A Golfer's Dream: Book III - The Real Education Begins - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book III - The Real Education Begins

Copyright© 2005 by TheCaddy

Chapter 28: Dave Rides the Range

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: Dave Rides the Range - Dave MacDonald has developed into a world-class golfer. Through a variety of sex and love experiences, he has developed into a confident young man. He is ready to begin his freshman year at a US university but is he really ready to move away from home, his familiar surroundings, his family, and most of his close friends? How well will he do with balancing his golf, his studies, and potential new friends?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow  

Dave woke from the farewell night together with Kyra in his arms. He looked down at the gorgeous dark-skinned beauty and he knew without question that he would dearly miss her and their good times together. He kissed her awake then suggested they shower together one last time. She smiled sleepily before he guided her to the bathroom. They made tender love in the warm shower; Dave didn't want it to ever end but after almost an hour they got out and dried each other.

After eating breakfast together they held each other tightly and silently before Kyra left. They both had tears in their eyes as the separation seemed so permanent. He watched her walk down the hallway and his sense of loss doubled.

Morning group practice only went fair as Dave was distracted by the loss of yet another lover. He finally asked Darcy, "Want to go out tonight? Leanne is out of town so we could tie one on." Darcy simply nodded agreement.

After the long day of team practice, Dave convinced Alec to pick up a couple of cases of beer for him and Darcy. Alec asked why so many and Dave simply said he wanted to have a supply in their fridge. Alec thought it was excessive but agreed. Alec bought the beer then dropped them off for Dave before he left for his date with Shauna.

Darcy arrived at Dave's around eight and told Dave that the girls were in second place in the tournament. Leanne and Danielle were both in the top ten while Rachael, Keisha, and Mia were back in the pack. Dave and Darcy drank beers for two hours before going to a bar in town known for accepting fake identifications without much question. A lot of Wake Forest students went there and the two friends had a good time mixing with the college crowd. Dave was fairly buzzed when he met a very pretty WF senior. They danced several dances and talked for a while before Dave invited her back to his apartment. She agreed so they took a taxi back to campus and dropped Darcy off at his dorm before going to Dave's room. Dave and the pretty brunette sipped a few additional beers before Dave kissed her. After necking for ten minutes, Dave guided her to his room and was soon sliding his dick into her. The sex wasn't nearly as good as it had been the previous night with Kyra but he felt better about himself knowing he could still find other lovers.

In the morning, Dave kissed her goodbye and, when she asked if he would call her, he lied and said he would, of course. Practice went okay on Saturday and the team played a practice round at Tanglewood Park. Dave shot a solid round of sixty-nine but his focus wasn't overly great. After the round he convinced Alec to go out with him that evening. They started drinking beer as soon as they arrived at the apartment and were already intoxicated when they went to the same bar Dave and Darcy had gone to the previous night. Dave saw the pretty girl from the previous night but politely turned her down for a dance. She quickly understood that he didn't have any genuine interest in her beyond a one-night stand. Eventually he picked up another girl and took her back to the apartment. He had perfunctory sex with her before walking her back to her dorm. He slept soundly that night but still couldn't get the loss of Kyra from his mind during his waking minutes.

Dave studied for a while on Sunday but his wandering mind wasn't really absorbing the material for his courses and he decided to hit balls for a while. On the way to the golf center he met the girl from the previous night and they went to her dorm and had hook-up sex again. Afterward Dave was non-committal about when they might see each other again; he left the girl with a wistful expression on her face.

Later that evening, he was sitting in his apartment watching television when Darcy called to say that the women's team had finished second and Leanne was third overall while Danielle finished fifth.

Over the next two weeks, Dave showed steadily less interest in both his golf and his studies. He spent more time partying and less time practicing. Alec and Darcy both noticed the change and mentioned it to Dave but he brushed them off saying, "I just want to experience college life. I'm free to do as I please and I want to have a little fun."

The workload of seven courses had become a huge burden and he even started skipping the odd class. Especially the class with Kyra and Jana - he had gotten tired of Jana glaring at him all the time.

