Sea King
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2005 by colt45

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A young warrior fresh out of the academy is heading for his first assignment, with him travels what remains of his family. While at sea their tiny ship is taken by privateers looking for loot and slaves. The only thing of any importance to him is his family, one aunt and a cousin, nothing matters except saving them. But how can he do that?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Pregnancy   Slow  

Dent's attempts to clarify the Clarise situation with Sosho were met with what could only be described as total failure. He would explain to her that he neither desired nor was interested in another woman and that her actions in this regard were not appreciated. Mostly Sosho would sit still, listening intently and then completely ignore what he said.

Nesho was no help. It wasn't as if she actively encouraged her daughter's actions, but she certainly didn't do anything to discourage them either. The only time she put her foot down was when Sosho wanted Clarise to sleep with them at night. Nesho informed her headstrong daughter that it was not yet appropriate and she couldn't be budged. Dent found that "yet" to be almost as bothersome as Sosho's more blatant actions.

"Doesn't it bother you even a little bit, the thought of me being with another woman?" he asked Nesho again one day. Sosho's latest attempts hadn't been particularly aggressive -- well no more aggressive than she normally was -- but now she had enlisted another conspirator in her scheme, Clarise herself.

It wasn't that Clarise was overtly trying to seduce him. In a way it was much more subtle, more sensual and quite a bit more effective. Around Dent she was the ideal picture of a docile, refined and totally feminine woman. She would smile nervously at him, brush up against him and touch him whenever she could. Her clothing couldn't be called provocative but the cut -- undoubtedly designed by the conspirator of the first part -- clearly showed her ripening young body to its best advantage. As much as he didn't want to admit it, Dent was affected; she could get him to start panting just by walking by.

"I know you say it doesn't bother you, but how can it not?" he continued.

Nesho looked up from the pile of tally sheets she was reviewing and looked at him seriously.

"As I told you before," she said after a pause, "I know what you feel about Sosho and me, and I know that wouldn't change even if you were with Clarise." Nesho paused again and then grinned, "Besides, she makes you horny. You want her and I need to give you what you want."

"She does not make me..." Dent's voice trailed off when Nesho raised her eyebrow. Not for the first time Dent reflected on the desirability of the salidin's ability that allowed his women to read his emotions even better than he could.

"All right, fine," he sighed. "Maybe she does excite me, just a little, but so what? A lot of women do that to me. I am a man after all."

"Not like she does," Nesho retorted. "You could have any woman in this household if you wanted, and some of them are very pretty. Yet none of them excite you like Clarise does. You're almost as attracted to her as you are to Sosho and me. I've gotten to know her over the past few weeks and she impresses me. Regardless of what we first saw of her she is a good girl. She desperately wants to be loved and to please. I think both she and Sosho have found a soulmate in each other. I can't say I expected it, but stranger things have happened.

"Clarise sees what Sosho has and wants to be a part of it, and a big part of that life is you. That isn't to say she doesn't want you for yourself; I think she's head over heels in love with you just like we are, but it's even more pronounced because you are Sosho's world and Clarise wants to be a part of that world too.

"She is young and is afraid of giving you her body like any young woman would be. But after watching us together a few times, especially you and Sosho, her desires are now overcoming those fears."

"But I'm not sure I want her that way," Dent protested. Nesho gave him another look. "All right, maybe I do, but that doesn't mean I have to have it just because I want it. I'm still afraid of what something like that would do to what we three have together."

"I know you are, dear," she said leaning over to caress his cheek. "But I can assure you it won't affect us a bit, certainly not in a bad way. Besides, soon it won't matter; you will have to do something. Either take her to bed or send her away. The first would make everyone happy; the second would make everyone miserable."

"You're not helping this situation," he grumbled.

"Actually I am," she laughed. "Just not the way you had hoped, or maybe I am, the way you privately hoped anyway."

Finally their expedition to Safehaven was ready to go. Vel and the Grip had returned from their, thankfully, uneventful trip and brought with them three of the ex-slaver ships that were slated to begin conversion shortly. Dent decided it didn't make sense to wait until the Safehaven yards were up and running so their conversion was going to be done in Harv'el. With the materials and manpower they were taking to Safehaven it shouldn't take long to get the new yard up and running, but how long wasn't clear.

