A Golfer's Dream: Book III - The Real Education Begins
Chapter 20: Dave Returns to the Scene of the Crime

Copyright© 2005 by TheCaddy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Dave Returns to the Scene of the Crime - Dave MacDonald has developed into a world-class golfer. Through a variety of sex and love experiences, he has developed into a confident young man. He is ready to begin his freshman year at a US university but is he really ready to move away from home, his familiar surroundings, his family, and most of his close friends? How well will he do with balancing his golf, his studies, and potential new friends?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow  

Dave and Alec spent part of Friday moving their belongings to Alec's house for the summer. They had two golf bags and three suitcases to pack into the car for the trip to Boston on Saturday so Dave had asked if he could leave his television, books, and other school supplies at his friend's house. Alec's mother, Patsy, agreed immediately and pointed out the available space; it took two car loads to move everything. That evening, Patsy made a large home cooked meal for Alec, Shauna, Dave, and Danielle.

After cleaning the dishes they were sitting in the living room relaxing when Dave dropped a surprise on them. He casually asked, "Alec, will you also caddie for me at the Canadian Amateur in August?"

Alec said, "I would like to, but I don't know if I can afford to go to QAI. Is it expensive?"

Dave continued, "I had planned on paying for you, Shauna, and me to go to England but Lord Thurlow has insisted and paid for the trip - so I want to use my agreed budget to book three flights for you, Shauna, and Patsy to come to QAI and have a vacation with me. I know you think it's rather too much but consider it pay for caddying for me in England. I really want to have you with me for the amateur and your mother has promised my parents that she would visit them - this kills two birds with one stone."

Alec and Patsy both started to protest when Dave begged, "Please don't grumble about the money. You both know I have enough to do this and I really want to do it. Please don't give me a hard time about it."

Alec began to protest again but Patsy put her hand on his and said, "We'll talk it over, Dave. We'll let you know before you leave tomorrow."

Dave moved to Patsy and after she stood up, she hugged him. He whispered, "Please, Patsy, I'd really like to do this for you both."

Her eyes were misty as she pulled away and simply nodded. Dave was about to sit down when his cell phone rang. He answered it and was happy to hear Jana's voice. She said, "Hi, Dave. How are you?"

"I'm great. I just had a huge, delicious meal with Patsy and I'm stuffed. How are you?"

Jana replied, "I'm good. Can we talk privately for a moment?"

Dave was curious but he assumed she just wanted to say goodbye so he excused himself and walked towards the front door of the house. As he walked through the house he said, "I'm just going outside; how is Kyra?"

"She's great. She's right beside me and wants to talk to you too."

Dave sat down on the front steps and explained, "I'm outside, what did you want to say to me privately?"

"I just wanted to wish you luck in England and tell you to have a good trip. I was also curious whether you worked things out with Danielle?"

What Dave didn't know was that Jennifer had called Jana the previous night, after the mysterious call from Danielle. She had told Jana what was said and she wondered who could have had access to Dave's cell phone. Jana told her it must have been Danielle; of course, she then had to explain who Danielle was. Jana gave Jennifer the details about Danielle's infatuation with Dave and that Dave had hoped she would get over him over the summer. Jana further suggested that Dave might have used Jennifer as an excuse not to get too serious with anyone. Jennifer felt better - but she was still worried about her best friend. Jana also promised to call him and check.

After the conversation with Jennifer, Jana had also talked with Kyra. Kyra was surprised when she heard the details but, deep down, she had hoped that Jennifer would start to see that Dave truly wanted to be with her. As she had promised Dave, she pretended, even to her twin, not to know anything about his unquenchable desire to be with Jennifer.

Dave teased Jana, "Are YOU worried that I may want to be with Danielle?"

Jana didn't expect that reply, "No, you know we are not in a committed relationship. If you want to be with Danielle, I will really miss you - but I will understand." Kyra's eyes shot open in distress as she heard her sister's words. Jana simply waved her hand for her to relax.

Dave chuckled. "I'm just teasing you. We have spent some special time together but I told her clearly that I was still not ready for a committed relationship and that I planned on continuing my relationship with you and Kyra in the fall. I think she understands and I hope she will move on with her life - without me."

Jana breathed a sigh of relief, "I'm happy to hear you still want to be with us. We both really enjoy our good times together. How were your exams? Did you do well? Was there a big celebration last night after you finished?"

Dave didn't know that Jana was digging for information about the previous evening and he replied, "I think they went well and, no, there was no major celebration. I think that big drunk in Baltimore will do me for a while. Danielle and I spent a quiet night in the apartment."

"That's great. Are you looking forward to going to London?"

"Yes, it'll be exciting to play in the British Open at the oldest golf course in the world. But the truth is I would love to just go home to QAI and relax. I miss being home and I look forward to a few weeks of relaxation."

