Sea King - Cover

Sea King

Copyright© 2005 by colt45

Chapter 26

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A young warrior fresh out of the academy is heading for his first assignment, with him travels what remains of his family. While at sea their tiny ship is taken by privateers looking for loot and slaves. The only thing of any importance to him is his family, one aunt and a cousin, nothing matters except saving them. But how can he do that?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Pregnancy   Slow  

They were in no particular hurry getting down to breakfast the next morning. Although Nesho hadn't been stricken with the morning sickness to any great extent, Sosho wasn't quite so lucky. They stayed with her until she felt somewhat normal and then made their way down to the dining area.

Marie was there bustling around in a particularly chipper mood although she did complain long and loud about the Great Red Villain. Complaining about one's Master was undoubtedly a favorite pastime for the slaves of Jeevel, but it was usually done in a more quiet and restrained manner. For some reason Marie felt no need for this restraint and didn't seem particularly fearful of any potential repercussions. In fact her loud condemnation of his taking her, several times, the night before bordered more on bragging than complaining. Kelie just rolled her eyes and shook her head with a heavy sigh at her mother's diatribe which caused Sosho to almost cough up her breakfast through her nose laughing.

Shortly thereafter the subject of her tirade strode through the door with Don teNeigho in tow.

"Where is that misbegotten wench?" he bellowed.

"Right here where I'm supposed to be, you great fool!" Marie snorted. "I'm turning over this wonderful establishment to my idiot children so they can run it into the ground. That's what the master ordered, isn't it?"

"You see what I have to put up with?" Vel said to the room in general. "The disrespect? The abuse? Well we'll put a stop to this right now I say! TeNeigho, I want this wench collared now! I'll not stand for this any longer!"

Shaking his head and chuckling Don stepped forward while reaching into his bag for the familiar boxes. Once he had them out and on a table he handed the inactive salidin to Vel.

"I assume you'd like to do the honor?" he asked.

"Damn right!" Vel grumped. "We'll soon know who the master is around here! Come here, wench!"

"You'll not be putting that devil collar on me, you won't!" Marie stated loudly. Even as she said it, she was lifting her long hair, today for once not bound up in a bun, and turned to give him complete and unfettered access to her neck. In fact she didn't stop complaining for even a moment until the salidin was firmly attached and the ends melded into a single continuous band around her neck. When that happened she suddenly stopped with a sharp intake of breath and let out a little sigh.

The activation was almost anticlimactic and Marie stood quietly in almost a stupor, a dazed look in her eyes.

"Do you want to do the rest of them today?" teNeigho asked Vel.

"I don't think so," Vel mused. "I'm not so fond of the idea of a gaggle of fawning females following me around as the Armsman over there is. Besides I'm not all that interested in disturbing their social lives at this time. Maybe later though." Sosho looked over at Kelie and saw a wistful look on the young serving girl's face. Kelie glanced over at Dent and seeing Sosho looking at her, dropped her eyes and started vigorously scrubbing the tabletop in front of her. Sosho sniffed and nodded slightly. Noticing the byplay, Dent shook his head and sighed whereas Nesho used her fingers to cover the smile on her lips.

"Well that's done, by the gods!" Vel said sitting heavily on a bench across the table from Dent and the two women. An unusually quiet Marie stood behind him idly running her fingers through his hair. Reaching back and around with one great arm Vel pulled her down beside him on the bench. "Sit down, woman," he said in a gruff but gentle voice. "You'll be needing a bit of time for adjustment; no need to be standing there."

"Yes, Master," she said meekly still staring at him. Still chuckling, Don sat on the other side of Vel when Dent motioned him to do so.

"A day of celebration!" teNeigho chimed in as he sat. "So ale for everyone! After all it's not every day the mighty fall."

"A bit early for ale, isn't it?" Dent said smiling.

"And I'm certainly not very mighty," Marie said recovering somewhat.

"I don't mean you, youngster," Don responded. "And it's never too early for ale."

