In the Navy - Cover

In the Navy

Copyright© 2005/2020 to Argon

Chapter 6: Love Lost and Found

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 6: Love Lost and Found - The story of a young officer, Anthony Carter, in the British Royal Navy during the Napoleonic Wars. Inspired by the novels by C.S. Forester. First in the Anthony Carter Universe.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Military   Oral Sex  

Tony reported to the Admiralty and, after waiting for an hour, was admitted to the office of the secretary, Mr. Nepean. For a nerve wrecking ten minutes, that gentleman read and reread the report. In the end, he looked at Tony over the top of the document.

“Obviously, somebody here at the Admiralty made a poor decision. Leaving behind parts of a convoy is usually not our policy.” He waved aside Tony’s attempt to explain. “As I said, you acted under direct orders and no blame attaches to you. It is to your credit that you smoked out that pirate’s lair. And a prize captured, too. Well done! Your prize can run dispatches. I shall recommend that the Navy will purchase her.

“In the meantime, Medusa will join the advance detachment of the Channel Fleet. At the moment, we only have the Hotspur sloop under Commander Bugler to watch Brest, with the Clorinda frigate on her way, too. You will join both ships at that station, patrol the goulet and report the preparations the French are making. I shall give you a week in harbour for repairs and victualling. There’s no telling when you will be back in port. Your orders will be written tomorrow. And now I have to bid you farewell, Captain. Continue your good service.”

“Aye aye, Sir. Thank you.” was Tony’s only possible reply to this rather cavalier dismissal.

He next targeted his steps to Cavendish Square. A uniformed footman opened the door and informed him that the family was not residing in London at the moment. Then he stepped back. When he returned, he produced a sealed letter.

“This letter was left in my care. I was ordered to hand it to you, Sir. I am most sorry that I cannot be of more help to you. Good day!”

With that, the door was closed and Tony stood in the street with the letter in his hands, none the wiser. Quickly, he opened the envelope. To his surprise, it was not written by Harriet, but by Lady Lambert.

“My dear Captain Carter,” he read, “it it with deep regret that I have to inform you that my daughter has agreed to marry the Honourable Rupert Palmer, eldest son and heir of Lord Brougham. The wedding took place on the 9th of August after a very brief engagement. My daughter has been ill for some time and I would ask you, for our old friendship’s sake, not to try and interview her. Harriet made it quite clear that she cannot talk to you, for reasons on which I cannot discuss. I ask you therefore not to exacerbate an already very embarrassing situation. Please be assured that my husband and I will remain your friends.

Yours in friendship

Eleanor Lambert”

Tony was quite aghast and trying to comprehend. He reread the letter twice before the impact settled in on him. His mood, already darkened by the haughty treatment he had received at the Admiralty, shifted into a cold fury. Harriet had betrayed him! Not only that, but she had humiliated him. Thoughts of seeking her out, challenging her husband to a duel, killing him, entered his enraged mind. He walked to the harbour in a brisk step, thinking of what to do and how, his mind a veritable maelstrom of dark thoughts.

Nevertheless, it was that walk that saved his sanity. While stomping along his way, realisation set in. There was nothing he could do. Harriet’s marriage was a fait accompli. Nobody knew about their secret promises. If he, however, started a scene, the laugh would only be on him.

To keep his dignity he must show no hurt. He must not give Harriet the satisfaction of making a fool of himself. He would act unperturbed. It would be difficult, since. thinking of her cut into his chest with a physical pain.

Another thought hit him. Andrew Lambert would know about this. He briefly contemplated a revenge by accusing his second lieutenant of dereliction of duty for the affair with Lucy Gutteridge. But he knew that he could not do this. He would not exact a revenge by ruining an innocent and loyal officer.

When he reached the harbour, he was thoroughly soaked in sweat with the exertion and the emotional uproar. His gig was waiting and he transferred to Medusa. After changing his soaked shirt, he called his officers to his cabin and informed them of their new orders. He was curt to the point of being abrasive. He delegated the tasks necessary for the refitting of the ship after a very long voyage. They needed to renew almost their entire supplies and they needed to do this fast. A week was barely enough time. In the middle of the discussion, Lieutenant Carson spoke up.

