Path of the Blue Spirit
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2005 by hammingbyrd7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Two teenage student geologists discover a new world

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   School  

Kara grunted in the rhythm of the mating, her mind drifting in the intense pleasure of the sex act. She was kneeling on soft mats, her arms crossed on the ground to provide a pillow for her head, her hips were raised high in the air, and her legs were flaired out wide to provide Mark easy access to her vagina. Mark had dropped into a very vigorous thrusting rhythm, slapping Kara's butt with his groin or each downstroke, and then pulling out so fast that Kara could feel her vaginal muscles trying to pull his penis back inside her. Kara was in ecstasy with the completely dominated position she felt herself to be in. Mark had firm grips on both her hipbones, and had locked her pelvis into the perfect position for his plunging strokes.

Mark glanced down at his impacts on Kara's ass, watching in animal delight as his penis plunged in and the slap of his groin sent a rippling wave across Kara's ass, feeling Kara grunt in pleasure on his backstroke as his penis withdrew covered with Kara's blood and slick lubrication. The intense sexuality of the mating overwhelmed him, and he started to orgasm. He held his stiff erection fully inside Kara, almost lifting Kara up off the mats with the intensity of his grip on her hips. The tip of his penis searched for and found the tiny slit in Kara's cervix, which was open to release her menstrual flow. Mark orgasmed, spurting his semen directly up Kara's cervix and into her womb. Kara was shocked by the sensation of the semen splashing into her uterus and she howled, loudly singing a clear note that was traditional for Hopewell women to sing in orgasm. There were distant cheers and laughter from the huts around them. Kara collapsed her hips to the ground and lay panting, with Mark curled up behind her and still making little thrusts with his buried penis. Kara whispered as soon as she could catch her breath.

"If I weren't so blown away by all the intense sex we've just had, I think I'd be embarrassed. I can't believe I just advertised our orgasms to our neighbors..."

"My dearest, most wonderful bride! I am so happy to have you... But did you orgasm? I was overwhelmed by my pleasure of you... I couldn't wait for you... Here, lift your leg for me..."

Mark pulled his still erect penis from Kara's vagina and placed it against Kara's anus. Kara reached back and spread her butt for him, pressing back and trying to push his slimy penis through her sphincter muscles.

"Kara, I can't. I might hurt you."

"It won't hurt. Do me Mark, right now, up my ass..."

"Wait..." Mark sat up and pushed Kara down to a prone position, sitting between her legs and holding them far apart. With a finger he caressed her labia and then slid it deeply into her vagina, running his fingertip to her far back wall, finding the open slit of her cervix and feeling Kara's blood and his semen leaking from it. Kara began to giggle from the intense sensation of being tickled in the core of her body.

Mark withdrew his slick finger and placed the tip on Kara's pouting anus. Kara bore down to open, and Mark accepted the invitation, sliding his finger up into her ass, rotating it to caress her rectal walls. With his other hand he caressed her vulva, running his fingers in the soft curls of her pubic hairs, pushing back on her aroused folds to expose her clitoris. Moistened with the flow from her vagina, his thumb began caressing the round knob of her exposed clit as his finger rotated and caressed her rectum.

Kara felt that her approaching orgasm would be tremendous, and then it burst upon her. It was a massive wave of joy and intense sexuality, the pleasure so overwhelming she barely realized how vigorously her hips were spasming, and she was oblivious to the low moans coming from her throat. Mark timed her orgasm perfectly, stimulating her in the main pulse of her contractions, delighting in feeling her uterus spasm with his finger pressing along her rectal wall. As Kara started to drift down, he softly allowed her clitoris to re-sheath itself in its folds, and gently slid his finger from her rectal tract. He slowly stroked a light caress on her anus as Kara recovered.

"Wow..." murmured Kara, "Wow, wow, wow..."

"Kara, you are so beautiful. My beautiful bride... I'm so happy..."

Kara turned, hugged Mark and smiled. They just held each other in silence for many moments, Mark caressing Kara's breasts. "Hard to believe less than three days ago we were still fighting a war." Kara murmured.

"Yeah... Kara, in all the excitement of the festival and our wedding, we never got a chance to talk about something. When Mayoni was singing, I caught a glimpse of deep disapproval in your eyes over her bawdiness. Did you sing to her about it?"

"Not yet..."

"I did."

"Oh? What did you sing?"

"Kara, Mayoni is an incredibly obedient and trusting daughter. She really opened up to me. She will to you too..."

