Haley's Comet - Cover

Haley's Comet

Copyright© 2005 by Pettybox

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A college romance blooms while another smolders unknowingly below the surface. An unlikely series of events brings two spirits together and what had smoldered blossoms into a full fired romance. Sex mixes with lifes adversitys in a work a day world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

When I came in the backdoor from the garage I was noticed there were no lights or music playing and the mall scenario played right in my head. Mail was on the cutting board and as I turned to go up stairs I saw her blazer on the floor. As I went to pick it up I saw her blouse on the floor in the dining room. Then as I caught on I picked up her skirt, slip, pantyhose, bra and panties as I followed the trail up the stairs. Under her thong panties at the top step there was a condom. By the time I saw her pantyhose I was excited and by the time I got to the top step I was taken in by her come on.

The door to her room was ajar and I opened it, walking in with an armful of her clothes. She was smiling under the sheet, reclining on her side.

"I couldn't get you out of my mind today, especially after you put your faith and confidence behind me. I wanted you when you touched me in Mr. Cooper's office and couldn't get that out of my mind for the rest of the afternoon. Let's make tonight a play night, but I need you inside me, a part of me, NOW. Come, be with me." She said in a soft gauzy voice as she peeled back the sheet to reveal her beautiful body.

In only the almost 2 weeks at work, taking advantage of the employee gym she had just about tightened up her little belly that bothered her so, and she apparently she was keeping a daily regimen of shaving herself and keeping her package very neat. Her vagina looked like that of a young girl, her pink little slit hiding her engorged lips and pubis that blossomed when she opened her legs to invite me.

She crooked her finger and ordered me to undress.

"Come and then we'll shower together and explore each other. Never mind dinner, I know what I want to eat, and I have something for you as well." She said in her sirens voice.

"God, Gail I'm hard and ready and want you as bad as you want me, but I have the grit of the day on me." I protested.

"Come HERE, I want to feel YOU and smell YOU." She purred.

I began unbuttoning my shirt and pushed it down my arms and off quickly and unhooked my belt and unsnapped my pants in one motion. Once my pants got below my waist my underwear did a poor job of concealing my erection. Gail motioned me over and as I pulled my shorts over and off my cock she took the condom from me and opened it. She looked at me and winked.

"I haven't done this is a long time, but I think you'll like it."

She took the condom and fit the end over the head. She lowered her mouth onto me and as her lips and fingers unrolled the safety onto me she took me all the way into her mouth until she gagged, bouncing up with a cough and a giggle.

"Blechhhhh." She said with a sour smile as she spit the taste of the latex into her fingers.

She lay back on the bed and drew her knees up while opening her legs. I needed no more invitation as I put one hand on the bed beside her for leverage and placed the plum of my cock at her little slit and slid in.

"Ooooooofff! You feel so damn big in me, but I love it!" She said as she reached up for me and pulled my face to hers as our bodies melded together.

Our tongues danced and probed each others mouths reacting to each little quiver of pleasure we felt as the barrel of her vagina hugged and squeezed my cock. I began to move in and out of her as I grew impatient to feel the friction of our union. She began to react immediately with a deep exhale into my mouth. She was ready to come almost instantly. Although I wasn't in the best position to thrust hard, I didn't want to stop and move already. Her hands on my upper biceps and then in my shoulder blades told me of her orgasms with the grip and pressure she put on me. Her white perfect skin just above her breasts and her face turned a bright red and then suddenly flushed white as he spasms swept through her like earth quakes. When I was sure the second had subsided I pulled back from her and told her to move up and on the bed more so I could fully be on the bed as well. She snaked back and looked at me with a devilish look and rolled to her stomach and raised her ass up for me. Her pussy was wet and copious white wads of her juices were in the folds of her lips. I threaded into her as an ungodly noise came from deep in her throat as I filled her. I held myself there for a second but couldn't resist my urge to fuck her hard to satisfy my lust. I held her ass tightly and slapped my abdomen to her ass with a noise that rang in the room. A constant throaty wail came from her throat as she came again, squeezing my cock with her muscles. I was sure to come soon, but I wanted to enjoy her and bring her off at least once more so I stopped my stroking and hunched up onto her wrapping my hands under her kneeling form and grasped her tits as I hugged up to her back my hands crossed under her, my right hand on her left breast, my left on her right.

She hummed a constant satisfaction cycle as I held her to me, buried deep inside of her.

"Come for me Robbie. Fuck me hard and give me your balls juice." She moaned.

It was all I needed to hear to remember the need to get my own nut off right there.

I knelt back and held her ass tightly as I began to fuck her in earnest. I looked down at her sweet, gorgeous, ass, its cute little hole winking at me and I had to touch it. I loaded my thumb with copious spittle and pressed it slowly and firmly to her notch. She let me in easily with a little jump of surprise.

"Ohhh I'm so full!" She said as I skewered her.

I was mad at myself already for doing this, letting my prurient passion get the best of me. It was no secret to her that I adored her ass, but I didn't want to push the envelope on an anal coupling. I felt it was something that should be saved for a more committal time or juncture in our relationship.

I felt her muscles working on both my thumb and my cock as she lowered her shoulders a bit and rested her face on her cheek as she puffed a hiccoughed sound as another orgasm overtook her. Overtook is the right word to choose for how her spasms swept over her. She simply seemed to be plugged into some other plain or level of conscious, her body shook and the only emotion was her voice which cried out her pleasure.

