In the Navy - Cover

In the Navy

Copyright© 2005/2020 to Argon

Chapter 20: Bridgetown

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 20: Bridgetown - The story of a young officer, Anthony Carter, in the British Royal Navy during the Napoleonic Wars. Inspired by the novels by C.S. Forester. First in the Anthony Carter Universe.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Military   Oral Sex  

Bridgetown was lying in the sunshine of the late spring day afternoon when they approached the harbour, beating up against the prevailing south-eastern trade wind. Harriet watched as Asia drew nearer with each tack, the silhouette of the city growing steadily. Amanda Fallon was standing beside her, also curious to see their home for the next three years.

“Mr. Dougherty, kindly have the gunner ready for the salute!”

Tony’s order cut through Harriet’s musing.

“Prepare for the gunfire, Amanda, dear,” she advised her companion who nodded calmly. Amanda Fallon had learned a lot about life on board a man o’war, and she was nothing like the scared and confused woman who had first come on board.

They crept towards the harbour until at last they were within the range of the fort that protected the harbour. The first shot of the salute was fired, and the bark of the small guns rolled over the quiet water. The fort answered the salute, and by the time the last shot was fired, the Asia was preparing to anchor.

Almost eight weeks after weighing anchor in Falmouth bay, the anchor cable rumbled and the anchor broke the surface of the water with a big splash.

Over, to larboard, lay the squadron, with another two-decker, the Intrepid, 74, flying the flag of Sir Roger Conway, the outgoing squadron commander. Another eight salutes were fired for the flag, and even the pop guns of the Belle Isle joined in. Harriet watched as the small schooner dropped anchor, flying British colours over the makeshift Jolly Roger that Morgan had fashioned for his ship.

Sir Pierce’s barge made ready and soon, he was rowed to the flagship to call on Rear-admiral Conway. When he returned two hours later, he informed the officers that the shift of command would take place on the next morning. Harriet, along with the crew, was disappointed that they would not go ashore that evening, but etiquette dictated that they stayed on board until the formal shift of command from Sir Roger to Sir Pierce. The Intrepid looked to be in a fine shape, indicating that she had spent a lot of time in harbour in the last years. That was comforting for Harriet, as she hoped for her husband to be with her for as much time as possible.

That evening, the women received fresh water from the dwindling supplies for washing, and Harriet had Jenny wash her red hair with soap and freshwater. She felt heavenly afterwards, and she beamed at her husband when they sat down for dinner, perhaps their last on board the Asia for some time. They went to bed early, for the women wanted to attend the next morning’s ceremony.

Contrary to his usual practise, Tony woke Harriet before sunrise. They dressed carefully, Harriet in a gown retrieved from the hold, and Tony in his Nº1 dress uniform, with the sash and star of a Knight Commander of the Bath. They had breakfast with the Fallons. Sir Pierce looked splendid in his admiral’s uniform, albeit with the smaller star of a Companion of the Bath. That could not be helped, though.

An hour after sunrise, the crew assembled on deck in divisions, and the Royal Marines band prepared for the ceremony. Tony offered Harriet his arm, and together, they followed Sir Pierce and his wife onto the quarterdeck.

Thankfully, Sir Roger Conway was not one given to tardiness, and his boat hooked onto the windward chains right with the last chime of eight bells. He was a smallish man, but Harriet knew from her father that he was a sharp disciplinarian and had been a daring captain. Within twenty minutes, the transfer of command was effected, the band played “Hearts of Oak”, and the officers assembled in the great cabin for a late breakfast. Sir Roger dazzled Amanda and Harriet with his compliments, clearly enjoying their company. He also graciously congratulated Tony on his achievements. He would leave in the Intrepid within the week, he announced, citing a longing for Irish stout ale as his chief reason.

After the breakfast, Sir Pierce and his flag captain were rowed to the shore to pay a visit to the acting governor, Brig. Gen. Albert Selkirk. The governorship of Barbados was an Army appointment, and Gen. Selkirk was a veteran of the Charette campaign; in other words, his military career had been composed of retreats and defeats. He had been a Lieutenant Colonel, but he had since attained a brevet appointment as Brigadier in the Barbados Militia.

They had warned the governor the evening before. Nevertheless, he saw fit to let them wait. For forty minutes, they sat in an anteroom, whilst a steady stream of visitors entered the governor’s office and left. With every person that entered the office, Sir Pierce became more agitated, and a deep blush crept into his cheeks. Finally, he stood. Tony followed suite. The secretary looked up with a smirk.

