T.R.E.S - Cover

T.R.E.S

Copyright© 2005 by Paul Phenomenon

Chapter 36: Sandy

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 36: Sandy - Sandy remembers her past lives, all 22 of them that span more than one thousand years. Josh, her brother, is an empath. While teenagers, they share their secrets and bodies and fall in love. But circumstances separate them. Nicole, a telepath, meets and falls in love with Josh, and then helps Josh and Sandy come together again. The three of them form a plural marriage. TRES is their love story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie  

"Darren, have you had sex just for the fun of it since you met us?" I asked as we strolled along the white sands of Ipanema Beach in Rio de Janeiro. It was our last day in Brazil. We'd arrived in Rio the night before from Darren's ranch in the Panatel, and we were staying at the Copacabana Palace. We planned to return to New York the next day to attend the opening for Josh's one-man show.

Darren flashed his boyish grin and said, "Only about a hundred times."

"I wasn't talking about sex with Nicole and me. I'm starting to worry about you, Darren. You're becoming fixated on the Johnson women. We have an open relationship based on love, not sexual fidelity."

"I haven't wanted anyone except you and Nicole. You ruined me for other women."

"Of course we have. That doesn't mean you can't have fun with another woman. The trick is finding someone who wants to just have fun without getting too serious and possessive, and that's where our paranormal talents come in handy. From what I've noticed, you pick up on surface thoughts without much trouble. How are you at digging into memories?"

"I'm doing fine with telepathy. I can delve into recent memories, but I'm still struggling with older memories and can't deal with subconscious memories at all. Empathy is another matter. For the most part, empathy beyond simple emotions and sensations remains a mystery to me. I don't know if I'll ever be able to translate attitudes."

"I know what you mean about attitudes. I've decided that learning Josh's brand of empathy is more difficult if you're telepathic at the same time, mostly because probing deeply for memories produces similar results to translating attitudes. You're doing fine, Darren. Just keep practicing, and... Do this. As we walk along the beach, try digging deeper into the memories of the women on the beach, and probe with a purpose." I grinned. "Search for a woman that you're attracted to who'd be open to some sex for the fun of it. Tell me the results of your scans. I'll follow your scan with my own, and check out your findings."

"All right."

Tell me about the blonde wearing the thong bathing suit, I said.

Which one?

The one with the surgically augmented boobs.

A few seconds later, Darren chuckled. She's a prostitute.

I scanned her. Yup, but not a common prostitute. She's a call girl. What about the other blonde?

She's married.

So? Darren, sexually fidelity, for the most part, is a myth. Although married, she could be a candidate for some recreational sex. Dig deeper.

She's a candidate, but I'm not interested.

Why?

The sex wouldn't be fun. She's looking for a revenge fuck. Her husband cheated, and she wants to get even.

I followed his scan with mine. He'd pegged the situation perfectly, but...

Dig a little deeper, I told him.

Darren shook his head in dismay. Her husband isn't the father of their children, and he doesn't know it. While she's getting revenge she'll also be checking out the gene pool for a new biological father for her next child.

You've got it. Hey you're getting pretty good at this.

Yeah, he is. He's a natural, Nicole said. Sandy's right, Darren. Have some sex for the fun of it. We do. Gotta run. This was just a checking visit. I love you, both of you.

I love you, too, Darren said.

She raised her shield, Darren, I said.

Oh. What did she mean by checking visit?

"A couple of times each day, Nicole checks on everyone she loves and cares about to make sure they're all right."

"What a good idea!"

How about the long-legged brunette?

Wow!

I laughed. I thought you'd like the looks of that one. Do you know why?

No. Tell me.

Her body, her hair, some of the facial features. She could be my sister, Darren. Or Nicole's sister. You're just like Josh. You're attracted to a certain look. Fortunately, Nicole and I fit your preference. Check her out.

She's married.

Probe deeper.

Her husband just left to play golf. He'll be gone for five hours.

Check out her emotions and sensations.

She's not unhappy about being left alone, and she's slightly aroused. Hmm, the half-naked bodies on the beach have been giving her ideas. She's on the prowl, Sandy.

Yup. Is she bisexual?

I don't know.

Check her memories, Darren. Has she been with a woman? If so, was the experience pleasant?