“Sir, while you were ashore, I received orders to report to the Admiralty. They’ll make me Commander, Sir, and I have to take command of my new ship as soon as possible.”

Tony forced a smile on his face.

“Congratulations, Mr. Carson! Yet, as you will understand, I cannot allow you to leave this ship before we had a chance to toast you. Giles! A bottle of wine and glasses, quickly!”

The wine appeared, and the officers toasted the newest commander and cheered him. Tony shook his hand and thanked him for his good and loyal service. Then Mr. Carson touched his hat.

“Permission to leave ship, Sir?”

“Permission granted. Good luck, Commander!”

When Carson had exited the cabin, Tony looked at Andrew Lambert significantly.

“Congratulations to the new Nº1! It’s always better to be promoted through an advancement, rather than a death. You’ll have a week in port to acquaint yourself with your new duties. I’ll rely on you to keep Medusa in good shape.”

Andrew Lambert swallowed hard.

“Could I have a word with you in private, Sir?”

Tony nodded, and the other officers filed out of the after cabin.

“Sir, I have received a letter from my mother about, well, about my sister and what she did. I am truly mortified, Sir. I would understand it, if you wanted me to leave the Medusa.”

“Andrew, let us not pretend that this matter did not hurt me,” Tony began in a strained voice, “but I need a loyal and competent Nº 1. You are as innocent of this unpleasant affair as any man in this ship. I trust you and I need you. So, unless you want to leave us for a different reason... ?”

“No Sir. Your trust makes me proud, and I shall not disappoint you.”

“I am sure you won’t. Carry on, Mr. Lambert!”

“Aye aye, Sir!”

Perhaps it was a good thing that Tony and his crew had to work hard to make Medusa ready for sea again. After a few days, the feeling of loss had all but left his conscious thinking. Yet, the bitterness was only lurking under the surface, waiting to break through.

Perhaps it was fate, perhaps simple coincidence. Tony had visited the Admiralty to check for any last minute changes to his orders, and he was walking through Whitehall. Turning a corner he was almost face to face with Harriet Palmer. A portly young man was at her side. His red face and watery eyes bespoke an intimate acquaintance with good food and drink. He saw that his wife and the strange navy officer stared at each other.

“Do you know this gentleman, Harriet? Why don’t you introduce us?”

“I am Captain Anthony Carter, at your service,” Tony replied with flat voice.

“Rupert Palmer, nice to make your acquaintance. Do you know my wife?”

Harriet was still speechless, and her face was beyond pale. It was Tony who answered. He spoke in a barely audible voice for fear of letting his emotions show.

“Yes indeed, Mr. Palmer. I had the the privilege to be of assistance to Sir Richard’s family, back in ‘96 when he was Commander in Chief in Kingston, Jamaica.”

Harriet found her voice again.

“Yes, he saved our lives in a hurricane.”

Rupert Palmer looked at his wife with a fleeting expression of disgust on his face. This was not lost to Tony’s eyes. Add to that Harriet’s pale face and the pain in her eyes, and Tony realised that hers was not a marriage of love. Inwardly, he shrugged. Obviously, she had married her husband for his prospects.

“Is that so, Captain?” Palmer asked without much interest. “Then I have to thank you, too. Why don’t you visit us for tea? I am sure, my wife will love to talk about the old times, eh?”

The tone conveyed that Mr. Palmer was none too enthusiastic.

“I am most sorry, Mr. Palmer, but I am about to leave the harbour. I only just now received my final orders at the Admiralty. Perhaps another time.”

“Pity. Maybe next time you’re in London, Captain. Been a pleasure. Have a safe journey and prize monies galore, eh!”

“Thank you, Mr. Palmer, Mrs. Palmer. Good day.”

The Palmers resumed their walk, but were stopped in their tracks when Tony hailed after them.

“Mrs. Palmer, have you lost this?”

Harriet Palmer turned, visibly shaken.

“What would that be?” she asked with a faltering voice.

“Oh, only this medallion. It bears you image, if I’m not mistaken.”

He held the medallion that Harriet had once given him as a token of her love.

“Keep it,” she managed to say.

“Oh I couldn’t. That would not be in good taste. And now, if you will excuse me, fare well.”

The panic in Harriet’s face somehow pleased him and he turned to leave. Now, he was held back by Rupert Palmer.