Nesho bid them a tearful farewell on the dock before they boarded the Makro, her two hulking bodyguards giving Dent the all's clear signal. Dent doubted if anyone in his right mind would bother her given what happened to Garishnie, but her two Guild bodyguards would certainly take care of any that that had taken leave of their senses. Dent felt more than a pang of loss as they pulled away from the pier. Nesho's belly was very plainly showing her condition although she wouldn't be due for a few months yet.

Their small convoy formed up outside the harbor breakwaters. Death Grip commanded by Vel of course; the Makro under another very able captain known by Vel for years and highly recommended; the Pinya, and the two already converted slavers. There was little expectation of problems in these local waters since the Thin Blade had been recalled to Malshall, but pirates were still a potential problem. The chances of them attempting a five-ship convoy were slim, especially since two of that number were obviously privateer or ex-naval vessels, but both Vel and Dent wanted this short voyage to be a practice run for later trips.

Once they were well underway, Sosho and Clarise retired to the Owner's Suite, which would serve as Dent's stateroom while he was aboard. Very little modification had been necessary as the prior Malshallian captain seemed not have felt the urge to share the hardship that serving at sea often brought. The room was nearly twice the size of Vel's old stateroom and the bed big enough for four.

Actually, more modification had been necessary in Vel's old cabin since, true to her word, Marie insisted on traveling with him. He tried to dissuade her -- rather weakly Dent thought -- with tales of how rough the crew could get while at sea and how difficult it would be on her as the lone woman. She laughed at him of course, and Dent had to silently agree with her. The thought of an agitated Marie, especially one backed by Vel, let alone the fact she was now protected by her salidin, well, Dent pitied the poor dumb son of a bitch that tried something. Dent was pretty sure that while the Death Grip may not have been the fastest ship on the seas nor the most feared, it was probably going to be the most polite and well behaved.

For a while Dent hung out on deck enjoying the sea air and the slight roll of the ship as she made way through the gentle seas. The weather was practically perfect, the seas following and Dent was surprised at how much he enjoyed being underway. He had never considered himself to be much of a sailor but he found himself missing this during his time ashore. After spending some time with the new captain and the contingent of marines, he made his way back to the cabin for a little rest before the next meal.

Dent opened the cabin door without knocking. He'd forgotten about Clarise and hadn't even thought about someone being in there. The sight that greeted him practically stopped his heart and seconds later started it beating strongly. Clarise and Sosho were both sitting on the bunk, both wearing one of his shirts, (what is it about women, he thought, that wearing men's shirts makes them even sexier than if they were nude?), hair unbound and legs demurely folded under them. The contrast between Sosho's long dark hair and Clarise's golden tresses merely highlighted the sensuality of the two. They had been talking and when he entered they stopped and both turned toward him and smiled.

"Ah," he stumbled for words, "ah, sorry, I didn't know you were changing. I'll come back later."

"We weren't changing, Master," Sosho said unfolding her legs and standing. Slowly she walked over to him her eyes locked with his. "We were waiting for you."

"Waiting for me?" he almost squeaked.

"Yes, waiting for you," she said with just a hint of a smile on her lips.

"Why?" he blurted.

"Because it is time Clarise became a woman," she answered. "Your woman."

"Now Sosho..." he started.

"Now, Master," she finished.

"I don't think this is what we really want..." he tried again.

"Am I your woman?" she interrupted.

"Of course you are," he said indignantly.

"And is Nesho?"

"You know she is..." he sputtered.

"Then what about Clarise?" Sosho asked. "She wears your collar, doesn't she?"

"Well, yes, but it's not the same thing," he said looking over at the young woman.

"Why not?" Sosho continued relentlessly. "Are you saving her for someone else? Is she to be your house slave with no joy, no happiness, no belonging?"

"No, of course not!" he said defensively.

"Then why won't you accept her? You want her and she wants you. You know that both Nesho and I want this. Why are you being so cruel?"

"I, ah," he stopped suddenly and looked over at the girl in question. She was still sitting there as before but now she had her head bowed and was silently crying, large tears rolling down her cheeks and falling onto her lap. Without thinking Dent started towards her and Sosho moved quickly out of his way. When he paused momentarily she gave him a little shove and he continued over to sit on the bed next to Clarise. Her eyes were closed and she didn't acknowledge him as he lightly brushed his fingers on her cheek, rubbing the tears away.

"Clarise?" he said softly. "Is this want you really want?" After a slight pause she nodded her head.

"Are you really sure?" he asked again. "You know I don't love you like I do Nesho and Sosho."

Clarise raised her head and looked at him, for a moment he could see the fire in her eyes that he had seen just weeks ago.