The first weekend in October the girls had a tournament in nearby Chapel Hill. Dave and Darcy got approval from Coach Dawes to miss practice on Saturday to go watch the women play. They arrived at the course just before the ladies teed off for the second round. The team was in third place and Rachael had the best first round amongst the WF golfers and was in seventh place. Leanne had a good opening round and was sitting in tenth place while Danielle was in twentieth place. Keisha was in fortieth place while Mia was in sixty-fifth.

Dave and Darcy followed the girls around the course. Rachael played well and moved up one spot to sixth; Leanne played really well and moved up to seventh just behind Rachael. Danielle also improved in her second round and moved up to tenth. Keisha and Mia moved up several places as well. The team took the lead in the tournament and they were all very pleased with their scores.

As soon as the girls finished, Dave left to find Sheri. She was having an off weekend but when she saw Dave she smiled and seemed to re-focus. She finished her round very strong and moved from fifteenth place up to seventh, tied with Leanne. After she signed her card, she and Dave went back to her hotel, talked about golf for a short time, and moved to the bed. Sheri stripped quickly and jumped into the bed; as Dave removed his clothes, she rolled on her back and waited with her knees bent and legs spread. As Dave climbed aboard, she rolled her pelvis up so Dave could drive directly in and service her. Dave began with long smooth strokes; but Sheri kept urging him to go deeper and harder. He did and they both soon reached a climax of passion that left them breathing heavily. Sheri's roommate spent the night in another teammate's room so Dave could go two more rounds with Sheri during that night. Dave found the animal energy of sex with Sheri surprisingly relaxing; but he also considered that she needed enough rest to play well the next day.

The WF women played well on Sunday and won the tournament. Rachael finished fourth for the individual title and Leanne held on to seventh. Danielle dropped to fifteenth while Keisha and Mia dropped several spots as well. Sheri had a strong final round and moved into second place, which was the same position her team finished.

During the drive back to campus Darcy told Dave that the women in the practice group were frustrated that he wasn't showing the kind of interest and support in their game that he had the previous year. They were worried about him and had asked Darcy to talk to him. Dave shrugged it off and explained that he had taught them everything he had to offer and they now had to find their own way. Darcy was surprised by Dave's indifference to their concerns and he frankly asked Dave what was going on. He seemed to be acting significantly different. Dave looked at Darcy seriously but only muttered he was just trying to enjoy his college days. Most of the other students were partying and he didn't want to miss out on the college experience.

Dave had midterms on Monday and Tuesday and he wasn't very happy with how he thought he had done as he left each class. On Tuesday afternoon, the team had their qualifying round for the Jerry Pate Classic. Dave easily shot sixty-nine while Darcy, Devin, Will, and Keith played well and were selected as the remaining team members. Alec was disappointed with his seventy-nine and missing the team.

Dave also received a call from Hilary that week; during their chat she told Dave she couldn't give up her friends for him. They talked for a while before he told her to have a good life and begged her to stay away from the cocaine and other heavy drugs. It seemed to Dave that the last star in his galaxy of past and possible lovers had winked off.

The rest of the week passed quickly and, after practice on Friday, Dave convinced Alec to go out with him to the bar. Dave was drunk and indiscriminate when he met a pretty blonde girl named Diane who said she was a WF cheerleader. They danced together for a while and Dave got to know her fairly well - enough to suggest they retire to his apartment. Diane was immediately willing but then hesitant because she had come with a girlfriend; she suggested her friend and Dave's roommate could pair up. Alec was angry at Dave when Dave tried to convince him to take the cheerleader's friend back to the apartment. Alec flatly refused - then left Dave at the bar alone. Dave eventually took a taxi back to his apartment with the cheerleader. He made love to her before he walked her back to her dorm.

Alec gave Dave hell the next morning. "Just because you want to fuck everything that moves and screw up your life, doesn't mean I want to risk losing Shauna. I won't go out with you anymore, Dave. I have better things to do with my senior year than to drink it away. You should deal with your real problem and get your shit together."

