Path of the Blue Spirit - Cover

Path of the Blue Spirit

Copyright© 2005 by hammingbyrd7

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two teenage student geologists discover a new world

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   School  

Mark held out a full day, but the longing to talk to Kara became unbearable. He called her shortly before noon on Sunday.

"Hi Kara! How are you?"

"Hi Mark! I'm... I'm what? I guess the word would be pre-occupied. I've been doing so much thinking about you. Ha! My studies have gone to the dog. I'm really happy Thanksgiving is coming up this week. It'll give me a chance to catch up."

"Kara, can I buy you a present? We can drive to Southglenn Mall, grab a bite to eat, and then shop for a parka? How did you avoid frostbite last winter?"

"Hey, my parka has been in my family for generations! Are you mocking it?"

"Huh?"

"Just joking! Seriously though Mark... Before we go anywhere, especially before you spend any more money on me, could we just talk for a while?"

"Oh gosh, I'd love to! Would you like to go for a walk?"

"Well, normally that would be very nice. But for this talk, I think I'd be more comfortable if you came to my dorm room... Ha! Literally! It's cold outside, and you're right about my parka."

"I'll be right over! See you soon!"

A short time later Mark knocked on Kara's door.

"Hi Mark! Come on in!" Mark noticed that Kara was barefoot and dressed in simple jeans and a shirt. "Mark, I've been doing a lot of thinking about what I want to say and how I want to say it. Would you help me with something? It would be easier for me to talk if I had a bit of a dominant body position with you. Would you take off your shoes and lie down on my bed? Thanks!"

Mark took off his socks and shoes and was soon lying on his back. Kara sat down on the other side of the bed, folding her legs in a lotus position and facing Mark, sitting so that her folded knees were just touching his shoulder and hip, with her bare feet underneath her knees. "Ah, perfect. Thanks Mark... First off, you'll have to forgive me for holding such a serious discussion with you so soon, but I can't see anyway around it. I've been... Well, I want you to understand what you might be getting into. Do you really want me as a girlfriend? I'm carrying a lot of baggage."

"Baggage? All I see now is how wonderful you are. Ha! Getting blown off by you in the past was a little painful, but I was just trying for friendship. I didn't mind. The desire for dating though... it just kind of crept up on me..."

Kara reached over and briefly petted the top of his head, and then pulled her hand back. "Baggage, Mark. It's here and it's heavy. You're just being sweet not to notice it. I have to show it to you. Don't worry, I won't walk you through the horror, at least not now, but I have to show you the results from it... First off, my body. I went through many cycles of bruising and tearing with my lower reproductive system. I also had some damage in my rectum. My uterus healed okay, I should still be able to have children, but vaginal birthing or even having vigorous sex might be... well, an issue..."

"Kara..."

"No, let me finish. My mental baggage. Mark, if you took me as your girlfriend, I don't know how I'll act when you want to get sexy with me. I might be okay one moment, and then just freak out the next. I just don't know, and I don't want to frustrate you, especially with something as intimate as sexual arousal. And all your friends Mark! I think of you now so differently than I did before! But trying to push this to guys in general, learning to trust... It's something I really have to work on. And when I fail, I'll still be the Ice Bitch to them, and you might be ostracized for having me as your girlfriend..."

"Kara, do you want me as your boyfriend?"

Kara was silent for a long moment, and then whispered "Oh yes, more than anything,... if you want me..." Mark sat up and put his arms around her. Words didn't seem necessary. After a while Kara began quietly to sob in his arms. She rested her head on Mark's shoulder, and soon they were both lying down, Mark gently caressing Kara by her ribs, overwhelmed by the intimacy of feeling Kara's heartbeat in the palm of his hand. She calmed down and started to breathe in deep sighs. "Wow, that feels so nice... Don't stop... I had some therapy, after my step-dad was arrested... before and during the trial... One of the nicer therapists suggested I might want to try crying my anger out of me... I finally took her advice after you left Friday night... I cried into my pillow for hours... wrapped it in a towel to catch all the tears... It really helped. It finally really helped. Thank you Mark, for saving me. I couldn't have released my anger without you, and it was tearing me apart..."

A short time later Mark and Kara were driving to the mall. Mark was delighted to see Kara looking so happy. "Kara, how about we expand the parka mission a bit? Throw in a few outfits too."

"Mark, you're spending too much money on me already. I'll start to feel guilty, or even worse, start to feel like a gold-digger. I can't be a drain on your checkbook."

"Kara, money really isn't an issue for me. This is a simple car and I usually don't buy anything stupid because my parents were very careful to teach me good work ethics. But my family resources are huge. Buying some new clothes for you really isn't a money issue, and I'd enjoy doing it... For example, how many skirts do you have?"

"Uh, are you familiar with the mathematical concept of zero?"

"What?! But..."

"Ha! Yes, I know. Friday night. I'll never forget how gentle you were with me. But I borrowed that skirt from Nora down the hall. Imagine me owning a wool skirt! Do you know how much those things cost?!"

"Uh, I guess not. But I'm determined to find out!"

"Mark, really, I can't. I'll feel awkward if you spend a lot of money on me. I can't be a drain on your checkbook."

"From buying clothes? Kara, my family finances are huge, and my parents have me tied into it. Really."

"Oh my gosh, I feel like such a gold-digger asking this, but how much money are we talking about?"

"Well, I remember the equity investments alone were over $100M at the height of the market bubble in early 2000. I think they dropped close to 20% at their low, and then have come back quite a bit. The bond investments have done fine. And the real estate ledger is something my brother Leon is in charge of. They've done the best of all..."

"My God," Kara whispered. "You're serious, aren't you?"

"Oh yes. I wouldn't pull your chain about something like this."

"I feel like such a gold-digger... Mark, okay! I'd love some decent clothes! But I have to give you something in return. Not sex of course. When we're ready, we should share that outside of every other consideration... I know! Mark, do you think we could have some quiet time together soon? Tonight maybe?"

"Sure! I'll ask my roommate to take a hike for a few hours. Have you ever met Patrick? He's a freshman math major. A really nice guy."

"I don't think so. Ha, I guess Patrick lucked out! He missed his chance to be abused by me. Oh look, there's the mall now."

Kara and Mark wound up spending the afternoon shopping for a complete replacement of Kara's wardrobe, and it was after 8 PM before they had unloaded all the clothes in Kara's room and got to Mark's dorm. After locking the door, Kara sat on his bed, took off her new shoes and socks and just smiled at him. Mark sat by her side and did the same. Kara reached over and hugged him.

"Payback time, Mark! I want to pay you in trust."

Mark reached over and kissed her, nuzzled her hair with his nose, breathed in and sighed. "I'm so happy I've found you. How will this work?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.