"I don't want you to love me like you do Nesho and Sosho," she said bitterly. "I want you to love me like you would love me, Clarise."

Leaning closer he whispered, "I don't want to force you to do something you don't want to do. It has to be what you want, not what Sosho wants, or even what Nesho wants."

Moving surprising fast Clarise reached up and grabbed his head dragging him down to her waiting mouth. Her kiss was untutored but not at all tentative. Their lips parted and soon tongues were intertwined, dueling, probing into each other's mouths. Soon Clarise broke the kiss and lay back on the bunk. She never released her hold, but instead of grabbing him, now her hands rested on his cheeks as she look up at him, the longing and lust evident in her eyes.

"I want you, my Master, more than anything I have ever wanted before," she said softly. "I want you to want me, to take me. I am yours, but now I want you to make me yours. Please!" she pleaded.

Dent looked down at the golden-haired beauty beneath him and couldn't think of anything to say, so he bowed down and kissed her again, a slow, soft kiss that promised that she would be a part of him more than any words could have. Breaking the kiss he smiled and began to unbutton her shirt (his shirt?). As more of her creamy white flesh was exposed her breathing became harder and a little erratic. As he was doing this he felt another pair of hands working on his clothing, untying the lacings, unbuttoning his buttons.

Finally the shirt was completely open and Clarise shimmied around and suddenly she was out of it and naked beneath him. She wiggled backwards until she was stretched out in the middle of the bunk exposed to his gaze. He stood to take off his boots and again found other hands undoing his belt and pushing down his trousers. Soon he was also naked and lay down on the bunk next to her.

There was apprehension in her eyes, and lust. Again he bent to softly kiss her lips and she sighed. He moved from her lips and gently kissed down the side of her neck to the tops of her breasts where he spent a good amount of time licking and nipping at her very firm mounds. Finally he let one nipple slip into his mouth and he began to softly suckle. Her moaning was almost continuous as he spent time with one then the other very erect little nub. Her breasts were smaller than either Nesho's or Sosho's but firmer, a delightful couple of handfuls.

She began to move under him slightly and Dent decided it was time to move on to even better things. Releasing her nipple he kissed lightly down her flat belly until he was lying between her outstretched legs. Her pubic hair was as light as the hair on her head and sparse. With its soft downy texture it was like she had nothing there, which excited Dent even more.

The scent of a woman in heat wafted up as he gently parted her vaginal lips and gazed at the beautiful flower of her womanhood. Tentatively he stuck his tongue out and softly lapped the inside of her now-drenched portal. As he did her moans became louder and her hands, once gently resting on the sides of his head, now clenched his hair in a death grip. Some minutes passed as he pleasured his newest wife, finally shifting his attention to the small button resting at the top of her slit. As soon as his tongue touched her clit she screamed, forcing his face hard against her groin and trying to squeeze his head between her thighs. After a few seconds she suddenly relaxed, hands and thighs falling away from him as she let out a long and very heavy sigh.

"By the gods," she whispered, eyes tightly closed. "Have I died? This is just too wonderful!"

"It gets even better." Dent hadn't noticed but Sosho was kneeling next to the bunk, her eyes wide and bright. "You won't believe what comes next." She motioned Dent to move up and position himself, which he quickly did; soon his rock-hard cock was lightly brushing the outside of her vagina.

"This will hurt a little at first," she cautioned her friend. "But soon you'll forget all that, I promise."

Dent waited until Clarise looked up at him, his eyes questioning. She smiled and nodded, biting her lip slightly. Slowly he began to push forward and she groaned as his cock parted her lips and moved into her tight passage. Her eyes grew wider the further he entered; suddenly he felt resistance only an inch or so inside. Again he looked into her eyes, silently asking if she really wanted him to continue. After only a brief hesitation she nodded and spread her legs just a little farther apart.

"Quickly, love," Sosho hissed. "It's better if you do it quickly."

Taking her at her word Dent grunted and thrust forward, easily parting her protective membrane and sinking in another two inches. Clarise grimaced and trembled slightly but otherwise didn't react. Dent held still allowing her time to adjust to his size in her, until now, unused passage. Suddenly she sighed and pulled him down for a kiss while humping her hips toward him in little motions, driving herself onto him a little bit more with each thrust. Finally their groins were pressed firmly together and Clarise broke away from their kiss to stare up at him in wonder. He smiled down at her and began, very slowly, to move in and out using short, controlled thrusts. The first couple of times she grunted slightly, then she sighed which soon turned to a low moan. Within minutes she was shaking and moaning loudly. Her legs rose up off the bunk to cross behind his back and her hips moved to meet him as he began to move into her a little faster each time.