Dave simply shrugged and went to golf practice. Alec was really pissed off but Dave again didn't seem to care. After practice, Dave convinced Darcy and Devin to go to the Wake Forest football game with him. The game was entertaining and the home team jumped to an early lead. Dave watched the cheerleaders do their routines and he spotted Diane. He pointed her out to Darcy and Devin and bragged he had banged her the previous night. He even boasted that he could probably fuck her right after the game. They suggested he couldn't and he simply laughed at them.

At half time he slipped down to field level and talked to her for few minutes. When he came back up to his seat, he was smiling and saying it was a done deal. The home team held on for an exciting second half victory and as soon as the final horn sounded, Dave smiled at his friends and said, "I'll see you on the bus in the morning. I'll have all the details." He winked at his friends before he walked down to field level.

He found Diane waiting for him; as they were walking through the hallway of the stadium he saw a room marked 'Equipment'. He asked what equipment was in that room and she explained that the football team's workout equipment was in there. Dave smiled and guided her into the room. As soon as they were inside he pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately. He locked the door as he pinned her against it. He worked his hands under her black and gold top before he massaged her large round breasts. He pulled up her top, then her bra and sucked a nipple into his mouth. She moaned softly as he worked a hand under her frilly cheer skirt and into her panties. She was wet with anticipation. He easily slipped two fingers into her wet opening and found her g-spot - she moaned even louder as he probed there.

He guided her to the middle of the room and lay her down on one of the bench-press seats. He dropped to his knees and pulled her panties to the side so he could slip his tongue deep into her wet slit. She groaned in delight as he moved his big hands up to her exposed breasts. He got tired of pushing her panties to the side so he pulled them off in one clean motion before he resumed licking and eating her tasty snatch. He slipped a finger deep inside her wetness as he sucked her clit - she responded and moaned through a loud orgasm.

After she recovered from her orgasm she stood up and peeled her top and bra off leaving just her skirt, socks, and sneakers on. Dave stared at her gorgeous muscular body and smiled. She moved in front of him and dropped to her knees. She unbuckled his shorts and pulled them down with his boxers. She sucked his hard cock into her mouth as he moved his hands to her head. She was a great cocksucker and he soon blew his load in her mouth - he didn't even warn her and she didn't complain or spill a drop.

She continued to suck him carefully for several minutes until his hardness resurged then she begged him to fuck her from behind. He slipped a condom from his wallet, rolled it on his hard prick, bent her over a stand holding some free weights, and eased into her wet waiting cunt. He drove hard into her as she moaned in delight. Her breathing grew steadily faster as he fucked her while he played with her large swaying tits. She moaned louder and louder until she came excitedly. Dave continued to stroke into her but he was still a long way from cumming again. He looked at her rosette and decided to try her ass. He spit on her sphincter and eased a finger deep inside her asshole. She moaned again as he worked more lubricant into her tight rear end. She gasped, "I've never had anyone in my ass before."

He chuckled. "Well, today will be your first time."

He eased his slippery prick from her snatch then lubricated two fingers and eased them into her ass. She moaned and said, "I don't think I'm ready for you to fuck me there. Give me a minute."

Dave simply ignored her and eased his tip to her puckered hole. He eased it forward gently and she groaned in pain. He waited a brief moment for her to adjust before he pushed his crown completely inside. She groaned even louder and he froze for another moment as he felt her ass squeeze his hardness. After giving her another moment to relax, he eased his girth deeper inside her. She continued to moan in a combination of pain and pleasure as he eased his hardness out of her then pushed back inside. Her ass was incredibly tight and his prick felt like it was being squeezed in a velvet vise. He slowly increased his stroking motion and his orgasm began to build. He had a hand on each hip as he fucked into her steadily harder and harder until he felt his balls swell with excitement. He drove hard into her ass as he launched his seed into the latex protection. He groaned as he thrust then he simply leaned onto her back.

He had barely finished when she pulled away from him. After his dick slipped out of her with a little pop sound, she turned and glared at him. "That really fucking hurt. Why didn't you stop or wait until I was more ready? I heard you were a nice guy but you just seem like all those other jock assholes - another moron with muscles and a brain in his dick."

