Black Mansion 1: Foundation - Cover

Black Mansion 1: Foundation

Copyright© 2005 by John Galt

Chapter 1: What to do with a lot time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: What to do with a lot time - Wealthy and with a lot of time on his hands, Jospeh Drake decides to create a place where fantasies can be lived out. The Black Mansion. This is the story about the foundation of the mansion, of how it begun and was created.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Many people have the dream to not have to work. Joseph Drake made this dream true. Having worked in security, he made a lot money, which he invested in his own company. In no time he made a company that ran itself and created more money he could ever spend. No more work for Drake.

This although left him with a lot time on his hands.

Having had a lot of experience with being a dom, he decided to create a place where he can create fantasies and make others fantasies become true. Having had multiple partners, his approach was simply to find women, which he preferred, that wanted to live out their submissive fantasies. And then make them true.

So he found a house in the city, a bit away from everything else, where neighbors don't know each other and a big deal of vegetation and walls was between the houses. The building had multiple inhabitants already, but the two top floors were still not rented out. Perfectly suited for him. Joseph bought the building, and changed multiple things. The top floor became one big apartment, instead of three single ones. Nicely laid out, decorated and filled with furniture. When he first saw it when it was finished, it looked like someone was living there already, but that wasn't the case and not his intention. The windows were soundproof and didn't allow people to see into the apartment. The floor below was shutoff from the rest of the building, filled with countermeasures to ensure no sound will ever make it down to the five floors below. A special elevator was installed, the staircase sealed. Everything that would be done in the apartment would only be known by the persons present. From the outside no one could tell.

From the outside it simply looked like a modern building that imitates an old building.

In fall the works were done. Joseph decided to live there for a bit, and placed new clothes in the cupboards, notebooks in the desks, papers, and files in the drawers so its a real living environment. In spring, when the plants outside started to sprout and bloom, it was time to make his plans go on with the next step.

It took him a while, but he managed to get the right text together. The following was published in many different publications, in print as well as on the internet.

"Looking for women who wish to satisfy their curiosity about their submissive fantasies. Nothing is too soft or too hard. I am experienced and willing to introduce you or push your limits. Short term but also long term agreements possible."

To round it off, a small logo was printed with it, an M with some calligraphic details added around it. The emblem of the mansion to come. For that moment it would inspire ideas fantasies and more of the ones reading the note.

Answers came. Many.

At first he was surprised. Reading through it was like wading through peoples minds. Some transvestites and transsexuals also replied, but for that moment he put them in the "no" category. Some were very young, those he was sure were too young went also in the no stack, together with those over sixty years. He knew of some who still practiced certain things at that age, but that was not to his liking. In the end, he replied to all of them. The no stack got a nice "thank you but I don't think we could be a compatible pairing" letter.

The rest, got some instructions. Along with the usual mail contents, and some parts that were different in every letter, depending on who he mailed to, he asked from all a few things. He didn't ask for a picture or personal information. His questions were about their experiences, how long they were enjoying BDSM, if at all. Then about their fantasies, what fantasies they have, their innermost fantasies, they would never ever tell someone normally. The fantasies that would turn them on the most.

For weeks, letters got sent and came back, it took a while with some, with others they complied in the first mail. In the end he had a nice collection of mails from women who wanted to experience certain things.

After extensive readings, he found the one that was perfect for the beginning.

Her name was Karen Taylor. She was from LA, 35 years old, a Capricorn and bisexual. The long black hair was full, her body firm and she had some experiences with the world of doms and subs. Karen was a little neat freak but liked showing off her body. She sent him a few pictures where she was displaying her nearly naked body. And her fantasies revealed, she was an extreme pleaser. She wanted to please, to be owned, to be used, to be imprisoned, tied and caged. Also she seemed to get off on pain, so she would be very interesting to play with. If she decided to stay, she would become extremely valuable, as she was a highly organized person, without being anal retentive.