“What is this business with this medallion, Captain? Is there anything I should know? I have never seen this medallion before and perhaps you can explain this.”

“I’m afraid that I cannot answer this. Have a good day!”

That would take some explaining for Harriet Palmer he thought grimly while he strode towards the harbour. She had it coming, he tried to convince himself. Still, the look of pain and hurt in her eyes followed him over the next days.

When Medusa left the pool of London that afternoon, nobody on board knew that it would be a very brief journey. They reached their station off Brest after five days and found the frigate Clorinda and the sloop Hotspur already patrolling the Goulet, the entrance to the harbour of Brest. They learned that hostilities had commenced already. Hotspur‘d had a skirmish with a big French frigate, the Loire, but had been able to escape. Captain Hosier of the Clorinda was the senior officer at the station and he ordered that the three ships should take turns patrolling the narrow estuary.

Three days later, on a misty morning, Medusa was running slowly up the Goulet against a strong ebb tide when the lookout spotted a ship approaching from Brest. It was good that Medusa was ready for action, her guns run out, as always when she patrolled the narrow enemy waterway. Tony suspected that the French captain planned to surprise the small Hotspur which had patrolled the Goulet the day before, unaware that he would face an English frigate instead.

There were only seconds to prepare for the encounter. Medusa tacked and then, as the Loire closed in, turned. Both ships were a pistol shot apart from each other, on parallel courses, when both broadsides exploded in fire and smoke.

The encounter had come about so suddenly that nobody felt any fear. On one hand, Tony was confident that his experienced crew would prevail. On the other hand, he felt a strange fatalism. So what if he fell today? Nobody cared about him anyway. With a conscious effort he forced those glum thoughts away. He began to walk the deck encouraging his crew, but he was also acutely aware of the navigational hazards of a gun battle in these narrow waters. The broadsides became ragged, since the better gun crews fired and loaded faster. The continuous firing made it hard for the officers to keep a cool head. Once again, the seasoned British officers and crew had an edge over the French.

Through the curtain of powder smoke, they could see the main mast of the enemy tumble and collapse. This was their opportunity! With the sails of the broken mast hanging over the gun ports, the French could not fire for fear of igniting the canvas.

Tony gave orders to shorten sail and close in on the enemy. A final broadside was fired with grapeshot, and when the ships crashed into each other, the English swarmed over the side to board the French frigate.

Leading the charge, Tony immediately found himself in the thick of fighting, and the fencing lessons and daily practice paid off him as he parried cutlasses and pikes, slashing and thrusting with his fine Jamaican blade. Step by step the attackers forced the decimated French crew back towards the quarter deck.

Now the French captain came forward to challenge Tony. He was a good swordsman, and they circled each other for minutes, attacking and counter attacking. At last, Tony saw his chance when the French captain lunged again. He side-stepped the thrust, and with a backhanded swing of his sword hit the neck of his adversary with a fatal blow.

Now, a wave of Royal Marines boarded the Loire and joined the fight, and it was this final onslaught that broke the defence. The French, or what was left of them, surrendered and were herded into the ship’s hold to be guarded by the Marines. The seamen in the boarding party made haste to get the Loire under sail again. Once the ship was under control, the Medusa and her prize made for the open sea, and Tony was able to assess the damage.

Medusa had suffered several shot holes under the waterline, and while they could be plugged provisionally, she needed to be docked for permanent repairs. Therefore, after a brief exchange with Captain Hosier, the Medusa sailed for Portsmouth, with her prize following her under the command of Andrew Lambert. The wind favoured them, and they reached Portsmouth after just two days. When the two frigates entered the harbour, the Loire flying the Red Ensign over the Tricolore, the church bells rang, and the crews of the navy ships at anchor cheered them.

It was the first naval victory in the newly resumed war and as such, significant. When the wounded and the prisoners had been landed, both ships were docked for the necessary repairs. An Admiralty agent assessed the Loire. She was a large frigate and almost new and he determined her fair value at £11.000. One quarter of this was the captain’s share, almost £3000.

Tony was a wealthy man now, his total fortune added up to almost £10,000. He would be able to buy an estate in England and his thoughts began to move in this direction. A week later, a messenger wearing the uniform of the Royal Household delivered a message to “Captain Anthony Carter, Esq.” to report at St. James Palace “as soon as convenient”, meaning of course, as fast as he could.

