T.R.E.S - Cover

T.R.E.S

Copyright© 2005 by Paul Phenomenon

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Sandy remembers her past lives, all 22 of them that span more than one thousand years. Josh, her brother, is an empath. While teenagers, they share their secrets and bodies and fall in love. But circumstances separate them. Nicole, a telepath, meets and falls in love with Josh, and then helps Josh and Sandy come together again. The three of them form a plural marriage. TRES is their love story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie  

I'd been performing search after search on web sites that offered commercial properties for sale. I was looking for a property that would meet our buyer's stringent specifications and still provide a reasonable margin of profit for us if we purchased the property and flipped it to our buyer, and I was frustrated. I also realized what Josh did wasn't as easy as he made it sound.

This one's close, I thought, but close doesn't count. The profit margin is there - in spades, but... hmm, if we renovated to eliminate the functional obsolescence and corrected the deferred maintenance, this property would work.

Josh walked into our office. "Show me," he said.

I took him through the property and pointed out the areas of deferred maintenance and obsolescence. "I haven't run the numbers, but an educated guess tells me there's room to turn the property around and still make a good profit when we sell it."

"Did you deal with a property like this one while working with Olsen?"

"Yeah, a couple of them. Olsen didn't buy to flip. This property would be a likely candidate for Olsen's portfolio because it offers an opportunity to create value."

"It's in Las Vegas, huh? After Andy and Liz leave, let's drive up to Vegas and give it a gander."

"But this property doesn't fit your paradigm, Josh."

"Who says your paradigm needs to fit mine?"

"My paradigm?"

"Yeah. I'm basically lazy. I wouldn't touch this property - too much work - but that doesn't make it a bad property. I read a book or two about how to get rich with properties like this one. They both used nothing-down approaches, but my first deal was a flip, so I stayed with that method. If you feel strongly that we can buy this property, fix it up, sell it, and still make good money, have at it, Nicole."

"Really?"

"Sure. Why not? My only caveat is the length of the hold period, but even then not for economic reasons. You're impatient to feel financially independent. A long hold will frustrate that goal." He chuckled. "Your buyer might get tired of the wait, too."

"There's that." I sighed.

"Let's look into this property anyway. It fits what I perceive as your paradigm, but let's continue to search for a property we can flip to your buyer." He grinned. "Do you think your father and stepmother can get away for a few days and meet us in Las Vegas? I'll pick up their expenses."

"Yes! What a good idea!" Then my euphoric mood plummeted. Dad was as fiercely independent as I. Would he accept Josh's offer?

Sure he will if I ask him properly, Josh said, slipping into silent mode with me.

"Josh, Pop's a Motel 6 kind of guy," I said, switching back to talking out loud.

"What about your stepmother?"

I chuckled. "Jessie would accept your offer in a second and enjoy every minute of the plush hotel suite you have in mind."

"I didn't mention a plush hotel suite."

"Hah! You wouldn't have it any other way."

"True. It sounds like the way around your father's stubborn independence is through his wife. Do you think you could feign surprise if I planned a surprise birthday party for you in Las Vegas?"

Tears stung my lives. "God, I love you."

"I take it that's a yes?"

"Uh-uh, that's a no. Dad would tumble to the ploy immediately if not sooner. After all, I'm a mind reader, and he knows it."

"Oh, okay, no surprise party, but a party nonetheless." He picked up the phone on his desk. "What's the phone number?"

"Whose phone number?"

"Your father and Jessie's number in Nevada."

I told him, and he dialed. I connected telepathically with Jessie so I could listen to both sides of the conversation.

"Mrs. Halliday, this is Josh Johnson, Nicole's friend."

"Josh, how the heck are you? It's so nice to finally get to talk ta you."

"Likewise. I called because I'm planning a birthday party for Nicole. I'd make it a surprise party, but the way she bounces in and out of everybody's minds, trying to surprise her would be futile."