Joseph set up a first date with her, in a public restaurant. He picked the place, it was downtown and she had to fly in to get there, so she would arrive with a cab ride. He paid the ticket, and also sent her a cab that has been prepaid to the airport.

In the afternoon, before she would arrive at the restaurant, he decided to sit down and read through the fantasy again she sent him. It was all written in a very neat handwriting on thin lined paper. He decided to read it in full and then get to the restaurant so he has freshly in his mind exactly what her turn on is.

And so he began to read.

"My body always began to vibrate when I could please someone. A person telling me I did good, I felt attracted to. This caused some pretty embarrassing moments on my life, but I got to learn the essence out of it. It turns me on to please someone. The more its about someone else's pleasure and wishes, the more it turns me on. Also the more I am lowered in comparison to the person I please, the higher the difference, the more it arouses me. Frankly, id like to be objectified, used and owned. And then ignored when I am not of use. In my fantasies I am also tied up and caged a lot, sometimes in very uncomfortable ways for long periods of time. Somehow I got to like pain, so far that I started inflicting pain on me to get off faster when masturbating.

I do not have the one fantasy, but I can tell you about one I think about a lot, because it contains the biggest turn ons for me at once.

In this fantasy I am naked, a heavy metal collar around my neck. I sit on my behind in a cage with thick bars that hangs from the ceiling in a corner of a dark room. My legs are up to my body, knees bent, in this position I just fit in the cage, its bars pressing against me from all sides. The top is low, so my head is bent forward. My arms stick out of the cage and are locked together with metal cuffs behind my back, more discomfort. A ring gag is locked in my mouth, my drool running all over me. Welts still on my skin from the last use, numbing down and sending that throbbing pain through my body.

My master enters. He ignores me completely, turns on the lights and locks the door behind him. The heavy door shuts with a distinct sound, that makes me shudder and reminds me that I am not to leave, I am his posession, like the boots he takes of, his coat he puts away and the shirt he takes off. His sight sees all the things in the room, including me, I am a thing. He calls me his slut, his whore, slut, cunt, fucktoy, animal, whatever he likes, and everything is true. With all the time in the world he comes over to me, lowers the cage a bit and puts it on a cart. He unhooks the chain for the ceiling and pushes me to the table. There he flips the cage over, so I face down, my knees touching the cold but smooth wood, my toes being pushed on it by my body weight. He pulls one of my cunt lips back, puts a sharp biting clamp on it and pulls it to the side then ties it off. I moan in pain and pleasure, its already a big blur. I feel the same happening with the other side of my cunt, I am spread open, any movements hurt like hell, I am uncomfortable as hell and love every second of it. Hope that he fucks me get up but get slashed down by his hand slapping on my vulnerable cunt.

I get told to not push against the bars like the fuck animal I am. Unconscious of that movement I try to pull away a little, only to get more pain in my cunt lips and another slap on my exposed sex. Through the bars he pulls my hair up in a ponytail, then wraps it around one of the bars, and ties a knot. MY head is pulled back far, my mouth at the bars to the front. Sweat is on my skin all over, competing with my cunt in wetness.

A cold round object is pressed against my sex. First I twitch then fear runs through me. Its an electro shocker, that can do small but also pretty intense shocks. Just as it sunk in, the first shock runs through my sex. I shake in the cage, which isn't much as all presses against me and the clamps on my cunt hold me in place to a certain degree, paired with my hair and my arms being bound, all I can do is hurt myself even more.

The shocks stop. He wandered all over my sex and my ass with the shocker. I feel his cock pressed into me. He pushes hard, ignoring my completely, just wanting his pleasure. I groan, and try to open as easy as possible. As I feel him as far in me as its possible, I use my muscles on his shaft. His approval is a slight deep moan, as he begins to fuck me roughly. Before he comes, he pulls out and comes to my head, forcing his way down my throat. I gag and cough, but again he ignores me. He comes in my throat and keeps there, I swallow as fast as I can, and lick around his cock, cleaning it. He pulls out, goes behind me again and removes the claps by pulling them off roughly. This pushes me over the edge and I come really hard.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.