table.

"Yeah an' fuck y'all too," Eddie grinned. "I'm puttin' some o' her shit back in her room an' I saw somethin' I didn't ever wanna see in my place. Right there, in front o' God an' ever'body, on the floor of her closet is some packages o' powder. I wasn't absolutely sure what kind o' powder it was till I opened it, but once I did open it ... well, I been around enough to know what good ol' Mexican brown heroin looks like. I about pop a gasket right then an' there, 'cause o' all the things I don't want in my goddamn apartment, that shit ranks at the top o' the list ... even higher than my ex-wives, an' that's sayin' somethin'!

"So I'm waitin' for her when she comes home, she comes dittyboppin' in without a care in the world, an' I come down on her like the Lord God Jehovah on a pogostick! It gets ugly, I'm yellin', she's screamin', I'm throwin' her shit out the window into the parkin' lot, an' then my li'l cousin got real stupid. She knees me in the nuts, hard as she could ... I drop to my knees. I wasn't expectin' her to get physical, an' that was stupid o' me. I get up off the floor, ragin' mad, an' she's tearin' through what used to be her room, lookin' for her packages. Well that calmed me down considerable ... gave me the giggles ... told her she'd have better luck in the bathroom since I'd flushed it all. She went glory-hole-bugfuck, started threatin' me, 'she had friends, badass friends', ended up stabbin' me in the leg, nothin' too serious, but it got her little blonde butt bounced outta the apartment, along with the rest of the stuff I hadn't gotten around to throwin' out the window earlier. Cops rolled up about the time she got everything loaded into her car ... I'd lived there awhile, through two wives, so they knew me; this wasn't the first time me an' a woman had had screamin' matches. The cops and I'd dealt with each other before. They wanted me to press charges but I refused, told 'em I'd accidentally cut myself on some broken glass ... I never wanted nothin' but good for her ... wasn't about to put her in jail.

"That was the last time I seen her. Not a good way to part..."

"Yeah, but ... look, I dated her for awhile," Harry said, "she would've gotten caught at some point. She had a blind spot where consequences were concerned. If it sounded good at the time, that was pretty much all she was focusing on."

Harry settled back in his chair and downed a slug of coffee.

"Back then, she and I hit a lot of private parties and such ... folks knew her or me or both of us for one reason or another, and so we'd get invited. We spent a whole bunch of time in crowded apartments and such, drunk and stoned. Sometimes she'd be selling pot ... and probably some other things as well, I didn't look too closely, but some times she'd start chargin' for the stuff only to end up just giving it away as she got higher and crazier. Thankfully those times weren't all that frequent ... as much as we were smoking, her profit margin was thin anyway. But right there you've got an example of what I'm talking about ... running close to the bone on havin' enough to finance the next package, she's giving it away because it seems like a good idea at the time.

"Anyway, this partyin' brought me to the beginnings, and eventually the end, of our break-up. I'd be talking to someone, look up a half-hour later and there'd be no Nancy in sight. No big deal ... until one of my friends would come up and tell me, or drag me over and show me, that she was making out with some other guy.

"I'd try to stay cool about it, we never pretended ours was a 'love for the ages', but we were together, and ostensibly monogamous. She'd see I was upset, and then there'd be the apologies and the promises that it'd never happen again, she wasn't really sure how it'd started in the first place, it had just happened.

"And it just kept happening. She swore she was happy with me, our sex life was really good — oh deal with it, Eddie," Harry said smiling as he saw his friend clap his hands over his ears. "I found her dry-humping some guy's leg at a party one night, his dick in her hands, his hands up under her shirt and ... well ... I'd had enough. When she caught up with me in the parking lot as I was storming off we had a real brief but very revealing conversation.

"Nancy lived her life pretty much on automatic ... heavy on the instant gratification. If she wanted something, she took it. If she could, she'd get someone to give it to her, if she couldn't, she'd buy it, and if she couldn't manage that, she'd steal it. All of that pretty much without thinking about consequences of any sort. Same with the rest of her life ... if it sounded like fun, or a good time, she'd do it, not bothering to think about anything but her desires at that moment. She didn't mean to hurt me, she just had no idea how not to. We parted on okay terms I guess ... once it sank in to me that I'd been seeing this behavior all along, just not recognizing it for what it was, what it said about how she dealt with the world."