"I know..."

"We had a very thoughtful song about sex. Mayoni will turn 19 in a few months. In five years she will marry. She fully intends to be a virgin as she enters her wedding night, and to wait to show her nakedness to her husband until her marriage ceremony. Beyond that, she's a free spirit. She is firmly in the norm of this village, our village now. Kara, she is so obedient, she will change her personality for you if you ask her to. She will give you the power to quiet the song in her heart. She wants to honor both you and me that much. But the Hopewell seem to have found a way of being bawdy without being obscene. Think back to our marriage ceremony. Certainly X-rated, but playful, not degrading at all. And Mayoni is Hopewell. Try to think what's right for her, here in this culture, and not what might be correct for our old hang-ups..."

"Okay... This is a lot to think about, but I understand what you're saying... Our marriage ceremony, what a riot! I'm so glad the kids don't get to watch! Kikapua was right, it was good for us to go through the official marriage ceremony. It cemented us as tribal members, and I really like the social recognition of our marriage..."

"It cemented a lot of things. Having the red bird show up right at the end of the battle was an incredible stroke of luck. The Hopewell took it as a sign that accepting the Paleo women and children was the right decision. Sur was amazing! She and a group of women had secretly trained with the spears for years, even though they knew the penalty if discovered would be the black knife. The Hopewell feel indebted now. This will make the marriage assimilations a lot easier..."

Mark paused for a moment, covering Kara's breasts with soft kisses and letting the tip of his tongue taste her nipples. He continued. "And the red bird, we were the first to see it. It's now our animal guide. The red bird is an extremely important animal here, no one has dared have it as their totem animal in many generations. The tribe recognizes how we saved them, and now we're full members, married and under the totem of the red bird. We are so fortunate to have found such acceptance..."

"Oh, I agree" said Kara. She looked at the two Glocks by the wall of the hut. "Your pistol has nine rounds left, mine ten. Does the council know our ability to protect them is almost over?"

"Oh yes. I've been keeping them informed of our ammo supply throughout the war. They understand... Kara, something wrong?"

"Oh, just a cramp. Not from the sex, just from my period."

"Oh... Can I try something?"

"Sure. What?"

"Can I suckle you?"

"Huh? You've been caressing and tasting my breasts for a while now, but you don't mean my nipples, do you?"

"No."

"Tell me what you want me to do."

Mark lay flat on his back. "Stand up. Place your feet on either side of my head... That's right. Now, a deep squat. Lower your vagina to my lips... Perfect..." Mark's tongue began to lick Kara's thighs and vulva, cleaning her blood and his semen from her body. Kara felt the cleaning very intimate and loving, and her muscles began to relax and deepen her squat, lowering her labia. It was perfect timing. Just as Mark finished licking clean her outer and inner labia, her vaginal entrance was low enough so Mark could suckle it with his head resting on the ground. "Here, keep this height, but straighten your back just a bit. Put a nice vertical drop line on your uterus..."

Mark's lips closed on Kara's vagina and his lips created a suction lock, opening her vagina to his probing tongue. Kara gasped at the intense pleasure but kept her position. The minutes passed with Mark suckling, steadily increasing his suction and caressing the soft curls of her pubic hair. His hand began to probe into her pubic, seeking out and finding the pear-shaped outline of her uterus. Mark then began to massage her uterus, gently at first, but as Kara continued to tolerate his probing fingers, more deeply. Kara suddenly grunted.

"Oh. I just had a menstrual cramp. I big one, I think, but it didn't hurt at all. Somehow your massage is keeping all the discomfort away. Actually, the cramp itself felt really nice, like a small orgasm. I've never felt anything like it."

Mark broke his suction lock. "Just relax, allow yourself to cramp and flow. This is so sexy..." Mark returned to his vaginal suckle and deep uterine massage, feeling Kara cramping under his strong grip and massaging her womb to flow the blood and semen down her cervix and into his mouth. Mark kept it up as Kara relaxed and sighed, occasionally gasping in pleasure as her loving husband drank her flow. She eventually drained, and Mark finished off with light caresses to her soft pubic curls and gentle kisses to her labia and anus.

Kara turned and lay on her side, snuggling against Mark. "Mark, that felt more than fantastic! I feel so clean and relaxed now, inside my uterus. I was expecting this to be the first night of my period, and I can be more than a bit messy when I start to flow. But now I feel more like it's my third night. I'll sleep very peacefully now. How... What did you do to me?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.