I was reaching my nadir and I began to slam into her, now aware to keep my thumb still so as not to insinuate I was interested in taking her there, at least right now. I wanted to stay within her as long as I could before I filled the condom. I'm sure if I ripped the condom off and presented it to her mouth she would take it, but it just seemed too far away from the act of love this was. Damn, there was that word again (love) and I was feeling it more and more.

Semen was surging up my shaft as I pulled from her and ripped my condom off using the hand that had been in her butt to stroke my orgasm up.

I screeched loudly as I shot a blast of spooge all the way up her back to her hair. I leaned back on my knees and squeezed another moonshot to the center of her back before moving up over her more to drain my dribblings onto her back instead of her pussy. I wanted to fall onto her, but was afraid of getting of getting some magic potion in her and defeating the purpose of the condom. I fell instead to her side and rested my head right beside hers. Gail's eyes were still closed enjoying the end of her orgasm as mine was turning cold on her back.

"You excite me to no end, you really do. Your trail of clothes is from a campy movie, but it sure did the trick in conveying what was up. When I saw your pantyhose I was ready to bust out of my pants. You can really drive me crazy." I said while she giggled, proud she had "gotten me".

"I like to make you happy. I know you're not happy about the condoms, but I'm taking care of that. In the meantime you could have gone the other way. I've noticed you like my butt." She cooed, still in her post orgasm reverie.

"I'm sorry about that. I was a pig for doing that today. I won't lie and tell you I'm not interested, but we should save that for a special time when we're more sure about us." I apologized.

Gail lowered her ass and lay flat then rose up on her elbows to look at me to speak.

"Why do I get the feeling that you think I'm trying to rush things and that you are trying to orchestrate our relationship? You're always the one who says to let it take its course, but then you say that this isn't right now and we shouldn't do that here. I'm a big girl and I can't help that I'm falling in love with you. It's NOT just about the sex Rob. It's you I'm interested in. I KNOW that if we slept together every night we would be wearing each other out and it would be about the sex. I'm NOT trying to rush the relationship. Remember that I was celibate for 7 years and you've shown me more pleasure from sex in a few nights than I ever experienced or thought possible. I like pleasure and want to explore it, and I want to explore it with you. I'm not trying to rush us, but I do know what I want. The last thing I want to do is get hurt or hurt you. Right now, whether you want to recognize it or not we are falling in love and becoming a part of each others lives. I know that you said you were falling in love with me, but I somehow think you're holding back. If you're holding back, you aren't letting it take its course. When I said you could have had me back there, I meant it because I want to please you, because I care for you. It doesn't mean I was trying to pull you in deeper in the relationship. I like sex and when I was a kid I took part in it pretty freely. After doing without it for so long I know how precious and special it is and what it means and what mistakes I made when I was a teenager. You also don't want to recognize that I DO owe you something for saving me from myself, but I am not, nor do I plan to pay it off with sex. I'm not in this relationship to that end. What I owe you for showing me the shiny side of the coin I will pay off in respect for you by continuing to show you that I will work hard to uphold the chances you took for me. If I walk out that door tomorrow, that is something I will continue to do. You saved my life."

"Wow!" I said. "I didn't think I was THAT controlling, or appeared to be that controlling. I DO want to let the relationship take its own course, but I might be trying to pull the reigns unknowingly, I might add. I do not want to see you hurt, especially when I could be the one hurting you. That end is becoming more remote right now as it appears we are on the same page. If we end up hurting each other afterwards, after we've had a relationship, knowing we tried together, it will make that hurt easier to accept. I've just been afraid that this relationship could be unrequited if you took away the sex, but now I know it's not that way. I am more than willing to move on with this relationship how it has been and accept any road it takes. We're both intelligent people, but I admit to babying you a bit while I thought you were coming out of your former life. I'm sorry for that and I won't act that way with you anymore, no more eggshells. I want to continue falling in love with you." I admitted.

"Well, to THAT end, I went and saw the company nurse today to get some information. She showed me where Planned Parenthood was and set me up with a gynecologist right here on the bus line that has Saturday hours. I'm doing this for you and me. I want to be able to freely make love to you spontaneously, and be healthy. Until we can do that, I still want you to please me, and I want to please you. Now, you admitted you were gritty from the day, and you've sprayed love juice all over me, why don't we take a nice long shower together and explore each others bodies, touch each other, taste each other and enjoy each other?" She said as she moved to kiss me.

"That would be nice. I've never done that before and doing it with you would be special." I said as I began to get up.

"It's a first for me too; it just sounds sexy as hell. I mean, I've never been with a man that close, that intimate. Thrashing around in the back seat before and these few times with you is all I know." She said as she took my arm. "I'm not trying to say I'm innocent or anything, you know that, it's... "

"Shhhhhhhhhhh," I interrupted her. We don't need details from each others past. Now is now, then is past."

She smiled back and hugged me as we got to the shower and I began to run the water, testing it for temperature.

My bathroom is one of the largest rooms upstairs in my home. The house was custom built for a couple where the man was disabled. Before they ever occupied their home, the gentleman died of complications from MS. I bought the house from his wife after she could not live in it with its special accommodations, each reminding her too much of his painful past. The doorways are extra wide; there are ramps to the front porch instead of stairs and ramps off the deck. The bathroom featured a 5 X 5 shower stall with a molded seat in the corner and 2 sets of continuous grab bars at 2 and 4 feet. The tub is one of those old fashioned sloop shaped ones with the high back that I guess is good for reclining in the water jets, but I've never used it. There was also a bidet which I had not used or filled with water yet. The counters in the bathroom are a little high, I would suspect for a wheelchair to be able to get closer. I removed a track along the wide staircase for a lift chair, but left all the other special features as they make little difference to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.