"Well it is for me," Dent quipped. Nesho nodded and Sosho just looked ill.

"Just who are you calling 'fallen', you old fart?" Vel protested. "You don't see a collar around my neck, now do you?"

"I don't know," Don cackled. "If I remember correctly there was a certain sea captain who once told me he'd never be anchored to anywhere. Seems to me there's a rather pretty anchor attached to your side there."

"Nonsense!" Vel blustered. "Why it was just good business, that's all. As for the collar, well how else am I supposed to control such a willful wench? She's no anchor. When I say we go, we go. Right, wench?" he said turning to Marie.

"Of course, Master," Marie answered scrunching herself even closer to him, if that was possible. Then the old Marie surfaced briefly. "But don't you even think of telling me to stay while you leave. If you go, I go with you!"

"Ah, yes, well, we'll talk about that later," he said, somewhat taken aback.

Everybody except Vel and Marie started laughing.

After breakfast was finished, Vel asked about Dent's plans for the day.

"I was thinking the three of us would go over to the deBabear house and see what it is we now have."

"Hmm," Vel murmured. "You mind if Don and I tag along? I'd like to see the looks on their faces when you come to take possession and I know Don would love to see his nemesis taken down, even if the slimy bastard isn't going to be there. Besides, you may need his services."

"I hadn't thought of that," Dent admitted.

"No, but I'm sure she did," Vel said nodding toward Nesho. "And don't try looking so innocent to me; I know you too well. I'm sure she has already thought of the pit you're walking into. After all the head of the snake may be gone, but the body is still alive and well. Garishnie's overseers and factors may be slaves but they at least have had it pretty good under him and won't be willing to give it all up so easily. The judicious use of a salidin here and there would do wonders to ensuring your safety, and that of your family.

"Maybe we should just stay here," Dent said.

"Now what would that say to the vultures here in Harv'el? That you can't control what you've been given? That's a weakness you can't afford, my young friend."

"He's right," Nesho said as Dent was about to respond. Dent's mouth snapped shut as she continued, "You are now one of the wealthiest men in Jeevel. You can't afford to show weakness of any kind. You must, and will, take control of the deBabear holdings. I believe Captain Vel is correct: The use of a salidin here or there would be just the thing to ensure the loyalty of those we really need. Believe me, I know," she finished, touching her own salidin.

"If you say so," Dent said with a sigh. "It just seems like a lot of trouble to me."

"It will be worth it, dear," Nesho said patting his hand.

"So that's settled," Vel said. "When do we leave?"

"No time like the present, I guess," Dent said as he pushed away from the table and stood up. "Wait here. I want to get my sword. From the sound of it I may need it."

"Why don't you change into your dress uniform, Master?" Nesho said looking up at him. "We want you to look your best. Look the Master and you'll be the Master. Sosho, why don't you help him?"

"I don't think that's necessary," he muttered. Sosho merely sniffed and followed him up the stairs.

"This is it?" Dent said in awe looking up at the huge villa stretching out before them.

"Yep," Vel chuckled. "The deBabear House. Impressive isn't it?"

"Ah, impressive would be one word," he whispered.

"Built on the suffering of slaves," Nesho sniffed with a frown.

"True, but you said you're going to change all that," Vel answered. "Won't say if I agree or disagree, but that's up to you."

"Yes, it is," Dent said through gritted teeth as he marched up to the front door.

As they approached the door it opened and they were greeted by a small elderly man dressed in rich clothing. He bowed deeply as he stepped back allowing them to enter. In the atrium they found a number of slaves kneeling in a line with six big guards standing behind them. The kneeling slaves kept their eyes to the ground and two of them were visibly shaking. The guards were respectful although they still looked nervous.

"Ah, Master Dent?" the elderly man said when they were all inside.

Dent nodded and said, "Who are you?"

"I, ah, I am Paco torBabear, Master," he answered shakily. "I am the House deBabear seneschal."

