T.R.E.S - Cover

T.R.E.S

Copyright© 2005 by Paul Phenomenon

Chapter 28

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Sandy remembers her past lives, all 22 of them that span more than one thousand years. Josh, her brother, is an empath. While teenagers, they share their secrets and bodies and fall in love. But circumstances separate them. Nicole, a telepath, meets and falls in love with Josh, and then helps Josh and Sandy come together again. The three of them form a plural marriage. TRES is their love story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie  

Because I detested using pay phones, I'd acquired a half-dozen untraceable cell phones in Belize with prepaid minutes to avoid billing. I dialed one of the phones and listened to the ring on the other end.

"Good job, Agent Collins," I said when my contact at the FBI answered my call.

She didn't speak for a second. "Is this... ?"

"Yeah, it's your friendly telepath."

"I want to meet with you."

"Never happen. Was it a good bust?" Earlier that morning, she and her cohorts had arrested the killer I'd turned over to her.

"Yes."

"Good. Put the fucker in a cell and throw away the key. I don't know if this is in your bailiwick, but I uncovered a meth lab in Glendale, Arizona, today. May I give you the details?"

"That's a matter for the Glendale P.D. or possibly falls under the DEA's purview."

"Uh-uh, I picked you. Pass the information to anyone you wish. I won't deal with anyone but you."

She sighed. "Okay, give me the details."

Two days later, a television news commentator announced the arrest of five individuals operating a meth lab in Glendale.

I dialed a cell phone while I listened to the local news. When Agent Collins answered my call, I said, "Congratulations, Dot."

"Dot? Who... oh, it's you."

"Yeah. I've gotta say it's rewarding to finally see my tips produce results."

I chuckled when I heard her next thought. Her belief that she could successfully camouflage motive behind a crude thought caused my laugh.

"What am I thinking right now?" she asked.

I chuckled. "I'm not old and fat. I'm young and slim. I'm not hung like a horse, but I don't get any complaints."

She laughed heartily.

"Kinky," I said. "Dot, if I didn't know the motive behind your offer, I'd jump at the chance. You're a good-looking woman."

"You don't play fair."

"All's fair in love and war. I've got another one for you - a chop shop in Tucson. Are you interested?"

"Yes. Give me the details."

My eyes fluttered open, and rapturous sensations flooded my mind and body. Glancing down, I saw Nicole as she slipped her mouth up the length of my throbbing hard-on. She smiled at me.

"Grace and Pierre are making love," Nicole said.

I connected with them telepathically, and then slid an empathic bundle over the telepathic path to connect with their emotions and sensations. "Whew! They're close!"

"Yeah, which makes me close. You, too, now that you're connected with them. Do you want to come in my mouth or cunt?" Nicole asked.

"Your mouth."

She chuckled. "Thought so."

I closed my eyes when Nicole's hot, wet mouth engulfed my cock again. She dipped deep, taking most of my length, which felt wonderful, but not half as exquisite as the sensations rushing through Grace's systems. I adored experiencing the incomparable sexual sensations of an aroused female. While Pierre thrust his cock into her cunt, Grace tweaked her nipples with the fingers of one hand and shared with me the delicate sensations that hurried from her breasts down her spine to her pussy like a sinuous lizard. Her nipples were even more sensitive than Nicole's, and Nicole's were more sensitive than Sandy's. Grace was also using the pads of two fingers from her other hand to rub her clitoris. Her touch felt practiced. Did she masturbate often? Her caresses had assumed the rhythm of Pierre's thrusting cock. Neither was hurried nor slow. They'd achieved the edge and were trying to stay at the peak of arousal that preceded a massive orgasm.

She needs direct stimulation to her clitoris to come, I said silently.

Uh-huh, and Pierre's ego didn't get in the way of letting her give herself pleasure. I like him. Her, too, Sandy said.

Sandy, where are you? I asked.

My room at our new hotel. I'm naked and twisting my nipples and rubbing my clit just like Grace. Her cunt is amazing. Very active.

And very orgasmic, Nicole added. I came with her twenty minutes ago when Pierre went down on her.

Shucks. I missed that. I was asleep, I said.

