The Bet
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2005 by FreeJack

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cassie bets she can seduce Jack's mother. Will she come through?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Now where was I?" Cassie asked. "Oh yeah. So your mom had just said I looked good enough to fuck, which, I've got to tell you, sent a little jitter through me. I mean my pussy's practically dripping I'm so excited. I can already smell myself, and I'm wondering how long before she catches on. I know I've got to make my move soon, but I'm so incredibly nervous, like more nervous than I've ever felt in my life. The butterflies are fluttering in my stomach and I'm not sure I can go through with it. I mean what if it doesn't work? What if I try something and she just doesn't go for it at all? How would I ever be able to be around her again? She would think I'm some kind of freak or something."

"You are," I interrupted, and she laughed.

"Well yeah, I know that and you know that, but it doesn't mean I want everyone to think that," she replied, "So anyway... I just thought of you laughing when we made the bet, saying I couldn't seduce a woman, and I just decided to go for it. You know, what the hell! Let's see who's laughing last."

She paused for a moment, looking at me with a smirk on her face, and then continued. "So I was like 'Well, good, I guess this outfit's a keeper, I'm going to try a couple more. Cindy why don't you try on some other stuff too, I want to see what else you got there, especially that lacy teddy, try that one on. I'll bet that looks great on you.'

"She must have been over her nervousness finally, because she just nodded and said 'alright.' I took that for a good sign, and asked her, 'Do you mind if I just change in here then, you know, so we don't have to walk back and forth to show each other?' She didn't even hesitate, just said 'sure', and was already starting to take off her bra.

"I don't know how I didn't gasp when it dropped and her breasts sprang free. Oh my god, they're incredible! I mean, I had a pretty good idea, but wow was I impressed. Really! I knew they looked good in clothes, but I figured, you know, that they might be kind of saggy; but no, hardly any sag at all. And she's got twenty years on me. I hope these hold up that well," she said, cupping her full C's and pushing them against my face. "And her nipples," she continued, "God, they're gorgeous. Mouthwatering! You must have been one happy baby sucking on those every day."

I actually even had the grace to blush at that one. But still, her talking about my mother's tits had my cock straining against my pants, and crazy pictures forming in my head. Thoughts of maybe both of us nursing from those wonderful breasts, while my mom cooed encouragement.

"Anyway," Cassie kept going, bringing my mind back to the present, "after forcibly tearing my eyes away from her undressing, I started to also. I took my bra off - like so," she said, unsnapping it, and letting her now bare breasts surround my face, "Then, I started with my garters. I took the first three snaps off quickly, then I glanced at you mom and saw she was busy pulling on a new pair of skimpy panties I had picked out. She was turned sideways to me so I couldn't really see anything, but even so the thought of her naked pussy that close to me was almost overwhelming. My pussy felt like a swimming pool was forming down there, and I knew I had to go through with it.

"I grabbed the last garter's snap and twisted it around hard, jamming it together. Then after a couple more seconds pretending to open it I swore out loud. Your mom, of course, looked over at me and asked what was wrong. I told her that the garter was stuck and that I couldn't get it off. I pretended to struggle with it a little bit more, and then heaved a big fake sigh. 'Cindy, do you think you can take a look at it and see what it's stuck on?' I asked her all innocently, lifting my leg up onto the bench in their.

"'I suppose, ' she answered, and I've got to tell you, my heart started hammering in my chest. This was it. There was no going back now. The moment she got down near my crotch, there was absolutely no way she could miss how excited I was. The only thing that remained was what her reaction would be.

"I held my breath as she leaned forward, her hands going around my thigh, her face nearing my oh-so-wet pussy. 'Okay, let's see what we got here... ' she started to say but then suddenly she froze.

"And I knew she knew. There was no mistaking my condition. The crotch-less panties perfectly framed my wet, puffy sex. I waited for her to jump back, but she didn't - she remained frozen in place. I was conscious of her hands on my thigh, the smoothness of them, and I thought how nice they would feel all over the rest of my body. But even more so, I wanted to feel her tongue!

"It had literally been a couple seconds now, and I figured that by now she'd realized that this was intentional. But since she hadn't immediately pulled back, I decided it was time to get a little bit bolder.

"'You know that's because of you Cindy' I whispered, 'It's not the clothes, it's you, that makes my pussy that wet.'

"A sound came out of her throat then, but I couldn't tell you if it was a grunt, or a moan, or a cough. Either way, I had the distinct feeling that she was about to pull back, so I dropped my hand to the back of her head and held her there. 'It's okay Cin, ' I told her, 'I know what you want to do. It's what I want you to do. Really. I want you to eat me Cindy. I want you to get down on your knees and eat my sweet, young pussy.' And with that, I started slowly guiding her head forward, pushing her down to her knees.

"She didn't pull back, but she didn't dive right in either, so I kept whispering to her. 'Can you smell me Cin? Can you smell my excitement? That's for you baby, all for you. You make me so hot and so wet.'

"Her face was right up to my pussy now. I could feel her breath on me, and it was driving me crazy. I couldn't believe I was actually doing this. It was so unbelievable.

"I looked down at her, but she was staring straight ahead at my pussy. I could tell there was an inner battle taking place inside her. Whether to do the right thing, and pull back and forget this crazy nonsense that was about to happen with her son's girlfriend; or, to do what she really craved to do, which was to lick this wonderful, wet snatch that was right before her. To bury herself in the degradation and exquisite pleasure offered to her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.