"You were the deBabear seneschal," Nesho said firmly as she stepped forward. "What you will be has yet to be determined."

"Ah, Master?" Paco glanced back and forth from Dent to Nesho.

"Get used to it," he said gruffly. "This is Nesho and she speaks with my voice. You will obey her as you would me. Understood?"

"Ah, yes, Master," he whispered.

"He should be the first one, I think," Nesho mused, tapping her finger on one cheek.

"Well, I was going to give them all a choice," Dent said slowly. "If they don't want to work here for us we'll find some other place for them."

"Hmm, that would be fine for the others, I think," Nesho agreed. "But this one knows too much that we need to know. Am I right, Paco? You helped your former master with his business, didn't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," Paco said stiffly. "I had the honor of being his personal secretary as well as running the household for him."

Nesho looked over at Dent and after a while he nodded. She turned back to the seneschal. "I don't know how much of a honor that was but you will be useful to us I think."

"May I make a suggestion?" Don teNeigho said as he stepped next to Dent.

"Of course," Dent motioned for him to go on.

"Since you have indicated in the past that the mistress will be running your household, and this one will be assisting her," he indicated Paco. "Maybe he should be bound to her?"

"Another step in your plan to change society, Don?" Dent groused. He was answered with an unrepentant shrug of the shoulders. "But maybe you're right. How does that work?"

"The same as if they had been bound to you. His ultimate loyalty would be to you as her Liege, but he would also be bound to the Mistress. As such he would be unable to lie or harm her just as he would be prevented from doing so to you. A little extra safety for Mistress Nesho."

"And so you weave your web," Dent muttered. "And so you set your trap by telling me exactly what I wanted to hear. Very well, let's do it. I suppose we can change it later is we want to?"

"We can change it anytime you want to," teNeigho smiled placidly.

Over the mewling protests of the deBabear's old seneschal he was collared and Nesho's blood used to activate the bond. As soon as his salidin was activated his protests stopped and he began following Nesho around like a puppy, his eyes filled almost with reverence.

"Well, this is uncomfortable to say the least," Nesho muttered casting a sly glance at the fawning man.

"Don't worry," Dent said with a smile. "They get over it quickly. Believe me, I know." Sosho pouted slightly and slapped him lightly one the arm. "See, I told you," he said and he drew her in for a hug. She stopped her pretend pouting long enough to give him a kiss.

"Don, how many of those things did you bring?" Dent asked.

"I started with twelve, so I have ten left."

"Maybe I can make a suggestion this time," Vel piped in. "Bind the guards to yourself. You're going to need strong and very loyal guards, especially for the near future. It may seem a bit costly but there is no better way to ensure loyalty."

The guards were somewhat nervous but, having seen no harm done to Paco, quickly complied and afterward Dent sucked his well-punctured thumb as the six guardsmen sat down near the wall looking dazed. Looking at the rest of the kneeling slaves he moved to stand in front of them.

"Stand up, all of you," he ordered. "How can I talk to you down there? Stand up and heads up. Let me see you." Slowly they stood and he walked down the line looking at each one of them.

"Looking for a new bedmate," Sosho quipped from behind him. He frowned and looked at her sternly.

"Behave or you'll get another spanking," he said.

"Oh, you'd never spank me now," she smirked patting her stomach.

Dent just sighed and shook his head, turning back to the waiting slaves. A number of them had shocked expressions on their faces. Talking to their old master as Sosho had done would have meant a severe beating if not banishment to the House brothels.

"Well, I'll make you the same offer: If you don't want to work here, somewhere else will be found."

"Does it mean we will get one of those collars, Master," one timidly asked.

"Maybe," Dent said. "I haven't decided yet. It may be that I'll want everybody working here in the house to have salidin. Does that bother you?"

"Whatever the Master wants," she answered.

"Well, you can decide later," he finished. Turning to Paco he said, "Maybe we can take a tour of our new home."

