T.R.E.S - Cover

T.R.E.S

Copyright© 2005 by Paul Phenomenon

Chapter 33: Josh

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 33: Josh - Sandy remembers her past lives, all 22 of them that span more than one thousand years. Josh, her brother, is an empath. While teenagers, they share their secrets and bodies and fall in love. But circumstances separate them. Nicole, a telepath, meets and falls in love with Josh, and then helps Josh and Sandy come together again. The three of them form a plural marriage. TRES is their love story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie  

I waited until she was home before I called her because the crimes I wanted to report weren't time critical.

"Hi, Dot," I said when she answered my call.

"Thank God," she said. "I thought after the fiasco in Greece that you'd decided to find another contact or give up on helping the authorities, period."

"My problem wasn't with you, but with your boss, and I need to apologize to him through you. I threatened him, and that was unconscionable. I was at a bad point in my life, and the loss of innocent lives that could have been avoided tipped the scale and let my vitriol roll out. I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted, but you don't owe my boss an apology. I didn't report your threat. Had I reported it, he would've initiated a worldwide manhunt for you. Over time, I've learned to appreciate and agree with your need and desire for anonymity."

The truth. How about that?

"That being the case, how would you like to join me for dinner. I know about some crimes being perpetrated in Boston that you should look into. I'll tell you all about them over a pleasant meal."

Silence. I'd stunned her.

"Yes! I mean... ah, darn it. Of course, I'll have dinner with you."

"Would it be an imposition to meet me at 21 at seven-thirty. I'll make reservations."

21! That means I must dress up. Hmm, I'll wear my old standby, the black sheath and...

I chuckled. "The black sheath will be fine."

"Argh, I forgot you could read my mind. Okay, I'll meet you. Whom should I ask for?"

"Just give the maitre d' your name. He'll bring you to me. If I haven't arrived, he'll seat you in the bar and take care of you until I get there."

Ah, this is a test. He still doesn't trust me completely. I don't blame him, but... Argh, he heard that, too.

I laughed heartily. "Seven-thirty?"

"Yes, darn it."

I watched the maitre d' guide Special Agent Dorothy Collins to my table. She looked good in her black sheath. The dress molded her feminine figure, and I could see that she'd taken care with her hair and makeup. She was a blonde, sort of, what's called dirty blonde, I think, and she wore her hair long to the middle of her back. Her breasts were large, and the dress exposed substantial cleavage.

She looked surprised when I stood to greet her.

He's a kid, she thought, and then blushed.

I chuckled and helped her into her seat. Leaning to her ear, I said, "I'll be twenty-three next month, if you were wondering."

"I'm sorry," she said as I took my seat. "I can control my big mouth, but controlling my thoughts is beyond me." She looked me in the eye and smiled. "You're young, but you're a handsome man."

"You have a fantastic smile. It lights up your face and eyes."

She blushed. I knew why she blushed because, to protect myself, I'd stayed loosely connected with her since I offered to expose my identity to her, at least my appearance, and off and on as she bathed and dressed to meet me, she'd wondered what I'd look like and if I'd find her sexy or appealing. She'd also masturbated in the bathtub fantasizing about me, and Sandy and I had enjoyed her orgasm.

My comment about her smile pleased her, and I felt tiny chills wander down her spine at my words.

"Thank you," she said and broadened her smile. A waiter took our drink orders. She wanted a martini. To make her laugh, I ordered a root beer. She obliged and laughed gaily.

Fucking kid. Fucking sexy kid. "Oops, I did it again."

"I'm pleased you find me sexy. If memory serves me you're thirty-seven." I'd given her a year. She didn't correct me. "I'm twenty-three. That's only fourteen years difference, which means you're too young to be my mother, Dot. So, relax. Let's enjoy our meal."

Our drinks arrived, and she sipped her martini. I felt the drink warm her as it slid down her esophagus. I didn't like the taste, so I countered the gin with root beer.

"When I picked you for my contact and probed your memories, you weren't married and didn't have a significant other. Has that changed?"

"Not really."

"You'd also quit drinking, but that's changed."

"Not really. I let myself indulge in a drink once in a while." Oh, fuck! The drinking comment refers to that party at the sorority house years ago. I'd forgotten that he'd mentioned the party the first time he called me. "I'm not sure I like you in my head, Dick. Yes, I drank too much and lost control. I submitted to... to what's vulgarly referred to as a gang bang. What I did embarrassed me the next day, so I made a vow to stay in control no matter what, and I've been true to my vow."

"Which is worthy of praise," I said. "Relax, Dot. I don't hold anything you've done against you." I nodded toward a man eating with two other men two tables away. "That distinguished man likes to dress up in women's clothing." I nodded toward a woman sitting with two men in the opposite direction. "That woman is into water sports, and I'm not talking about swimming. She gets off squatting over a man and peeing in his mouth. This room is full of perversions. I picked you as my contact because I appreciated your strength of character. Your youthful shenanigans weren't perversions, just youthful shenanigans. Special Agent Dorothy Collins, you're one of the good guys."

Her eyes met mine and held them. "Thank you. How do you do it? How can you be exposed to sick thoughts and deeds on a daily basis and still remain sane?"

I grinned. "That's easy. I love and I'm loved. Your exposure to sick thoughts and deeds is nearly as constant as mine. How do you remain sane?"

She giggled. "I masturbate a lot."

I was sipping root beer when she shocked me. I coughed and sputtered, and then laughed.

I also heard both Nicole and Sandy laughing in the background, where I'd sent their connections.