Andrew Lambert also received orders to report to the Admiralty, and the Port Admiral, Sir Charles “Dreadnought” Foster, provided them with passes for the post chaise to London.

Tony already had an idea of what awaited him, and he wore his best uniform when he reported to the guards the next morning. He was led to the audience hall and presented to the king.

George III had been battling madness for a few years, but he seemed lucid on this morning. Tony desperately tried to remember all he knew about courteous behaviour. He was never to turn his back on the king, he knew. He was also very conscious of the fact that even his best uniform was sorely lacking elegance compared with what the other gentlemen in attendance wore. But then the king spoke to him and he tried his best to get his wits together.

“We congratulate you on your brave conduct, Captain. We are very pleased with your service and we have deigned to show our appreciation of your excellent conduct.”

“Your Majesty is far too kind,” Tony managed to say in response.

“Kneel, Sir!” a man in a purple coat commanded.

When Tony knelt, his head bowed, he felt the accolade and the words that proclaimed him to be Sir Anthony Carter, Companion of the Bath. A ribbon and a small star were fixed to his breast, and a purple coat was placed over his shoulders. When he stood again, the king smiled at him.

“My felicitations, Sir Anthony.”

“My heartfelt thanks, Your Majesty!”

Then he was led away, while another officer, a dragoon, was ushered before the king. Meanwhile, Tony was receiving the congratulations from several officials and then found himself face to face with the Earl of St. Vincent.

“My congratulations, Sir Anthony!”

“Thank you, milord.”

“I am sorry to drag you away, Captain, but I need to give you your new orders.”

“Certainly, milord. I suppose we can leave?”

“Of course we can. Do not fool yourself. The people here have already forgotten you. It’s a damned madhouse, that’s what it is! Let’s go.”

A coach was waiting outside the palace to bring them to Whitehall and to the Admiralty. On the short way, the Earl already gave Tony the first pointers.

“You will sail for San Domingo. Boney’s brother-in-law has left a mess there. His expedition force no longer exists and the Blacks own the island again. I want you to contact the Black leaders and see what they are up to. Offer them a non-aggression treaty. If they don’t bother us, neither will we bother them. Have them know, however, that we shan’t tolerate piracy. You will hear more at the Foreign Office this afternoon.”

Tony perked his ears at that. This would be an important mission, no doubt.

“You can transfer your crew to the Frenchman you captured, the Loire. The reports from the dockyard say that Medusa has to undergo a more lengthy repair. She’s been in continuous service for over seven years, and she urgently needs a revision. We do not have the time to wait that long. Besides, that Frenchman is the better ship anyway. We shall send you some replacements for the officers and crews you lost.”

“Milord, I did not lose officers,” Tony interjected.

“Yes, but you will,” the Earl smiled, “young Lambert will be posted as Captain in the Medusa once she’s repaired. On the surface, it’s a compliment to you, but we also have to make my old friend, Sir Richard Lambert, happy, eh?”

Tony sighed.

“I am sure, Andrew Lambert will be a good captain for the Medusa. Yet, I need at least one experienced officer, milord. I lost two First Lieutenants in a month.”

“We have the right man for you. Mr. Fortescue.”

“Sounds rich, milord,” Tony remarked.

“Indeed. A sprig of the nobility. Has experience, though. His last appointment was flag lieutenant for Sir James Saumarez. They did not get along, and Sir James wanted to get shot of him. First Lieutenant in a frigate will be a splendid new start for the young man, and that will please his uncle, Lord Parry.”

“Who is a Lord Commissioner of the Admiralty.”

“Precisely, Carter. It always amazes me to watch how flawlessly the cogs of nepotism interact.”

St. Vincent’s cynicism was blatant.

Tony’s head was whirling already, but when they reached the Admiralty he was whisked away by a succession of admirals and secretaries who gave him instructions, written and oral. Then, he was sent to the Foreign Office where a real Undersecretary of State took time out of his schedule to give Tony information on the political situation on San Domingue and the aims His Majesty’s Government were pursuing. His Lordship was delighted to hear that Tony spoke a little French and Spanish and was aware of the overall situation in the Caribbean.

