A Golfer's Dream: Book III - The Real Education Begins - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book III - The Real Education Begins

Copyright© 2005 by TheCaddy

Chapter 14: The Practice Group Expands

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: The Practice Group Expands - Dave MacDonald has developed into a world-class golfer. Through a variety of sex and love experiences, he has developed into a confident young man. He is ready to begin his freshman year at a US university but is he really ready to move away from home, his familiar surroundings, his family, and most of his close friends? How well will he do with balancing his golf, his studies, and potential new friends?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow  

Dave slept for two hours and felt well-rested when he woke. As he showered he thought about the conversation he had had with Rebecca and he felt bad for the shabby way he had treated her. She had obviously wanted to make up but he hadn't really given her a chance. He thought about her as he drove back to the hospital. He decided he would call her later that night and see if he could smooth things over.

Alec's condition was improving steadily and Shauna's presence seemed to calm him. Dave talked with both Shauna and Patsy and they thanked him again for driving so far. He explained that he would always be there for his friend. Shauna hugged Dave and asked if he would drive her home the next day to get her belongings for her return to school. Dave asked why she was getting her belongings when they weren't allowed to move into residence until that Saturday. She explained that she had had an argument with her parents when she asked to stay that night at Alec's house. Her parents didn't think it was appropriate for her to stay over-night at her boyfriend's house even though Patsy had assured them that Alec was in hospital. Shauna said she told her parents she was staying over-night anyway. Her parents got angry and, after a lengthy argument, Shauna told them she was moving out and she would get her belongings the next day. Patsy said she could sleep in Alec's bed until she was ready to move back into her residence. Dave was surprised but agreed to drive her home to pick up her things.

The evening passed slowly as Dave, Patsy, and Shauna remained at Alec's side. The doctors came and went several times. Late in the evening, during one of their tests, Alec cried out in joy when he could suddenly feel his left hand. He looked at Dave with a huge grin on his face - Dave knew he was thinking that he might be able to golf again. The doctor was also very pleased with the results and he declared that any paralysis was now highly unlikely. After he finished, Dave followed him out of the room and asked if he could speak to him in private.

The doctor led Dave to a quiet area where Dave asked him whether he thought Alec would be able to play competitive golf again. The doctor had recognized Dave from the newspaper articles and easily understood the question; after he congratulated Dave, he explained that Alec's hand had been severely damaged. He told Dave that numerous nerves and tendons had been severed and a specialist had been brought in to reconstruct his hand. The doctor was pleased that Alec had feeling in the hand but he told Dave that he doubted if Alec would ever get one hundred percent use from all his fingers. The doctor concluded that Alec would not likely have enough feeling in his hand to play competitive golf again - a perfect recovery, although not impossible, was unlikely.

Dave could feel tears in his eyes as he thanked the doctor for the information. He was emotionally crushed that his new best friend would never be able to live his dream of a competitive golf career. Dave then remembered what Alec had told him about his scholarship and he tried to think of a solution. He thought about the accident and he decided to ask Patsy if she knew anything about who had hit Alec. Dave hated the idea of suing people, but in this case, it might be necessary.

Dave returned to the room and Alec was still excited about feeling his hand. Dave talked to him for a while before he asked Patsy if he could speak to her alone. They left the room and found a quiet place. Dave asked, "I know this is probably none of my business and if you don't want to talk about it, just say so, but what do you know about the man who hit Alec? Do you know if he was insured?"

Patsy's face turned pale and Dave thought she might even begin to cry, "The police officers told me that the man's license had been under suspension for drunk driving and that he was not insured. The officer further explained that he had been evicted from his apartment because he couldn't pay the rent and they didn't think he had any money. Several lawyers have approached me but I'm not sure if it is worth trying to sue him or anyone. I'm lucky Alec is still covered by my health insurance because he is a full time student."

Dave hugged her, "Everything will work out fine. Don't worry."

She hugged Dave close and thanked him for his support. After she went back into Alec's room, Dave pulled out his cell phone and called Coach Dawes. He told Coach Dawes what had happened to Alec and that he was back in Winston-Salem to be with him. Coach Dawes thanked Dave for calling and promised to visit the next day. Dave asked if he could sit down with him late in the afternoon and talk about Alec's scholarship. Coach Dawes asked why Dave wanted to talk about it and Dave explained what the doctor told him and that Alec had expressed concern about his financial situation. Coach Dawes promised to check the university policy on such accidents. Dave thanked him and said goodbye.

Dave and Patsy drove home in her car so Dave could leave his with Shauna. When they arrived at the house they talked briefly before Patsy went to bed. Dave thought about how much better Alec was doing and he remembered Rebecca. He called her on his cell phone. When she answered the phone, he said, "Hi, 'Becca; I miss you."