"Ah, Master?" It was one of the maids again.

"Yes?"

"What is our new house name?" Dent just looked around confused. "Is this important?" he asked the whole group.

Vel and Don nodded while Paco enthusiastically chimed in. "It is, Master, very important. In Harv'el one is known by one's House name. Also it gives us our name."

"Well, let me think," he said. "I know it isn't going to be Dent, that's already driving me crazy with this torDent nonsense. I know!" snapping his fingers. "Our House name will be Siso, from my mother's family. Our House name is deSiso," he said nodding.

For a moment Nesho was stunned and then tears welled up in her eyes. Sosho was already crying as she clutched one of his arms and buried her head in his shoulder. Soon a sniffling Nesho joined her daughter, her head nestled in his neck, one hand gently stroking his face. The household servants again looked stunned at the display of obvious affection between their new master and his bound slaves. They began to whisper back and forth sometimes erupting into quiet giggling. Finally one stepped forward tentatively.

"Master?" she said so softly Dent almost didn't hear her.

"Eh, yes?" he answered.

"I think I speak for us all," she looked quickly at the other servants. "We wish to remain here if you'll allow us."

"Even if it means wearing salidin?"

"May I speak freely Master?"

"Please do. I prefer it."

She pointed to Nesho and Sosho. "It hasn't hurt your other slaves and although they have tears in their eyes it isn't from pain or sorrow. We are already slaves and will be for the rest of our lives so the mark of a collar means nothing. If you truly allow us to select our fate then we wish it to be here with you."

"Then it shall be," he said simply.

The house was as magnificent inside as it was outside. Everyone, except the guards who resumed their posts, followed Paco through the various rooms and hallways. They even toured the dingy, crowded slave quarters tucked away in the corner of the mansion. Nesho growled when she saw it and was quickly muttering orders to Paco as if she had been doing it all her life.

Hearing what she ordered only caused the serving girls to gasp. Nesho was proving adept at gathering converts even without the collars. Only once did she turn to Dent when it came to knocking down a wall to enlarge a room. He absently waved his hand and told her to do what she felt best; no further permission was required.

The Master's suite was a garish display of ostentatious decoration and golden finery. Nesho harrumphed and Sosho sniffed letting all there know changes would soon be made. The only thing the two women approved of was the extra-large bed, twice the size of the one in the Cracked Cask, although Nesho ordered the bedding immediately replaced.

Their tour finally came to an end in front of a set of closed doors.

"What's in here?" Dent asked.

"Ah," Paco said nervously. "These are the Mas... , ah, deBabear's daughter's rooms."

"Daughter?" Dent said puzzled. "Oh, that's right someone did say he had one. What's her name again?"

"Clarise deBabear Master," he replied.

"Clarise torSiso," Nesho corrected.

"Of course, Mistress," Dent wrinkled his nose as the man practically groveled.

"Well," he said, "open it up."

Two of the maids pushed down on the latch and tried to push the doors open but couldn't move them. Waving them aside Dent put his shoulder to the doors and pushed. Although he could feel the resistance he also felt it slowly move as he concentrated on pushing with his legs. Suddenly the resistance disappeared and they all heard a loud crash from the other side. The doors flung open and Dent stumbled into the room tripping over the fallen chest of drawers that had been pushed there to barricade the door.

Falling embarrassingly on his face, Dent considered himself lucky as the sword cut meant for him swooshed harmlessly over his head. The force and momentum of the swing wrenched the blade out of the hands of the girl wielding it and spun her around until she landed on her bottom with a surprised look on her face.

Having seen the girl swinging at Dent, Sosho let out a bloodcurdling scream and jumped at her with nails hooked and murder in her eyes. The only thing saving either one of them was Vel catching Sosho around the waist as she jumped and holding her fast, hissing and spitting like a wet cat. When she realized what had stopped her, she turned on the Captain until he held her at arms length, her feet dangling above the ground, well away from any of his own soft parts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.