She wanted a little more information about Jennifer so she asked, "Will you see Jennifer?"

Dave replied with a sigh, "I wish - but she is working again this summer and I think she is staying in Charlestown until you arrive."

Jana noticed the sigh and asked, "Does that sigh mean you want to see Jennifer?"

Dave was suddenly curious about the Jennifer questions - he wondered if Kyra might have said something. He asked pointedly, "Why so many questions about Jennifer? Is something going on I should know about?"

Jana realized she went too far and quickly backed off, "No, I was just curious if your plans for the summer had changed since we last talked."

"No, I haven't changed any plans except I asked Alec, Shauna, and Patsy to come visit QAI the week of the Canadian Amateur so Alec can caddie for me."

Jana replied, "That will be nice for them. Kyra is waving at me and wants to talk to you."

She handed the phone to Kyra who spoke into the phone, "Hi, Dave. I've missed you."

"I've missed you, too. I know Jana is there - so just answer yes or no. Did you tell Jana about our discussion regarding Jennifer?"

Kyra immediately said, "No, I didn't. Have you had fun with Danielle?"

Dave blushed before he replied, "Yes, although frankly speaking, I wish it had been you. I think Alec and I are going to have an apartment in the fall so hopefully the three of us can have more private time next year."

Kyra snickered, "I'd like that and so would Jana. Do you think you can get us the apartment next to yours?"

Dave laughed, "I don't think I've earned enough pull to get more than one apartment but you two should apply on your own. Maybe you'll get one."

Kyra laughed too, "You know all to well that those apartments go to the most influential students - we don't have a chance to get one." Dave knew she was right. All the residents of the apartments the previous year were either high profile athletes or family of major university supporters. Kyra finished with, "Good luck in England. We'll send you lots of e-mails."

He answered, "Thanks, say goodbye to Jana - I miss you both very much."

He hung up the phone and walked back inside. He hugged Patsy goodbye before he and Danielle returned to the campus. He spent a love filled night with Danielle and they both made sure it was special - they made love all night. Danielle knew it would be her last night with Dave and she didn't want it to end but she also knew he was in love with Jennifer.

In Research Triangle Park, Jana called Jennifer and they had a long discussion about Dave. She confirmed that it was Danielle who had called but she wasn't sure if her theory about him using Jennifer as an excuse was correct. He hadn't mentioned Jennifer's name at all. They talked for a while and Jennifer finally decided to wait until Dave got back to QAI. She said she might go visit him by herself before Jana and Kyra arrived. Jana thought that would be a very good idea.

Dave woke early Saturday morning; Danielle was spooned tightly to his chest. She woke, turned to face him, and hugged him even tighter. Tears began running down her face, "I will really miss you, Dave. This last week has been wonderful."

Dave kissed her, "Danielle, you are a spectacular woman. I wish I didn't have so much going on in my life because I know I would fall in love with you instantly. I have had a great week as well and I will never forget our time together."

They kissed softly but soon heard Alec and Shauna in the main room. Dave knew from the rattling of the pans that they were cooking breakfast. He cuddled with Danielle until Alec tapped on the door and said breakfast was ready. Dave and Danielle crawled out of bed and pulled on housecoats to eat breakfast. It was just before six o'clock and they ate quietly. Alec and Shauna were excited about leaving but they knew the agreement between Danielle and Dave and they respected Danielle's feelings by not talking about what they would be doing without her.

After eating, Dave and Danielle took a shower together and Dave made soft love to her under the streaming water. They left the bathroom clean and sexually satisfied but Danielle remained very quiet. Dave stripped the bed and placed the sheets, blankets, and pillows in Danielle's car. She had agreed to drop them off for him at Patsy's house. She was taking Alec's stuff as well.

Alec had the car packed and he and Shauna waited for Dave as he said goodbye to Danielle. He hugged her. "I'll see you in the fall, right? I really care deeply for you and hope we can remain friends." His eyes were misty with emotion.

Danielle began crying, "I love you, Dave MacDonald. I don't know if I can live with just being friends but I will try. You better go because this is even harder than I thought it would be. Goodbye and good luck in Scotland."

Dave kissed her goodbye and walked to his car. Alec and Shauna had slipped in when he walked towards them and they all waved to Danielle as they pulled away. Dave thought it was strange that he was the one leaving for a change. He had watched some former lovers drive away and out of his life - now he was staring into the rear view mirror wondering if maybe he was making another mistake. Was he letting another incredible woman slip out of his life? Would he ever be ready to settle down and love just one woman?

The first half hour on the road was very quiet - Alec and Shauna waited for Dave to let them know when he was ready to talk. He finally said, "I'm getting tired of saying goodbye to women I get close to. I'm not sure if all this golf stuff is worth the pain of not knowing what I will be doing next."