She grabbed her top, quickly got dressed, and stormed out of the room. Dave stood frozen and watched her leave the room. He couldn't believe she had called him a jock asshole. Was he really acting like that? He had always sworn he would never act that way but now he seemed to be acting like someone he didn't even know. He finally absolved himself of any blame, shrugged it off, and said, "Fuck her!" - then he got dressed and went back to his room.

Dave couldn't convince Darcy to go out that night but as he was walking back from Darcy's dorm he ran into a guy from one of his business classes. The guy invited Dave to his room for a few beers and Dave happily accepted. Dave ended up staying out until three in the morning before he landed back at his own apartment with another girl. It turned out he was too drunk to get it up and fell asleep cuddled in the girl's arms.

His alarm went off early the next morning and he dragged himself out of bed to catch the team bus. The drive seemed brutal and when they arrived in Birmingham just after noon, Dave went directly to the bathroom and threw up. He tried to eat a light lunch but he threw that up as well. His practice round went very poorly and he shot eighty.

The rest of the tournament didn't get any better as Dave shot seventy-eight, seventy-four, and seventy-six. Coach Dawes was very angry with the team's fifth place finish and he questioned some of the team's dedication. He was looking directly at Dave when he said it. Dave was disappointed but he didn't really care. The bus ride back to campus was very long and quiet.

On Wednesday Dave got the first of his mid terms back and he had done very poorly. He had two Cs and one D. That evening he got his fourth midterm back and it was another C. He was disappointed but rationalized that he was still passing. Thursday brought more bad news as he got two more Cs and one F. He had failed the course he was sharing with Kyra and Jana.

Danielle hosted a party on Thursday night to celebrate the end of midterms and Dave showed up uninvited. He drank hard all evening and Danielle kept giving him dirty looks. When he tried to convince Mia to go back to his room with him, Danielle blew her gasket. She grabbed Dave by the arm and pulled him into the bathroom. Once the door closed, she pushed him down on the toilet and growled, "What the fuck has gotten into you, Dave? Last year you preached to me about not getting involved with members of the golf team and now you're trying to fuck Mia. I loved you so much and you pushed me away but now you're fucking every girl that breathes and I don't know who you are anymore. You're getting drunk all the time and acting like a real asshole. Who the fuck are you? And what have you done with the Dave MacDonald that I loved last year? I'm embarrassed to even be seen with you."

Dave looked at her in shock. "You're embarrassed to be seen with me?"

She sat on the tub beside him and took his face in her hands. "Last year you were the most special guy I had ever met. Now you've become a hateful drunken asshole. What's happened to you?"

A tear ran down his cheek as he looked into her eyes. "You don't know?"

Danielle's voice softened and she pleaded, "What happened last summer? I heard that Jennifer turned you down but what happened with Jana and Kyra?"

Dave took her hands from his cheeks and he slowly explained, "Jana wanted to sleep with Jennifer and me in a three-way; but after Jennifer rejected me I couldn't do that with her. Then Jana decided to pursue her three-way with Jennifer and her fiancée, Mark. I told her I didn't want her to do it but she did anyway. I told her I never wanted to see her again and she gave her sister, Kyra, such a hard time that I lost her too. I've lost everyone I love; I pushed Sarah, Rebecca, and you away and I lost Katherine, Jennifer, Jana, and Kyra. I'm all alone and I don't know what to do?"

Danielle hugged him. "You haven't lost me yet. You know I will always love you; but if you keep on drinking and fucking every girl you see, you will lose me. It breaks my heart to see you doing this to yourself. Last June I thought I would die without you but during the summer I won two golf tournaments and I finally realized what you had meant when you said I needed to find my own future. I do have a future in golf and I know I can make it to the LPGA Tour, if I work hard enough. I need to focus all my attention on that goal and a permanent relationship with any man is not convenient right now. You were right and I am so happy you helped me reach a dream that I never imagined could come true. I don't have time for an intimate relationship but I could definitely use a good friend. We were the best of friends last spring and I would love to be like that again. Can you at least try to get your act together?"