It was early evening when a tired and famished Tony Carter left Whitehall. The Admiralty had secured a room for him at the Royal George Inn where the post chaise to Portsmouth would pick him up on the next morning. After changing his shirt and uniform coat, he repaired to the guest room and ordered a dinner worthy of the occasion. He was delighted when Andrew Lambert entered the guest room.

“They told me that you were lodged here, and I wanted to offer my felicitations, Sir Anthony.”

“Well, let me congratulate you, too, Captain Lambert! Have a seat! We have a lot to celebrate.”

“Yes, indeed, thank you, Sir Anthony.”

It was a nice evening. Over wine and cheese they discussed and compared the qualities of Medusa and the Loire. When the professional topics were exhausted, talk turned to personal matters.

“I heard that you met my sister and her husband, Sir. She was very hurt when you gave her back that medallion. At first I thought she had it coming, the way she treated you, but something is wrong and I am worried about her. I have never seen her so subdued.”

“I suppose it was stupid and petty of me to embarrass her,” Tony admitted. “I shouldn’t have done it. Well, there’s no use crying over spilled milk. What’s with the girl, Lucy?”

“Everything is cleared up,” Andrew beamed. “I wanted to deliver her into my parent’s care, but my sister surprised me by offering her to stay with her. Father wrote to the judge in Winchester and her sentence was remanded. She is attending a school to complete her education. I suppose, now that I am a Captain, we can become engaged.”

“You really love the girl, then?”

“Yes. You know her, Sir. She is a good girl, and brave.”

“You know, I wish you all the luck. Should I be in England when you marry her, I will gladly attend the wedding. That is, if your family approves.”

“They will, of course. They are very proud of you. Mother would have liked you as her son in law. She is not enthusiastic about Rupert Palmer. He is supposed to be a gambler, and rumour has it that he has squandered most of his fortune. I think Harriet made a big mistake, if it was her decision.”

“Well, that cannot be changed. Enough of this. Shall we have another bottle?”

“I’m sorry, Sir Anthony, but I need to get on my way.”

“Right. I had better turn in as well. It has been quite a demanding day. I will finish this glass though. But don’t let me keep you. Thank you for dropping by. I wish you all the best for your new command!”

“Thank you, Sir Anthony. Good bye!”

When Andrew Lambert had left, Tony looked at his fob watch. It was nearly 8 o’clock. It was not yet time to turn in. Idly, he let his gaze sweep over the guest room.

Across from his own table, an elderly gentleman was sitting with a beautiful young woman. She was wearing expensive jewellery and an excellently tailored dress that drew attention to her trim figure. Although she was by no means flat chested, she had a body that did not need a corset. Her chestnut coloured hair contrasted nicely with her creamy skin and bright blue eyes. A generously proportioned nose and full, red lips completed anattractive picture.

The gentleman was obviously courting the young woman. Tony supposed her to be an actress on a night out with an admirer. While he watched the couple surreptitiously, the peaceful tete a tete was suddenly interrupted when a stately lady entered the common room and confronted the pair.

“Well, Mortimer, why don’t you introduce me to this woman?” she asked belligerently.

The young woman blushed with embarrassment, but the older man was literally squirming on his chair. When neither of them found words, Tony stood.

“I am afraid there is a misunderstanding, Madam. The young lady is my guest. She only joined your husband briefly when he professed his admiration for her acting.”

He pointed at his table which was clearly set for two.

“Yes, indeed, dear,” the old man chimed in hastily. “It was just a chance meeting. I recognised her from the wonderful performance that she gave at the Drury Lane Theatre last week. Don’t you remember her? She gave the Ophelia.”

His wife was almost convinced, but still suspicious.

“And whose plate is that on your table?” she asked her husband.

“Roger Willcox, dear. He dined with me. We had a talk about some business that he wishes me to enter.”

The lady was now in retreat.

“I am most sorry if I offered any offence to anybody. I shall remember my manners better next time. Shall we leave now, or do you wish to have some more wine?”

Mortimer almost choked. “No dear, I was finished. Let us leave.” He turned to Tony and the young woman. “Please excuse the misunderstanding. Sir, Miss, good night.”

They left and the young actress eyed Tony for a moment before sauntering over to his table. Tony rose and held her chair while she sat down. She smiled up at him.

