Ebony and Ivory - Cover

Ebony and Ivory

Copyright© 2005 by Party

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A life-changing experience on holiday sees a wife's first step to becoming a slut

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size  

Over the past week and a half on holiday I had watched my wife turn from a faithfully married woman, into horny sexual monster, who was having passionate sex with a member of the hotel staff, while I watched from the shadows.

Unfortunately we were now only a few days away from going home, and Natasha and I were experiencing mixed feelings. Sadness that not only was our exotic holiday coming to an end, but so was our sexual adventure. But also a kind of relief that we would be getting back to some sort of normal routine when we got home. We’d spoken about continuing with a swinging lifestyle, but both felt that what had happened over the last few weeks would probably remain as a one-off.

Sunday, Natasha’s lover, hadn’t shown any outward signs of emotion as he was trying to keep the whole thing secret to protect not only his job, but also, so he thought, me.

Over the past two weeks Sunday and Natasha had been together almost every other night, and had become quite close, in private, even though they knew they could never have more than a “holiday romance”. There had been a tenderness about some of the sex they had had, that had probably surprised them as much as it had me. Most of the time it had been raw passion, and seeing Sunday’s big, 11 inch cock pounding my wife’s pussy into submission had seen me coating the wall of his room

with spunk on numerous occasions. They always fucked at least twice each night they were together, and there was a lot of mutual oral sex too.

Mine and Natasha’s sex life had improved too since she had been seeing Sunday. It hadn’t been that bad before, but we were using new positions and there was a great mixture of love and lust. Most nights after the two of them had been together I would enjoy my sloppy seconds, and more often than not we would make love on the other nights. Natasha was getting so much, I was surprised she could walk some mornings!

About two nights before we left, a night when she hadn’t been with Sunday, we were lying together in our bed in a post-coital glow. She had her back to me and I had my arm wrapped around her, cupping one breast.

“Jack?” She whispered

“Mmmm?”

“Tomorrow’s our last night.” Her tone was slightly sad. I knew what she really meant, tomorrow was likely to be the last time she saw Sunday.

“I know. We’ve had a great time, in more ways than one, but all good things must come to an end.”

“Jack?”

“Yes?”

“I think I want to give Sunday a special goodbye gift.”

My cock began to harden, I knew she meant more than just a trinket or some money. But what would she deem suitable?

“I think,” she said in a quiet voice, “I’m going to let him fuck my arse.”

I was shocked. Natasha was an anal virgin, any time I’d gone near that area she’d flinched, and although Sunday had managed to lick her muscular ring, and even got the tip of a finger in there once, she had always made it clear that that area was off limits.

“Do you think he’d like that?” She asked, turning to face me, “Would you like it? Seeing his big black cock sliding in and out of my forbidden area?”

She reached down and started wanking my painfully hard dick.

“I think you would. But I couldn’t let him take my anal cherry, could I? I’d have to give that to my husband.”

I didn’t think my rod could get any harder, but it certainly made a good attempt to do so. I leaned in to kiss her and slipped one hand onto her tits, caressing them. She moaned against my mouth.

I broke the kiss.

“Are you sure about this?”

“Yes, we’ve spiced up our sex life on this holiday, this is one of the last barriers to go. I think it’s time.” She guided my cock towards her pussy, and kissed me hard on the mouth. We broke apart again, and she rolled over onto all fours. I slipped some of the pillows under her belly so she could rest on them, and she laid her head on the mattress. Natasha, my sexy wife, was presenting her bum to me. I was about to take her virginity.

I looked around for something to use as lubricant, and my eyes fell on a bottle of sun tan oil. I reached over and picked it up. I squirted some onto Natasha’s curvy arse cheeks, she giggled a little and told me it was cold. I began to work it in circles around her cheeks, getting closer to her ring. As I squirted more at her arsehole I could see her tense a little.

“It’s OK.” She whispered

I rubbed the oil with one finger around the entrance to her back passage, gently probing until the tip of my finger squeezed in. I could feel her tightness, and wondered how I was going to get my cock

in there, let alone Sunday. I continued to work my finger at her opening, slowly pushing more into her. In a few moments I had one finger firmly up Natasha’s anal canal, and began to work it in and out like a mini dick.

