Haley's Comet
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2005 by Pettybox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A college romance blooms while another smolders unknowingly below the surface. An unlikely series of events brings two spirits together and what had smoldered blossoms into a full fired romance. Sex mixes with lifes adversitys in a work a day world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I woke up and looked around the dark room confused about where or when it was. The good feeling in my loins reminded me of the evening of love and lust and I looked for Gail. She was gone from the room, but I did see the numbers on the clock, 11:45. I had sleepy in sexual exhaustion for about 2 hours. Under the closed door I saw lights from the hallway and I got up and slipped on pajama pants and went to look for Gail.

As soon as I opened the door I heard her humming happily from the laundry room on the second floor (great idea - wash and dry the clothes where you take and put them on, instead of dealing with a basement trip). I padded quietly past her room and looked in at her sitting at the folding table. There were 7 or 8 little stacks clothes, socks, various underwear, pants, towels, plus shirts and blouses on hangers. She was sitting on a stool humming happily as she folded things seeming more content than I ever saw her. I leaned on the doorway to just watch her so happy, just being herself. As I watched I realized that I hadn't done any laundry the whole time back from Florida. Things had been in the drawers when I looked for them. Normally when they weren't, I stayed up half the night doing laundry. She must have been doing it right along. Knowing she had only 5 or 6 outfits and some leisure clothes and underwear, I should have realized she was washing almost every couple days.

Something must have told her there was a presence in the room as she looked over her shoulder to see me watching her.

She only said "Hi sleepyhead, was I too much for you?", and I felt my loins stir again. I had no chance of performing, but the spirit was willing.

I walked in behind her and slipped my arms under hers as I leaned and kissed the side of her neck. She inhaled and exhaled deeply and tipped her head to look at me.

"Thank you for my life. I feel I've died and went to heaven. Can this moment never change?" She whispered confidently.

"You just needed the boot in the pants, everything else has been you. I love you for all you've made of yourself. You are a wonderful woman and I don't know how you turned it off for all those years. I hope the bitterness is gone." I chided her.

"It is. As bitter as I was, I've found I can be just as happy. So much so that the bitterness has faded and the happy memories of Mom and Sis live brightly in my heart and my mind, and I have you to thank for that. They live with me all the time."

"Do you think they're happy with me, happy with the way we've fallen for each other?" I asked.

She turned around on the stool to face me and she took her hands to the sides of my face and brought it close to hers.

"My Mom had a hard time with my running around when I was just 14 or 15. She knew from finding my pills and I suppose even looking at my under clothes, that I was not a good girl. But my Mom was very sexual and always had a steady boyfriend. I used to hear her at times at night and she was every bit as loud as I've been with you. I wanted to be that happy and perhaps that's what I was looking for when I was "tomcatting", as she called it. For me to be really in love and enjoying myself and my body so much, she would be VERY happy for me AND you. After she sent me off to live with Auntie Midge, she cleaned up her act so Sis wouldn't end up like me. I don't know if it worked, but I know her heart was in the right place when she sent me away. Sis would tell me she cried for me a lot. That made that fateful morning hurt that much more. Now I know I feel her spirit with us. It's weird but those times when I feel I'm about to pass out it feels so good, I think she's hugging me. Weird, huh?" She said without even a little tear or lip quiver. She was accepting it all now.

"I don't think it's weird, I think it's sweet and you should be happy to feel that way. She was a good smart woman who loved her daughter so much that she made hurtful sacrifices that showed she was not selfish about her own need to be with you. If she was half as smart as you, she was a great Mom. You always call your sister Sis, what was her real name?" I wondered, trying to add some personality to my image of her.

"She was Cecelia, after my Mom's Mom. She was CeCe for a while but it became Sis and it was always Sis. In her yearbook at school, it was Sis." She said, showing a little quiver in her lip.

I hugged her closely as she pulled me tightly to her.

"We can go to San Diego and visit the gravestones sometime if you like. Introduce me, OK?" I asked.

"I would like that. You are so sweet to me." She whispered.

"Come on, let's get to bed. We both have to work in the morning, TGIF." I said pulling her.

"No, let me put this stuff away and I'll go in my own bed tonight. Let's save sleeping together for special nights when we can stay in bed in the morning. We are lovers, but for living as lovers, it would be too soon for us. Every night would be like tonight, and that would make these special nights not as special." She said sadly.

"You're right, as much as I would like it too. We have the weekend to ourselves." I said as I kissed her deeply and said goodnight.