Alec spoke softly, "The golf has nothing to do with it, Dave. Life is always changing and evolving and no matter what you are doing, there will be decisions to make. I've learned that the hard way but you have taught me that it's not the changes that are important but how you deal with them. You have developed amazing relationships with many people and the reason you hurt is because you care so much. That's what we all love about you. Your feelings for people are genuine - they're not faked or based on convenience. You wear your heart on your sleeve."

Dave looked at his best friend then looked in the mirror at Shauna who was simply nodding. She softly added, "We all love you and want what is best for you. We know you want the same for us."

Dave remained quiet for a little while but he eventually said, "I'm really looking forward to playing St. Andrews. Are you, Alec?" The change of subject was a breath of fresh air and they talked for hours about golf and what they would do in London. The miles floated by and after stopping for both lunch and dinner, they eventually arrived in Boston. They checked into the hotel where they had reservations and went right to sleep.

They were up at five o'clock and showered before checking out and going to the airport. After dropping their bags at the departure entrance, Dave parked the car in the long-term parking garage while Alec and Shauna got in line at the check-in counter. Dave joined them shortly and they checked in. Dave hadn't really looked at the tickets except to get the departure time and for the first time he realized the tickets were for first class travel. He shook his head as he knew they must have cost a significant amount of money - Lord Thurlow did everything first class.

After checking all their bags, Dave was left carrying only his laptop. He had become so accustomed to using it that he couldn't imagine not having it at his side all the time. They found a restaurant and ate breakfast before going to the waiting area. Dave noticed a beautiful blonde sitting alone away from most of the waiting passengers; she seemed familiar. He looked at her intently trying to remember who she was. Suddenly her name dawned on him and he smiled to himself.

The wait for the British Airways plane to board was long but a flight attendant finally called for boarding. First-class boarded first and Dave watched as the pretty blonde moved to the gate then walked towards the plane. Dave, Alec, and Shauna were a little slower moving and had to get into a short line-up before they followed the blonde onto the plane. Shauna and Alec were sitting together with Shauna in the window seat. Dave was in the aisle seat on the far side of the plane but in the same row as Alec and Shauna. He hadn't wanted to be in an aisle seat but there were no window seats available. The flight attendant directed him to his seat and he was very surprised to see the same gorgeous blonde sitting in the window seat beside him. He sat down before pushing his laptop under the seat in front of him. He smiled at the blonde and said hello. She didn't really pay much attention to him and returned a perfunctory greeting without even actually looking at him.

He sat quietly as the remaining passengers began filtering down the aisles. He watched the blonde out of the corner of his eye as she turned and looked at him. He casually looked at her and smiled. She was now staring at him intently and he wondered if something was wrong. Had he left the little piece of toilet paper on his face that was meant to stop his razor cut that morning? He nervously reached up and rubbed the little nick on his chin but there was no paper - he had thrown it out the window on the drive to the airport. The blonde finally blurted out, "You're Dave MacDonald? Aren't you?"

Dave was shocked this famous gorgeous blonde would know his name. He replied, "Yes, I am. How do you know who I am, Hilary?"

She laughed, "My father - he adores you. He has followed your career since you played in the Canadian Open almost two years ago. He said he met you but I wouldn't believe him."

Dave suddenly realized that the man he met in Houston and again in Baltimore was Hilary Duff's father. He laughed, "I met your father, Bob, in Houston and again in Baltimore. This is just too strange."

Hilary chuckled. "Dad hasn't stopped talking about you and he begged me to use my influence to get him tickets to the British Open next week. He says you're going to be the best golfer that ever lived and he thinks you are a super person. He was shocked and very pleased when you introduced yourself to him."

Dave blushed slightly, "I think he is way over-doing it. I've won a few tournaments but I'm only eighteen years old. I think he is a little over-zealous."

She smiled. "That's my dad. When he gets an idea in his head - that's all he thinks about. Are you flying to England early to practice?"

"Yes and no. I have a good friend who lives in London. We are staying with her for a week before the Open begins."

"We?"

Dave pointed through the crowd to Alec and Shauna. "That's my best friend Alec and his girlfriend Shauna. He is going to caddie for me and she is coming for a vacation."

"Don't you have a girlfriend? My dad mentioned that you seemed to be getting special attention from two beautiful girls in Baltimore. He said they had to be twins."

Dave chuckled. "He probably saw Jana and Kyra; they are twins and very special friends. I guess most people would call them my girlfriends but it's a different kind of relationship."

Hilary looked at him quizzically, "Girlfriends?"

Dave didn't think he should talk about it but for some reason he felt comfortable with Hilary so he explained, "I have big dreams of becoming a professional golfer and if that happens I will be traveling a lot so I don't really want to get involved in a committed relationship - it just complicates everything. The twins have plans of extended educations so we agreed to be close friends but not make a life-long commitment. It would appear to most people that we are committed to each other but we are no more than very intimate friends. It's pretty complicated."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.