Black Mansion 1: Foundation - Cover

Black Mansion 1: Foundation

Copyright© 2005 by John Galt

Chapter 5: Revelation of the mansions plans

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Revelation of the mansions plans - Wealthy and with a lot of time on his hands, Jospeh Drake decides to create a place where fantasies can be lived out. The Black Mansion. This is the story about the foundation of the mansion, of how it begun and was created.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Drake left her in the room for an hour, while watching some news and having a small snack. A small camera in one of the rooms corners captured the helpless woman, and showed it to him in the corner of the big screen.

First he removed the ties from her ankles, then her wrists. Helping her up on shaky legs, he laid her on the bed. Her nipple clamps came off next, then the gag. Besides her collar she was naked again.

From a cupboard he got a short chain, and two wrist cuffs, attaching them to her wrists, he pulled her up again and guided her into the shower. The cuffs were made for suspension, but right now more for her support. He attached them with the chain to a hook in the center of the showers ceiling, so she could stand with her legs together, but easy was carried by her wrists, if she spread them a bit more.

He lubes up and inserted a small plug into her anus that gave her a short shower from the inside. Lacking any other option, it went into the shower and down the drain. Then he slowly washed her body. He took extra care of her breasts, her nipples, then her sex and her thighs. Last he washed her feet, even rubbing between each toe. He mentioned something about taking good care of his property, but she was in a pretty big blur and exhausted. After he washed her down completely, he turned off the water, wrapped her hair in a towel and began padding down her body with a towel. He didn't rub, just push it lightly in a wad against her, lifting it away and then push it a bit further down on her body. A very ineffective way, but it made her feel highly pampered. Life as a slave was good.

She slept like a stone. Her ankle chained to the bed, she woke, her head on his chest, one arm beside her head touching his shoulder. She felt one of his hands gently stroking her back.

"Master, may your slave speak?" she asked.

He smiled. "Good morning slave, yes you may."

She swallowed. "Your slave does not know exactly how to say this right. Your slave would like to plea to you to use her cunt. She craves your cock in her cunt badly and wants to be fucked by her master, how ever he wants to."

Drake felt his semi erect cock harden. She had experience in BDSM before him, but he didn't think she would plea to be fucked this fast.

"Hmm, i think i will fuck you slave. But i am not very convinced that you really want it."

She groaned inwards, if she every was ready to be fucked it was now.

"Sit on your ass, spread your legs wide and open your cunt wide for me, maybe i can see then if you are ready to be fucked."

Fast she complied, pulling her lips apart showing him her cunt. He was now laying on his side, looking casually over her body, on her exposed sex and then into her eyes.

"Fuck yourself with two fingers", he told her, following her hand that went as if on autopilot to her cunt. Ring finger and middle finger of one hand disappeared inside her, and she started to fuck them into her slowly.

She was very wet and a few slurping sounds escaped.

"Lick your fingers clean", was his next command and she complied, sticking them into her mouth.

"No, lick them, keep them outside your mouth and lick them with your tongue sticking out." Again she did as told, licking on her fingers as if they were candy. He had seen enough, now it was time to continue with it.

"Get on your knees, push your ass in the air, then rest your shoulders on the bed."

He got up, while she positioned herself. As he returned he grabbed her wrists, twisting them to her back and snapping metal handcuffs around them.

Slowly he teased her, touching her cunt lips with the tip of his cock, but not pushing. Maybe unaware, Drake thought, she pushed herself towards him, oh yes, she needed this badly. Holding her in place with one hand on her tied wrists, he guided his cock with the other hand, pushing slightly against her outer lips, sliding it up and down. Karen was shivering a bit, the denial was more than evident.

Very slowly, he began to push. Every time she moved in a direction, he pulled out a bit, making her groan in frustration. The process took nearly three minutes until his hips were pressing against her ass, for Karen it felt like hours.

With his hands he began to play on her breasts, sometimes moving a hand over her back or her behind. Slowly he began to move inside her. Pinching her nipples he found out that she tightened her muscles all over her body from it, down to the muscle around his cock. He played around with that a bit, while the effect wore off after a bit.

His strokes grew larger and faster. She breathed harder under him, and when she felt that she only needed a few more seconds, he buried himself inside her deeply and stopped. She moved her ass, he slapped it hard. A few times more he hit her ass hard. He let her cool down a little, while he concentrated on stroking her soft skin. Then he decided its time for Karen to come.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.