“Tell his Excellency that we can see that he is too busy today. My compliments, and would he give me notice when his schedule will allow him to visit me in my flagship? I can even offer refreshments, something he obviously cannot afford for his visitors. Come, Captain, let us have a look at the town.”

They left the mansion and took the path to the harbour. When they were alone, Sir Pierce vented his indignation.

“Who does this pompous ass think he is, keeping me waiting in his bloody anteroom? I’ll show him! What insolence!”

“He’s probably trying to establish his superiority, Sir Pierce. It’s a stupid game, if I may say so.” Tony tried to calm his superior.

“A stupid game? Well, two can play that game. It’ll be a cold day in hell when I’ll pay a courtesy visit to him again. We’ll run the station and the squadron and we’ll not bother telling him anything. If he wants to read his bloody mail, he’ll have to come hat in hand!”

Tony was perplexed. That a man of Sir Pierce’s experience would let this personal affront influence his dealings in official matters was something he had not expected. Sir Pierce was not done yet.

“Let’s have a look at the Navy station, Captain. There are some things I want to find out.”

They walked the short distance to the harbour and the stone building that constituted the Navy head quarters.

“It’ll be a bit cramped, but it will do in the beginning,” Sir Pierce said.

Tony looked his question.

“Simple, I shall live here with my wife. See that old magazine? It looks disused. With a few changes it will do magnificently as land quarters. We can share. This way, we’ll have less to do with that jack-in-office. Let us get started.”

The marine sentry saluted stiffly as they entered the station building. Sir Roger saw them right away and showed his successor the office and introduced him to his flag-lieutenant who was busy showing Sir Pierce’s flag-lieutenant the paperwork. Lt. Porter had spent the voyage out in the wardroom, hardly ever showing on deck, and Tony barely knew him.

“Flags, your first order is to commission some workmen to convert that old magazine into land quarters for myself and for Sir Anthony,” Fallon told the man. “Also have the mail brought back on board. We shall wait for the governor to pick it up.”

Admiral Conway looked at Fallon. “I take it thatyou met his Excellency?”

“No, I haven’t, and I have no desire to meet him. If he wants his mail after this morning, he’ll better show on board my ship.”

“Listen, it’s not my business anymore, but don’t take him seriously,” Conway said. “He’s not worth the effort of getting riled over him. The important man here is Colonel Perth. He commands the half battalion of the West Indian Regiment and the militia. I found it easy to have dealings with him.”

Just then, the sentry stuck his head in.

“Begging your pardon, Sir Pierce, but there’s a gentleman to see you.”

Fallon took a breath. “Show him in. Next time, announce him to Mr. Porter, and he will decide.”

“Ay-aye, Sir!” the guard answered, blushing.

A few seconds later, a man in militia uniform showed.

“I’m Captain Drury, aide-de-camp for his Excellency, the Governor. I came about the mail.”

His tone was haughty and for a moment, Tony feared his admiral would explode. Yet, Sir Pierce just ignored the man, giving Mr. Porter some more instructions. Drury looked about undecided and looked at Sir Roger for help. Conway grinned.

“Captain, the next time you wish to address a Rear-Admiral and Commanding Officer, you better address him as “Sir”, and you better wait until given permission to speak. Why don’t you state your wishes with Sir Pierce’s flag lieutenant, and he will expedite your business?”

Drury gulped whilst Lt. Porter looked at him expectantly.

“I’m Captain Drury, aide-de-camp for his Excellency, the Governor. I came to ask about the mail,” he repeated himself.

Porter turned. “Sir Pierce, Captain Drury is here to inquire about the mail. He’s the aide-de-camp of the governor.”

Fallon looked up.

“Tell him that I cannot hand over the mail. He has not been introduced to me, and I don’t hand over official mail to strangers. If his Excellency had seen fit to see me this morning and to introduce his aide-de-camp, this would not constitute a problem. Yet, it can be fixed. Tell him to accompany his Excellency when he visits my flagship, and we can affect all the necessary introductions.”

“His Excellency did not mention any plans to visit your flagship, Sir Pierce,” Drury sputtered.

“Too bad,” Sir Pierce answered nonchalantly. “He might have learned something about hospitality.”