As I went back to sleep I heard her puttering, putting away clothes and was even aware, as I dozed off, of her coming in my room and putting things in my drawers. She came to the bed and kissed my cheek. I wanted that moment to last forever. It was pure affection I had never felt before.

The morning brought a shower of good feelings as I woke wishing she were here next to me. But, alas, as I professed just a few weeks and days earlier, taking it slow to be sure meant treating each other as roommates first and lovers later. Our times together would be "dates". When schedules allowed the ability to stay together and share sleep we would, but taking each other for granted in that manner would have to wait. Sleeping together, and I do refer to the sleeping part, is a most intimate act that culminates with the waking together and starting the day together. To do that at this stage would lead to a certain amount of taking each others presence for granted. As far as we had went in our love making and proclamations of same to each other, our relationship was still in its infancy, a fact we both seemed to grasp quite easily.

"Robbie, are you up?" I heard her yell as she zipped past my door and pushed it open as I saw her disappear down the stairs. Moments later, after I assume, brewing coffee, she was back up the stairs to kiss me goodbye. By the time I finished my shower she would have poured her travel cup of coffee and be at the bus.

"It's Friday, do we have any special plans for tonight?" She asked in between smooches.

"We could go to dinner and a movie, or just stay here and watch the birds in the yard. I'm open for anything. I have all next week off, so I'm not in a hurry to cram a lot of things into the weekend." I answered with a kiss and hug.

"There's a bunch that goes out for drinks after work on Friday, would you mind?" She asked.

"No, not a problem, but unless you can get a ride I'd rather you didn't take the bus. You can call me for a ride. OK?" I asked.

"They say they usually break up by 7, you can just get me on the way home. I'll let you know where we're going." She said as she gave me one more peck and was off to work.

I was happy she was making friends at work and taking part in their office rituals. She was adapting to a regular life as if she had it all planned out in her head, and I wonder if she hadn't just done that.

During the course of that work day I was in and out of my own office but I did check my messages and saw there was one from her. It was simply an "I Love You" and asking me to get her at Fuddruckers in the Perimeter Mall. She would meet me out front after 7:30.

This last day before my week off was longer than most, devoted to updated data and training. The 6 hour ordeal was my 4 in a series of such and after passing a test on the set of four, I could get my degree updated and sanctioned and put me in line for the next step on the pay scale. Days like this put me back in school again, taking notes and studying, but it was worth it. The industry had taken a lot of major strides in the past 3 years and I was sure to keep up with the technology. At one point during the day it struck me that Gail seemed to be up in the latest tech in geological CAD and gas and fuel research. How did she do it?

The last session of the class finished with a sign up for the certification exam that we were all required to take. There was one review scheduled and I planned to be in attendance for that as well. I all took place on my next rotation back to Atlanta.

After the class I officially signed out of the on-call register that left me free for the next 9 days until I need be in the Mobile/Pensacola district. I was off to the Perimeter Mall to get Gail. The Fuddruckers she was at was on the Mall access and as not connected to the Mall. They had Happy Hour specials and a DJ on Fridays in the lounge with a small dance floor. It was a noted AmeriFuel hang-out on Friday.

As I pulled up in front to let her see my truck I saw her in front with another woman from the office I knew, Shelly. Shelly had been my running partner in a couple Cancer Runs, marathons and I knew her as a friend. She had been married, but went through an ugly divorce. I was her shoulder to cry on at the time. Getting back into running shape was her broken heart therapy, plus she could vent on me. Shell had been around the block more than once and wasn't too trusting of men. Once she found my friendship was out of the "boyfriend" realm we became coffee friends at work and even went to a movie or two. She was a few years older than me and I never really looked at her as a love interest. She was a good ear and liked hockey. In short, we just hit it off and both of us needed a friend that we didn't need to worry about falling for. If you like the expression "like a sister", then that was it. As I got closer it was apparent that Gail had been crying and was upset. Shelly was there as support until I got there. She came right out and opened the door and let Gail in and squat down to talk.

"Hi Rob, Gail's a little upset, but OK. She had an incident here with an asshole from work, but she handled it well." Shelly said trying to put the best light on it.

"Who? What happened?" I said looking at Gail to be sure she was OK

"That fuckin' Blark hit on her and wouldn't leave her alone once she rejected him and he kept on drinking. You know, the usual shit for him." Shelly said rolling her eyes knowing I knew the score already.

