Generations
Chapter 45: A Night At The Hilton

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45: A Night At The Hilton - The women in a household experience love as they help a teenaged girl enter young womanhood. Their own love lives grow as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“Well, Mr. Tallman, our honeymoon suite is right here,” said Lauren, pointing out the windshield of Peter’s Jeep towards the Sheraton across the street. Peter glanced in the direction his new wife was pointing. He grunted noncommittally and kept in his lane, passing the hotel. “Peter, you just passed the entrance!” remarked Lauren.

Peter glanced over at his wife again. Shortly after they had gotten into the Jeep, Lauren had undone several more hooks-and-eyes, opening the slit in her dress well up her thighs, exposing the lacy tops of her stockings. She had pointedly spread the fabric slightly and crossed her legs as well. Peter knew exactly what his wife was looking for.

“We’re not going to the Sheraton,” said Peter. He pointed further down the road. “We’re going to the Hilton.”

“The Hilton!” Lauren looked at her husband incredulously. The Sheraton was only a few blocks from the restaurant, the Hilton was ten minutes across town. “You said we had a room at the Sheraton.”

“Um, hmm.”

“You told everybody who asked we were staying at the Sheraton.”

“Um, hmm.”

“You showed me the key to our room at the Sheraton!” she said accusingly.

“Um, hmm.” Peter reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a key. “I just didn’t show you this key.”

Lauren grabbed the key from his hand; it was an electronic card key with the Hilton’s logo stamped prominently on it. “You got two rooms?” Peter nodded with a large grin. “Why?”

“Because everyone knew where we were staying.” Lauren looked confused, and he continued, “Like - my entire family!”

“What...”

“Listen, I wouldn’t trust my sisters or sisters-in-law any farther than I can throw them. I have no idea what has happened to the bridal suite at the Sheraton, but I have no intention of finding out.”

Lauren laughed and looked at him curiously. “Like what?”

“Well, for instance, there have been some people who have found themselves short-sheeted or with Rice Krispies in their beds, or an opened can of shaving cream in their luggage...”

Lauren’s head whirled around to look at their luggage. “It’s safe,” commented Peter.

“Who...”

“I told you, all of your new sisters-in-law. Come on, you and Susan are as thick as thieves. Do you think she wouldn’t?”

Lauren suddenly realized that her friend Susan most certainly would, probably with enthusiastic help from the others, along with Heather and Soupy. “Wouldn’t your mother keep them in line?”

Peter gave a snorting laugh. “Who do you think taught them how to short-sheet a bed?” He slowed at the driveway to the Hilton, then pulled up to the entrance. A valet came out and Peter handed him his keys and a five-dollar bill.

“And the luggage?” she asked, concernedly. She grabbed her small travel bag as Peter grabbed a hanging bag.

“If I could have wrapped it with steel banding, I would have. As it was, I made you completely pack ahead of time and loaded it into the Jeep the night before the wedding. Even you don’t have keys to the Jeep, and when Robby was driving it over, I kept him in sight the entire time. I took the keys back as soon as we got here.”

Lauren thought about this briefly. Peter had given the teen his keys just before getting into the limo with her, and Robby was second in the procession over. “I think you are paranoid.”

Her new husband shrugged happily. “Maybe so, but do you want your friends and relatives going through your packed luggage?”

Lauren’s eyes widened at the thought. She and Peter were taking a ‘no-undies’ honeymoon, and except for her nighties, Lauren had modeled everything for Peter the previous weekend. For the formal nights, Peter had packed his tuxedo and Lauren was taking her wedding gown and the black strapless gown she had gotten from Helen. Otherwise, all she had packed were a variety of dresses, skirts, and tops, some stockings, and several pairs of high-heeled shoes and sandals. She had even agreed to take her tiniest bikini, though she had also packed a very small one-piece number as well.

She had left behind any toys, figuring that a vibrator or dildo would undoubtedly show up on X-ray as some kind of weapon. A discrete little plastic tube of K-Y was tucked in her toilet kit, along with a small enema kit.

Lauren had managed to keep the luggage down to a very large suitcase and a large hanging bag. Peter had long experience with business travel and could live out of a single hanging bag; for this trip he added another suitcase. Lauren was carrying a small travel bag as well.

Peter shook his head as a bellman approached and led his bride to the elevators. Once on the elevator, Lauren dropped her bag and wrapped herself around him, smothering him with a hot and passionate kiss. Much too soon the elevator stopped, and the door opened. Another couple climbed in, forcing Lauren to behave more circumspectly. At their floor, she picked up her bag and followed Peter down the hallway.

Once inside the Bridal Suite, Lauren tossed her bag aside and smiled coyly at Peter. He dropped his bag as well and came up to her. This time he started the kiss, one that lasted several minutes with their tongues dueling and their hands rubbing across each other’s bodies. When he pulled away, Peter began pulling Lauren’s jacket off her shoulders, to throw it atop the luggage.

“Give me a few minutes to change,” asked Lauren.

“Uh, uh,” he replied. His fingers were already working nimbly on her bustier top, undoing the remaining hooks-and-eyes. He tossed it aside and stared hungrily at her aroused bosom. Her nipples were already perked up and heaving with her need. His hands moved down to her waist and Peter quickly undid the remainder of the closures on her dress. It fell to the floor and his new bride was standing before him in nothing but her stockings and heels.

Lauren had eagerly agreed with Peter’s decision. She had planned to change into her bridal nighty, a very short and low-cut white silk chemise. It had been designed to be easy to remove and she knew it wouldn’t have lasted much longer than her dress had. She helped Peter remove his jacket and shirt, and he led her to the bed. He quickly stripped down to nothing but his trousers and lay down next to her, then pulled her into his arms.

“You forgot something,” she commented.

“Leaving something for you to do,” he answered.

“Ummmm...” Lauren quickly stripped her husband of his trousers and shorts, to gaze hungrily at the stiff cock which aimed at her. Already a bead of precum was on the tip, and it almost twitched with Peter’s desire for her. “I just can’t wait, Peter. I want you now!” She rolled onto her back, spreading her stocking-clad legs, and pulled on him to follow.

Peter smiled and moved into place, crawling between her legs and positioning himself, his cockhead at her spasming pussy lips. Supporting himself on his elbows, he moved his face to hers, kissing her hard as he thrust into her, filling her completely. Lauren’s back arched as she came madly, wrapping her arms and legs around him, to try and pull him even further inside. Despite the slowness of his motions, Lauren was in the midst of a continuous orgasm, writhing beneath him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.