T.R.E.S
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2005 by Paul Phenomenon

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sandy remembers her past lives, all 22 of them that span more than one thousand years. Josh, her brother, is an empath. While teenagers, they share their secrets and bodies and fall in love. But circumstances separate them. Nicole, a telepath, meets and falls in love with Josh, and then helps Josh and Sandy come together again. The three of them form a plural marriage. TRES is their love story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie  

I'd greased my body with sunscreen and was lying out by the pool improving my tan when the patio door opened. Jenny and a friend of hers named Peggy Black walked out and sat at the patio table. An umbrella offered them some shade.

"That swimming suit is obscene, Sandy," Jenny commented, looking as if she'd just chomped down on spoiled food.

I was wearing a new bikini. It was sexy but certainly not obscene. With a grin, I rose to my feet and struck a pose; you know the kind, with one hand resting on a cocked hip and one leg slightly in front of the other. "Waddaya think, Peg? Do I look obscene?"

Peg chuckled. "Yep, but obscene becomes you."

"Peggy! Don't encourage her," Jenny said. "She doesn't have a modest bone in her body."

"What can I say, Jenny?" I said. "When you're right you're right." I dove into the pool. The suit wasn't obscene when dry, but when wet obscene wasn't far from the truth. Opaque became translucent. I wanted to give Jenny a bad time by flaunting my near nakedness, and I wanted to test Peg Black. In the past, I'd noticed Peg looking at me with some lust in her pretty eyes, not a lot, but some, and with her fantastic figure and big, dark eyes, she jump-started my libido whenever I saw her. That Jenny and Peg were friends defied all logic. Jenny was as uptight as an old spinster, and Peg had some bawdy in her.

Was Peg interested in girls? Maybe, but she was a member of my dad's flock, so she'd probably ignore any urges she felt. Still, a little test wouldn't hurt. I walked up the stairs out of the pool.

"Sandy!" Jenny exclaimed. "Your suit! It's..."

I looked down and feigned shock. "Oh, my!" My stiff nipples and darker areola were clearly visible through the wet fabric of the suit.

Peg laughed. "Don't wear that swimming suit to a pool party, or someone will jump your bones."

Someone, huh? Like you, Peg? I noticed movement in the house behind the sliding glass door to the patio. Josh was home. He'd know what Peg was feeling. After quickly drying myself with a towel, I stepped inside.

"Love the suit," Josh said with a leer.

"Thanks. Are you close enough to Jenny and Peg to connect with their feelings?"

"Sure. As you suggested, I experimented and determined that I can feel emotions and sensations if the sender is within approximately fifty feet of me. The feelings diminish rapidly beyond that distance, and obstructions of any kind block all emotions and sensation if they're between a sender and me and farther away than about thirty feet. Within thirty feet, they have no affect at all. Let's see, Jenny's feelin' guilty 'cause she's turned on, and Peg... my, my, Peg's not just aroused. She's hot!" He looked at me and then back outside. "What's goin' on?"

I grinned. "I think Peg likes what's in my swimming suit as much as you. Wanna share a coke?" I snagged a can from the refrigerator and poured cola into two glasses full of ice.

"You mean... ? Are you sayin' Peg's a lesbian?"

"Don't know about that, but she might be bisexual." I handed Josh one of the glasses, and gulped at mine. Working on a tan in the Phoenix heat builds up a big thirst.

He grinned. "Like you?"

Did my jaw drop? Yeah, it did.

"I've been tryin' to figure out which turns you on the most - good-lookin' guys or gorgeous gals," he said.

"Let me know when you come up with an answer," I said dryly. "Why is Jenny turned on?"

"Hah! She liked what was in your suit, too. I figured Jenny out a while back. Girls turn her on, not guys."

"My, oh my," I quipped and giggled. "Is she aware of her preference?"

He scrunched up his face. "I don't think so. I think she's in denial. What's more, I think she'll stay that way. When the time comes, she'll follow in Carol's footsteps and lasso a returned missionary, get married in the temple, and the two of them will give lip service to a basically sexless marriage and devote their lives to the church. Oh, she'll do the deed to have children, but..." He shrugged.

"In addition to being a sensation voyeur, are you also a soothsayer?"

He blushed. "No, just usin' a little logic."

"For what it's worth, I think you're right about Jenny. What about me? What do you see in my future?"

He shook his head. "Uh-uh, I wouldn't venture a guess. I've tried, but I can't figure you out. You're an enigma, Sandy. Connecting with you is always a treat for me. Most teenaged girls' emotions are all over the place, rarely static, sailing high and plunging low, easily affected by momentary circumstances. Connecting with girls other than you is like hopping on a roller coaster. You're... no, you might take what I was about to say wrong."

"Say it anyway, buster."

He groaned but said, "I mean this in a positive way, Sandy. Your emotions aren't... darn, I don't know how to get my point across, so I'll just say it. Your emotions aren't young; they're sort of old."

"Are you sayin' emotions have age?" I asked, perplexed. Aging emotions wasn't a concept I'd ever considered.

"No! I'm sayin' that each person's emotions seem to be a function of that person's age. Your emotions aren't girlish, like Jenny's or Peggy's. They're not even womanly, like Mom's. If I didn't know you, couldn't see you, and connected with you for the first time, I'd think you were a hundred years old, not seventeen. Your emotional reactions seem to imply that you've already experienced whatever caused the reaction, and then you proceed to handle the emotional situation with ease. Not that you don't feel passionately about everything. You do, but... ah, I know the word I want to use. You're serene, Sandy, and because I can experience your remarkable serenity, I'm a better person for it. I'm not ashamed to say that I've used your calm acceptance of our hurly-burly world to calm the turmoil in my soul after connecting with so many men and women full of hate and anger."