It was a very red-faced Captain Drury who retreated from the station house, and it was a very smug Rear-admiral Fallon who grinned at the other officers. Tony was a little worried about the personal feud developing between his admiral and the governor.

“Begging your pardon, Sir Pierce, but it’s official mail. Not handing it over may cause trouble with the Colonial Office.”

Sir Pierce continued his smug grin. “Don’t worry, Carter. Selkirk will be supplanted soon. In fact, the new governor is on his way. He is Lt.-General Sir Wilfred Ashton. I had dinner with him in London. Selkirk’s was a temporary appointment; he’s just a Brigadier in the Militia, a brevet appointment. When all is said and done, he’s a Lieutenant Colonel, even junior to you. It’s too bad that he won’t know about his replacement until it’ll be too late.”


Over the next week, the impasse between the governor and the admiral remained unsolved. While workmen from Bridgetown and work parties from the squadron were employed in making the magazine building habitable, the women remained on board the Asia, their stay on board alleviated by the availability of fresh water.

One evening, Colonel Perth paid a visit to the Asia, and he was received with courtesy by the admiral and his staff. Colonel Perth was delighted to meet the women, issuing a counter invitation to his house, located on his sugar plantation to the north of the city.

It was their first encounter with Bridgetown’s society. Most of the citizens were eager to meet the new squadron commander. There was some disappointment, too, since the senior officers were all married, and several mothers were dismayed at the lack of chances for their nubile daughters. On the other hand, the presence of three English ladies gave opportunity to gather all the society gossip.

Amanda Fallon, Lucy, and Harriet spent the evening making acquaintances, whilst Sir Pierce and Tony met the most important planters and merchants. They also met Mr. Justice Everton and scheduled the trial of the pirate Harry Morgan. The merchants duly expressed their satisfaction over the capture of one of the last pirates at large.

Justice Everton inquired about the rest of the pirates, and he seemed disappointed that Sir Pierce had seen fit to have them hanged right away. Nothing was mentioned about Jenny Morgan, and Tony was glad of that. The way the Justice was disposed, he would have had the girl hanged without question.

It was close to midnight when they returned to the Navy Station. The conversion of the magazine into a living quarters was not completed, yet, and they were rowed back to the Asia for the night.

A week later, the former magazine was ready to move in, and even Tony, who had been sceptical about the whole plan, had to admit that the building was suited perfectly. He and Harriet had four rooms for themselves, the same as Sir Pierce and his wife had. They shared a single large kitchen that separated their quarters, and two smaller chambers for the female servants.

A small Royal Marines detachment from the Asia was posted in the Navy Station to guard the Admiral’s quarters.

It was a relief for the women to settle into their new, land based quarters. Sir Pierce had been thoughtful enough to have a smaller, adjacent building converted as land quarters for Jonathan Wilkes and his wife. Therefore, the three women were able to explore Bridgetown together.

In the middle of this change, a sail was sighted approaching Bridgetown harbour. It was the official post package, and it carried the new governor, Sir Wilfred Ashton.

The arrival of his successor caught Brigadier Selkirk flatfooted, since he had never picked up the official mail. There was an awkward delay before His Excellency could land, another delay before Selkirk was summoned, and yet another two days before he was able to prepare the paperwork for turning over the governorship.

Sir Wilfred did not spare his predecessor a few choice comments. He also made sure to invite Sir Pierce into the governor’s mansion as his first official act, whilst a red faced Brigadier Selkirk stood aside, ignored by the new governor and his guest.

The arrival of an unmarried new governor sparked a veritable frenzy of dinner parties and receptions where his Excellency was introduced to all the unmarried women and girls the island could boast of. Sir Pierce and his flag captain, with their wives, were invited to all those functions, too, and Harriet was almost relieved when Amanda Fallon’s advanced pregnancy gave them excuse to decline invitations.

The next important event was the trial of the pirate Harry Morgan. It was a big event, with the Governor and the Commander in Chief attending, and the small court house was filled to overflow. The court scribe read for what felt like hours from a copy of the report Tony had prepared for Their Lordships. Then, four officers of the Asia, including Tony, gave their testimony.

True to his word, Harry Morgan confessed everything and asked for clemency. Not with Justice Everton, though. After the jury had found Morgan guilty of piracy, Everton pronounced the death sentence with triumphant glee, as if he had personally captured the hapless Morgan.