"So Harry," Eddie said, "why you asking about her now?"

"She called me at the house this afternoon, wanted to get back in contact with me ... I'm just wondering how..."

"How much of a nightmarish can of worms you could be opening?" Eddie interjected.

"Yeah ... exactly."

Margo watched her husband's expression, an all-too-characteristic surge of jealousy taking up residence in her mind. She didn't like the idea of women from his past showing up, other than herself, she thought, a smile crossing her face quickly. This 'Nancy' sounded like trouble ... and if indeed she was, Carol would know and tell them so.

It still made Margo antsy.


Margo stood against the wall in a small alcove off the main hallway, obscured by a coat rack with Eddie's big denim vest and an umbrella hanging from it. They'd only had one shotgun between all three houses, but it held five rounds — three rock salt, and behind them, two loaded with buckshot, just in case things got really ugly. It had been years since she'd been shooting with her father, and she'd never enjoyed it much, but at the end of the day, she figured assholes would be much easier to hit than clay pigeons.

"Just about showtime," Harry said softly as they sat in the dark. "Dear God, please don't let us fuck this up."
"Interesting prayer, Master Grimes," Li Kuan chuckled. "Do you always pray just to avoid failure, or do you sometimes pray to win?"

"Li Kuan, I figure if the Great Whatever does its part by helping us avoid clusterfucks, it's my job to handle the rest."

"Hasn't failed all that often, has it, Harry?" Karen said, patting his hand.

"Nope, Sappho ... we've been blessed ... and really damn lucky."

"Sure enough," she replied, then "Shhh!"

Over the sounds of their own breathing, they heard the door to the patio being quietly opened.

"Damn," Eddie breathed, "they're good, didn't even hear them pick the lock.'

"That's because I made sure it was open," Karen whispered.

"Thanks Dyke-asaurus ... well, here we go..."

From the cover of the dark of the house behind them, they watched in silence as a group of forms, backlit by the ambient light from the yard, moved slowly into the house. Karen was standing by the switch for the house lights, and holding a halogen spotlight in her other hand. Like her companions, had closed her eyes tightly once all their opponents were in the house, prepping for the surprise. She kicked on the spotlight, sweeping it left to right across the room, her spirits buoyed by the cries of pain and anguish. Then, cutting off the halogen, she flipped on the house lights and she and her friends went to work.

It was ugly, short and brutal. Three of their opponents had fallen to their knees, and Eddie's hammer-like fists put them all the way down. Li Kuan whirled her way through two of the others, her knees and feet flying farther off the ground than seemed proper, knocking her adversaries down and then stomping on their delicate bits. Harry was driving another one back, putting body blow after body blow through the man's disorganized defenses while Karen engaged in her favorite opening maneuver — a bull rush into the remaining two, driving them back towards the door by sheer force of mass in motion. As she did so she saw figures moving in the back yard.

"Guys, they brought friends, we're so fucked," she said, elbowing one of her targets in the throat, dropping him to his hands and knees, gasping for breath. The other turned to run and made it all of eight feet, right into the arms of the figures in the back yard. A quick thump on the head from a pistol butt, and the eighth and final intruder was down.

Karen stood ready to face off with the next group, when one of them said, "Stand down, please? Mr. Philouma sends his regards."

Eddie walked out, rubbing his hands together. "Damn that stingles ... not that I don't appreciate the assistance, but I thought I told Nick I didn't want any help tonight."

"Oh don't worry sir, we're not here to help so much as to insure no one escaped, and to deliver a warning. We'll be long gone once we're sure you have things well in hand ... excuse me, I have to ask. Stingles?"

"Stings and tingles," Eddie replied, grinning.

Margo walked out with the shotgun in the crook of her arm. "Li Kuan's securing the others, let's drag this son-of-a-bitch back in, let her take care of him."

The four friends faced the intruders as they lay or sat on the floor. Nick Philouma's men stood behind the bound men in the patio door.

"All right you slimy little fucks, my name is Al Donetti," one of them said. "I am a personal assistant to Nick Philouma. You sing the song these people tell you to sing, you do your time in county, and you get out of town. Mr. Philouma don't want you nowhere near here for the rest of your lives. Go be cockroaches some-the-fuck-where else. You do that, we're all good and everybody's happy. You don't, you will have an accident, I guaran-fuckin'-tee it. The kind that you don't walk away from. Got me?"

