That Sunday Afternoon
Chapter 5: Voice Mail

Copyright© 2005 by KK

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Voice Mail - John Anderson's wife Sonya has an affair or almost does. Can this loving couple save their marriage?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Cheating  

In the morning when I woke up Sonya was in the bathroom taking a shower. While I lay in bed waiting for her to finish her shower I thought about our love making and how wonderful it had been.

She had let me know at the restaurant, by giving me a peek under her skirt, that she was planning on making love to me but I almost fucked that up by picking a fight with her. My mind wandered back to the reason we were having problems and I then I suddenly realized something about that fateful night. When Kaplan lifted Sonya's skirt I got a good look at her legs and her panties. Sonya was not wearing stockings and her panties were just plain white cotton panties. I knew that if Sonya had been planning on having sex with that asshole she would have been wearing sexier underwear. She always wears sexy underwear when she is planning on having sex or knew that there was a good chance she might. At least she always did with me and I am sure that if she had planned to have sex with him she would have worn sexy underwear for him too.

It didn't change what happened but at least I knew Sonya didn't lie to me when she said she hadn't planned for that to happen. It made me feel a little better.

That thought was still in my head when Sonya came into the bedroom in her terry bathrobe. She was drying her hair with a towel and when she saw that I was awake a big smile spread across her face and she looked positively radiant. Then she put a scowl on her face and tried to look angry.

"I don't like you," she said. "I was very angry with you last night and you seduced me. I didn't want to have sex with you but you wouldn't let me say no you horny bugger."

"I couldn't help myself," I said. "You're so sexy when you're angry that it was impossible for me to resist you. I just had to have you."

"You pervert," she said and laughed.

She came over to the bed and kissed me and then she did get serious.

"I really was mad at you and I didn't want to have sex with you. You really did seduce me," she said.

"Come on, you were wearing your sexy stockings and your sexy black panties. You were planning on getting laid last night," I said.

"I wasn't planning on it but I was hoping," she said. "When you called and asked me out to dinner I was hoping we would end up in bed together but after the fight in the car on the way home I had no interest in having anything to do with you. When you starting kissing me I decided that I would just sit there and not respond and when you realized I wasn't going to give in I would go in the house and go to bed. But... Your kisses and the things you were saying to me... I just couldn't resist you and I must say I am glad I didn't. Last night was great."

"I aim to please," I said.

"While I was in the shower I was thinking about last night and you know what I realized?" She asked.

"No. What?"

"Last night was the first time you ever actually seduced me," she said. "Our first time I was already in love with you and we both knew we were going to do that night. There was no seduction necessary. Since then any time you have wanted me I have wanted you so until last night you had never needed to seduce me. As a matter of fact that was the first time anyone... , never mind."

I knew what she was going to say, that I was the only man who had ever seduced her into having sex, but realized that even if it was technically true it was better left unsaid. After all that jerk off Kaplan had almost seduced her twice and would have been successful if they hadn't been interrupted on both occasions. I could tell by the look on her face that Sonya knew that she had made a mistake and she was waiting to see if I was going to get angry. I decided to let it pass.

"I may not have seduced you before last night but every time we made love it was because you seduced me with your love and your beauty," I said.

I surprised myself with that and I also surprised Sonya because I saw her big brown eyes fill up with tears. Sonya threw her arms around my neck and hugged me tight.

"I love you so much," she said.

We held each other for a while then got up and had breakfast.

For the next few days I was feeling much better. It felt like Sonya and I had turned a corner and that we might be okay after all. On Thursday evening things changed again. When I got home from work that night Sonya was upstairs taking a shower. As I walked through the kitchen I noticed the message light on her cell phone blinking. I picked her phone up and looked at the display.

It read, "You have 1 missed call."

The little envelope symbol that indicated that she had a voice mail message was also turned on. I was about to put the phone down when I decided to look at her call history to see who the missed call came from. The caller's number was there but their name was not, which meant the caller wasn't in Sonya's cell phone directory. The first three digits of the number were the same local exchange as Sonya's work number at SA. That made me curious because just about everybody that Sonya dealt with at SA was in her directory.

The call had come in about five minutes before I got home and Sonya had missed it because she was in the shower. I noticed as I looked down her list of missed calls that same number appeared five times. There were two on Monday, One on Wednesday and two again on Thursday. All but the last call were made during work hours. I wondered how she could have missed the four calls that came in during work hours, unless she was screening her calls and not answering calls from that number.

I had to know more so I hit the return call button and waited nervously while the phone rang six times before voice mail answered.

The recorded greeting was, "You have reached the office of Tony Kaplan. I am sorry I missed your call but if you leave me you name and number I will return you call within four hours."

I wasn't sure how I felt. I was angry that he was trying to call Sonya but was relieved that she was apparently not taking his calls. I was tempted to leave him a nasty message but I disconnected instead.

I then wondered if the voice mail message was from him so I dialed Sonya's voice mail and listened to the message.

"Sonya, it's Tony. I just wanted to thank you for this afternoon. I was beginning to think you didn't feel the same way anymore. I look forward to the time when we can get together again. I'll talk to you again soon."

I was still staring at the phone in disbelief when I heard Sonya enter the kitchen.

"I didn't hear you come in honey," she said and tried to kiss me.

When I pulled back she looked at me funny then noticed that I had her phone in my hand.

"What are you doing with my phone?" she asked.

"Why were you taking a shower just now?" I asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.