Haley's Comet
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2005 by Pettybox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A college romance blooms while another smolders unknowingly below the surface. An unlikely series of events brings two spirits together and what had smoldered blossoms into a full fired romance. Sex mixes with lifes adversitys in a work a day world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

At 6:30 I went down to the research floor and caught Iggy as he was leaving.

"She'll be at the bus shell at the corner. She just left. Good luck, and thanks, Rob"

I went to my car and drove to the corner in the industrial park and there she sat in the bus shell.

I pulled up and rolled down the window.

"Keep driving mister, you can't afford me!" she hollered with a grin before she ran out to the car.

All the way back she bubbled and talked about what a great day she had and thanked me a 100 times for helping her get the job. Iggy laid on the line to her that he was watching her closely for the remainder of the week. If he brought her back it would be on 30 day trial. At the end of 30 days, he had the option of hiring her. After explaining what I already knew she paused.

"The only reason why he wouldn't hire me today is that I could do his job, right?" She said innocently.

"You're sure you could do his job?" I said with a suspect squint.

"Hmmm, yeah, part time. What he needs are more people like me. Do they not hire good people because they don't pay?" She wondered.

"They don't hire good people because they can't find them. CAD people are a dime a dozen. CAD people with the geological and science background like you are few. Iggy does real well; do you have any idea how much they're paying you?" I wondered.

"Well, I'm getting $15 an hour this week, a secretary's pay and $1200 a week as a 4 week trial temp in my field. On the application for "salary objective" I put down what Nations Grid was supposed to pay me. They paid my scholarship, and it was 3 years ago, but it seemed logical to ask that much. Mr. Cooper knows I'll negotiate." She said in her new found confidant way. "Rob, for $15 I could live and eat for a week before. I don't know what to do with all that money."

"Gail, a house, a car, clothes and good food are all things you deserve. You won't have a problem spending and saving for a future. How much did you put down?" I wondered.

"Eighty K, do you think that's too much?"

"I don't know, maybe at our level in the industry. National Grid is a lot bigger company."

"Maybe that's why they were going to pay that much."

"I won't get involved here, just let me tell you that Iggy Cooper won't lead you astray or short change you."

"I'm sure I'll be happy." She said as she turned in the seat and paused long enough to punctuate the fact that "shop talk" was over.

"I missed seeing you today, but I kept thinking about this morning." She said in a low voice.

I smiled, not taking my eyes off the road and then shot her a glance.

"I thought a lot about that too. What happened overnight? You were the answer to a lot of my questions this morning." I said not trying to be too committal.

"I know, wasn't that weird? When I woke up I just had this need within me and it wasn't just "getting off". I had done that the night before. It felt good, but afterward it was empty. When I woke up I just went in the bathroom, freshened up and took off my bed clothes. I had a need for you, and just you. Does that scare you?" She wondered.

"A little, but when I saw you I felt the same need. I didn't want to ravish you and tease you for an hour; I just wanted to be inside you. Not being able to finish in you is a let down, but I can live with it." I said as I pulled up my drive.

"I'm so sorry! I want to make you so happy!" She said in heartfelt apology.

"Don't apologize. I know what the score is and you make me real happy." I said, deepening my commitment.

She leaned over in the car and hugged up to me.

"Great, I want to make you real happy. Ummm, did I make you real happy with my mouth? I liked doing that. It's pretty sexy to do, it seems dirty, but... " She said not making eye contact.

"Of course I like that a lot, but just be comfortable and... "

"I never tasted it before then; you were the first to do that to me. You know, shoot off in my mouth. I tried to move away but it hit off my teeth some got in. It tasted a little sexy, that's why I took the rest of you. I was afraid you would think I was awful; especially when I told you the other thing." She further confessed in her low voice still looking down while hugging me.

"Gail, what other thing? Why are you beating yourself up? There's nothing wrong with being a sexy woman. All's fair in the pursuit of love." I said trying to console her.

"The other thing? When I told you I did backdoor so I wouldn't get pregnant. You told me you liked my ass." She said sobbing a little.

"Come on Gail, we were so positive this morning. I don't care what you did before, and it's none of my business. I won't judge you. We've all done things we might be ashamed of later, but at the time we did them, we were sure it was right. Nine times in ten if presented the same circumstances, we would do it all over again. Now come on, I don't want to be kissing no sad face." I said as she pulled away and turned and smiled at me with teary eyes.

I kissed her long hard and deep, eventually pushing her back onto the seat, covering her body. I wanted to leave no doubt that I was interested and not just here for the sex. Gail, in her sexy innocence was stealing my heart. The things she felt shame over only proved to me her passion, not only for me but for the sex itself.

I let my face up from hers and dried her eyes with my fingers.

"Come on, let's go inside and fix some dinner." I said as I got up and out my car door with her by the hands, pulling her through.

Inside I told her it was her choice for dinner and she said that anything would do, she had only had half of Iggy's lunch and was starved. We had a good laugh over that. Before I forgot, I gave her $50 to cover her expenses the rest of the week because tomorrow she was going to have to take the bus to the office. I was, of course, going to ride with her and then ride home before I drove myself to work. I got another big kiss and made points with her again.

After we changed into casual clothes and started dinner I poured wine to sip while we waited.

"When are you going to stop treating me like your lost little sister outside of the house?"

"What do you mean?"

"Riding with me to work tomorrow, giving me lunch money, things like that."