There were general groans of agreement from the men on the floor.

"Good, now you shitheads listen up to the nice people who wouldn't let us kill you, all right?"

Al smiled, "Good to see you again, Mr. Grimes ... or was that Mr. Evans?"

"Call me Harry, Al, good to see you again as well — and thanks for your assistance."

"Eh, you didn't need it, you was doin' just fine. Tell little Carol I said hi. I figure you're about to call 911, so we'll be on our way." He looked back at the men on the floor. "Remember what I said boys, for your own good."

By the time the police arrived, all the intruders were all singing the same song. They'd come to burglarize the house, had run into a late night card game and got the shit beaten out of them. They would plead guilty to whatever the police threw at them, do their time and leave the area.

"Mr. Janak," Officer McCallum said, "I'll need you all to come down to the station tomorrow to give your statements." He paused, "I wonder how a group of burglars, especially this large, missed the fact that you and your friends were here in the kitchen playing cards."

"They're just congenitally stupid, I reckon," Eddie replied. "If you don't mind, we've got plans tomorrow morning, so we're going to come in and give our statements tonight. Been a while since I said hello to Farnsworth anyway."

"You know our sergeant?"

"Oh yeah, him and me been shitfaced together plenty o' times. You go ahead and radio in when you got these boys in your squad cars, tell him Eddie's comin' in to give him a raft of shit."

"Will do, sir."

Three hours later saw everyone on their ways home.

"You know," Karen said, "after all the worry, that seemed a bit anti-climatic."

Li Kuan smiled at her as she said, "Mistress Pinard, a well-executed plan often has that effect ... and looking at the size and strength of some of those men, I'm rather happy with that outcome."

"Aw, c'mon," Eddie teased, "you weren't worried, were you?"

She looked at him coolly, her eyes like seas of dark ice. "Not about myself ... the rest of you — a little." She turned to smile at Harry. "Much as I admire Master Grimes, he has no illusions about his abilities - thankfully Mistress Pinard is quite formidable and Madam Grimes was well-armed ... you, however..." she teased, turning back to Eddie.

"Anytime, anywhere, Li Kuan," he replied, grinning.

"Sometime, somewhere," she answered.


Eddie watched his fiancé and sister sleeping in the guest room that had started out as Galena's, before she effectively moved in with Andrea.

"Makes you all weepy, but in a good way, doesn't it?" asked Karen from behind him.

"Yeah, Dyke ... pretty much every time I see them it's a toss-up as to whether I'm gonna pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming, or break down and bawl like a baby. The nice thing for the rest of you is I'm so damn fond of pinchin' myself."

She put her arm over her friend's shoulder, stretching a bit to do so.

"Love you, Neanderthal."

"Love you, Dyke-asaurus," he replied.


A long day, followed by a long night, and another long day after that had taken their toll on Harry and Margo. While the rest of their household had caught naps in the early part of the night, they'd been awake the whole time and it showed in every leaden step as they made their way home.

Walking in the front door about 7, they saw Kimmy and Timmy curled up in a nest of pillows and blankets, dead to the world, with no sign of their mother. They quietly stepped through the living room, opened the bedroom door and saw, lit by a wealth of candles, their wives, their family and their submissives, kneeling in a line in front of the bed. Only Billy, per Harry's instructions, was standing, but with his head bowed and his eyes averted. Carol, Kelly, Nicki, Jackie, Lisa, Sheila, Camille and Kim — naked, with arms crossed before them.

"Guys, we're really too tired to-" Margo began.

Carol jumped to her feet.

"Madam, Master, now that you're home, let me get you something light to eat and drink before bed. I'll bring it to you in the bath that Kelly will be drawing for you. Anything else you wish, you need merely ask."

Harry and Margo looked wistfully at the bed, then at each other.

"All right, Baby Girl, you go get us something to eat," Harry said. "Kelly, make with the bath — hot, but not scalding. The rest of you ... I don't know, prepare to massage when we get out."

"Yes Master," they all replied in unison.

It had been 8 by the time they went face down and crashed, massaged even while they fell into sleep by many sets of willing hands.