So close, Grace thought. Then her mind created a mental image. I translated the attitude. She wanted me in her cunt and Pierre in her ass.

Nicole chuckled.

What? Sandy said.

Nicole translated the attitude for Sandy.

If it happens, you'll love her cunt, Josh, Sandy said.

Another mental image flashed through Grace's mind.

Now she's thinking about Nicole licking her clit while Pierre fucks her pussy, I said to give Sandy the mental picture Grace conjured. Oops, now I'm doing the fucking. Our Grace has a very active and imaginative fantasy life. She's also into group sex.

Pierre is counting backwards from one hundred, Nicole said with a mental giggle. He'll come first.

Ignore him, I said. Let's come with Grace.

Pierre groaned and his body stiffened. I felt what Grace experienced at the moment, felt Pierre's cock grow larger inside her, felt his throbbing shaft lurch, and felt his hot liquid spread against the back of her cunt. I didn't ignore the sensations of his orgasm, but instead tamped them down to avoid coming with him.

Grace's patience and timing intrigued me. She knew what she wanted, and she was damned well going to get it. She waited until Pierre's last strong ejaculation and then let her own orgasm wash over her. Her fingers stayed with her clit, pushing, rubbing, not frantically, but studied, her delicate touch designed to enhance and lengthen her orgasm. When she hit her peak, I joined her, and Nicole and Sandy climaxed simultaneously with me.

I didn't want to dampen Grace's orgasm, and I wouldn't hurt Nicole or Sandy's feelings by cutting their sensations in half, so I left the here and now momentarily when I passed out from sensory overload. The three women were still coming when I regained consciousness, so I didn't miss much.

We needed a maid and a gardener for our home base, and I didn't have the slightest idea how to locate them. I'd hired a landscape contractor, but I didn't appreciate his men wandering around our property, and until we started construction on the Belize TRES Island Resort, the three of us had easily handled any housecleaning needed in the compound without help (I'd let my housekeeper go at the townhouse when Sandy moved in with us). Yes, I'd pitched in and done my part. I vacuumed the carpets, took out the garbage, and wasn't above doing the dishes. But with all the traveling the new development required from the three of us, the compound needed some TLC.

What's more, it looked like we'd soon be traveling even more. I'd located a five hundred acre Greek island for sale in the Aegean Sea three miles from the port of Linaria on Skyros Island. Except for an old stone house built many years ago, the island was pristine. Sandy had taken a quick trip to view the island and was excited about developing a high-end hotel on the property. She had a good time in Greece, too, because she got with Gregory Pappas, a Greek antiquities dealer, and Nessie, a Sophia Loren look-alike. Pappas and Nessie were Sandy's lovers when she left me behind and searched for artifacts in Corfu. I was looking forward to meeting Nessie. Her orgasmic sensations were phenomenal, and she liked sex with men as well as women. Sandy said her reunion with Pappas was fun, but she wouldn't contact him again. He was too possessive.

Josh, put off the search for a maid and gardener until after the grand opening, Sandy said to me. She'd been listening to my thoughts, although they weren't directed at her.

All right, but give me your reasoning, I said.

I think we should bring Grace and Pierre to the opening. I'd like Pierre to meet our executive chef at the hotel, and the exposure will help Grace deal with what we do and introduce her to some of the folks we know.

I agree with Sandy, Nicole said. Besides, while we're gone, we can hire a crew to clean the place and another crew to spiff up the landscaping.

We'll need security to watch them, I added.

Then hire security, for heaven's sake, Sandy said. To change the subject, Liz will not be attending the opening. She doesn't want to leave the baby.

I shrugged. Par for the course, lately. Should we look for a new decorator for the Greek island development?

Not only a new decorator but also an architect, Sandy said. Andy and Liz are pulling back professionally and settling into domestic bliss.

So be it, I said. After raising my shield, I wondered when Nicole and Sandy would get the urge to become mothers. I hoped they'd wait a few years. I wasn't ready to be a daddy, not yet. Would I ever be ready? I dropped the shield.