"Gail, I'm just doing those things because of your situation, and I'm responsible for putting you in the situation. The fact I care very deeply for you might have something to do with it as well. If you think it's because I think you can't handle all of this, as you're implying, you're wrong." I said with an edge to make the point I was upset she took offense to my help.

"Very deeply? That's a step forward from "like you a lot". Did my little wake up this morning have something to do with that?" She said in a way that left me befuddled on how to take it.

"What are you saying Gail? You're trying to put a gauge on things instead of letting them take a course. It's like you're trying to earn that "lover" badge so you can rip off the roommate tag. Let things take their natural way. I thought we were having fun here getting to know each other. Yes we have taken some giant circumstantial strides in our relationship. But, let's not get lost on the fact that we have only been together a few days, and you have only been back as a member of the real world for a few days. We have a way to go here, but remember that I am with you, side by side. I spent four years in a relationship with someone who was not sincere and, I found out later, lacked character. I recognize that you're sincere and have all the character in the world. Please let us just happen the way our relationship takes us." I said as I moved close to her and took her hands in mine.

I kissed her on the cheek and got nose to nose with her.

"I want to love you as much as you want to love me. Let's not let anything drive this but our true feelings. If you're afraid that I'm a run-around, don't fret. Our first night together may have been a little recreational as far as the sex went, but this morning wasn't. It meant something to me and I would never think so little of it as to pursue anyone else in any way without you knowing. Trust me on that. Let us happen. I'm not going anywhere and I'm not putting you out. We could end up great lovers; we could end up great friends. We have a lot of time to work on it. Are you with me?"

Gail nodded her head as she teared up a little.

"The last thing I want to do is push you away. I need you as a friend and a lover right now. Please be patient with me." She said quietly.

"You're not pushing me away. Don't TRY to do anything. Let it happen. Think about it; you had no relationships for 7 years and before that, they were based on sex, you've never worked a full time job, and you're on the brink of landing an 80 THOUSAND dollar a year job. Your plate is full and everything is happening fast. Sit back and enjoy the good fortune you've found. Think about how proud your Mom and sister would be of you. They might even approve of me." I said as I smelled our dinner that I needed to check on.

I went to move toward the over to check on things but she held my arm with a death grip to pull me back.

"I lived with my aunt because she could be strict with me. My Mom couldn't control me. She would love you for continually pushing me back in line. Her hands were full with my sister and when my grades went in the toilet during my second year High School, coincidental to when I started partying, she sent me to live with Aunt Midge to be in a small town and away from temptation. I still found the boys and the parties, but I was the top of my class and got the highest SAT's ever there and got the full scholarship. We had nothing so I wouldn't have gone to school otherwise. Keep centering me when I need it. I'll do my best to make all of you proud. Be my friend first, and I can't help what else happens." She said before letting my arm go so I could check the oven.

As I took our bubbling vegetable casserole out of the oven I asked her to come over and get the aroma. I used that as a chance to be close to her ear and say, "Thanks for enlightening me on those few things. I think we, you and I, will do just fine and you will make everyone proud."

Gail began to sing my praises as a chef when I had to stop her.

"I hate to blow your image of me as a gourmet, but the sauce and meatballs in Florida were made by Rita, and I pay one of my neighbors, who is a TV chef here, to prepare me frozen, oven ready, dinners. Yes I do cook a little, but things like this take too much time. You'll meet her and her husband, who owns a local restaurant, soon I suspect." I said hoping I didn't deflate her image of me too much.

"Well aren't you the gigolo, having women cook for you?" She joked.

"Oh for sure! I have to pay them to cook for me! That's rich huh? As far as Rita, if she knew I fed you her sauce and then we made love, she would poison the next batch." I laughed in self deprecation.

"Rita has a thing for you?"

"Well, let's just say she and I would make a good couple if she weren't so possessive and clingy. Very nice lady and a smart successful business woman, but when I wasn't nearby in Florida she called 5 times a day and called in the middle of the night to see if I was alone. I gave her the ultimatum that I would call her once a day when I was out of town and she not question me otherwise, or break off our relationship and stay friends. She chose to stay friends. She wanted that control and I wouldn't give it to her. My word is my bond."

"She still thinks she can have you?"

"I won't lie to you; we still slept together from time to time after we broke it off. But, not in a long time now. You have nothing to worry about, if that's what you mean." I assured her.

"When do you leave to be out of town again?" She wondered, thinking ahead to how she might handle my being away.

"A week from next Monday, 13 more days. Are you going to be ready to be on your own by then?" I asked

"You mean out of here?" She asked in a panic.

I looked up from serving our dinner onto our plates to glare at her with the side of my mouth turned down in mock disgust.

"Yeah, like I'm going to throw you out on the street. Of course HERE! We're roommates, remember?" I said as she smiled back.

We ate with just small talk, mostly about how good the food was. She loved the no-meat, low-fat aspect of the dinner. She only had to tighten up her little belly to make herself not self-conscious about wearing a bathing suit or bare midriff. It was something she hadn't done in a long time as well. After dinner she went up to lay out clothes and make a shopping list of things she thought she would need now that she was settled in a bit. I went out to water my the hanging plants and when I came back she was ready to hit the WalMart. She asked me to come with her in the store as she was not accustomed to shopping in a store so big. When they rang up the $79 total she looked at me with the $50 I had given her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.