Dave VanBlarcum was a self-proclaimed ladies man-stud. He did have stunning clean-cut good looks, but his ego and good looks usually left him out of bounds with a clear thinking woman. His M-O was to come on strong and leave no doubt what his intentions were. It must have worked often enough because he hadn't changed in years, but he dealt with the rejection by drinking and he was an ugly drunk and local police knew him well. He was probably only allowed in Fuddruckers with a promise of good behavior. If he was in his AmeriFuel uniform shirt, he was probably done. He had worn out many warnings.

"He came over to our table and made his way around saying hello and doing the shoulder massage thing with all four of us. I told her to not pay attention to him and he might go away after he had a few words with each of us, and it worked out that way. When I got us with Wendy to go to the ladies room he came over and sat beside her and whispered in her ear." Shelly explained.

Gail finally spoke up.

"He says "what does it take to get in your pants? The rest of these girls can vouch for my skills." So I said that first he ought to grow up and act like an adult, and I got up and moved to the bar to order another round for all of us, Margo just sat there because I guess she has slept with him and was embarrassed. He came up behind me at the bar and squeezed my ass wanting to whisper in my ear, but I didn't give him a chance because I slapped him. The bouncer was already looking for him and saw the whole thing. He grabbed him and had already called the police once he saw he was drunk." Gail said sniffling, but girding herself knowing she did nothing wrong.

"As the bouncer began to try and quietly escort him out there was a lot of talking back and forth and pointing fingers. When Blark saw the cops come in the front door he went crazy and didn't go quietly. He started shouting that he had slept with Gail and she wouldn't leave him alone, and she asked for money for oral sex and stuff like that. People were staring and that's when we went into the manager's office and waited until now. She told me about you and I assured her she was with a good man. (pause) You know Rob, you don't have to worry about the fraternization rules. The road men who are in the office for a week a month aren't held to that. I'm a counselor on the EEO hotline and you would be OK to let people know if you two are an item." Shelly informed him.

Gail was gathering her emotions, but needed a hug and scooted over to my side and we kissed and embraced.

"Are you going to be OK Gail?" Shelly asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine now Shelly. Thanks so much for your help and coming to my rescue. I thought I had handled it well, but I didn't know he was such a jerk." Gail said, seemingly fully composed.

"Thanks Shell. Are you all set for a ride?" I asked.

"I'm riding with Margot and I'm going to give her a piece of my mind for not jumping in when he tried to move in. I don't care if he did get into her pants with that line of shit, she found out fast what kind of asshole he was. Gail, I'll call you tomorrow early and get you to the doctors." Shelly told her.

Gail turned to me and answered my question before I could ask it.

"We talked a little girl talk and I told her I was going to the OB/GYN tomorrow and she said she would drive me and show me where it was." She told me confidently.

I just nodded my head and Shelly closed the door and we were off.

"Don't be mad about her driving me tomorrow. I really need a woman to talk to about, you know, woman things, girl talk. Once she said how she knew you, I knew I could trust her." Gail said as she rubbed her eyes of tears and redness.

"You picked a good friend there baby. She is one of my best friends." I assured her.

"Never any hanky-panky, right?" She said to be reassured.

"No, never even the thought of it. We aren't that way at all." I proclaimed.

"I began to panic in there and she centered me. She said she saw the look on my face and knew I was withdrawing." Gail said relieved she found a friend.

"Oooo all this psyche talk, we all had psychology minors or at least classes. You're sure you're OK?"

"I'm fine. I hadn't been hit on in a million years but I didn't expect it to be so frank and straight forward. When he grabbed my ass I knew I had to show him who he was fucking with. I was pissed. I've never let anyone treat me like that in public, especially a dirt ball like that. I hope I run into him in the hallways." Gail said getting more and more bravado as she thought about the incident.

"I don't think you'll be seeing him. He may have had his last chance with us. We kind of guaranteed the State of Georgia that he would be sober when he was working or on call. If was wearing our uniform, he's done, or at least suspended until he goes through the treatment again." I assured her.

"The cops knew him be name when they came in."

"That's why he's obviously canned or suspended. So, ummm... what do you want to do tonight?" I asked.

"Can we just get something to bring home to eat? I don't feel like going out again, and I've had 3 drinks, so I'm a little bent. I think I'll be in bed early." She said.

"Ohh? I was hoping you might sleep with me tonight. Not necessarily for making love, but to be together." I had hoped out loud.

"Ummmm, maybe not tonight. My doctor appointment is for 9 and I should really be up at 7:30 or so. I want to be able to stay in bed with you after we wake up. I've never woken up with a man before, much less one that I loved." She said with a bright smile coming over her face.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.