A Golfer's Dream: Book III - The Real Education Begins - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book III - The Real Education Begins

Copyright© 2005 by TheCaddy

Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - Dave MacDonald has developed into a world-class golfer. Through a variety of sex and love experiences, he has developed into a confident young man. He is ready to begin his freshman year at a US university but is he really ready to move away from home, his familiar surroundings, his family, and most of his close friends? How well will he do with balancing his golf, his studies, and potential new friends?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow  

After his proposal and her gleeful acceptance, Dave and Jennifer spent an hour of very animated talking with her parents before they drove to QAI. During the two hour drive to QAI, they talked in detail about their upcoming long-distance relationship. They agreed that during his third and final year at Wake Forest, Dave would spend one week on the PGA Tour, then spend one week in classes before he flew to New Dominion to spend every second weekend with Jennifer in an apartment they would rent. They called the twins during the drive and both sisters were very excited to hear the great news. Kyra mock-scolded Dave for not talking to her about his breakup with Anne but Dave explained that only his parents and Alec knew his true intentions because he didn't want her to get caught in the middle with Jana and Jennifer, again.

Dave and Jennifer arrived late in the evening on Saturday and went straight to Dave's family trailer in North Beach, so they could spend an intimate betrothal night together. As they arrived in North Beach, he called Alec and Shauna and confirmed the arrangements to meet them in Mamaroneck, New York on Monday for the US Open. Alec was very pleased to hear Jennifer had accepted his ring and said he looked forward to seeing them together. Dave and Jennifer made passionate reunion love - both were very happy to be back in the arms of their mutual soul-mate.

On Sunday, Dave's parents were likewise very happy to see them; Julie hugged both of them lovingly as tears ran down her cheeks. Roger and Carol welcomed Jennifer officially to the family. Dave, Jennifer, and his family went out to dinner to celebrate their engagement and Dave's contracts. After the meal, Dave and Jennifer drove to his Uncle Alan's house. Alan had already heard about the engagement and was very happy for his nephew. Dave thanked him again for all his help and support; then he pulled out the envelope he had tucked in his pocket. Alan looked at him quizzically before he opened it. Dave explained that he could not have gotten through all his difficult decisions about hockey and golf without Alan and that Alan would receive four more annual checks for about the same amount. Alan tried to refuse but Dave insisted that he take the money. Alan eventually thanked him with a huge hug.

Late Sunday evening Dave's cell phone rang and he was happily surprised to hear Danielle's voice. She was squealing excitedly about qualifying for the Women's US Open. Dave congratulated her and asked when it was. She confirmed that it was the week after his Men's US Open so Dave covered the phone for a moment and asked Jennifer a quick question to which he received a smiling yes in response. He then asked Danielle if she would like him to caddie for her at the US Open. She was surprised by his offer and quickly accepted. Dave then told her about Jennifer accepting his engagement ring and she was very surprised and happy for him.

Dave next called John and Darcy to let them know about his engagement. He then sent e-mails to Sarah and Lynn. Dave and Jennifer went back to the trailer for another night of passionate love before they flew to New York on Monday with his parents.

Dave played well in the US Open but found he was a little nervous playing in his first professional event as a pro. Tiger had worked on his game tirelessly since The Masters and his game was in top form. Tiger beat Dave by two strokes.

Danielle played spectacularly in the Women's US Open and, with Dave on her bag, her confidence had never been as good. She finished second, just one stroke behind LPGA superstar, Annika Sorenstam. The media went crazy when they saw Dave caddying for her and wanted to interview him; but he told them flat out that this week was Danielle's week and to speak only to her. She was surprised by Dave's deference and the way she was inundated with interview requests. She found the media frenzy overwhelming but Dave talked her through it like a seasoned pro and she knew Dave had again given her a lesson that would define her future. Jennifer followed Dave and Danielle around the course for the week and she and Danielle became instant friends. Jennifer thanked Danielle for the special phone call the previous year and they talked about how special Dave was. Dave, of course, felt uncomfortable with the talk about him and went to the pool in the hotel for a long swim.

Dave returned to Wake Forest to write his final exams and, although he had not attended many classes during his spring semester, he managed to earn two Bs and a B+. The week after final exams, Dave and Jennifer spent a very special week with Jana and Kyra at a summer camp that Jana and Kyra usually went to each year, The Pines.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.