Sea King
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2005 by colt45

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A young warrior fresh out of the academy is heading for his first assignment, with him travels what remains of his family. While at sea their tiny ship is taken by privateers looking for loot and slaves. The only thing of any importance to him is his family, one aunt and a cousin, nothing matters except saving them. But how can he do that?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Pregnancy   Slow  

"Distracted" was as good a description as any for the way the women acted. They all waited on deck for the captain and the inspection team to return. Nesho just sat there staring at him with a small smile and a dreamy look on her face. Every once in a while she would touch her stomach as if feeling the baby within. Sosho giggled and grinned, every once in a while getting up to hug him and rest her head on either his chest or back all the while caressing his bare skin with her fingers. It kept Dent in a state of distraction as well.

After a while the inspection party returned to the main deck. Garishnie spoke briefly with Captain Vel and turned to go. As he passed by, he gave Dent and the women a nasty look that turned downright hateful when he saw the salidin around their necks but didn't say a word as he stomped past and off the brow down to the dock.

With a grin that almost broke his face Vel sauntered over to the three. "I don't think I've ever seen him in such a foul temper," he chuckled. "Does my heart good to see that fat bastard brought down a notch or two."

"I take it you're not exactly friends," Dent replied.

"Not exactly," Vel watched the inspection team hurry down the dock and into the city. "I've hated that ass since I first laid eyes on him, which doesn't exactly put me in an exclusive club by any means. Unfortunately he's a friend of the Putram, procures his personal slaves for him and from what I've heard His Excellency goes through a lot of slaves. Rumor has it he's a bit hard on his toys.

"Watch that one though. You've made a powerful enemy there, which isn't all bad actually. Being hated by Garishnie will make you plenty of friends in Harv'el for no better reason than that, but he's a snake that needs to be watched. Enough of that turd, let's have a look at your beauties here."

Vel looked at the salidin and the colors still playing over the surface then he looked in their eyes. "Very nice! It looks like a complete bonding, very strong. Congratulations! I've seen many of these fittings and this is the quickest I've seen the bond form."

"Don teNeigho said the very same thing."

"Oh, that old geezer still around? I thought they would have recalled him by now. Well I just might have to make a call on him soon."

"Actually he said he expected you for dinner tonight. He said you'd know where to find him."

"Oh aye, that I do. Well I just may do that. Anyway what are your plans now?"

"Well," Dent said, "I still need to finish gathering the crew's belongings as you wanted and then I thought we'd take a look around town. I probably should check in with Guild Hall first, and then we'll look for a place to stay. Not that we don't appreciate the space on your ship, but it'll be nice to sleep on something that doesn't move quite so much."

"You mean as opposed to your ladies?" When Dent blushed, Vel laughed. "Aye, I can understand. I'll probably be sleeping ashore tonight myself, and I don't intend to be alone either. Why don't you finish gathering up that gear for the Sailor's Guild to pick up? It would certainly help me out. Have your girls pack your baggage, then come up to my cabin and we'll take care of your contract."

"I'll do that. What about my gear on the Pinya?"

"Won't be available until at best tomorrow, maybe the day after. Get a place to stay and we can have it sent there."

"Very good, Captain, I'll see you shortly."

Dropping the women off in the cabin Dent left after they assured him they were perfectly capable of packing their small amount of belongings.

"Are you sure?" he asked. "Do you feel all right? Does that bother you at all?"

Reaching up as one both Nesho and Sosho touched their salidin.

"Bother me?" Nesho smiled. "No, it doesn't bother me. In fact it feels good... right somehow." Sosho nodded vigorously in agreement.

"All right, then I'll leave you two to pack. I'll get this little job done, we'll stop to see the captain and then we'll be off. Oh hello, Festou." he almost collided with the boy when he turned to leave.

"The captain says I can help the mistresses get ready to leave if that's all right with you, Mr. Dent Sir."

"Certainly, Festou. I'm sure they would appreciate any help you could give them. Well I'll be off now. See you soon." He gave them both a kiss and with a wave was off.

After he left Nesho turned to Festou and smiled. "Why the sad face, Festou?" The boy looked like he was about to cry.

"Sorry to see ya go, I am," he sniffed. "You and the master be the only ones who didn't treat me bad. Miss you and Mistress Sosho I will, and Mr. Dent Sir, of course."

Nesho bent down and hugged him; he was after all still just a little boy for all his living in a sailor's world.

"We're going to miss you too, you little scamp," she said trying to keep her own eyes from tearing. "But we won't be going very far and I think I heard the ship will be in port for a while yet. There's no reason why you couldn't come to visit now and then."

"You think the captain'll let me, mistress?" Hope suddenly lit up his eyes.

