Ebony and Ivory - Cover

Ebony and Ivory

Copyright© 2005 by Party

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A life-changing experience on holiday sees a wife's first step to becoming a slut

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size  

I'm Jack, and I'd like to tell you about something that happened on a recent holiday that has changed my sex life with my wife dramatically for the better.

We had travelled out to the island of Zanzibar, and the combination of a delay in departure and long flight meant that we were both a little tetchy when we checked it. It was early afternoon by the time we arrived, so we decided not to have a nap when we got to our room, but to unpack and try to keep going until the evening even though we were both very tired. At some point during the unpacking an argument broke out, I can't remember what about, but doubtless just some little thing, which, in our tired state, got blown out of proportion. After shouting at each other for a bit I decided that I was going to have a walk down the beach to cool off (mentally, though not physically - it was glorious weather!).

Slamming the door behind me, I strode down to the beach and started walking up and down for a little while. As I was doing so, I couldn't help but notice that there were plenty of attractive women around, slightly younger than my wife and I. We're both in our early thirties, and many of these women were probably early to mid twenties. But the best thing about them from my point of view was that they were all wearing bikinis, which showed off some great figures. I started to think about one of the bikinis that my wife had bought along, which was basically just a couple of small triangles of material held together with string, very skimpy! I couldn't wait to see her in it as I was sure she would look better than any of the other girls.

I suppose at this point I should tell you a bit about Natasha. She's a fair bit shorter than me at around 5'5", and has an absolutely knock-out body. She did a lot of gymnastics when she was younger, and still keeps herself very trim with aerobics, yoga, all that sort of stuff. And she's got the best pair of 32C tits you could hope for, I just can't get enough of them!

Anyway, all this thinking about her, combined with scantily clad women all around me, had started to get me horny, and I decided to head back to the room to "make up" with her. However, when I got back to our room, I found she'd gone leaving me a note saying that she had gone down to the pool. Walking back out of the door, I headed down to the pool to meet up with her.

The lobby and pool area were fairly quiet. I guess it was a combination of it being still slightly off-season, and that there had seemed to be quite a few people at the beach. As I got closer to the pool, I could also see the bar just off to one side.

Natasha was there with a drink in her hand, chatting to a guy who looked to be in the uniform of the entertainment staff. She was looking great wearing a strappy top and some quite short shorts over that bikini. I couldn't wait to get to her, apologise and maybe get her to show me the bikini at really close quarters.

As I got closer I could see that he had his hand on her arm, and they appeared to be laughing and joking. Intrigued, I edged closer trying to make certain that they didn't see me, however I wasn't very good because Natasha spotted me and pulled herself away from the guy quickly, and with a slightly guilty look on her face. The guy leaned forward briefly, and I just about heard him say "husband", which received a nod from her. He nodded his head fractionally, and walked off towards the restaurant.

As I got up to my wife, she turned and headed towards the pool. Following her, I quickened my pace to catch up, and once I was alongside asked her who she had been talking to. Natasha told me his name was Sunday, and that he was a member of the entertainment staff at the hotel, he had been telling her when the next water aerobics session was.

"He looked like he was getting a bit friendly." I said

"Maybe he could see that I was upset." She replied huffily, "Are you jealous that he was paying me a bit of attention?"

"Look, I was trying to find you to apologise. I know we're both tired, and maybe I said a couple of things that I shouldn't have, but you snapped at me too..."

"Is that supposed to be an apology?" She said, stopping to look at me, "'I was wrong, but so were you', that doesn't sound as though you're too sorry to me!"

As she walked away, I realised that I'd put my foot in it, and actually made her madder at me than before. Well, I thought as I walked after her towards the beach, doesn't look like I'm going to be getting lucky this evening.

The rest of the day was spent in virtual silence, I tried to apologise for my botched apology, but I didn't get any real reaction from Natasha. By the time dinner came round, we only spoke to ask each other for condiments etc. I was upset that the holiday had got off to such a bad start, but I figured that if we got a good night's rest, we'd be able to talk things through in the morning and start our "vacation in paradise" for real.

Back in our room the silent treatment continued while we were getting ready for bed. Just before we turned out the lights I made one final attempt at conciliation, but I was blanked. Settling down for the night, I hoped that the morning would bring better things, little did I know that what was about to happen would change our lives.

Natasha was tossing and turning in the bed for a couple of hours, meaning I was only ever half asleep. I could just about make out that she was mumbling something, and straining my ears I worked out that she was saying "No, I couldn't". Figuring she was having a bad dream I turned over again and tried to get to sleep, however as I did so, I felt her get out of the bed.

