Haley's Comet - Cover

Haley's Comet

Copyright© 2005 by Pettybox

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A college romance blooms while another smolders unknowingly below the surface. An unlikely series of events brings two spirits together and what had smoldered blossoms into a full fired romance. Sex mixes with lifes adversitys in a work a day world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

This was perhaps the most convoluted affair I will EVER have; I remember thinking at the time. I had the subject of my entire summer dream cycle strip for me and offer herself to me and even put the head of my cock in her mouth twice before shooting a huge messy load all over her chest. Now I was out, freshly spent, to buy condoms to go back and recreate a mood where I might actually get laid.

In reality, I fully expected that when I got back she would have came to her senses and decided that sex was not the best for us at the time.

The corner dug store I found open, without having to drive somewhere, had only a package of 10 condoms, so I optimistically bought them.

When I got back to her dorm I was surprised to find her still nude, wrapped in the sheets of her bed.

"You probably don't think too much of me at this point, except that I'm desperate." She said as I let myself in.

"I don't think any such thing. We're two horny 18 year olds who happen to care for each other. You thought I was some big stud and I'm just as scared as you. Now move over." I said as I stripped out of my clothes and slid in beside her warm body.

"You knew what you were doing a little while ago, oh my God!!" She said with a blushing smile.

"That was something I learned to like right away. Now why do you think you're going to like doing this, based on one guy?" I asked her making sure it was what she wanted.

"Maybe one guy, but I've used this a hundred times." She said as she brought her little massage vibrator out from under the covers.

"I bought it at Spencer Gifts after I started having fantasies about you. I was scared, my one time with a real one, but I'm sure with you will be great." She said as she leaned up and kissed me.

"No matter what ever happens with us, this will be the weirdest first date story ever told." I said as I laughed and then kissed her deeply. "I've had so many sexy dreams about you." I whispered to her as I turned her off of my side and I knelt between her legs and produced one of the condoms I had bought.

"Wait! Can we do something else first? While you had your mouth on me before I wanted to put you in MY mouth and I never got to, so far, twice now. Can you wash it and let me try it?" She asked as I couldn't believe my ears.

I looked at her real weird like to try and convey how bizarre this was getting.

"My friend tells me all guys like their cock sucked and not many are good at eating, umm... pussy. You gave me the biggest O ever and I want to say I tried to make you that happy too." She said shyly.

"What if I come in your mouth?" I asked hoping to change her mind.

"Please don't do that. Just let me feel you there." She said as I got up and went to the sink in the bathroom. I used a washcloth and rinsed and wiped my abused cock.

When I came back into the room she was kneeling on the bed as if taking a place in a porno movie scene. I felt like she was setting the stage for a dream sequence. I stood in front of her and she bent and took me in her hand and looked me over very closely. She kissed it several times along the shaft and then looked at me for reaction. She put a finger in her mouth and took some spittle and rubbed it on the head. She repeated that again, and again, each time getting her mouth closer to the head. Then instead of using her finger to transfer spit, she just snaked out her tongue. She licked it several times and then for the third time tonight closed her mouth over me. She sucked, just the head, in and out of her mouth like it was a melting ball of ice cream. Then she looked up at me and smiled with the tip of my cock at her curled lips. I put my hand on her head and moved towards her and she opened her mouth to accommodate me. I just slid the head plus and inch or two at best in and out of her mouth before removing my hand.

"You like that? Like you're fucking me?" She asked innocently.

All I could do was moan. She continued this for a few minutes and I saw her sneak a peak or two at the mirror to see how she was doing, I guess. Suddenly she abruptly pulled her head away.

"It tastes, it TASTES! You're not coming are you?" She said in mild panic.

"No, that's pre-come, probably. I can't control that. I wouldn't do it in your mouth!" I insisted. "You asked me not too."

She fell back on the bed and looked at me. I was already kneeling onto the mattress between her legs. This strangest of all "first times" was about to come to a head, pardon the pun.

Using my teeth I opened the condom and pinched the reservoir as I fit the ring over the head. I rolled it back like I had done this a hundred times. I was my first. My porn movie lessons paid off, haha.

I fell forward over her and looked down at the scared little beauty under me.

"Do you know that since that day on the Ohio Turnpike you were my fantasy, your little body etched in my brain?" I said looking at her pretty face with the tentative eyes.

"I didn't think of you that way until after that day when you helped me find my way. When we started writing, I started having fantasies. I lost my virginity just before that trip. I feel like I'm losing it again now, except it won't be so awkward." She said just before I settled almost onto her as I kissed her forehead and then her mouth.

She brought her hands to my face and held it tightly as her tongue snaked into my mouth and we kissed hard. My cock found her little lips and I nudged, right on target. Her tongue seemed to freeze as I entered her and sunk to the hilt in her.

She peeled her lips from me and turned her head to the side, whispering, "God you're huge!"

As much as I would like to put myself in that class, I am far from huge. Six or seven inches fully hard at best, but her reaction made me feel like the stud of the year.

Finally I could close my eyes and enjoy the sensation of screwing the little morsel that preoccupied my fantasy mind for the 14 months. It was at this point I realized that I really held deep feelings for her. Her inquisitive, almost Lolita-like quality of innocence had made the ordeal like a sex lesson, but now feelings washed over me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.