No sexual encounters with women in her recent memories. Whoa! Yeah, she's bisexual.

What's the status of her marriage? Does she love her husband?

Yes, I think so. Uh-uh, make that definitely. We just struck out, Sandy.

I'd say just the opposite. Think, Darren. She loves her husband, but she's on the prowl. What does that tell you?

I see what you mean. Perhaps they have an open marriage.

Perhaps? That's a guess, Darren. With our abilities, we should be able to eliminate guessing. Hit her with a deeper probe.

Shucks, I was wrong. She has a faithful husband. But... ah, that's how it is, huh?

Explain.

Her husband is faithful; she isn't. She doesn't equate love and sex. She cheats occasionally, but she's discreet.

Does he know?

No.

Is she a candidate for some sex for the fun of it?

Yes.

Uh-uh, we don't know that yet, Darren, not for sure. When she cheats does she feel guilty? What kind of person is she? Is she vindictive? Aggressive? Submissive? Is she into some sexual kinks that would turn us off? Is she basically good or evil? Honest or dishonest? If she could, would she blackmail us? How's her overall mental health? Physical health, too, especially STDs and AIDS?

Finding the answers to some of those questions is beyond my abilities right now, Sandy.

I chuckled. Mine, too. Besides, time is passing. We have a five-hour window of opportunity. Josh or Nicole could find the answers to those questions in seconds. Nicole's busy. Should we ask Josh for a little help or take our chances?

Josh, are you there? Darren said.

Hey, Darren, how's everything?

Fine. He explained the situation. Can you check her out for us?

A few seconds later, Josh said, Have fun. She's naughty but nice. I might join you.

Please do, I said. We don't have much time. How should we approach her?

She's under the same time constraints, Josh said. Sandy, she'd be more receptive to an approach from a strange woman than a strange man. Darren, make yourself scarce for a few minutes. After Sandy meets her, join them. She's ripe. If she likes what she sees in the two of you, it'll be all over but the shouting because she'd actually prefer a couple to just a woman or man. As I said, have fun.

Her name was Angela Waters. She'd been married three of her twenty-four years, and she and her husband were here on vacation from Chicago, Illinois. She had a college degree in math, so she was smart, and as expected, she was also wary. She used up two of her five hours being careful before accepting Darren's and my invitation to join us in our suite for a drink with sex for the fun of it implied, but not expressed, as the real reason for our invitation.

I do enjoy the dance preceding getting nekkid and getting it on, and Angela was a pretty fair dancer, flirting and backing off, moving from Darren to me with her flirtations. Her dance was more a tango than a striptease - intense but not in-your-face intense.

It was fun being Darren's date for the dance, instead of my brother's. Darren wasn't as confident as Josh would have been in the same situation. Josh would have probed for advantages and used them, cutting to the chase much faster, like he did with the beautiful woman at our island hotel in Belize.

The tango ended, and the imaginary band started a slow, romantic song, and Darren pulled Angela close, moving to the rhythm, and I moved up behind her, brushed her long hair away from her neck. As Darren kissed her lips, my lips danced down her long, long neck. She enjoyed the feel of Darren's erection against her front and my breasts pressed against her back and couldn't decide whom she wanted more, Darren or me. Darren picked up on her ambivalence, understanding how she felt because that's how he was when he was with Nicole and me.

"We both want you," Darren said. "At the same time."

That did it. Clothes flew and the three of us ended up on the large bed with Angela in the middle, right where she wanted to be. Soon, Darren moved his face between her legs while I kissed her and played with her marvelous breasts. They were very sensitive. A probe told me she'd climaxed once in her youth while a girlfriend teased her breasts with hands and mouth without touching her cunt.

That wasn't happening, though, not with Darren's lips and tongue doing the pussy two-step. She climaxed quickly. I came with her but hid my orgasm, and Darren was wise enough to back off his empathic connection with her at the last moment to save his first ejaculation for her mouth or cunt.

You make me proud, I told him silently. Fuck her while she eats me.

Great minds, etcetera, he replied.

I chuckled inwardly and told Angela that I was hot and needed her mouth on me.

"And I need my cock in you," Darren added. "It seems to me, both needs can be satisfied, if you're of like mind, Angela."