"Ah, that's nice, Josh. Thank you." I gave him a heartfelt hug, which gave him a partial hard-on. I didn't back away, but rather rubbed against the exciting lump some more. I gave him a big grin. "I think you like my swimming suit, too."

"Uh-uh. I like what's in it. My thoughts keep returning to the other day when you shared your orgasm with me. When... ? Darn it, Mom just pulled into the garage, and Jenny and Peggy are coming toward us."

Trying not to be too obvious, I backed away from him just as I heard the sliding glass door open. Jenny and Peg stepped inside. At the same time, the door from the garage opened, and Mom walked into the kitchen, her arms ladened with grocery bags.

"Josh," Mom said, "the trunk's still full of groceries. Please lug them in for me. Jenny, Sandy, you can help me put everything away. Hi, Peggy? How are you?"

"Hot! We've been sitting out on the patio. May I have a glass of ice water?"

"Sure, if you'll fix it for yourself. You know where everything is."

Later that day, Josh cornered me again. I'd showered and changed into a light sundress and was curled up on the sofa in the living room reading a novel. With all the history I'd lived, I preferred fiction to nonfiction. I read for entertainment and would rather read a good novel than watch television.

"As I was sayin' when we were interrupted earlier," he said, "when are we goin' to get together for another sexy session?"

Yup, bold as brass! I chuckled. "If I'm not mistaken, I've already shared one climax with you today. Don't be a greedy-gut." After the arousing incident on the patio, I'd masturbated in the shower fantasizing Peg's mouth on my pussy.

"Yep, it was a good one, too, but not in the class with the one you shared while I was in your room with you."

"Josh, if we continue to mess around with each other, we'll end up fucking. I don't believe that would be wise. Do you?"

He slumped onto the large chair across from the sofa. "Probably not." His expression drooped like the tail of a whipped puppy.

"Earlier today, you sensed Mom's arrival, and at the same time you knew Jenny and Peggy would soon walk into the house. Correct?"

"Yeah."

"How did you know Mom had arrived? Cal was out. It could've been Cal, not Mom, in the garage."

He frowned. "Uh-uh. They have different... ah, emotional signatures."

Amazing. "All right. What made you think Jenny and Peg were about to step inside from the patio?"

He grinned. "I started to sense the location of each sender while experimenting with distance. Cool, huh?"

"Very cool. I also noticed that you didn't concentrate on Jenny and Peg's sensations and emotions until I asked you what they were feeling. I thought you couldn't tune out a sender."

"I can't, not completely, but lately I can sort of tone down what I feel from some senders by concentrating on another. You were aroused when you walked inside from the patio, so I focused on you." He chuckled. "Besides, that swimming suit you were wearing grabbed my entire attention. Wet like it was, it bordered on bein' obscene. I loved it."

"Hmm, you're already moving toward controlling your paranormal abilities, Josh, which doesn't surprise me. Humans are adaptable creatures. Practice turning off one sender by amplifying another, and then switch. Back and forth, moving quickly from one sender to another. Your ultimate goal should be to completely eliminate all emotions and sensations but your own when you're in a crowded room."

"All right, I'll practice, but why turn everyone off?"

"What would happen if you broke your arm, and Mom took you to the emergency room?"

"Ah! Gotcha."

"Besides, it seems to me that being able to turn everyone off reflects ultimate control. I'm not sayin' you need to turn everyone off forever, but if possible, you should learn absolute control."

While talking with him, I'd allowed the hem of my sundress to creep up my legs, and Josh noticed. I enjoyed his eyes on me. We made a good pair. He was a voyeur. I was an exhibitionist.

"Who's in the house?" I asked.

"Besides us, Mom, Cal and Jenny."

"Where are they?"

"Mom's in the master bath, in the shower, I think. Cal and Jenny are in their rooms." He frowned. "Cal's not a happy camper. He's talking with someone on the phone. Jenny's takin' a nap... dreamin'." He chuckled. "It must be a sexy dream."

Amazing. "And you say you'll know if one of them moves from where they are?"

He nodded.

I pulled my feet up to the edge of the couch and let the sundress slip down around my waist. I spread my knees wide and pushed the leg band of my panties to one side, exposing my pussy. "This is what you wanted to see again. Right?"

He gulped. "Yeah."

I rubbed two fingers between the outer lips and dipped them into the entrance of my vagina for moisture before pulling them up to waggle back and forth over my clitoral shaft.

"Where is everyone now?" I asked.

"Mom's out of the shower toweling herself dry. Jenny's still sleepin'. Cal's... shit, Cal's comin' this way!"

Leaving my panties jammed to one side, I rose to my feet and the sundress fell down around my legs. I was nearly out of the room when Cal stepped into it.

"What's your problem, Cal?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"You don't look like a happy camper."

"Cathy broke our date for this Friday."

"Why?"

"She says we're getting too serious, too involved."

I chuckled. "In other words, she wants to be a good, little Mormon girl."

"Humph."

"If you wanna get laid, date a girl who doesn't belong to the church."

"Shows how much you know," Cal muttered and stomped off.

After Josh and I were alone again, I said, "Tell me about Cal's future."

"I told you, Sandy, I'm not a fortune teller."

"I know. Use logic."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.