The sentence was executed early on the next morning, again with all the dignitaries present. Jenny Morgan spent the morning cleaning the floors and preparing vegetables for the lunch. She was so busy that she never thought about her father, exactly as Harriet had planned.

Able seaman Eric Johnsen was sent ashore from the Asia in the afternoon, to deliver a letter from Sir Anthony to Lady Carter, giving the young man his first chance in two months to spend an unobserved hour with Jenny. This did a lot of good for the young girl’s balance of mind.

Harriet herself was happy during that time. The Asia never left Bridgetown for more than three or four days, usually every two weeks, to exercise her crew and to show presence. Most evenings, Tony was sleeping ashore, and they basked in their closeness. Their lovemaking, by necessity, became subdued as Harriet’s pregnancy proceeded, but she did not feel less loved. Add to that the companionship of Lucy and Amanda Fallon, and Harriet was happier than ever before in her life.

In late August, Amanda Fallon went into labour, two weeks before her due date. The birth went well, though, and on the next morning, Sir Pierce could announce the birth of his first son, Orrin James Fallon. The midwife had banned Harriet from Amanda’s bedroom during the birth, but what she heard made her apprehensive. This was blown away, though, when she had the first look at the newborn child. The precious little boy awakened her mother instincts, and she could sit and watch the child for hours.


A week later, the post packet from Jamaica was announced. From their terrace, Tony and Harriet had a view over the harbour and they could see the brig as she rounded the northern tip of the jetty and crept into the bay. Tony and Harriet were mildly interested. After all, Tony still held his shares in the shipping line of Whitney & Cie, and he had sent word of his new station to Mr. Whitney.

An hour later, Tony was on board the Asia and busy with the paperwork. The purser had submitted his monthly report, and not for the first time, Tony marvelled at the costs. It seemed like a colossal waste of money to station a ship of the line in peaceful Barbados, where her ponderous broadside was useless. For the same money, two frigates and two sloops would have been of far more use, patrolling their sector of the Caribbean.

By noon time, Tony had finished the paper work for the day, and he had himself rowed to the shore. He should not complain, he thought, looking forward to lunch with Harriet. The boat hooked on the small pier, and from there, Tony had only a minute’s walk to his land quarters.

He could hear immediately that Harriet was entertaining a guest. When he entered, he was surprised. Sitting by the table was none other than Mr. Edward Rawling, attorney at law, whilst Harriet sat in her customary rocking chair. Mr. Rawling had been Tony’s solicitor when he still lived in Kingston.

Rawling rose when Tony entered.

“Good day, Sir Anthony!”

“Why, a good day to you, Mr. Rawling!” Tony answered. “What brings you to Barbados?”

“Sad business, Sir Anthony, very sad business.”

“You worry me, Mr. Rawling,” Tony said, and he meant it.

“We lost our good Mr. Whitecliff to the yellow fever. He had dealings in the North, and when he returned, he was feverish already. His poor wife tended him until he died, and then she became sick too. We buried her three weeks ago.”

Tony felt the blow almost physically. Rose! His Rosy Mulcahy was dead! A wave of sadness flowed over him. Brave, loving, caring Rose! With an effort, he cleared his throat.

“This, hrhm, is indeed the worst of news, Mr. Rawling. Mrs. Whitecliff was my faithful housekeeper for many years. It makes me wish she had consented to follow me to England.”

Then he remembered Little Emily, Rose Mulcahy’s daughter.

“What happened to her daughter, Mr. Rawling?”

“Mrs. Whitecliff wisely sent her daughter to stay with neighbours whilst she tended her sick husband. The girl is healthy. In fact, hrhm, in fact ... Well, Mrs. Whitecliff left a letter, asking me to contact you. She claims that you promised to ... Please excuse me, Lady Carter! It seems you promised to take care of the girl if something happened to her mother. When I learned from Mr. Whitney that you are in Bridgetown, I undertook to bring the girl here.”

Mr. Rawling was red in the face and sweating. He’d had no way of knowing that the Captain had since married, and the whole situation was highly embarrassing.

Tony remembered his words well. It had been shortly after he was made acting Captain of the Medusa. He had promised to take care of Emily if anything happened to Rose.

“The girl is here?” he temporised.

“Yes, indeed. I left her in the inn where I am lodging. The innkeeper’s wife is looking after her.”