The aroma was out of this world. The spoon dipped into the soup and moved to my mouth where the flavors captured my taste buds and spread like an orgasm, but in super-slow motion. My eyes rolled back in my head and a smile crept onto my lips. "Good," I breathed. I adjusted my eyes and looked up at Pierre. "That is the best lobster bisque I've ever tasted, bar none, Pierre, better than the lobster bisque I had in New Orleans."

He beamed. "I started with a recipe from New Orleans that I altered to enhance the flavor of the lobster. The main course comes from New Orleans, too. Panéed veal and fettuccini."

"And the dessert?"

"A soufflé. The flavor will surprise you."

"I can hardly wait. Isn't this soup marvelous, Nicole?"

She chuckled. "I don't know. I haven't tasted it yet. I was having too much fun watching you."

"The soup is very good, Pierre," Grace said.

We'd invited Grace to join us for dinner because we wanted to talk to her about attending the grand opening in Belize with us.

After the superlative meal, I asked Pierre to sit with us and broached the subject. "We'd like the two of you to attend the Belize TRES Island Hotel's grand opening. Pierre, we think it would be advantageous for you to meet our executive chef, and Grace, the more you know about what we do the better you can do your job. We'll be leaving in two days with a two-day layover in L.A. We're sorry about the short notice."

Pierre frowned. His thoughts told me the executive chef for the hotel might not want Pierre in his kitchen. The idea excited Grace, but she worried about her wardrobe.

Josh, Sandy said, I've spoken with our executive chef. He's looking forward to meeting Pierre. Nicole, take Grace shopping with you in L.A. Rodeo Drive is beckoning.

With a chuckle, I informed Pierre he'd be welcome in the Belize hotel's kitchen, and Nicole announced the shopping spree on Rodeo Drive. Pierre looked pleased, but Grace looked shocked.

"You'd do that for me?" Grace said.

"Do What?" Nicole said, looking innocent.

"Take me shopping."

Nicole looked at me. "Didn't you tell Grace about the clothing allowance that came with her job?"

I grinned. "I guess it slipped my mind."

Nicole shook her head with disgust. "Men!" She took Grace's hand in hers. "Grace, it wouldn't be fair for us to insist that you wear expensive clothes for some of the functions you'll attend with us or on our behalf unless we provided a means for you to buy the clothes." She grinned. "Besides, we'll have fun. I hear shopping on Rodeo Drive is a treat."

"There is one other problem," I said. "We're short on rooms. Besides the dignitaries we've invited to the public relations event, Sandy has comped a dozen agents from the best travel agencies in the world to see our new hotel. That means the two of you will need to share a room."

Oh, oh, they know about Pierre and me, Grace thought.

Pierre blushed.

My wicked grin must've given me away.

"We're busted, Pierre," Grace said.

I laughed. "Yup. Look, if you truly don't want to share a room, we'll try to adjust."

"We'll share a room," Pierre said with his own version of a wicked grin.

I dialed a throwaway cell phone, and Dot answered after the first ring. Was she waiting for my call?

"Don't do it, Dot," I said. I'd been in her head. She was thinking about telling her boss about me. "You've been approaching our thing perfectly. I'm an anonymous source, which is true. If you tell your boss I'm a telepath, I'll never call you again."

"Argh! You are so fucking frustrating."

I laughed. "Yeah, that's me." I felt her press her fingers to her pussy over the denims she wore. She'd forgotten that I'd told her I was an empath as well as a telepath. Should I remind her?

"The chop shop lead panned out," she said. "The locals in Tucson will raid the shop tonight." Fingers pinched a nipple over her blouse or whatever she was wearing. Dot needed a boyfriend.

"That's good to hear. I'll be in L.A. tomorrow, and it occurred to me that you might have an open case in that city that I could solve for you." Soren Thorson was exhibiting some new sculptures in a gallery in L.A., and Nicole and I had decided to check them out before flying on to Belize - the reason for our two-day layover. "Unfortunately, I can't help you unless you know the perpetrator of the crime but can't prove it. If you'll give me his name, an address, perhaps some habits that will point to the bad guy's whereabouts, I'll dig into his memories and give you something that will allow you to take him down."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.