"I don't see why not. We'll see him in a little while and we can ask then."

"That'd be wonderful, mistress!" Afterward he tried "helping" them gather their belongings together. Naturally he created twice the work but neither of them had the heart to chase him away. Finally, in spite of their enthusiastic assistant, they had everything packed with the exception of Dent's armor.

"I don't know what to pack it in, Momma," Sosho said, "and I'm not sure we could carry it even if I did."

"Don't worry about it now. Let Dent figure it out when he gets back."

"Figure out what?" Dent walked in just as she finished speaking."

"Oh good! You're back, dear." Walking up to him she wrapped her arms around and gave him a smoldering kiss. As she released him, Sosho was there to give him another.

"Whew," he said feeling a bit wobbly. "I might have to leave more often if this is the greeting I get coming back."

"Don't you dare!" Sosho demanded.

"Well all right I guess I'll have to stay then," he said grinning. "Now what is this I need to figure out?"

"What to do with your armor. We don't know how to pack it and I'm not sure we could carry it even if we did."

"You're not carrying anything at all, not in your condition!"

"Oh you goof," she said snuggling up next to him. "I'm perfectly fine. It'll be a long time before I can't carry what little we have."

"Condition? What condition?" Festou blurted out.

"Oh goodness that's right! I almost forgot!" Sosho squealed. "How could I? If you must know Festou, Nesho is going to have a baby!"

"Now ain't that something," he said wide-eyed. "A baby! I'll carry your pack for ya, mistress!"

"Now you just stop. Like I said I'm perfectly all right." She harrumphed a little and said, "You men act like women never had babies before. I can assure you it's perfectly natural and I know exactly what I can and can't do."

"Well we'll see," Dent interjected. "As far as the armor goes, I'll wear it. I know Vel said Harv'el is safe but it can't hurt to let everyone out there know we won't be trifled with."

"I'm sure your right, dear. Now if you're going to wear it maybe you should get in on. The sooner you're ready the sooner we can go."

"Anxious to leave?"

"Yes, I guess I am. Aren't you?"

"I suppose," he said staring at their bunk. "But I'm going to miss parts of it."

Nesho at least had the decency to blush, which made Sosho laugh. Festou looked puzzled but laughed along with her anyway. Giving her daughter a stern look, which of course only made Sosho giggle harder, Nesho pushed Dent towards his gear but only after leaning near and whispering in his ear, "I'm going to miss that part too."

With a grin he turned and started donning his equipment. Soon he was done and with a quick nod of satisfaction, led them out. It took a few minutes as every sailor present in the compartment had to stop them and tell them how much they were sorry to see them go and wish them well. Finally they were done and out on the main deck again.

"Do you want to come up to the captain's cabin with me or stay down here?" he asked.

"I'll come if it's not too much trouble," Nesho said.

"You're not going anywhere without me," Sosho added.

"You promised, mistress," Festou whined to Nesho.

"Huh? Promised what?" Dent asked.

"I promised we would ask if Festou could be allowed to visit us after we find a place to stay."

"Oh, sure, that'd be fine, so long as the captain approves. Let's get up there now. Leave the packs down here; I don't think anyone will bother them."

"So you're ready to leave us are you?" The captain's cabin was a bit crowded with the five of them. "Festou, what are you doing here, you little monster? Don't you have something to do? If not, I'm sure the bo'sun can find something to keep you occupied."

"Captain," Nesho said softly, "we were wondering if it would be possible for Festou to visit us sometime, once we find a place to stay of course. I'm sure he would be a tremendous help settling in in a strange town and all that."

"Ha, that little bilge rat doesn't know any more about Harv'el than you do," but he smiled and scratched his beard. "He is the Grip's ship's boy and as such can't be neglecting his duties. But I suppose if he gets his work done and he doesn't bother you greatly then some time could be found. Mind you now," he said looking at Nesho sternly, "you've been kind to the little bugger and you may find it harder to get rid of him than a cough in rainy season."

"I don't think that will be a problem, Captain," she replied smiling. "Thank you."

"We'll see if you thank me when he becomes such a pest he drives you crazy. Be that as it may, be off with you, foul beast! If I see that hide of yours before supper I'll be taking it off with a whip myself!"

"Yes, Captain!" With a thankful grin at Nesho and a wink for Sosho, Festou preformed his magic and disappeared from their sight like mist evaporating in the morning sun.

"Yes, well I hope you know what you've put yourself in for woman," Vel grumped. "You've got an admirer there you may not be able to shake off. I'm not joking when I say he'll be a pest."

"He's a little boy looking for a mother, Captain," Nesho chided. "If he looks to me for that comfort for a time, I can assure you it won't be a problem."

