A Golfer's Dream: Book III - The Real Education Begins
Cast

Copyright© 2005 by TheCaddy

Erotica Sex Story: Cast - Dave MacDonald has developed into a world-class golfer. Through a variety of sex and love experiences, he has developed into a confident young man. He is ready to begin his freshman year at a US university but is he really ready to move away from home, his familiar surroundings, his family, and most of his close friends? How well will he do with balancing his golf, his studies, and potential new friends?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow  

Cast of Characters - who make recurring appearances in the chapters

Dave MacDonald, the main protagonist, is a seventeen year old who lives in Edwardton, QAI, Canada's smallest province. He had started his fifteenth summer as a self-conscious, inexperienced virgin; but by the end of the summer (and Book One), he was a much more confident, thoughtful, and sexually experienced young man. In Book Two he led his team to a National Midget Hockey title before winning the Canadian Junior Golf title. He was invited to play in a professional golf tournament and after he finished in the top ten he had his choice of US Colleges.

Jennifer Sammsis Dave's best female friend. She lives two hours away in Charlestown, New Dominion. Her family, however, spends their summers living in a campground on QAI in a trailer located next to Dave's family's trailer. Jennifer and Dave had always been excellent summer friends but, as she matured, she wanted to begin a sexual relationship with Dave. Unsure Dave was interested in changing from their friend-friend relationship, she invited a girlfriend, Ann, to stay with her for the first three weeks of the summer. Dave and Ann fell in love and, after Jennifer got jealous, she was invited to join in a new three-way relationship. Jennifer had been curious about girls and found the sex with Ann exciting.

Heather Samms is Jennifer's mother. She is a school teacher. Heather and Dave's mother, Carol often talk on the phone when they are not summer neighbors.

Ron Samms is Jennifer's father. He is a hard-working lawyer.

Ann Kopsas was Jennifer's friend but they have fallen out and Ann's dysfunctional family has moved away. Ann is fifteen. Her family had moved to Charlestown from Toronto, Ontario. Ann fell in love with Dave at the beginning of the summer and they gave their virginities to each other. Ann and Dave had a major, terminal fight after Ann caught her mother on top of Dave in a bizarre attempt to make her husband jealous. Ann broke several of Dave's golf clubs and then tried to turn Jennifer against him. In the end, Dave and Ann broke up because Dave couldn't forgive her for manipulating Jennifer.

John Stewart is Dave's best male friend. John is also seventeen. John lives in Edwardton and goes to the same school. John plays golf and hockey with Dave and is a very good player. In Book One, John meets two French university girls, Celine and Rene, who attended English classes at UQAI. After John helped Dave thwart the two date-raping Frenchman, Rene and Celine quickly fell in love with John and together popped his cherry.

Rene and Celine are French girls from Val d'Or, Quebec; they are close friends and travel everywhere together. John meets them while they are attending English classes at QAI. John loses his virginity to the two lovers who fall for John after he helps Dave subdue two drink-doping rapists.

Julie MacDonaldis Dave's eighteen-year-old sister. She was jilted by a lover and ended up in the arms of her comforting mother, Carol. Dave witnessed the sexual incident between his long-time dream women - his mother and sister. Julie and Dave were always close but, during the summer, became mutual confidents and eventually lovers.

Beth MacDonaldis Dave's sixteen-year-old sister. Early in Book One she has an infatuation for Dave and, after a traumatic experience with two drunken goons, she and Dave have a sexual experience that does not extend to intercourse. Dave insists she save her virginity for a special future lover instead of him.

Cindy Johnson is Beth's best friend. Beth has told Dave that she and Cindy were lovers. During one of their sessions Cindy's brother, Greg caught them and eventually joined in - a session described in detail by Beth.

Roger MacDonald is Dave's father. He is a hospital administrator and a devoted husband. He has two brothers and one sister with whom he is very close. In Book One, Roger's wife, Carol convinces him to have a therapeutic sexual relationship with her lonely twin sister, Kate.

Carol MacDonald is Dave's mother. She is a loving wife with a sexually charged past. Before she met Roger, she had a number of sexual experiences with both men and women. She remained faithful to her husband until her distraught daughter fell into her arms and they made passionate love. She felt that sleeping with female family members was not really cheating and proceeded to also seduce her twin sister Kate. After her erotic experience with Kate she setup the liaison between Kate and Roger.

Kate Carson is Carol's twin sister. Kate was married at a young age but her husband, Alf, passed away several years earlier. She had never had any sexual partners besides her husband. She was always jealous of Carol's sexual experiences and was a willing participant when Carol seduced her. Carol convinced her to seduce Roger. Kate's daughter, Angela, and her son, Nathan, are both university students away from home.

Alan MacDonald is Roger's brother. Alan is an Edwardton police officer. He and his work partner, Bill, help Dave after the incidents with first the two goons and later the two Frenchman. His wife's name is Cathy.

Sheila MacDonald is Roger's older sister.

Sarah Thurlow is the visiting English girl Dave saved from certain rape in Vancouver, BC. Her father is Lord Andrew Thurlow and her mother is Lady Diana Thurlow. The entire family, especially Sarah, is extremely grateful to Dave.

The Asian dress-alike triplets are three girls Dave and John met in Vancouver. Kim falls for John and they make love in Dave and John's hotel room. Lynn and Tina fall for Dave but he refuses to be unfaithful to Jennifer so their relationship is not sexual although both girls tease Dave unmercifully. The three girls are UBC students and always dress the same even though they are not actually related.

Samantha 'Sam' Thomas was Dave's private duty nurse in BC. She and Carol had a liaison just before Dave, Carol, and Jennifer returned to QAI. Sam also has visited the MacDonalds home while on holiday.


Characters Prominent in Book Two

Suzie is the mocking leader of the snooty girls' clique at school. She had driven the old Dave to stuttering jelly but is shocked when the new, much more admired Dave exposes her basic shallowness and refuses to play her petty games.

Katherine Murray is the cousin of Suzie and a long-time distant admirer of Dave. They date but their relationship is awkward. Very serious about saving her virginity for marriage, she offers it up to Dave in a hope it will trump Dave's love for Jennifer; Dave, with great respect, turns her down - softly, he hopes.

Alex is a bully and braggart schoolmate of Jennifer who dates her in a possessive, conquering manner. Jennifer tires of his rude and crude attempts at intimacy; Dave co-incidentally meets Alex as an on-ice bully on an opposing hockey team and is forced to knock him out of the game with a mild concussion.

Ken Jackson is a teammate of Dave's from the major midget team that won the Canadian Midget title. Ken doesn't go to the same school as Dave but they remain friends after hockey is over.

Roxanne is Sarah Thurlow's maid and bodyguard. Dave has an erotic time in Europe with both Roxanne and Sarah; the three thwart a terrorist bomber while at the beach in France.

Josh Skinner is a junior golfer Dave meets at a US Junior golf tournament.

Sheri Park is a junior golfer Dave meets at a US Junior golf tournament. He flirts with her but eventually turns her down because he is dating Jennifer. Sheri gets very upset.

Doug Ross is the president of the Royal Canadian Golf Association.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.