She immediately noticed that he called her 'Becca' this time and she felt wonderful. She had moped around the house all evening and hoping he would call back; now he had. She replied, "I've missed you too. How is your friend?"

Dave explained, "He's doing better but he will have to stay in the hospital for a while. I wanted to talk about our conversation yesterday. I'm sorry I couldn't ask you to marry me - but I'm not saying that someday that won't change. I have thought about you all day and I miss our time together."

Rebecca began to cry, "I miss you so much. I am so happy you have called. I promise I will make it up to you when you come home. I didn't know that you thought I was going out with someone else. I would have called you to clear that up if I had known. I am sorry I lied to you. When do you think you will be home again?"

Dave replied, "I don't know exactly when but I'm planning on taking extra courses over the spring and summer so I may not be home very much this year. Everything has changed since the fall; I don't know if I will wait four years to graduate. If we qualify for the NCAA Championships, I have to stay until early June so I might as well take a sizable course load for the first summer session. That session ends the last of June so I won't be home until July at the earliest."

Rebecca almost whispered, "Can you tell me everything that happened in the fall? I only know parts of it."

Dave explained about his bad round of golf with Keith and his decision to quit school. He told her about his blowup with the golf coach, telling him where to go and his decision to play hockey. He explained how after talking with her, he decided to finish his term at Wake Forest and make a career decision at Christmas time. He told her about Jennifer's arrival and how she got him back on the golf team and back on track. He told her about his successful golf tournaments and his encounter with Tiger. She was surprised to hear him say he thought he was getting close to being ready to play professionally golf and that was part of his decision to take extra classes to finish his degree early.

He finished his detailed explanation with, "But I promise to call you as soon as I get home. I don't know whether either of us will be in a different relationship then, but if not, I'd like to spend some time with you."

Rebecca sighed in relief, "I'd like that too. Thanks for being honest with me and telling me your plans. I'd love to spend some time with you when you get home."

Dave chuckled, "It's a date then."

She laughed, "It's a date. I love you, Dave."

Dave whispered, "I love you, too. Goodbye, 'Becca; I'll send you lots of e-mails."

She whispered, "I'd like that. Goodbye, Dave."

Dave closed the phone and climbed into bed. He remembered his times with Rebecca; he fell asleep dreaming of her fiery red bush.

Dave and Shauna went to the hospital in the morning, and after a short visit with Alec, they left for Smithfield. As they were approaching Raleigh, Dave noticed a sign for Research Triangle Park, Jana and Kyra's home. He thought about the twins and how it might have been nice to stop in and see them but he knew they were away skiing with their family. It was some sort of family tradition.

The rest of the trip passed quickly and Dave was soon pulling into Shauna's driveway. She suggested Dave wait outside and she would bring things out for him to pack into the car. She went into the house and it was almost twenty minutes before she came out with the first bags. As she walked up to the car, Dave could see that she had been crying so he hugged her and asked, "Are you all right?"

She simply nodded and then went back into the house. She came back out with her remaining bags and said she was ready to go. Once they were back on the road Dave asked if she wanted to talk about it. She looked at him and, after a long pause, she reviewed what had happened. Her parents didn't think she was mature enough to make the decision to stay at Alec's house and they had threatened to cut off her university funding. She told them that she loved Alec and that she had to be near him because he really needed her. She finally told them that if they couldn't accept her decision and they took away her education fund then she would quit school and find a job in Winston-Salem, so she could be with Alec. That seemed to get the message across to her parents and they backed off their threat of taking her funding away.

Dave was surprised that a parent would do that and he remembered how his parents had even allowed him to stay in his house with Sarah and Roxanne while the family was at the campground. He told Shauna that if she needed any help to just ask and he would do whatever he could. She thanked him, thinking his offer was more polite than substantive.

They arrived back at the hospital in the early afternoon and kept Alec company. Coach Dawes arrived just before supper and, after spending some time with Alec, he and Dave found a quiet place to talk. Coach Dawes explained that Alec was only on a partial scholarship and that it was on a year-to-year basis. If he was unable to play on the team the following fall, he would automatically lose his scholarship. However, he would be in good standing if he returned during the current winter or summer terms. Dave asked what the scholarship covered and Coach Dawes said it paid all of Alec's residence and meal fees. Dave thanked Coach Dawes for the information and said hopefully Alec would make a full recovery and not have to worry about his educational finances.

The rest of the week passed slowly as Dave spent most of his time at the hospital. On Thursday evening while Shauna was with Alec, Dave and Patsy sat down at home and talked about Alec's financial situation. She began by saying that she had finally called a lawyer but, after some investigation, he had confirmed that the man who had hit Alec had absolutely no money or insurance. Patsy was very upset but Dave consoled her and made a proposal, "Patsy, I have talked this over with my father and he has approved my concept of a contingency plan. Hopefully, Alec will recover and be able to maintain his scholarship, but, if he can't, my backup plan could cover his last year of school. I first have to give you some background to explain how I can afford to do what I plan to do."