"Yesss," she hissed as her fingernails dug into his back. "Fuck me! Fuck me now! Make me yours! Oh gods, this is so good! I never knew... I never guessed!"

Spurred on by her by now very vocal approval, Dent began to lose his self control and started to fuck her hard. He slammed into the thrashing woman no longer worried, or caring, that she had been a virgin only minutes before. She was tight, and wet, and the muscles in her vagina grasped at him like a drowning man clinging to a lifeline. Soon, far too soon he thought, he could feel his balls tense up, preparing to send her his load of seed.

Clarise could physically feel his cock grow larger inside her, something she was sure had to be impossible, but that wasn't all she felt. Something else, not really a physical feeling, but something that was coming from outside of her, was making itself known. A feeling of pressure, a need for release, was building up somewhere that caused, or merely exacerbated, the same feeling inside of her down in the pit of her stomach. This feeling was something entirely new to her; she was human so of course she had played with herself before, but it had never felt like this, never this strong. These feelings kept building, both hers and the others, until she was sure it would tear her apart.

Suddenly there was a change in the pressure she was feeling to one of imminent release, and at the same time Dent thrust into and held himself deep within her. She felt the warm gush of his seed flooding her vagina but she was also sure she could feel it from his side, shooting into her! With that the pressure she had felt low in her stomach let go and a feeling of absolute pleasure surged through her body eclipsing everything else. Time seemed to stand still as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss rolled from the tips of her toes to the top of her head. Later she would have sworn that she could feel the pleasure even in her hair. With each wave it grew larger and more intense, until finally everything went dark.

"Looks like you did it again, oh Lord and Master." Clarise heard the sound of voices as she slowly regained her senses. The first thing she felt was the slight roll of the ship and then the two warm bodies lying on either side of her.

"That's not funny, Sosho," came another, deeper, definitely male voice. "You know it near scares me to death every time it happens."

"You should be used to it by now." This voice was definitely her friend, Sosho -- her only friend.

"Where am I," she asked groggily. "What happened?" She turned towards her friend's voice and saw Sosho stretched out beside her, gently rubbing her arm.

"Oh, you're finally awake," Sosho said cheerfully. "You're right here in bed where you belong. As for what happened, well, our loving master did a number on you, just like he does to us. Don't worry; nothing's wrong, you're perfectly all right. It happens to me all the time. When he cums in you, the pleasure is so intense you faint. It still happens to Nesho sometimes, but with me it happens almost every time. Isn't it wonderful?"

"Wonderful? I've never felt anything like it! How do you survive?" Clarise looked over to her other side and found Dent propped up on his elbow, his eyes looked worried, but there was a smile on his face. When she looked into his eyes she suddenly felt the most intense feeling of belonging and love it brought tears to her eyes. She knew, really knew, that he loved her and that she not only belonged with him but to him.

"Hello, Master," she said softly, and scooted over closer to him, nestling her face in his neck.

"How do you feel?" he asked. "Are you sorry we did this?"

"Never, Master," came the muffled reply.

"Good. Neither am I," he said. "Clarise, you don't have to call me Master. My name is Dent."

"Certainly, Master." He shook his head slightly and sighed. He could tell he was going to have about as much luck changing what she called him as he did breaking Nesho and Sosho of the habit.

"So, was it everything I said it was?" Sosho asked her friend. Clarise extricated her face from Dent's neck, turned toward her and nodded.

"And more," the blonde said with a solemn look. "You were right: It's not just a reason to live; it's the only reason to live. Now I know why you and Nesho are the way you are and I promise I will do everything I can to support you and our man."

"Good," Sosho said with a grin. "What you can do right now is move your skinny ass out of my way. It's my turn now!" Sosho leaned over and the two girls kissed, not a particularly passionate kiss, but one that promised more than just friendship.

Breaking the kiss Clarise scooted to the side while Sosho rolled over her and into Dent's arms.

"That's fine," Clarise said with a grunt as one of Sosho's elbows glanced off her tit. "As much as I'd like to, I'm too sore to do anything right now anyway."

"That goes away," Sosho moaned as she pushed Dent over onto his back and straddled his hips. She began rubbing her sopping cunt up and down his rapidly lengthening cock. "Thank the gods this doesn't!" she hissed as she impaled herself on his rock hard member.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.