Jessie laughed heartily. "That's for sure."

"Nicole and I found a property in Las Vegas we need to inspect. I'll try to schedule the inspection trip just before or after her birthday." He chuckled. "She can even gamble legally if that turns her on."

Gambling in Las Vegas is for suckers, I told Josh silently.

"I suggested inviting you and your husband for the party and said I'd pick up your expenses, but Nicole told me her father is as fiercely independent as she, so I need your help, Mrs. Halliday."

"Jessie, call me Jessie. How can I help you?"

"Nicole and I and probably my sister, Sandy, will stay in a two-bedroom suite in a hotel on the strip. I'd like to book a suite for you and your husband in the same hotel. We'll have the party in my suite."

"Ooh, sounds fun."

"I'll also want you to sign for everything so I can pick up any ancillary expenses."

"Yup, you need my help. Marcus will get his back up for sure."

"There's more. Does your town have an airstrip?"

"Yeah, small planes only, though."

"I'd like to charter a small aircraft to fly you down and back."

"Whew! You don't do things halfway, do you?"

"Uh-uh, it's the whole enchilada or nothin'. That's why I picked Nicole for a mate."

"Lucky girl."

"Thanks, I think. Will you work on Mr. Halliday for me, get him to come around to my way of thinkin'?"

"He's got a couple of soft spots I can press, not the least of which is seeing his daughter again. Josh, Nicky told us about the shopping spree in New York City, so I'm assumin' you'll look like you're off the cover of G.Q. and Nicky a model out of Vogue. Marcus and I... well, our clothes will be clean and pressed, but they're not much."

"So what? It's Las Vegas. Anything goes. If you're worried about my attitude regarding your wardrobe, don't. I might have money, but I made it myself, and I'm not a snob."

"What about your sister? Nicky told us she was the... what's the word she used? I remember I had to look it up. Yes! Epitome, that's it. Nicky said Sandy is the epitome of class and style."

"True, but she's not a snob, either."

Is this a deal breaker? Josh asked me silently.

No. You've handled the problem perfectly, but don't offer to buy them new wardrobes. That'd be goin' too far.

"Jessie, you and your husband's presence at Nicole's twenty-first birthday party is what it's all about, not how you're dressed. I merely want your trip and stay in Vegas to be as comfortable and hassle free as possible."

"Okay, I hear ya. How many days are you talkin' about. I mean will Marcus need to ask for some vacation days?"

Josh, my birthday falls on a Friday this year. You could fly them to Vegas Friday morning and back home on Sunday afternoon. That way, Pop would only need to use up one day of his vacation time.

Good plan, Josh replied and then outlined the time frame for Jessie and added, "That's the reason for the chartered plane. Otherwise, he'd need to waste two more days of his vacation time driving to and from Las Vegas. Look, Jessie, I'm goin' ta assume you'll succeed, so I'll book the rooms and the chartered flight today. Tell Marcus I'll lose my deposits if he gets his back up too far."

Jessie laughed gaily. "Yup, you're a real piece of work, Josh Johnson. I can see why Nicky is so taken with you. I'll work on Marcus tonight. Tell Nicky I might need to call on her for some help with the stubborn cuss, and I just might call on you, too, young man."

"Whatever it takes, you've got it."

Because I listened in, I could tell you how Jessie twisted Pop into a pretzel that night, but to make a long story short, he agreed to everything, and neither Josh nor I had to intervene, which pleased me no end because I knew deep down that if Jessie couldn't get it done, nothing I could say would change Pop's mind. I didn't apply the same logic to Josh. He could be a persuasive cuss.

It was a warm day, so Sandy and I wore shorts. Andy Bushnell enjoyed our long legs as well as other curvy attributes on display but covered with clothing, and Josh's buns of steel didn't escape Liz's eyes, either. I enjoyed their thoughts. They were risqué as opposed to obscene, not that obscene is all bad. We were tramping over the site we'd selected for our future compound in the foothills north of Scottsdale.