Her thoughts told us that she liked our plan - a lot.

I did, too, when her lips and tongue changed the dance to a jitterbug.

She's good, Nicole said.

I'm glad you could join us, I said.

Yeah, me too, Darren said as he moved behind Angela, lifted her hips, and slowly pushed his hard cock into her grasping pussy.

She took his entire length with that one push, and I wondered if her husband was larger than Darren.

Darren laughed silently. A statement like that could cause me to lose my erection.

Uh-uh, Nicole said. When it comes to sex, Darren, you can put your ego in your pocket. That's one of the reasons I love you so much.

Ooh, she's really good at pussy licking! I gushed.

Fucking, too, Darren said.

Her clit needs some attention, Darren, Nicole said.

Darren reached under and fondled her clit while he continued to thrust into her hot cunt. She moaned into my hot cunt.

Yup, a couple of hot cunts, Nicole said.

Three with yours, I said.

Where's Josh? Darren asked.

I'm painting and the sun will set soon. I need the time with the available light. Have fun. I'll join you after the light fades if you're still having fun.

She's close, I said a few minutes later. Key on her everyone. Darren, you're about to experience three simultaneous female orgasms for the first time. You'd better back off one of us, or...

Uh-uh. I want to try it.

I laughed. All right, while you're in la-la land, I'll dine on your come.

And that's precisely what happened, but Darren came around and fucked me while I was still dining. Josh joined us for our last orgasm of the afternoon, and Darren went into sensory overload again.

After Angela hurried away to shower and be fresh for her husband when he returned from his golf game, I said, "Darren, what do you think about sex for the fun of it?"

He laughed heartily. "It's fun."

At my request, my financial advisors met me in New York. For some reason, I'd been concerned about Nicole's next life. She'd remembered her previous life. Would she remember this one during her next? If she did, I wanted to make sure she didn't need to chase the almighty dollar. She could do what I planned to do for her, but her funds were limited. Mine weren't. My wealth had tripled during this life, and I could easily spare the trust fund I planned to set up for her.

After raising my shield, I outlined my request to my advisors, two stuffy older men from the trusted firm in London I'd retained when I was Sir Edward. They nodded and said they'd prepare the papers for my signature for the following day.

Because Nicole would have no choice in the circumstances she'd be forced to accept during her next life, I set up the activation of her fund like I'd set up mine. When her memories arrived in her next life, wherever she was, whoever she was, she could activate the fund with a simple telephone call to a specific number and recite a complex code. My request stipulated that if the code wasn't activated within twenty years of Nicole's death for this life, it would be assumed that her memories didn't follow her into her next life, so the fund would revert to whoever I was at that time. I put twenty-five million dollars in the fund. Depending on how long Nicole lived in this life, the fund could double or triple before she activated it in her next life.

I jotted down the telephone number and code and placed it in a sealed envelope.

"I also want to change my will," I told my advisors. "Please set up a fund for any nieces and nephews I have or will have during this generation, excluding any children my brother, Josh, might have. I'd like my nieces and nephews to have the same independence at age eighteen that my fund allowed me. Make the fund large enough to give each niece and nephew one million dollars on his or her eighteenth birthday, but the bequest must carry one provision. I want them to sign an agreement that precludes them from giving any of the money to the LDS Church. If any of them refuse to sign the agreement, put the million back in my general fund. If they take the money and give any of it to the church, sue their pants off, the church, too."

One older gentleman chuckled. The other grinned.

I gave Nicole the sealed envelope during Josh's one-man show and explained its purpose. Independent in her own right, she accepted the gift in the spirit it was given. I think she shocked a couple of art lovers with the embrace she gave me.

"Memorize the telephone number and code, Nicole. For all you know, you'll be born in absolute poverty or as a Muslim female with no individual rights."

Josh's one-man show was a huge success. All twenty paintings sold during the opening. Soren Thorsen was one of the buyers, which gratified Josh. Soren was effusive with his praise for Josh's work.

"The sun, Josh! You've captured the brilliant but elusive light of the sun," Soren said. "I will hang your painting in a place of honor in our villa."

After Josh thanked him for his kind words, I said, "Soren, we're so pleased you could attend Josh's first one-man show. Will Antonio and Regina arrive later?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.