Josh, Sandy said, give the lady a break. Take her home and fuck her.

Nicole said, If the truth were known, and I know the truth because I dug around in your attitudes about Special Agent Collins to find the truth, you invited her to dinner with the unexpressed purpose of getting into her panties. She just opened herself enough for you enter, and I'm referring to her pussy, not her mind. Go for it, buddy boy.

Hey, that's my pet name for him, Sandy said.

Well, I just borrowed it.

"Sorry about that," I said to Dot. "You shocked me, and I don't shock easily."

She chuckled wickedly. "Good."

The waiter came by and we ordered our meals. When we were alone I told her about the human smuggling operation I'd uncovered in Boston while painting pretty pictures of Boston Harbor, although I didn't mention the paintings or that I was an artist. "Chinese men, women and children out of Shanghai, Dot. White slavery at its worse. The young women are forced into prostitution to pay for their passage, and the men, older women and children are put to work in sweatshops for a pittance." I gave her the names of the ringleaders in Boston and Shanghai. "Close them down, if you can."

She nodded and closed her notebook as our dinners were served.

While we ate, she told me about her work. She was a dedicated civil servant, and I was proud to know her. After dinner, I waited until she was drinking coffee and said, "What would you say if I told you I wanted to fuck you?"

She didn't cough or sputter. She swallowed daintily.

"I'd say your wants are similar to mine."

I heard some background snickers and ignored them.

We went to Dot's place. I'd offered to rent a room, but Dot said she'd be more comfortable at her apartment. The living room was neat and sparsely furnished, but the furniture suggested quality. The decorating style was eclectic.

Dot had become single-minded, so we didn't linger in the living room. She kissed me hard with hungry lips and pulled me to her bedroom.

I watched her remove her black sheath. Her sexy underwear was black and lacy, and her body was in great shape, probably a requirement of her work.

When her bra hit the floor, I gasped. Her tits were magnificent. She cupped them with her hands, and then pinched her large nipples. They were the largest nipples I'd ever seen, an inch long and half that wide. They looked crinkled and hard and made my mouth water.

"You like?" she said.

"What's not to like? They're fantastic."

"Thank you." She took two steps and held one of them up for me. "Suck on it, please."

Well, she did say please. I sucked and licked and nipped to my heart's content, and Dot loved everything I did. While I played with her tits, she managed to unfasten my belt, unzip my pants and push them and my boxers down my thighs.

"Nice cock, Dick." She giggled. She also stroked it expertly.

It's not as big as her hand, though, Nicole said, which prompted Sandy to ask for an explanation. They giggled like teenagers and were having as much or more fun as I.

One size fits all, I quipped. Be nice, you two. This is important to Dot. She's looked forward to fucking me for years. And this not a mercy fuck on my part; it's fucking for the fun of it.

After helping me remove the rest of my clothes, she pulled me to her bed, pushed me onto my back and mounted me. I groaned with pleasure.

He was right, Nicole. One size fits all. Her cunt is remarkable. It's like a milking machine. She must do kegel exercises two hours a day.

"Yeah, fuck me, Dick. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Oh, I do love a hard cock fucking in me."

Her massive tits bounced in front of my eyes, so I grabbed them with my hands. Her nipples had gotten larger and harder. I pinched them, but according to Dot's thoughts, not hard enough, so I pinched them as hard as I could.

"Yeah, like that. Pull on 'em, too."

She likes a little pain, Josh, Nicole said.

"You masturbate a lot. Touch yourself," I said.

She didn't miss a stroke as the pads of her fingers found her clit. She rubbed the sensitive nubbin hard, more forcefully than I would have dared.

Damn, Sandy said, that actually feels good.

I know, Nicole said.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

Suddenly her hips took off, moving faster than I thought possible. I stayed with her, thrusting as fast as she bounced on my cock.

"Coming! I'm coming!" she gushed and climaxed.

She wailed, her scream echoing off the walls as her cunt clamped my ejaculating cock with force, squeezing it so tightly that I wondered if my semen could spurt. Moments later, she fell forward on me, gasping with me as we both tried to catch our breaths.

"Fuck, that was good," Dot said between gasps.

Yeah it was, Nicole said.

Orgasm times four! Whew! Sandy gushed.

I can't figure out why Special Agent Dorothy Collins can't snag a man, I said. Any ideas, ladies?

She's too aggressive, Sandy suggested.

Uh-uh, that'd appeal to a submissive man, Nicole said.

But that type of man doesn't appeal to her, Sandy said.

Are you saying she needs an aggressive man who will put up with her aggressive behavior in bed? I asked.

Yup, Sandy said. Let'ssee, she's thirty-seven.

Eight, I corrected.

Thirty-eight, and she's a special agent with the FBI, so she's both smart and tough.

She's attracted to Josh because he has unusual talents, Nicole said.

Uh-uh, her attraction is the power that comes with his talents, not the talents themselves, Sandy countered. I've got just the man for her. My publisher's attorney, Henry Snow. You've met him, Nicole. Waddaya think?

Maybe. Yeah, I see the possibility, but how do we get the two of them together?

How about I give them a couple of temporary attitudes and let nature take its course? I said.

"I'm not finished with you, Dick, not by a long shot." Dot moved down on the bed and sucked my limp cock into her mouth. She had it hard as a rock in sixty seconds flat.

"My ass," she said. "Fuck my ass this time."

"Got any lube?"

"Use your come."

Sandy laughed and said, "You look like you've been rode hard and put away wet."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.