Patsy didn't understand what Dave was planning but she listened as he described how he had saved Sarah's life twice and eventually received a substantial trust fund from Lord Thurlow. He then outlined the plan, "When summer session starts, I can move out of Palmer and pick any roommate I want. Alec and I had already talked about sharing a room because his current roommate doesn't attend the summer session. In the fall I will push him to share a room with me again. If he can't get his scholarship, I'm going to pay his room and meal plan but have Coach Dawes tell him that he is still under scholarship. I have a full scholarship and enough money in my trust not to have to worry about any education costs so I really want to do this for Alec."

Patsy refused, "I can't let you do that. You have barely known him for four months and I can't let you spend your money on my son. We can get student loans to cover his last year."

Dave looked intensely into Patsy's eyes as he whispered, "Alec was there for me when I really needed him. I had only been here a little over a month and he supported me when I needed it most. Alec has become family to me and I always help my family. I hope and pray he never needs this plan, but if he does, I want you to know that I am there for you and Alec."

Patsy hugged him, "Thank you, Dave. I really appreciate everything you have done for my son and me."

Dave replied, "You are family, Patsy. Family always looks after each other."

On Friday Alec was feeling much better. The doctors were predicting he might be able to get out of the hospital the following Friday. Shauna and Alec had previously arranged their class schedules identically and were in every class together, so Shauna promised to keep notes for him during the first two weeks. The doctors thought he might be able to start classes near the end of the month. Alec would try to keep up using Shauna's notes, but if he wasn't able to do the work, he could still drop some of his classes by January 26th. Alec felt better about not having to miss the entire semester.

During the week Dave had a high-speed internet setup installed at Alec's house, so Alec could hook into WIN and get his notes electronically. Patsy again tried to protest but Dave quickly designated it as his Christmas gift to her and Alec; that made it acceptable to Patsy. Alec's father showed up for a brief visit but left after only an hour. Alec was upset but had pretty well accepted that his father obviously had more important priorities in his life. Dave and Alec talked about it briefly but Alec just wanted to move forward without his father.

On Friday evening Dave called the twins' house and Kyra answered the phone. She asked where he was and he explained what had happened to Alec. She promised that she and Jana would drive up to see Alec the next day. They talked about their Christmas breaks for fifteen minutes before Kyra passed the phone to Jana and they talked for another twenty minutes. Dave gave the girls his cell number before he said goodbye.

The next day, Dave was again at the hospital when the twins arrived for their visit. They spent an hour with Alec and he was pleased to see them. They eventually left the room and Dave followed them into the hallway to say goodbye. As they walked towards the waiting room, Kyra saw an empty room with a tub in it and she pulled Dave and Jana inside. She closed and locked the door then moved into Dave's arms and kissed him passionately. She started pulling off his shirt and Jana quickly understood her sister's plan as she unfastened his pants. Dave was soon stripped naked with Jana sucking his firm shaft while Kyra continued to kiss him. He removed Kyra's top and his hand slip between her legs to find her soft snatch.

As he slipped a finger into her wetness, she purred with excitement. He could feel his excitement building as Jana licked and sucked his hardness. He lowered his head to one of Kyra's round firm breasts and sucked the dark nipple into his mouth. She pulled his face tight against her body and he increased the pace of his finger sliding in and out of her wet love hole. He was tapping her g-spot as he felt his own orgasm begin to build. Kyra's excitement was growing quickly, as was his. Just before he felt his load explode in Jana's mouth, Kyra's climax shook her entire body. She was gasping and shaking as her euphoria washed over her. Dave's release felt fantastic, enough to make him dizzy, and he leaned against the counter to keep his balance.

When he eventually looked down at Jana's smiling face, she whispered, "Merry Christmas!" He couldn't reply but simply smiled ecstatically; their sensuality had again knocked him silly.

Kyra was still leaning against his side and, as they both recovered, Kyra said, "Jana's turn." They stood Jana up and pushed her against the counter. Dave dropped to his knees and lifted her skirt. He pulled her thong panties aside and, as her moist aroma filled his lungs, he began licking and teasing her wet pussy. He felt Kyra working above him and he briefly looked up to see Kyra sucking and caressing Jana's breasts. Dave resumed his work and it didn't take long for both of them to rock Jana's world. She moaned and gasped through a thundering orgasm.

Jana moved to the edge of the tub to regain her composure. Kyra begged Dave to take her from behind as she leaned over the counter. Dave explained that he didn't have any condoms and Kyra simply looked at him as if he were crazy. He thought about his relationship with the twins and decided that he didn't need one. He moved behind her and slipped his resurgent hardness into her wet slit. She moaned, "God, you feel fantastic. I have really missed you."