"Remember he's a member of my crew, woman."

"Yes Captain, but he's still a little boy for all that."

"Well if you spoil him for real work, I just may punish you by giving him to you for good."

"A little spoiling won't hurt and if you did we would be proud to have him."

"Hmm." Glancing at Dent Vel said, "Can't get much up or around her, can you?"

"I wouldn't know, Captain. I never have and never expect too," Dent smiled.

"You going to let her do your talking for you? Some may think less of you for that."

"I find life easier when she does what she thinks best. If that causes problems with others then I guess I can take care of that when it happens," Dent said shrugging.

"I suppose you will, youngster. Your problem now anyway." Turning to his desk Vel picked up a handful of papers and handed them to Dent. "Here's your contract. Signed and sealed as satisfactorily completed. You're your own man now." Standing, he stuck his hand out to Dent. "I know we didn't start out under the best of circumstances but I was glad to have you aboard."

"I have to admit, Captain, I tried my best to dislike you but I would be proud to call you my friend if you would allow it." Dent took the offered hand and clasped it firmly.

"Yes, well I don't count many as friends but I'll allow I've grown to enjoy your company and your ladies of course. If there's anything you need in the future don't be afraid to ask.

"Now you had better be off if you plan to find a place to stay today. If you want some advice, don't hesitate to use one of the wharf-rats hanging around the docks as a guide. They may try to cheat you blind but they won't steal from you and can be trusted for the most part if you pay them what you promise. Oh, here is the receipt for the port tax on the women. Keep it in a safe place; Garishnie isn't to be trusted."

"Thank you, Captain. I'll take your advice and you are right, we must be off if we're going to get anything done today. By your leave, Captain?"

Dent stopped for a moment at the end of the gangplank. The wooden dock was solid beneath his feet but for some reason it still felt like they were rocking on the ocean. Nesho and Sosho were standing a little unsteadily themselves, obviously feeling the same.

"Don't let it bother ye, warrior." Dent turned and saw Dell hopping off the brow next to them. He was grinning at their discomfort. "It's called getting yur land legs; happens to everyone. Soon ye will feel just like ye should." With a wave he strode off down the dock.

"Thank you, Seaman Dell, I'll remember that."

"Well," he said looking back at the women, "What should we do now? I was thinking I should check into the Guild Hall first. Get that out of the way and maybe they would have a suggestion as to where might be a good place to stay."

"It's as good a plan as any, love," Nesho said looking around. "But how do we find it? Ask around, I suppose?"

"It's going to be in town somewhere I would assume," he replied. "We can ask as we go. Might as well get walking. Here, let me take your pack."

"Dent," Nesho said, exasperated, "we've already talked about this. I am perfectly capable of carrying this small bundle and it wouldn't look good for you to be carrying anything for your slave. Now stop being a rock-head and get moving. We'll follow right behind."

He opened his mouth to argue but she narrowed her eyes and frowned. Realizing he couldn't possibly win he just sighed and started walking up the dock toward town. With a little harrumph, a nod of the head and a sly smile Nesho shouldered her pack, gestured to Sosho and started walking behind him. Sosho looked around nervously, adjusted her own pack and ran to grab Dent by the belt and followed him like a pack mule behind the lead horse.

The wood of the dock made way to the cobblestone of a street and just then they found themselves surrounded by a pack of five or six young men -- boys really -- offering themselves a guides to whatever pleasure Dent might want. Each one of them had a slave mark on their forehead although each one was slightly different. Some more colorful and intricate in their design but each more highly decorated than the simple mark tattooed on the female captives that morning.

"Best ale in town, honored sir!" one shouted.

"Softest bed and the most beautiful women!" said another.

Waving them away Dent picked out one that looked to be one of the youngest, or at least the smallest.

"You, yes you! Do you know where the Guild Hall is?"

"You be talking about the Sailor's Guild, lord," the youngster stammered.

"No, I mean the Warriors Guild. Do I look like a sailor to you?" Standing there in his half-plate armor, weapons at his side and helmet hanging by a strap on his back, he couldn't look less a sailor if he had tried.

"No Lord! Of course not, Lord! Yes, I know the Guild Hall and yes, I can show you."

"Fine. How much?"

"One small silver, Lord. Just one tiny silver."

"A copper and not one bit more," Nesho interrupted.

"A copper? I couldn't for just..." Looking up a Nesho with a pitiful expression he noticed the salidin around her neck and suddenly his eyes grew large and round. Looking quickly back at Dent, who just raised his eyebrows and smiled, and then at Nesho, he dropped the pitiful act and straightened up.

"Well maybe I could for just a copper, mistress, but..."

"I'm sure if you can't somebody else here can," Nesho said looking around at the other boys.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.