When Harry's left eye opened hours later, he could see the bright red numerals on the bedside clock: 5:15. He would have been just fine with that, had it not been Sunday evening, when they all had a date with Galena. He looked down at the body snuggled up to him, between him and the edge of the bed.

His sister looked back at him, quite obviously wide awake.

"Afternoon, love," she said.

A hand from behind him reached around and began to gently rub his arm.

"How are you doing, sir?" Camille asked.

"If I know my wife, she'll be wanting me to start coffee," he replied. "Y'all let me out of bed; I need to hit the bathroom."

"Sir," Camille answered from behind him, "we're under strict orders not to let you out of the bedroom-bathroom area without you having a screaming orgasm."

Nicki added, "But as I know you must go facilitate, I'll move and let you do that."

She did so and Harry swung around and sat up on the edge of the bed. Enough brain cells had come online that he noticed the rhythmic vibration of the bed. He turned and saw Margo on her back with her butt up on pillows, Lisa driving a vibrating dildo in and out of her ass in time with Billy's thrusts as he rode atop her, alternating burying himself deep in her cunt and pulling himself almost all the way out of her.

Margo looked over at her husband and smiled for a second or two, before another orgasm ripped through her body and she returned her attention to what was being done to her.

"I see Madam has been awake for awhile," he said, scratching the scar on his back as he stood up.

"Yes sir," Nicki replied as she took his arm. "We hope she didn't disturb you?"

"No, not at all ... if not for the need to pee, I'd still be in dreamland. Have you two been with me all day?"
"No sir," his sister answered. "The whole crew's been taking turns and no one's been left out of the rotation on either side ... we got some lovely pictures of you asleep with Billy's hard-on in the crack of your ass. We're going to have them framed for Karen."

Harry laughed to himself as he finally reached the toilet. "Make sure you put copies in the family album as well." He sat down and relaxed, feeling his bladder sigh in relief. He had no problem with the fact that their male sub obviously found him attractive, something that would have surprised him no end even five months previously.

"Why am I not to be allowed out of the bedroom without an orgasm?"

Nicki replied, "Well, sir, you've earned it, if nothing else. But most importantly, Carol wants to be sure the edge is knocked off before tonight. Wouldn't be very auspicious for you to ram it home into that sweet young thing y'all're taking tonight and have you spurt in two strokes."

"Oh, why not," Harry said, shifting over to the bidet while he flushed the toilet behind him. "It would be a perfectly normal part of losing one's virginity."

"Yes sir," Nicki answered, "but apparently there should be nothing normal or mundane about this evening, if Carol has her way."

Warm water sluiced across his genitalia.

"Good point ... well, who gets the duty, you or Camille?" he asked, as the water finished its work. It was followed by warm air, back and forth. He wondered how he'd ever lived without a bidet.

"Well, I want it, brother of mine, but we flipped for it and Camille won, fair and square."

"You didn't cheat ... imagine my surprise and dismay," Harry said as the warm air turned off and he headed for the sink.

"Don't worry, I've got a special part to play later tonight ... a part I'm looking forward to a lot."

"You're effil," Harry said through a mouth full of toothpaste. "Parft of what I loff about chu."

Spitting out the toothpaste and following it with a rinse of water, then mouthwash, splashed water over his face and headed back to the bedroom to fulfill his pet's wishes.


After arriving at the house, Galena Pessino was terrified. It wasn't anything in particular, but the whole situation was scaring her, and she was unable to stop her body from trembling.

Carol had come out and told them that things weren't quite ready yet, so Andrea sat in the Grimes' living room with her and held her. "Honey, it'll be okay ... first times aren't like this for everyone, but for a lot of folks, men and women alike, they're very much the same."

Galena stammered something unintelligible.

"Really, trust me," Andrea replied, "this is a lot smarter and a lot easier than most other ways you could have decided to cross this Rubicon. You know the people in that room love you, and trust you, and think very highly of you. You know they're not going to ... well, fuck you and tell everybody at school what a cheap slut you are or anything like that."

At that Galena smiled and made a sound that might have been a chuckle.

"Truly Galena, you're going to be okay. I imagine part of the problem is that this isn't going to happen anywhere near the way such things normally do. It's not like y'all've been dating, and slowly progressing through first, second and third bases, all that other bullshit."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.