Patriotic Wife - Cover

Patriotic Wife

Copyright© 2005 by Storyman000

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - His wife will do anything to support the troops.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Size  

Once home Ruth feels so alone that she can not sleep. She writes a letter to Jack and ends up masturbating herself to sleep.

The next morning Ruth gets up early and goes for a run in the park trying to work some of the tension out of her daily plan. Back at her door, the neighbor tells her how nice she looks in her little shorts and Ruth turns to stare daggers at him, telling him, "Keep it in your pants. You're not getting any!" With that little exchange behind her Ruth readies for a bath and looks herself over carefully in the mirror. With her brunette hair down, she lifts her leg up and onto the sink to see her own pussy. Still slightly sore from a rough black fist the day before, Ruth rubs it softly.

Sitting in the tub, Ruth shaves herself smooth, even though she does not need it and begins to think about the day ahead. The phone rings and Ruth answers it still in the tub. It's Jack! Thrilled, she tries to squeeze everything into the 5 minutes allotted but really only gets to tell him about David getting released today. He lets her know that he has gotten a few letters and is extremely proud of her. The call ends abruptly and she does not even get to say goodbye.

In light of his call Ruth decides to wear his favorite dress today. Admiring herself in the mirror she pinches her nipples to get them to show, causing her to giggle.

At the VA, Roger, the orderly is not in yet and Ruth decides to check in on her new project. Walking right up to his bed, Ruth extends her hand and quietly says, "Hi, my names Ruth." He looks to her and snaps "Are you trying to be funny?" Bewildered, Ruth replies, "No, just friendly." He then continues, "I'm not feeling very friendly right now. I couldn't shake your hand no matter how bad I want to. Some of my body is paralyzed." Ruth lays her hand on his and says smiling, "Then I will just shake yours. I stopped by because it looked like you could really use a friend."

This was the start of their friendship and Tommy opened up to tell her that he was partially paralyzed. His limbs were dead but tingly and the doctors did not know what to do. Ruth listened carefully and paid close attention to Tommy. An orderly brought her a chair and she sat facing him so that he could see her. She noticed right away that his neck worked just fine as he spotted the short dress when she sat down. Even with her legs crossed, there was so much leg that it was hard for him not to stare. At one point he became flustered and said, "I'm sorry I keep staring but you are just so beautiful and that dress is just right."

Ruth smiles to him and slowly uncrosses her legs before standing up. Walking to him she lays her hand on his chest and says, "Don't be sorry. All you did was show me that you are a horney young man." She laughs and this causes him to laugh also. She then continues, "I came to cheer you up. Would you like me to come back later and visit again?" He brightly says, "Yes, please, anytime." They laugh as she leaves the room.

David is restless waiting to be released as Ruth tries to calm him. Ruth dresses him and the nurse helps her to sit him up. Once in the wheel chair they were off to the exit when David says, "I want to say goodbye to Bobby first." They turn in to the ward with the one arm black man and Ruth is surprised when the orderly pushes him right up to his bed.

Stunned by this Ruth misses the first of their conversation and only catches the end when David says, "My life just keeps getting better." As they turn to leave Bobby speaks out, "I hope you'll come back and see me again, Ruth."

Ruth is blushing hard as they walk down the hall towards David's recovery.

At home David's arms are both still cast and useless causing Ruth to do everything for him and she doesn't mind at all. David is in her bed for comfort and she decides to sleep elsewhere. He had only been in bed for about an hour before he decided to put a move on Ruth.

While she was sitting his drink down he looked to her and asks, "Will you please undress me. I'm just not comfortable with all these clothes on." She helps him sit up and put his feet on the floor. Then she proceeds to remove his pants. Once they were off she just kept going and removed his underwear also. Sitting on the bed side with this beauty on her knees in front of him his hard cock stood straight out pointing at her.

Still in her dress, Ruth looked up to him smiling and said, "Is there anything else I can do for you?" Ruth made sure to lay him back onto the pillows safely before giving him the blow job of his life. When she was finished he had fallen completely asleep.

While David was asleep Ruth used this time to make the surroundings a little easier for David to use. He awoke several hours later to see her getting dressed. Lying there quietly he watched as she rubbed lotion on and tried on clothes in the mirror. "Damn, you sure are something." He said with a grin. Ruth did not look to him but just replied, "Be good. I am going back to the VA for a little bit. Roger called and said the young paralyzed man is going into surgery and they wanted me to see him first." Ruth turns to David who is staring and asks, "Is this skirt short enough. He seemed really taken with my legs." David almost chokes as he replies, "I can see your entire legs but unless you put a top on he will be staring at your tits." Ruth covers her boobs while smiling and turns back to the mirror.

At the VA, Roger meets her in the hall and explains that Tommy is going into surgery to have the bullet removed and that he will be there for about 8 hours. Roger follows Ruth into Tommy's room and even while groggy he smiles to her saying, "I'm glad you could make it." Ruth puts a finger on his lips to hush him and leans down to say, "I wore this skirt for you because I know you like my legs. When you wake up from surgery I expect you to look at my legs, OK?" He shakes his head yes and she continues, "I want to see you staring at my legs and horney by tomorrow. That's an order soldier." Ruth smiles to him and kisses his forehead as he barely whispers, "I like the rest too."

His eyes are shut and Ruth gets teary eyed knowing he is off for the fight of his life. The orderlies take Tommy away and Ruth talks to Roger in the hallway while trying to calm her tears. Hugging Roger, Ruth says, "I hope I have given him plenty to look forward to." Roger puts his big arms around her and calmly replies, "You can bet that he has never wanted anything this bad." His big black hands slide down to her ass and he lets go nicely.

After visiting several soldiers, Ruth travels home to find David, naked with an erection, lying on top of the covers watching TV. She smiles to him and he says, "Hi, I was just thinking about you and it really sucks not being able to touch myself." Ruth laughs at him and undresses in front of the TV saying, "You need to lay still and be good if you're going to heal."

Naked she crawls onto the bed and lays by his side with her head on his stomach and slowly jacks him off. When he is spent she looks to him, cum runs down her face as she tells him, "You lay here and be good while I get you something to eat." Ruth licks a few globs of cum off of him and sucks the end of his cock clean before walking out of the room.

Ruth feeds him dinner and is very playful, making a mess of him. When he asks, "Aren't you going to eat?" She giggles and responds touching her stomach, "You just fed me dinner, in fact I have been getting a lot of protein lately. I think I still have some in my hair." They both laugh as she cleans up.

After a nice shower Ruth dresses in a short loose yellow skirt with a mostly shear blouse and revels in compliments from David before heading back to the VA. This time of night the hospital is mostly dead but she is somewhat surprised that Roger is waiting for her in the parking garage.

He walks up to her car and looks down at her lap while opening her door. "Are you just standing out here hoping I would show up?" Ruth says while looking up at him and turning putting her feet on the ground. With out looking down Ruth knows that he should be able to see everything and smiles brightly at him. Roger glances down to her pussy then back to her tits and up to her eyes saying, "I called your house and David said you were on your way and dressed to kill. It was pretty funny, he pressed the speaker button with his nose to answer."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.