Through half closed eyes I watched as she put on her bikini, wrapped herself in a sarong and left the room. Looking at my watch I saw that it was 3 a.m., so, wondering where she could be off to at that time of night, I got dressed quickly and headed off after her.

I was just in time to see her disappear around a bend in the path towards the beach. Following at a distance I went with her down to the beach, and then along the coast a little until she reached the end of the beach rooms. There she turned back up towards the main hotel, but I noticed she appeared to be heading in to what looked like staff quarters. I was confused, had she got lost, or had Sunday invited her down? And if he had, what was I going to do about it? My mind was in turmoil, I was upset that Natasha was heading towards another man's room in the middle of the night, strangely proud that he had picked her, and apprehensive about what might happen.

Continuing to follow, my suspicions were confirmed when she stopped outside one of the rooms. She looked a little nervous to be there, and tentatively knocked at the door. After a moment or two there didn't seem to be any answer and Natasha looked like she was going to leave. As she turned slightly to go, the door opened and there stood Sunday, dressed only in a pair of shorts. He looked as though he'd just been woken up and was ready to have a go at whoever had disturbed him - until he saw that it was Natasha. His mouth broke into a wide smile and he invited her in. She looked a little uncertain, but stepped into his room anyway.

I moved closer to the room and managed to position myself in the shadows by the open window. Peeping in I could see that Sunday's room was basically the same layout as guest's rooms and although he and my wife were standing in the middle of it, they were quite close to the bed. Straining my ears I tried to hear what was being said. The first voice I heard was his.

"So, you've come to find out how a man should really treat a woman."

"No Sunday," said Natasha with a slightly nervous voice, "I've come to tell you that I love my husband very much, even though we had an argument. I don't think anyone could treat me better than he does. I came here to tell you to stay away from me."

"Stay away from you? If you've come here to tell me that, then you were obviously worried that you might do something you shouldn't. I just spoke to you, paid you a little attention when you were looking sad. I'm guessing maybe you felt a little something."

"I did not! Look, I just thought I'd be courteous and tell you that I appreciated your attention, but I'd prefer it if you left me alone."

"And you had to come and tell me that at three o'clock in the morning? You couldn't have told me at a quiet point during the day? Girl, I think you're lying to yourself."

"You're just twisting things!" exclaimed Natasha, and she turned and walked towards the door.

Sunday took a step forward and reached out, grabbing her arm. He pulled her back to him, and although there was some resistance in Natasha's body I could see that she was fighting an urge to succumb. He held her close, her back to his chest, and whispered something into her ear. She shook her head slightly and made to move away, but his big hand slid up to her right breast, and he began to gently stoke it through the material of her sarong and bikini.

He whispered again to her, and began to kiss her neck as he moved his other hand up to the sarong's knot at her neck. Untying it he let it drop to the floor and slid his hand down to her other breast. He cupped and stroked both for a few minutes, all the while kissing and nibbling at her neck and I could see the resistance in her body disappear. Her eyes were a mixture of lust and guilt, which quickly became only lust as Sunday reached up and undid the neck of her bikini top. As the twin triangles of material dropped away, I could see that Natasha's nipples were incredibly erect.

As my wife stood there topless, Sunday's big hands gently pulling and twisting her nipples, nipples that since our marriage only I had had the pleasure of, I was frozen in place. My cock strained at my shorts, and my mind span, but all the while I couldn't tear myself away from the sight in front of me. When Sunday reached down and undid the ties at the side of her bottoms, leaving her naked in his arms I actually came without touching myself.

She looked so beautiful as she stood against him, her pale skin contrasting with the darkness of his hands as he teased her whole body. She was letting out little moans of pleasure as his hands caressed her breasts, stomach, legs and arse. Slowly, he moved his one hand around to her pussy, again very gently stoking all round it before he finally slipped one finger into her moist tunnel. As he did so, Natasha cried out briefly and almost collapsed as she came.

Sunday turned her around to face him, wrapping his arms around her as he bent his head down to kiss her. They shared a deep, passionate kiss, before Natasha broke it off and started trailing kisses down his sculpted torso. As she reached the waistband of his shorts, she paused briefly, and I thought maybe she was going to stop. Although half of me wanted her to leave his room, the other half was urging her on, and hence relieved when she continued removing them.

When she knelt in front of Sunday, I could just make out through his shorts that he had a fairly impressive dick contained within. As it sprang out its confines and pointed at my wife I could see I wasn't wrong. The width was similar to mine, but it was easily four inches longer than my own, and I couldn't wait to see how Natasha would deal with the extra length.