“It is indeed so that I promised Mrs. Whitecliff, then Mrs. Mulcahy, to look after her daughter if something happened to her. As you will appreciate, this is something I need to discuss with Lady Carter.”

“Certainly, Sir Anthony. I regret being the bearer of such bad news. I shall stay in the Peacock Inn for a few days, until the post packet will return to Kingston.”

“You will hear my decision within the next days, Mr. Rawling,” Tony said solemnly.

After Rawling had left, Tony looked at Harriet. Her eyebrows were raised, indicating her curiosity.

“Well, you knew about Rose Mulcahy, didn’t you?” Tony asked, temporising.

Harriet nodded.

“Yes, I remember her. I’m very sorry, darling. I know she meant something to you.”

“Yes, she ... she believed in me. She was a good woman, a good mother. Her life had been harsh; her parents had died when she was small. That’s why she was afraid for her daughter if something happened to her. I promised her to take care of Emily.”

Harriet shrugged.

“Then you must keep your promise. Just answer me one question, Tony: do you think the girl might be your child?”

Tony shook his head.

“That was what I thought at first, but Rose assured me that I couldn’t be the father.”

Harriet nodded.

“Let’s have a look at the girl. How old is she?”

“She was born in ‘98, she’s eight.”

“The poor girl. She must be terribly frightened,” Harriet said.


Emily did not remember Tony — she had been less than three years old when she had last seen him. She stood in the living room, in front of Mr. Rawling, who held her skinny shoulders. Tony recognised the doll that she kept clutched to her chest. It had been six years ago when he had given Emily that doll.

One look at the girl also dispelled any suspicion that she might be his daughter. The girl did not resemble Tony or his parents. Apparently, Harriet went through the same evaluation, for she heaved a small sigh of relief.

“Emily, do you remember me at all?” Tony asked gently.

The red curls danced as the girl shook her head.

“Do you remember the house you lived in, in Coopers Alley, before your mother married Mr. Whitecliff?”

Here, Emily nodded, a brief smile playing around her mouth.

“It was a nice house. Mrs. Chalmers, next door, let me play in her yard. She had a swing.”

Tony nodded, thinking of how to continue.

“What is the name of your doll, Emily?”

Alarmed, the girl pressed the doll against her chest again.

“Betsy,” she mumbled.

“And do you remember how you got Betsy?”

Suddenly, the girl’s eyes went big. The blue and gold uniform, the voice, and Tony’s face combined with her blurred memory. She pointed at Tony.

“You’re the Captain!” she blurted.

Tony smiled with relief.

“Yes, I am. You and your mother were living in my house, back then. Your mother looked after my house. We were good friends, too. It was on the same evening when you got Betsy, when your mother asked me to take care of you if anything happened to her. That’s why you are here now. My wife and I would like to take care of you.”

Emily looked at Harriet who smiled tentatively at the girl.

“You’re pretty,” she stated. “My Mum was pretty, too.”

“Yes, she was,” Harriet said softly. “I never spoke to her, but I saw her once in the market, many years ago. I shall have a baby soon, Emily. Will you stay with us and help me take care of the baby?”

Emily’s eyes went big again. Unable to speak, she just nodded eagerly. Mr. Rawling heaved a sigh of relief.

“I have prepared papers, Sir Anthony. Will you accept her as your ward?”

Tony looked at Harriet briefly. She nodded.

“That would be the best.”

“Then, there is the question of the trust fund. I have taken care of it over the past three years, and with good returns.”

Tony weighed the question.

“My home is in Portsmouth, now, and that’s where we shall live again eventually. I would ask you to transfer the balance of the fund into the care of your colleague, Mr. Ebenezer Hogsbotham. Mr. Hogsbotham handles my affairs.”

“Very well, Sir Anthony. I have had dealings with Mr. Hogsbotham, back in ‘03. I can use the same routes of transfer. Should the fund still be for the benefit of Emily Whitecliff?”

“Certainly, Mr. Rawling, payable upon her becoming of age or her marriage.”

Rawling nodded.

“Quite!” he said, rather pompously.

Suddenly, Tony realised that for Mr. Rawling, dealing with Captain Sir Anthony Carter, KCB, was a highlight of his professional career. Rawling’s usual clientele consisted of Kingston’s merchants and a few master-owners of small trading vessels.

