BioLab: The Gilott Invasion - Cover

BioLab: The Gilott Invasion

Copyright© 2005 by MWL

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Matthew had watched his two friends being killed and his own sister being dragged off by one of those hideous creatures. Seven hours later, he felt it was safe to rest. Unknown to him the location he had decided to rest at, was next to a biolab. Finding himself transported into that base, Matthew is informed that he is now the commander of the entire base. Now he and the eight beauties who make up his command council, can seek revenge and start the fight back of the humans (and their friends).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Robot   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Slow  

"I'm the commander?" Matthew repeated.

"Yes Sir. You are in command of this base and everything in it," she assured him, while licking her lips again.

"Does that include you?" he asked, wondering how far she was going to go with this game. This had to be some kind of Gilott trick.

"Yes Sir, of course it does, as well as the others and any other life form created by this base."

"Created by this base? You mean this base can create life forms?"

"Yes Sir, that is the purpose of a Biolab; to design and create life forms."

"What kind of life forms?"

"Any kind, although all of the life forms which have already been created are humanoid. There are some design files of non-humanoid life forms stored in the computer."

"So what life forms have already been created and where are they?"

"I did miss out one important thing when I said you are in command of everything in this base. The rules which the base founder set, said that whoever was made base commander would be told of things in stages. So you are in command as long as anything you command or ask doesn't breach those founding rules. So I'm sorry sir but I'm unable to tell you about all of the life forms at this time. The first group of life forms I'm allowed to tell you about is the command council; myself and seven others make up that council and it will be our job to make sure anything you say is acted upon."

"Hold on you said the council was a group of life forms created by this base, and that you are a member of that council?"

"That is correct Sir, I was created by this base just like every other life form in it apart from yourself."

"So you're some kind of genetically modified human?"

"No Sir, I'm not human. I'm a genetically engineered life form designed to have a humanoid body; my brain is certainly not a human brain, in that it is quite a bit smaller and functions in a different way. I was also designed to obey the base commander, as was the rest of the council; though different members have different abilities. It is impossible for any of us to betray you and we will obey your commands as long as they don't breach those founding rules."

"So where is the rest of this command council?"

"To preserve power, they are in stasis. They can be awoken whenever you wish."

Matthew really didn't know what to believe, was this some stupid Gilott trick? Why would they go to all this trouble? It just didn't fit in with anything he knew about the Gilotts.

"Am I really meant to believe all this?" he asked.

As she flicked a hair out of her own eyes, she looked carefully into his and said softly, "Sir, how can I prove anything to you other than by telling you what I can; just as I have been doing. I can prove my service to you by you asking me to do anything and I will obey."

Matthew thought for a moment of something to ask her to do, which he knew that she wouldn't do. Something which would end this game here and now.

The only thing he could think of though, was to tell her to kill herself, and he didn't want to tell her to do that. What if she did it, where would he be? Alone in this base with no idea how to work anything.

"Okay you can give me a blow job," he said, as he looked down at his hard cock. It was something he would never of dreamt of saying to anyone normally, but he needed to come up with something that an average woman would never do for some stranger.

"Yes Sir," she answered with excitement clearly in her voice. "This is something I have wanted to do since I first saw you on the viewing screen."

"You have wanted to do this?"

"Yes Sir, but we aren't allowed to ask to do such things. Of course, we will obey such a command given by you and I can say that we all will enjoy obeying such commands very much." "You aren't allowed to ask? Why not?"

"It's one of our rules."

"One of the founding rules you mean?"

"No Sir, as well as the founding rules, we have other rules which were set for us to obey. However, you are allowed to change any of those rules."

"I am? Okay, the first thing I want to change is that from now on you will ask when you want something- it doesn't matter if it's something sexual or not- just ask. I want my -err what do I call you and the other members of the council? -to be happy."

"Yes Sir," Louise said with a big smile on her face, as she got down onto her knees; her hands caressing his body as they made their way down to his cock.

Once Louise's hands had found his cock, they started to stroke the nearly eight inches of its length. At the same time, she slowly moved her mouth to lick the tip. Then with one big stroke of her tongue, she licked along his cock until she reached his ball sac.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.