T.R.E.S - Cover

T.R.E.S

Copyright© 2005 by Paul Phenomenon

Chapter 39: Nicole

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 39: Nicole - Sandy remembers her past lives, all 22 of them that span more than one thousand years. Josh, her brother, is an empath. While teenagers, they share their secrets and bodies and fall in love. But circumstances separate them. Nicole, a telepath, meets and falls in love with Josh, and then helps Josh and Sandy come together again. The three of them form a plural marriage. TRES is their love story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie  

When my eyes opened, I scanned the room. Josh and Sandy were still asleep, but Darren was missing. I search for him and found him with his mother. They were making love. Wanda was asleep. My beloved father, too, but Jessie was awake - barely. After taking care of my morning duties, I slipped on a robe and left the room and the house. My scan had also told me Pierre and Grace were up and about. They were in the communal kitchen. Pierre had the makings for eggs benedict, Josh's favorite breakfast food, but he was prepared to fill just about any order. He and Grace were talking.

It was kind of Nicole to order enough food for the party to feed the homeless, Grace said.

Pierre chuckled. I wonder if they'll be able to handle the rich food we'll serve them?

Hah! To live the way they do, they've got to have cast-iron stomachs.

You're excited about tonight, aren't you?

Yes. Are you sure you're all right with us joining them?

Yes.

Sandy told me it would be a bacchanalia, an orgy, Pierre. I'll probably fuck everyone. Will seeing me with Josh bother you, for instance?

He chuckled. Will seeing me with Nicole or Sandy bother you?

She squirmed in her seat. The discussion was turning her on. I slowed my pace. I wanted to hear more before I interrupted them.

No, Grace said. Her attitude told me she wanted Sandy or me eating her while Pierre fucked each of us.

What did you think of Darren? Grace asked.

I liked him. He fits with the three of them, and he fits Sandy's concept of her man of the world. I'm happy for her.

I'll fuck him, too. Seeing Nicole sucking him off yesterday morning turned me on. That was so sexy - a quick morning suck. You're looking forward to Nicole's mouth around your hard cock, aren't you?

Yes. Cool it, Grace. You're giving me a hard-on.

She laughed gaily. Good, because my pussy is drooling. Would you like a quick, morning suck?

When I felt Grace rub her hand over her husband's erection, I paused out of sight next to the entrance to the dining room. She unzipped his trousers, reached inside and snaked out his hard-on. He groaned with pleasure when her tongue licked around his crown as she stroked the shaft.

She moved her mouth from his cock with a smack and said, "This is what I'm going to do to Josh and Darren tonight, Pierre."

Her mouth returned to his hard shaft, swallowing half his length.

I'm going to lick Nicole and Sandy's cunt, too, she thought as she reached under her skirt to rub her pussy over her panties.

I peeked around the corner. She was on her knees on a cushion from a chair. I saw what Pierre and Grace had seen when they arrived at the compound yesterday morning, except the roles were reversed.

I stepped quietly into the room.

Pierre saw me first. His eyes widened. I put a finger over my lips, silently telling him to be quiet. Then I shrugged off the robe I was wearing. I was naked under the robe.

Pierre grinned.

I knelt beside Grace and said, "My turn while you get undressed."

After the initial shock, she handed Pierre's cock to me and rose to her feet.

I took him into my mouth and sucked gently. I didn't want him to come too quickly, and he was hot. I was careful to maintain his high state or arousal without pushing him over the edge into an orgasm. Peripherally, I noted clothes fluttering to the floor. When Grace finished undressing herself, she started to remove Pierre's clothing. I had to push his cock from my mouth so he could kick off his white trousers and briefs.

I hopped up on the table with my legs dangling off the end. "I want Pierre in me and your pussy on my face, Grace."

Neither hesitated. Pierre moved between my legs and swiped his cock through my wet cunt, and Grace climbed atop the table and straddled my face on her knees. Her fingers spread her pussy lips as she lowered her cunt to my mouth. At the same time, Pierre slowly pushed his cock inside me. I wrapped my legs around his thighs and pulled him close.

Her cunt is fantastic! Pierre thought.

A fantasy comes true, Grace said to herself. My Pierre is fucking Nicole, and she's eating me.

Pierre was close. He'd come first, so I keyed on him. Grace fooled me, though, when her arousal soared and soon moved closer to orgasm than Pierre. I switched the focus of my attention and rolled my tongue directly over her large clit.

The three of us moaned with pleasure, except a tasty cunt muffled my moan.

That's when I heard another moan. I grinned into Grace's cunt. My stepmother was watching us.