“I must thank you, Mr. Rawling, for the handling of this sad affair. I ask you to imburse yourself from my account for the costs incurred on this trip.”

Rawling still managed Tony’s earnings from the partnership with the Whitney & Cº shipping line. The worthy man, however, lifted his hands in protest.

“I could never do that, Sir Anthony. Poor Mr. Whitecliff contracted the dreaded fever whilst on duty for our firm. It was the least I could do for his daughter, to deliver her into your care.”

Tony nodded. “I shall certainly not interfere with what you see as your gentlemanly obligation. It confirms the excellent opinion that I always had of you and your firm.”

Rawling bowed in response, blushing pink. “I shall undertake to transfer the proceeds from Mr. Whitecliff’s estate into the trust fund for the girl, as soon as the estate is closed.”

“I am convinced that everything will be in excellent order, as always,” Tony responded.

Mr. Rawling took his leave, then, promising to visit once more before his return to Kingston. Harriet summoned Jenny Morgan.

“Jenny, this is Emily. She is the daughter of a friend of Sir Anthony. She will be our ward. You will have to share your room with her and help her settle in.”

Jenny looked at the girl, and a smile lit up her face.

“Yes, m’lady, I can take care of her.” She turned to the little girl and held out her hand. “Emily, I’m Jenny. I’ll look after you.”

Emily looked at the girl and nodded mutely. Jenny helped her with the valise that held her clothes and other worldly possessions.

“Please take stock of her clothes, Jenny,” Harriet told the girl. “Let me know if she needs things.”

“Yes, m’lady,” Jenny said cheerfully.

The transfer of Eric Johnsen to the Captain’s gig and his frequent visits to his Captain’s quarters, to deliver messages, had changed Jenny Morgan’s outlook on life. Right now, her life was as close to perfect as it had ever been, and Jenny was eager not to jeopardise her newly found happiness. Hence, she did everything in her power to become indispensable to Harriet.

For Harriet, having the girl was a godsend. True, she had her faithful maidservant to look after her clothes and to comb her hair, but she was a simple soul. By contrast, Jenny was quick-witted and resourceful, always anticipating Harriet’s needs. This late in her pregnancy, Harriet relied on Jenny with the running of the household.

In the following days, the sight of Jenny running about the house with Emily in her wake became a common spectacle. With all the eagerness of an eight year-old, Emily strove to emulate Jenny, so much in fact, that Harriet became worried that the small girl might do too much.

September had arrived, and Harriet’s pregnancy was approaching term rapidly. She was big with child now, and mostly confined to their quarters. The daily visits of Lucy and Amanda helped Harriet to cope. Lucy was very active in Bridgetown’s society, and she fed Harriet and Amanda the gossip of the town.

For instance, Brigadier Selkirk had left Bridgetown for London, it was said, with his family and servants. His family owned a “rotten borough” in Lincolnshire, and he represented it in Parliament. Bridgetown in general did not overly mourn his departure.

The new governor was seen frequently with a Mrs. Elvira Pritchard, a widow and substantial landowner, and Bridgetown’s leading citizens expected a speedy engagement.

This morning, Tony had left early, to oversee a corporal punishment on board the Asia, and Harriet did not expect him back before evening. She did not mind. She had felt better the day before, quite active and upbeat, in fact. Now, Harriet sat at the breakfast table, enjoying a cup of freshly brewed coffee, a taste she had acquired during the last months. One thing she liked about Barbados was the cheap sugar; it cost only a fraction of what the merchants in England charged. Thus, her coffee was sweetened to her liking, and she felt extremely well.

She had not finished her cup when her unlikely servant, Jenny, announced Lucy. Harriet was still wearing a light dressing gown over her nightshirt, but she did not bother changing. After all, Lucy had seen her in all states of undress before.

Lucy gave her sitting friend a hug.

“You look upbeat, Harriet.”

“Well, I am. I feel ... well, upbeat,” Harriet answered with a smile.

Just as she said this, Harriet felt a hint of contraction in her abdominal muscles.

“I should have kept my mouth shut,” she grinned wryly.

Lucy looked her question.

“Just a little contraction,” Harriet explained. “I haven’t had one of those IN DAYS!”

She almost shouted the last words, suddenly feeling a much stronger spasm. Harriet breathed deeply.

“Are you quite all right, dearest?” Lucy inquired.

“Yes ... No! I’ve not had a contraction this strong so far.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.