She kissed Dave tenderly and he hugged her tight. "I could really use a good friend. Thank you, Danielle. I promise to try and get myself straightened out."

They simply held each other for several minutes before someone knocked on the door. Dave thanked Danielle again before he went back to his room and went to bed. He was a little hung over the next day at practice and when practice was over he asked Coach Dawes if he could speak to him privately.

He followed Coach Dawes into his office and closed the door before he sat down. He apologized, "I'm sorry for not giving one hundred percent, Coach. I've been distracted by some personal difficulties - but that will change from here forward."

Coach Dawes nodded. "I've noticed you've been slacking off and I heard you were drinking too much - I was ready to call you on it. I'm pleased you see the problem. Please get yourself straightened out and get your focus back on your game. I got your marks from midterms and you better get that straightened out as well. I would offer you a tutor but I know from your marks last year that you don't need help - you just need to study harder. Drinking and partying are not going to fix any problems you have to deal with. Spend your energies working on the things that really matter."

Dave nodded and thanked his coach for the good advice before he left. When he got back to his room, Alec and Shauna were sitting in the main room and Dave sat with them. He looked at Alec then said, "I'm really sorry for being such an asshole this last month. I've been struggling to deal with losing Jana and Kyra - they were my stability and I really miss them. The excessive drinking stops as of today and I won't be dragging girls back to my room the way I have been. Can you two forgive me for being such a jerk?"

Alec put out his hand and Dave shook it. Then Alec explained, in his best caddie voice, "I know you really miss the twins but you can't piss your whole education or golf career away because of your sagging love life. On the golf course you are the most focused person I have ever met. You don't let bad golf shots bother you - you concentrate on the current shot and chose the best path to the green. But when it comes to women, you truly suck at relationships. You dive in so deep that when any little thing goes wrong, you immediately panic and blow your top. Your first response is to get angry. You should try to think about your relationships in a similar light to your golf game. Sometimes you will get in trouble but getting angry and losing focus won't help you see the best path to the problem. Stay calm and focused on the current situation."

Dave listened to his best friend intently. He thought about what Alec said and simply nodded. He then thanked Shauna as well and went to his room. He got out his books and started studying. He had a lot of catching up to do so he went at his books hard all day. When he showed up for group practice the next day he apologized to everyone for being a slacker and promised to get back on track. Group and team practice went well and after a good lunch, Dave went right back at his studies.

He studied hard all weekend and was getting a handle on what he had to do for most of his courses but he was way behind in the course he shared with Jana and Kyra and he couldn't seem to understand the material they were covering - he had missed a number of classes and didn't get the notes from anyone. He finally called Kyra on Sunday evening and asked if he could come see her. She agreed so he walked to the twins' dorm. When he knocked on the door Jana answered and she glared at him. He simply smiled and said, "Hi, Jana."

She was surprised by his polite gesture and replied, "I'll get Kyra."

The door closed and a moment later Kyra appeared. She smiled at Dave and asked, "What do you want to talk about?"

"Is there a study room close by where we can speak privately?"

She pointed down the hall and then guided him towards the room. He followed close behind and asked, "How have you been doing?"

"Pretty good but I really miss you."

"Me too." As they walked into the study lounge Dave noticed there were several tables with comfortable chairs around them and a couch along the far wall. No one was in the room and Kyra guided him to the couch. As soon as they sat down Dave continued, "I'm failing Religious Studies and I was hoping you would help me get caught up. We can study here in this room so Jana will know nothing else is going on. Will you please help me?"

Kyra hugged him. "I will definitely help you. When you cut classes, I knew something was wrong. Then I've heard you've been having a little trouble."

Dave looked at her curiously and asked, "What have you heard?"

She looked very serious. "The women in this dorm talk a lot; rumors are you've been acting like a stuck-up dick-head jock. I was shocked to hear the stories that are going around about you."

Dave shook his head. "They're probably true. I've been acting like a real jerk. Danielle gave me hell the other night and it was just what I deserved and needed. Then Coach and Alex piled on and kicked my butt into gear. I have to stop moping and concentrate on the books and the golf."