"Gorgeous," Andy said under his breath. Was he referring to the site or Sandy's beautiful backside where his eyes seemed to be focused?

Liz seemed to understand Andy's focus, as well, and her knowing smile bode well for an interesting evening ahead.

Josh, I said silently, you know what's goin' on, don't you?

Yup. They've been talkin' about us like we've been talkin' about them. They're interested in some fun and games with us, but they see problems.

Uh-huh, like Sandy might be available for Andy, but because we're engaged, you might not be available for Liz.

That and Sandy's not so camouflaged attempt to seduce Liz makes them wonder if she's a lesbian and, therefore, unavailable for Andy, as well.

Still, our compound concept makes them question if you and Sandy are involved in an incestuous relationship, which from all indications would tickle them pink if true.

Yup, subtle revelations are in order.

After dropping off Andy and Liz at their hotel, Josh and I clued Sandy in on the dynamics shaping up for the evening.

Sandy decried the subtle approach. With a wicked grin, she said, "It's game time!"

Josh groaned. I clapped my hands with delight. "Yes! The hot tub?"

"Works for me," Sandy said. "Drinks before dinner at the townhouse should do it."

"If all goes well, dinner could be a problem," Josh said.

"Uh-uh. I'll whip up a batch of lasagna, and I have some frozen dough for homemade bread," I said. "Dinner at the townhouse won't be a problem. If we strike out, we'll eat out."

Sandy gave me a heartfelt hug and said, "I just love you to pieces, Nicole. Every TRES needs a domestically adept member like you. You can't imagine how much I appreciate that part of you. Over the years, and I'm not talking about just this life, I've come to detest domestic chores."

Sandy played bartender, and she looked stunning in a black satin dress. What looked like a glittering necklace wrapped her neck and connected with the dress at the center of the bodice. The necklace wasn't mere ornament. It held up the dress. The gown clung to her delicious curves.

I wore black, as well, but my dress offered an enticing view of my cleavage, what little cleavage I had, because the bodice plunged between and below my breasts. Josh was casually chic, like Andy, and Liz's dress plunged even farther than mine, but the plunging took place on her back, all the way to the small of her back, not between her full breasts.

Josh, Sandy and I sipped white wine. Andy and Liz quaffed scotch over ice with a twist of lemon. Soft music played in the background. Flickering candles and dim indirect lighting enhanced the romantic setting.

The scene is set. Let the games begin, I thought.

Josh groaned inwardly. He enjoyed Sandy's games, but also feared them, perhaps justifiably so after the fiasco that nearly occurred during the last one.

"What's your take on nudity?" Sandy asked Andy and Liz.

Andy's cynical smile crinkled his eyes. "Depends," he said.

"On what?" Sandy persisted.

"On where and when and with whom."

"Liz?" Sandy pressed.

Liz's knowing smile made her appear wiser than her thoughts. "I'm comfortable with my body. Why are you asking?"

"I don't know about you, but that hike over seven acres of high desert terrain tightened up some muscles I didn't know I had until this evening. Just beyond the patio door is a hot tub that seats six. Josh, would you please explain your house rule regarding the hot tub."

"Okay. Clothes of any kind, including swimming suits, are verboten in my hot tub, which means if you'd like to join Sandy, Nicole and me in the frothing, soothing hot water, you'll need to get nekkid."

I zeroed in on Andy and Liz's thoughts, and I knew Josh was plugged into their emotions and sensations. We'd probed them deeply during the hike over our property and had uncovered nothing that put us off and a whole bunch that turned us on.

"Do the three of you get nekkid a lot?" Liz asked.

Her thoughts indicated she hoped his answer would be positive.

"Yup," Josh said and flashed his boyish smile. It seemed to affect Liz like it affected me.

Is Liz's pussy creamin', Josh?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.