“Ooooo, that feels strange,” she said, “but good.”

I pulled my finger back until just the tip was in, and squirted a little more oil onto her bum. Then I began to push a second finger in alongside the first. I heard a little grunt of pain, and felt her muscles tense at this new intruder, but she didn’t complain so I continued. Soon I was working both fingers in and out of her virgin arse in a smooth rhythm. I could hear a slightly pained, slightly pleasured moan coming from Natasha. She had her eyes closed, and was playing with her tits, gently stroking them and rubbing her nipples.

After a few minutes, I removed my fingers and began to oil up my dick. I then positioned it at Natasha’s brown ring, this was it I thought. By doing this I was breaking our last taboo, I was also giving her lover permission to do the same the next night. I rubbed my cock up and down her crack a bit, and then slowly pushed at her hole.

Natasha groaned a little, and I could see she was both bracing herself and trying to relax at the same time. I gently increased the pressure, and suddenly her sphincter opened and the head of my cock disappeared up her dark canal.

“Ow, ooo.” She moaned.

I began to pull out, but she quickly called out, “no, just hold it there. Give me a moment to get used to it.”

I stayed still, thankful that I had cum once already that night, otherwise I imagined I would have covered her in spunk already.

“OK,” she said, “carry on, but go slowly.”

I gently pushed forward, inching my cock into her bowels. She asked me to stop on two further occasions, but it wasn’t long before I was fully inserted in my wife’s back passage. We stayed still for a moment of two, both savouring the strange sensations of first time anal sex, before I began to slowly began to draw backwards. Once I was about half-way out, I pushed back in again. Over the next few minutes I gradually increased the amount I withdrew, and was shortly sliding the full length of my seven inch cock in and out of Natasha’s arse. Her moans gradually turned from slightly pained to pleasure, even more so when I reached underneath her and began playing with her clit.

She was really getting into her first anal session, as she was pushing back with me as I withdrew. Her hands were still playing with her breasts, pulling the nipples out, and I could sense she was close to cumming. “Oh, god Jack, I didn’t think it would feel this good. Fuck me baby, fuck my arse.”

I had a good rhythm going, and although I normally last a long time before cumming a second time, the added tightness of her forbidden hole meant I could already feel my spunk boiling up. I managed to pick up a bit more pace and, keeping my thumb on Natasha’s clit, slipped one finger inside her soaking wet pussy. That seemed to be enough to finish her off, and she came with a cry of “oh fuuuuuucccckkkkk, yeeeessss!!”. I myself lasted only a few strokes more before I was

coating her insides with my white hot juice. We fell together onto the bed in a heap, and I pulled my shrinking dick from my wife’s arse.

“Wow.” We both said at the same time.

“That was incredible.” I gasped

“I know. It hurt a bit at first, but I was determined to do it, so I forced myself to relax.” She said, “Gradually the pain gave way to the most wonderful feeling. I think I might enjoy this.”

“So are you sure you second time is going to be Sunday?”

“Yes.”

“His eleven inch cock squeezing into your tightest hole?”

“Yes, and knowing you’ll be watching me from outside will make it so much hotter.”

I pulled her close, and kissed the back of her neck.

“I love you.” I said

“I love you too.” She reached behind her to squeeze me to her.

We fell asleep in that position, drifting off with thoughts of what might happen the following night.

The next morning, after a quick fuck in the shower and breakfast, I went down to the beach to secure two spots for us, while Natasha went to try to find Sunday. Shortly afterwards she found me on the beach and told me that it was all arranged. She was going to head to his room for around 2 a.m. about an hour after the disco that night had finished.

I knew what Natasha was planning to wear for the disco, and I knew that Sunday would be stunned.

The day passed in tranquillity, as had every day of our holiday except for the first. We were both genuinely sorry that our holiday was ending and we’d be heading back to the drudgery of everyday life the next day.