Once she had freed Sunday's cock, Natasha just stared at it for a moment, her eyes wide at the sight before her. Slowly, she reached out a hand and started to stroke it tentatively. My wife was no fan of oral sex, either giving or receiving, and so I was surprised when she cautiously stuck out her tongue and flicked it across the circumcised head. This brought a moan from Sunday, and he told her to do it again. She did so, this time licking slowly up the underside of his cock, before briefly popping the head into her mouth. Natasha repeated this a couple of times, each occasion causing Sunday to inhale sharply. Then, on one occasion as she took the head between her lips she slid her mouth down a couple of inches. She couldn't take too much into her mouth, so before long she was bobbing her head slowly up and down the first three or four inches of cock, while using her hand to stroke the remaining length.

I was amazed at Sunday's self-control, as this continued for a good five minutes, but he finally broke and moved his hands to my wife's head. Gently, he got her to speed up a bit, and before long announced he was about to cum. Natasha didn't pull away as I expected, instead she actually sped her sucking more and after a couple of seconds I saw Sunday's buttocks clench and he let out a sigh as he emptied his spunk into her mouth. There was so much that some spilled out of the corners of my wife's mouth, but it seemed as though she swallowed most of the first load of cum she had ever taken into her mouth.

Gently Sunday helped her to her feet, and gave her another deep kiss before he led her to the bed. Lying her down, he lay over her as they continued to kiss, their tongues exploring each other's mouth. He then moved slowly down, kissing her neck and then down to her breasts. He gave them lots of attention, kissing them, taking the nipples between his teeth, sucking on them before he continued down. When he reached her waist, he stopped, and moved to begin kissing one foot, sucking gently on each toe, and then kissing all the way up until he reached her crotch where again he stopped and repeated this with the other leg. Although he hadn't yet touched her pussy I could see that his oral ministrations had Natasha on the brink of an orgasm.

Sure enough, when he finally placed his lips in the barest of kisses on her slit, she cried out and her back arched as she came. Sunday didn't give her time to recover, he carried on exploring every part of her pussy and clit with his mouth. While he was eager in what he was doing, he was never rough, and as he slid two fingers into her opening he brought her to a second orgasm. By now, Natasha was in ecstasy, her breathing was heavy, she kept crying out for him to do more, and by the time her third orgasm arrived, she was thrashing around on the bed as though she was having a fit.

Sunday's intention was obviously to make sure that she was wet enough to accommodate his cock, which was now fully erect again. As the third orgasm washed over her, he moved up and placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"Do you want this?" he asked

"Please," panted Natasha, "please give me your cock. Fuck me."

Slowly, inch by inch he pushed his pole into her, bringing cries of "yes, yes" with each inch. Once he was about halfway in he paused briefly, seemingly knowing that this was about the limit of what Natasha had previously experienced. He gave her a moment to think that this was it, and then with one thrust of his hips he pushed the rest of himself inside her. She screamed out in a mixture of pain and ecstasy as her body convulsed with yet another orgasm. Sunday thrust slowly in and out of her, making sure she felt his full length going in and out of her tight pussy.

Having cum once already he was able to keep going much longer this time, and it was at least 20 minutes before his rhythm quickened and I knew he was about to shoot his load into Natasha's beautiful cunt. All the while they were fucking Natasha seemed to be in permanent orgasm, crying out and begging him to fuck her faster. When he finally did, building up to his own orgasm, her moans got faster and louder and I knew that she was on the brink of the biggest orgasm of her life.

With one final push, Sunday arched his back to bury himself completely and began filling her pussy with his hot, sticky load. As he did so, he let out a long groan which mixed with my wife's scream of passion.

Sunday collapsed on the bed next to her, both of them breathing heavily, his arm draped across her. As they both came down from their euphoria, he turned to her and asked if she liked being treated properly by a man. My wife hummed her agreement, until the realisation of what she had just done hit her. She sat bolt upright and looked round for her clothes. Spotting them, she got up and hurried over to them.

"Where are you going baby?"

"I have to get back, my husband will wonder where I am!"

Hurriedly, she began to dress, and I realised that if I didn't get back to our room quickly, she would know that I had been watching. Running as quickly as I could, I had a huge erection from what I had just witnessed getting in the way, I managed to make it back to the room, get undressed and into bed seconds before Natasha came back through the door. My dick was pointing straight up, and to my amazement she slipped off her clothes, walked over to the bed and quickly mounted me.

My cock easily slipped in to her and I got my first experience of sloppy seconds. She bounced up and down on my dick, one hand playing with her nipples the other with her clit. She looked so sexy, and I had seen so much back at Sunday's room that it wasn't long before my cum was joining his inside her cunt. Natasha just carried on riding my deflating cock, rubbing frantically at her clit until she came. She then collapsed on top of me and I felt her tears running against my neck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.