“That was very nice of you to interfere on my behalf. That was very embarrassing. I hate that part of my profession. Have you seen me in the theatre?”

“No, I am afraid not, madam. I am rather new to London. My roots are in Kingston, Jamaica.”

“Vying for a command at the Admiralty? London’s full of captains such as you.”

She smiled to take any sting out of these words.

“Oh, no. I have a command. If you want to know, I came to London on royal orders. His Majesty deigned to make me a Companion of the Bath. Sir Anthony Carter, at your service.”

The actress’s eyes lit up. “You captured that French frigate off Brest, didn’t you? I read about it in the Morning Chronicle just yesterday.”

Tony admitted that he had.

“You are all alone on such an evening?”

“As you could see, Madam, I dined with a fellow officer and friend. But apart from him, I have neither friends nor family in London. But you did not tell me your name.”

“Anita Heyworth.”

“I must remember to visit the theatre when I return to London.”

“Admit it. You never heard of me in your life!”

“Guilty as charged, Madam. As I said, I am from Jamaica and I spent the sum total of three weeks in London in my entire life.”

“This is quite amusing. Half the cavaliers of London would give their right eye for the privilege of dining with me, yet here I am sitting with the one man who has never heard of me.”

“Does that hurt your vanity?” Tony asked, cocking his head.

“Immensely,” the woman laughed. “What shall we do now?”

“Well, I could order another bottle of wine. Else, I could walk you home.”

“First one, then the other, if that suits you, Captain.”

“I wouldn’t know of a more delightful way to spend the evening,” Tony answered and he ordered another bottle and a new plate of cheese.

For the next hour and more they continued their conversation. She gave Tony the gossip of London. Among other things, he found out to his secret delight that Rupert Palmer had spent more than £1,000 on gifts for the lovely Miss Heyworth, without the intended success as she assured Tony.

She found Tony Carter a good listener and was surprised that he did not boast about his achievements. The men she usually met, her admirers, never tired of telling her how important they were. This man, however, seemed reluctant to talk about himself, almost shy.

When it was time for the landlord to close, Anita Heyworth had decided to embark on a little adventure of her own. Tony agreed to accompany her to her lodgings. It was not far and they walked the short distance in a companionable silence. Tony had a vague idea that his new acquaintance might be interested in him. At her door, she hesitated for a moment, but then she put her hand on Tony’s arm.

“Won’t you ask me whether you may come in? You know, usually the men beg me to invite them.”

When Tony looked into her bright blue eyes, he was surprised to see that she awaited his answer anxiously, that she actually feared rejection. He simply smiled at her and bent down to kiss her full red lips. He felt how her lips began to smile under his kiss, and then she pushed him away at arm’s length.

“I almost thought I had lost my touch, Captain,” she laughed, obviously at ease again. She became serious. “Do not misunderstand this situation. I am an actress. I have to date some of my more generous admirers. But those dates end at this door. Always. I don’t know why I feel different towards you, but I do. Yet, when you enter my lodgings, you must promise me never to brag about this night to anybody. Will you promise that?”

“Whatever will happen tonight will stay between us two. That I promise.”

“Come in then, Tony. Shall I call you Tony?”

“By all means, yes,” he answered while he followed her.

Her lodgings had several rooms, well kept and with good quality furniture. Miss Heyworth had taste and generous admirers, that much was a given. She led him straight to her bedroom where she bade him sit on her bed and get comfortable.

He complied, taking off his heavy uniform coat. He watched while she carefully removed what make up she wore and combed her lustrous hair. Slowly, he loosened his stock and unbuttoned his shirt. He kicked off the buckled shoes and pushed down his tight fitting breeches. Sitting naked on her bed, he watched as she, too, shed her dress, stockings and undergarments, until she stood before him in all her naked glory.

“I can already see that you appreciate the view,” she taunted him, looking pointedly at his swelling rod. “You are not shy, are you? Most men cover their privates when they are naked.”

Tony laughed shortly.

“My hands are not big enough anyway,” he stated modestly.

“My, you are a saucy fellow,” Anita giggled. “Let us not waste our time, then.”

Anita joined Tony on the bed. He moved up and she lay beside him, kissing him. Those kisses heated up when Tony began to caress her pert breasts. He moved his mouth down to her throat, then, and kissed her neck and her shoulders.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.