Dave moved his hands to her hips and began thrusting in and out of her tight opening. He felt movement between his legs and suddenly felt a wet tongue teasing his balls. He glanced down to see Jana between both of their legs and that seemed to excite him even more. Kyra was pushing back to meet his driving hips and her excitement grew quickly. Dave could feel fingers brushing his shaft and he suspected that Jana was rubbing Kyra's clit because her body began to shake and she soon began to shudder as her orgasm flooded her senses. Dave was very close as well and he drove his seed deep inside Kyra's womb. He kissed the back of her neck as he rested against her.

Jana pushed him gently back before she licked and sucked Kyra's dripping snatch. Kyra reached another smaller orgasm as her sister cleaned Dave's juices out of her wet love-hole. Dave sat on the tub and rested as he watched the two loving sisters hug and kiss and share his offering. He was amazed that he had had the great good fortune to meet these two incredible women and he felt privileged that they now included him in their lovemaking.

The twins eventually tidied themselves and got dressed. Dave pulled on his clothes and watched as Kyra opened the door. She led them to the waiting room where they said their goodbyes. The sisters asked Dave if he would take them back to the campus the next day if their mother dropped them off at the hospital after they had taken their belongings to WFU. He said he definitely would and they kissed him before they left. When Dave re-entered Alec's room, Alec asked, "Did you get lost?"

Dave's flushed features and bubbly grin gave him away and both Shauna and Alec laughed at their friend. Dave blushed even deeper and he was relieved that Patsy was not there.

Dave spent Sunday morning at the hospital before he and Shauna took their belongings to WFU. They dropped Shauna's stuff of first and had just finished putting Dave's belongings in his room when the twins arrived. Dave watched the two beautiful girls get out of their van followed by their gorgeous mother. The girls ran to Dave and hugged him then dragged him over to meet their mother. Kyra said, "Mom, this is Dave."

Dave put out his hand and said, "It's nice to meet you Mrs. Coulter-Adams; your daughters are truly special women."

She smiled up at the tall young man, "Hello, Dave. Please call me Kara. The girls have been telling me what a wonderful person you are."

They spoke briefly before Dave and Shauna helped the twins move everything into their rooms. Kara kissed her daughters goodbye before she left for Research Triangle Park. Dave and the three girls drove back to the hospital and spent the rest of the day with Alec. Alec was getting very tired of the hospital and, as his health continued to improve, he wanted to move home even more. Shauna arranged to use Dave's car to visit Alec each evening. Dave had assured her that he would also be visiting Alec a few evenings.

Dave dropped Shauna off at her residence before he parked at Palmer. He had stopped at the university the previous week and gotten a parking pass. He kissed the twins goodnight and went to his room. He and Colby spent some time catching up on each other's Christmas break before Dave went to sleep.

Dave met the twins for breakfast where Darcy and Leanne joined them. Darcy was shocked to hear about Alec and asked when he would be able to return to the team. Dave explained that his cast would be on for another five weeks and he would need several more weeks of rehab before he could even start swinging a club again. Aloud, Dave said he hoped Alec would be ready for the tournaments in the middle of March. To himself, he prayed that Alec would be able to resume sometime before the end of the season.

Dave left for calculus and accounting but arranged to meet the twins for lunch. Both morning classes went well and were continuations of the first semester. Dave had spent some time the previous week preparing for the first day and was familiar with all the material that was covered.

He ate lunch with Jana and Kyra before they all went to American Literature. The required reading list was significant and all three went directly to the bookstore after class. Dave enjoyed sitting in class with the twins; one sitting on each side of him. He found it somewhat challenging to focus entirely on the instructor when he had two sets of gorgeous legs rubbing and teasing his legs. That night, while Colby went to the library, Dave made soft tender love to both girls. He spent the rest of the night studying before he crawled into bed with a book for American Lit.

Tuesday was a repeat of Monday and Dave went to computer science and economics classes in the morning. After eating lunch, he worked out at Miller Center before going to Reynolds Gymnasium to swim for an hour. He was tired but felt good when he returned to his room.

Coach Dawes called a team meeting on Tuesday afternoon and he explained that the team would resume practices on Tuesday and Friday afternoons with a practice round on Saturday or Sunday as weather permitted. They would start that Friday. He spoke briefly about Alec's accident and how the rest of the team would have to step up to fill Alec's position. Dave was surprised when Coach Dawes put his hand on Dave's shoulder and said, "I am confident that Dave will continue to lead this team and all of you will have to follow his lead." Dave looked up at his coach questioningly and thought, "Did he just make me the team leader?"

Dave looked around the room and every teammate was nodding approval and support except Keith who had his head bowed as if he had been slapped in the face. After the meeting, every golfer walked up to Dave and shook his hand and said, "Let's do it, Dave - a national title." Dave replied by nodding.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.