The evening arrived, and after dinner we went to get ready for the nights entertainment. I couldn’t wait to see Natasha dressed up for the disco, and when she finally stepped out of the bathroom I was

speechless. Her blonde hair shone, she had just a touch of colour to emphasise her eyes and lips, but it was her dress that blew me away. I knew she had packed it, and I had hoped she would wear it more often, but she had said she wanted to keep it for our last night. It was aqua coloured, backless, meaning she wasn’t wearing a bra, and the neckline was cut so low it finished just below her 32C breasts. You could just see the inside of each, and I was sure it wouldn’t take too much for them to pop out. The hem was about knee length, and quite “floaty”, so when she span it lifted slightly. The outfit was completed with pumps of the same colour and with a 3 inch heel.

She gave me a little dance to show it off, and I could see her tits jiggling deliciously. Then, she turned her back to me, bent over and flipped the skirt over her back. To my amazement, she wasn’t wearing

any kickers, and had also shaved her pussy completely clean. My cock leapt to attention, and I would have taken her there and then, were it not for the fact that on night with Sunday I was limited to sloppy

seconds.

We had a great time at the disco, Natasha got more than a couple of admiring glances from guests and staff alike, but this evening was about 3 people. Her, Sunday and myself. By the end of the night, we were both a little tired from dancing, but that certainly wasn’t putting Natasha off. We’d gone back to our room for a bit, as there was still an hour or so before she was due to meet Sunday, and she was constantly looking at the clock, willing the time to pass quicker.

Finally, a couple of minutes before two a.m., we left our room and headed down to the staff quarters. Shortly before reaching Sunday’s room I headed off to my usual hiding spot, and Natasha carried on up to the door alone.

Sunday opened the door wearing just his trousers, and I saw his eyes light up when he saw what Natasha was wearing. He quickly ushered her inside and shut the door. I crept up to the window and peered in to see my wife doing her sexy little spin for her lover. I could see he appreciated it, and to my eyes she looked so sexy in that dress, dancing for another man, that I almost wanted to go into the room and take her myself.

As she slowed her spin, Sunday caught hold of one arm and drew her into an embrace, kissing her hard on the lips. His hands slipped down her back and under her skirt to cup her arse, I could see a slight flinch in his arms that told me he was surprised Natasha had gone commando. They kissed for a few moments before Sunday undid the clasp at the neck of Natasha’s dress and exposed her tits. He swiftly moved his mouth downwards and fastened it to her left nipple. A moan escaped from my

wife’s lips as she held his head to her breast.

One of Sunday’s hands worked its way under the front of her dress and began caressing her pussy. Natasha responded in kind by massaging his cock through his trousers, before finally undoing the zip and squeezing her hand inside.

The mutual masturbation continued for a while, before Sunday pushed Natasha’s dress off completely and shed his trousers. He was now completely naked, his cock standing proud with my wife’s hand still wanking it slowly, while Natasha was just wearing her heels, stretching her legs perfectly. Then, in one swift movement he picked her up and lowered her onto his cock, while still standing. As she sank down onto the black pole I heard Natasha hiss “yessssss”. This was what she had been waiting for, and I was sure that even before Sunday had played with it, her pussy had been soaking wet.

With his hands cupping her arse to support her, he allowed Natasha to bounce gently on his cock as he moved towards the wall. Then, using that to support her too, he began to move himself. They started slowly, but the passion and the knowledge that this was their last night together meant that the speed built up to the point where it was difficult for them to remain against the wall. Sunday quickly carried Natasha over to the bed, laid her down and began pounding into her. Her legs remained locked behind his back as he pummelled her pussy, her tits were jiggling around, and her eyes were closed as her first orgasm rolled over her.

Still Sunday’s dark pole reamed in and out of my wife’s sopping cunt. He power fucked her through one more orgasm before his rhythm became erratic. Natasha could feel he was about to cum, and cried out for him to fuck her harder and cum with her. His back arched and his buttocks clenched as he pumped his load deep inside, and animalistic grunt came from his mouth, accompanied but a scream from my wife as she came yet again. This brought me also to my rather quieter climax, as I sprayed my jizz over the outside of the room.

As he withdrew and rolled over to the side, I could briefly see into my wife’s gaping fuck hole, and could see Sunday’s cum coating her vagina.

They lay together for about ten minutes or so, recovering from their exertions. Natasha was the first to recover, and she rolled over to begin trailing kisses down her lover’s chest, before taking his still

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.