Look at her! Jessie thought. Dagnabit! That's sexy! I felt her fingers at a nipple. She pinched it over her blouse and bra, and then her other hand pressed against her dress and panties. My stepmother was hot! Would she join us?

No. She wanted to, but she loved Pop, and Pop would be disappointed in her if she succumbed to her desires.

I won't join them, but I can come with them, Jessie thought as she reached under her skirt and pushed her panties to the side.

She'd need to hurry. Grace was close. I slowed my active tongue and reduced the length of Pierre's thrusts with my legs. The pads of three of Jessie's fingers became very busy on her clitoris as Grace's hips waved, fucking my flattened tongue.

Grace's hips started to jerk. She was at the edge, and then she was falling off the edge into an orgasmic chasm. I came with her, and Pierre followed me. I felt his semen splash into my cunt as he bellowed with joy. Grace's exclamations of pleasure echoed off the walls.

As I was coming down from my orgasm, Jessie's climax started, and I took it as my second orgasm of the morning. Whew! My stepmother was a comer!

She was also discreet. While still in the throws of her climax, she moved back around the corner and slipped to the floor with her back against the wall. Her fingers remained busy for a few more seconds, and then she relaxed. Grace moved off my face, and Pierre backed out of my cunt. An orgasm times three, and another times two - a nice way to start a day.

That was wild, Nicole, Darren said. Mother enjoyed it, too. My second orgasm this morning surprised her, coming so soon after the first one as it did. Thanks.

You're welcome.

Fifteen minutes later, I was sipping on my first cup of coffee when Jessie stepped into the dining room.

"Sit," I said. "I'll pour a cup of coffee for you."

I set the cup in front of her and took a seat.

"Did you enjoy the show this morning?" I asked.

She blushed. "You know I did."

I laughed, but it was a gentle laugh. I was happy to have some time alone with her. I wanted to talk about the day and evening ahead of us. I told her about the luncheon for the homeless.

"Would you like to help us? You could work the serving line or help Pierre in the kitchen," I said.

"I'll help in the kitchen. Marcus wants to help serve."

"All right. What about tonight? We have a private get-together planned for the party room. All those who enter must be nekkid. I don't think Pop will join the festivities." I grinned. "You're welcome, though."

"Wicked, Nicole, that's what you are," she said with a grin. "I'm sorely tempted, I am, but... uh-uh. I've been true blue, and that'll never change. That's the way Marcus wants it."

"He relented regarding my mother and me."

"True. For you, though, not for your mother."

"Really? I didn't know that."

"Marcus might be uneducated, but he's a smart man, very clever. Street smart, I think it's called. He knew you were like your mother, knew you wouldn't be happy if he said no, so he reluctantly gave in. When your mother died so soon after you and your mother became lovers, he was happy the two of you had your time together. My situation is different. I'll be true blue until the day I die."

I took her hand in mine. "I'm so happy Pop found you, Jessie. I love you, you know."

Tears welled in her eyes. "I love you, too, Nicky." She brushed away a lone sentimental tear that escaped. "By the way, that was a good thing you did for Bill and Ellie."

"Oh, she told you, huh?"

"Yeah, Ellie and I talk."

"Will my brother come around and accept my help?"

"Yeah. Ellie can wrap him around her little finger, especially now she's pregnant. About tonight, don't you worry your pretty head about Marcus and me. We plan ta check out your entertainment room. Marcus saw some movies in your collection he'd like to see again. He sure does like those old Western movies. John Wayne has gotta be his all-time hero. I'll pop up some popcorn, make some tall drinks, and we'll cuddle up and watch a shoot-'em-up-bang on the big-screen TV." She chuckled. "We might even do a little neckin' ourselves."

If not, I might sneak out and peek in the party room for a few minutes.

I laughed. "Peek away. I won't tell on you."

She blushed again. "That was just a thought, Nicky. If I know your father, and I do, we'll have our own little sex party tonight."

I nodded. "Maybe I'll do a little peeking."

She laughed. "Peek away. I won't tell on you."

The line stretched outside and halfway around the block. Bill Roberts had put out the word, and the homeless were coming from far and wide. Why shouldn't they? Lobster bisque soup, shrimp cocktail, an endive salad with goat cheese and olives mixed with a creamy basil dressing to die for, prime rib cut to order with au jus, three-cheese potatoes (a Pierre special), fresh snap beans with almond slivers, and of course, cake and ice cream. Oh, yes, ice tea and root beer - lots of root beer.

Jessie and I helped Pierre in the kitchen, and Bill, Sandy, Darren, Grace and Pop heaped tin plates high. Gloria and Wanda had remained at the compound to continue the intervention.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.