Kyra hugged him again. "When do you want to start?"

"Can we start right now? I'll run to my apartment and get my books." Kyra nodded so he stood up before he added, "I want to speak to Jana before we start."

Kyra followed him to her room then she opened the door and checked to see if Jana was decent before she guided Dave into the room. Jana turned from her desk and looked at Dave quizzically. In a very soft voice he asked, "Will you allow Kyra to help me study for Religion class? I'm flunking and I desperately need some help. If you don't want her to do it, I will find someone else but I promise we will only study in the room down the hall."

Jana looked at him and after a few moments in thought she replied in a neutral voice, "She can do whatever she wants."

Dave thought, "Yeah, right, except date me." But he simply nodded without saying a word. He smiled at Kyra and said out loud, "I'll be back in a minute."

He ran all the way to his room and got his books. Soon, he was back in the study room with Kyra and they spent an hour on their studies. Kyra could put her finger on what Dave had missed and soon Dave had a much better understanding of what the professor was looking for; he sincerely thanked Kyra before he left.

The next week and a half passed quickly as Dave concentrated on his studies and practiced his golf the way the old, pre-asshole Dave could. He was slowly getting back up to speed in most of his classes and, thanks to a couple more sessions with Kyra, he was almost caught up in Religious Studies. He really enjoyed the time studying with Kyra; learning instead of moping was somehow more rewarding and satisfying.

The big news on campus the next week was that one of the school's basketball stars had been in a serious car accident and was severely injured. He had a broken back and would be lucky to walk again. Dave and Alec talked about the accident for a while. Alec thought he knew how the basketball star felt.

Dave qualified for the Isleworth tournament along with Darcy, Carl, Keith, and Devin. Will and Alec were both disappointed to be left out and knew they would have to work hard to get back onto the starting team.

The tournament was similar to the previous year with several professional golfers around - but there was no sign of Tiger Woods. Dave was pleased he didn't show up because Dave was not completely back on his game even though he won the tournament by one stroke over a Texas golfer. Wake Forest won the team title and Coach Dawes was again happy to be back on top.

Dave studied hard each evening he was in Florida and when he returned to class on Wednesday he continued to work hard to get caught up. He was surprised on Thursday when Jana pointed at the empty seat beside Kyra and invited Dave to sit with them. Dave talked casually with Kyra and he was really happy to be back on better terms with Jana. They didn't talk much but at least the nasty looks had ended.

Dave studied hard all weekend and by Sunday he had actually started to cover material he would have the next day. He was finally caught up on all seven courses and he was very proud of himself. He decided to take a break around eight o'clock and went to a coffee shop on campus. He was sitting their sipping hot chocolate when a well-dressed gorgeous blond smiled at him from across the room. He automatically nodded to her and said hello. She said hello back then asked if she could join him. He pulled out the chair beside his and she walked over with her coffee in hand. She introduced herself, "Hi, I'm Anne Jordan."

Dave put out his hand, "I'm Dave MacDonald." He thought about how her first name was the same as his first lover Ann Kopsas. But where Ann was had a dark complexion with small breasts, this Anne was fair-skinned with round average-sized breasts. Ann was very athletic looking while this Anne had a rounder curvier shape. Dave noticed Anne had a wry smile that lit up her face as she spoke; he somehow found that to be very attractive.

She asked, "Don't you play on the golf team?" He nodded so she continued, "I thought I recognized you. Congratulations on winning the tournament last week. I've never played golf but I always wanted to try."

Dave smiled at the eagerness in her voice and suggested, "I'd be happy to give you a few golf lessons."

She thanked him and quickly accepted his offer; instead of leaving it at that, she then began to outline her schedule and availability. They arranged to meet at the golf center the next evening at seven o'clock. Dave asked her where she was from and she explained that she grew up on a ranch in New Mexico but her father wanted her to be a doctor so she came east to Wake Forest. Dave enjoyed the hour they spent together and he walked her back to her dorm before he returned to his apartment. He studied in his bed for another hour before he fell asleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.