Path of the Blue Spirit - Cover

Path of the Blue Spirit

Copyright© 2005 by hammingbyrd7

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Two teenage student geologists discover a new world

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   School  

Several days later...

Mark began to drift awake in the predawn light. "I love you..." came a soft voice from behind him. Mark felt delightfully relaxed lying on his stomach, and as he slowly came up from sleep he felt that Kara had spread his ass checks and was sliding her tongue into his anus. The pleasure was exquisite. Her fingers and moisture had teased him to open during sleep, and now the softness of her mouth was circling his opening, pushing in to clean the rim of his sphincter muscles. An image came into Mark's mind, an image of Kara heavy with her pregnancy. Mark blinked in surprise, became fully awake and then turned and saw Va'an's head between his legs. Va'an sensed his alertness, and she broke her gentle suction on his anus while still holding him open with her fingers. "Good morning Mark!" she said cheerfully.

"Good morning! You're speaking English?"

Va'an gave a shy smile. "" * Kirahani * is * very * kind. * She * spends * much * time * teaching * Mayoni * and * me * English. * For * the * trip. * She * told * me * you * could * like * Paleo * cleaning ****"

" * Licking * my * rear? * "

" * Yes. * Paleo * women * could ****no, * would * clean * their * masters ****Do * you * like? * "

" * Yes * Very * much * "

" * Good! * I'm * not * finished * " Va'an gave Mark a playful smile and ducked her head back between his legs. Mark felt her delightful tongue re-enter his body in a few seconds. Mark was amazed how deeply Va'an was cleaning him, feeling the tip of her tongue sliding across his cleaned anal muscles and sliding across and cleaning part of his sensitive rectal walls. Mark sighed deeply at the pleasure, totally relaxing and letting Va'an expand his open anus.

Eventually Va'an changed her stimulation, providing soft kisses and fingertip caresses to his anus, but allowing it to close. Her warm breath dried him. " * Mark * Can * I * explore? * " she sang, running a single fingertip gently across the skin surface of his scrotum.

" * Sure! * I * would * love * it! * "

" * Love? * I * love * you... * "

Mark felt Va'an's nose, fingers, lips, and tongue begin to caress his sac, gently at first, but slowly Va'an started to explore, penetrating into the sac to fondle his testes. Mark drifted in the pleasure, and then blinked in surprise. Va'an had been so gentle he didn't realize she had suckled both his testes into her mouth, and now her tongue was penetrating high up into the scrotal cavity. Mark could feel her tongue tip tracing the testes' tubular connections, and in complete trust he relaxed and floated in the love and pleasure.

Mark sighed as he felt cool air finally return to his sac as Va'an slipped the sac from her mouth. She then showered the sac with soft kisses. " * Thank * you * Mark * Paleo * warrior * would * never * trust * like * that * I * am * very * interested * in * your * body * I interest your body. * Is * that * right? * "

"Yes. Very good!"

Va'an smiled and came up to cuddle with Mark. Holding each other in their arms, Va'an kissed Mark and sang, " * Kirahani * has * washed * my * child, * becoming * second * mother * I * am * so * honored ****By * you * both * Washed my child. Say right?"

"Yes Va'an, Your English words are correct. * But * what * does * it * mean? * "

" * Secret * Paleo * women * custom * If * I * killed, * new * mother * takes * over * Lick * my * belly ****All * over * Promise * to * mother * child * if * I * killed * Kirahani * does * me * great * honor * You * too * "

" * I'd * like * to * do * the * same! * "

" ****What? * "

Mark sat up, looked down at Va'an and smiled, caressing the dome of her stomach. Then he bent down and kissed her naval, smelling its sweetness, and explored it with his tongue. He began to widen his licks, caressing and washing Va'an's belly with his tongue while gently petting the soft curls of her pubic hair.

Va'an was stunned that Mark would do such a thing. She stared and shuddered at first. But as Mark's gentle tongue caressed her belly, she relaxed, lying back and breathing deeply. She quietly accepted the ritual, even after Mark had finished her belly and continued licking the undersides of her breasts. She blinked in surprise though, when Mark kissed his way down her belly and pubic and began to lick her labia, tasting her lubrication and his dried semen from the previous night. Va'an gasped at the feeling. " * No * Paleo * warrior * would ****Oh *... * Oh! ****Don't * stop * "

Mark's fingers pushed into her pubic fur and away from her labia, lifting the hooded folds at the top of the labia away from Va'an's clitoris. Mark blinked at how large it was, and at its bright pink color. Rather than Kara's round clit, Va'an's clit was bullet shaped, and Mark blinked again, remembering his promise to himself not to make comparisons. His lips descended to her hard and inviting button, and to the sounds of the morning birds greeting the dawn he suckled her to orgasm.

Va'an gave him a warm smile as they were dressing for the day. " * Mark * How * is * it * possible, * Kirahani * loves * me * so * much? * That * she * shares * you * with * me? * How * is * such * love * possible? * "

" * A * deep * question * Va'an. * I * love * you * now * as * I * love * Kirahani * I * love * you * as * my * wife * I * don't * know * the * answer * to * your * question... * Kirahani * loves * both * you * and * me * Perhaps * love * is * more * powerful * than * we * can * ever * understand * "

Va'an nodded thoughtfully as she looked out the window. "Yes, perhaps. * I * love * you * Mark, * and * Kirahani. * I * would * lay * down * my * life * for * either * of * you, * without * hesitation. * As * quickly * as * I * would * lay * down * my * life * for * our * children, * Mayoni * and * our * child * still * in * my * womb. * Look! * Look's * like * rain! * Look like rain! English correct? * Perhaps * today * will * be * the * day! * "

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.