Black Mansion 1: Foundation - Cover

Black Mansion 1: Foundation

Copyright© 2005 by John Galt

Chapter 4: Getting used as and getting used to be a slave

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Getting used as and getting used to be a slave - Wealthy and with a lot of time on his hands, Jospeh Drake decides to create a place where fantasies can be lived out. The Black Mansion. This is the story about the foundation of the mansion, of how it begun and was created.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

She toweled her hair off as she stepped out of the shower. The master bathroom, as she got to think of it, was larger than the apartment she had in college. Naked and still a bit wet, she hurried into the bedroom. Joseph Drake was laying on the bed, reading something on a slate like device with a screen. The white background lightened up his features even more then the setting sun outside.

His glance hit her body, and a short "kneel" came from his lips.

Quickly she got down on her knees as she was told. She didn't dare to look up, but she could see and hear that he did not move off the bed, he just kept reading.

The warm air in the room kept sucking the rest of the moisture off her skin, but her hair would stay wet for a while. She could feel the slight contracting feeling of her drying skin, hear his nearly inaudible but steady breathing, the little faint click when he pressed a button.

After her use in the living room, it took him nearly an hour to get back to her. After ten minutes she was aching, but she didn't feel much of it as she was away in her own head space. He teased her with his cock around her gag a few times, and she got back to reality. She tried to lick it, brush his cock with her tongue, but only slightly was able to actually touch it. Then he let her lick for a few moments and returned to just tease her. Tied up, with her arms behind her back and her ankles tied, she was completely helpless and unable to move anything but from her neck upwards.

He kept at it, until her stomach created an audible growl, it was two in the afternoon already.

Laughing he commented, "I certainly have to agree with your stomach. As much as i would like to give you something to eat from me, i think real food is in order now. Maybe later i will give you a small dessert."

Letting her bondage loose, removing her gag but keeping her hands tied behind her back, he led her to the kitchen and made her sit on a chair. After getting dressed, he joined her in the kitchen.

In the fridge was enough food to last for a long time, so he picked a few snacks, sat down beside her and started to eat. Her eyes were eating every single piece he put into his mouth and she was licking her lips.

"If you want something, you have to ask", he told her and put another snack in his mouth.

Karen swallowed. "Master, could i have something to eat? I am really hungry."

"But of course my little slave", he answered. "I don't have use for a slave that is starving."

He was feeding her, then eating for himself again. Sometimes he kept the food in his hand or pulled it away from her, teasing her. She was frustrated but saw that it seemed to amuse him.

After they ate, he sent her to brush her teeth, after removing her bondage. Meanwhile he cleaned the kitchen up.

She waited in the bathroom, as he came to brush his teeth. He ignored her naked presence completely and left the bathroom after he was done.

For nearly five minutes she waited there, a bit lost, not knowing if she should move, or what she should do. Then he appeared again, clipped the leash into her collar and tugged her into the master bedroom.

With a small push on her shoulder, he made her kneel down in front of him.

"Would you like some dessert now slave?"

"Yes master", she replied eagerly.

"Then get it", he told her with a smile on his face.

Slowly she opened his pants and pulled them down a little. Then she freed his cock from his shorts. His organ was already half erect, so she took it into her mouth and licked around it. In a very short time she got him to be fully erect. Greedy she fed on his cock, licking and sucking. She wanted to prove that she is a good slave.

Deep moans and the spurts of cum in her mouth were the reward she craved.

"You did good Karen", he said as he pulled up his shorts and pants. "I might use your ass today, since you have proven to be pretty skilled with your mouth already. But i am not entirely convinced."

She forgot about the row of how she had to prove herself, with her mouth her ass and then her cunt. And he would not use the later if he is not satisfied with the first ones. Biting her lip, she hoped he would use her soon.

He gave her the order to pick all her belongings and put them into a cardboard box. That one will be stored in his storage in the garage, that is locked up. He gave her the key, and told her where it is. Meanwhile he would have to finish some business, so she has the time for herself until he will use her again. The way he described her use, as if he is using a toothbrush, a remote or a handle made her shiver.

All her things stored away, using his bathrobe as cover for doing it, she did some workout. When he came into the living room, he told her to shower as he nearly finished his work and will want to use her later on.

There she was, kneeling at his bed, waiting to be used.

He put the slate away, then sat on the edge of the bed, looking at her.

"Look at me Karen", he ordered her.

His eyes were looking into her again, and she had to will herself to keep the contact with them.

"As my slave, you will sleep in my bed with me. You will be naked, except your collar and one ankle cuff. The ankle cuff will be chained to the bed and locked, so you cant leave the bed really. Only i can unlock it. Your body is always available for me, so you should always make sure to make it easy for me to use it, however i want to, whenever i want to."

He looked down her body, sensing the heat building inside her.

Later he used her mouth again, this time she was ready for bed, as he called it, chained to a ring in the center of the frame on the foot side. He laid on his back, naked, and she did the best to service his cock. After he came, he pulled her up, and she snuggled on his chest, as they fell asleep.

Drake woke up with her shifting her weight a bit. She still as snuggled up to him, lodging her head on his arm. It felt like it was there for a while as his arm seem to have fallen asleep. Slowly pulling it form under her, moved up and began massaging it. As the tickling sensation came into his arm again she rose form sleep as well.

"Good morning slave."

She smiled.

"Good morning master."

He got up from bed and went to the cupboard.

"Your mouth is good enough to pleasure me for now. You can improve, but that is something for later. Now i intend to use your ass."

He picked a few coils of rope, a tube of gliding cream and a cushion that looked like a huge teardrop.

"Do you like getting fucked in your ass slave?"

"Yes master, i do."

"What do you like about it?" A question, he mused for himself, that was more rhetorical, but definitely added to her stimulation. Being forced to say things openly she otherwise wouldn't tell anyone freely, was quiet a turn on for her.

"Part is the feeling, part is the humiliation, also the taking of the pleasure from my master which turns me on."

Her head felt sometimes like it was a shining beacon, although she knew, she didn't blush easy anymore. Still, it sometimes made her feel awkward.

He made her kneel, put the pillow in front of her so that the pointed tip was facing away, then guided her to lean over it. Her hips were resting on it. With his knee he guided her to spread her legs. She felt that, doing so would rest her weight even more on the pillow which seemed to have a more solid content inside. Positioned behind her, he pulled her wrists behind her, tied them crossed together and left some rope over. Next he secured her ankles spread apart. With the leftover rope from her wrists, he tied it them to her body, wrapping it once around, so she could feel the ropes straining slightly every time she breathed in deeply.

A drop of the gliding gel on her ass hole made her almost jump. The cold feeling was dripping down to be caught by one of his fingers. Slowly he rubbed it around, then penetrated her ass with nearly no resistance. Soon he added a second finger that took a bit more force. More gel was applied, and as he fingered her ass, he applied some to his hard cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.