Generations - Cover

Generations

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 41: Prom Night

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 41: Prom Night - The women in a household experience love as they help a teenaged girl enter young womanhood. Their own love lives grow as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It had been a pretty good evening, all things considered, thought Robby.

First, dinner had gone very nicely, even though his attempt to order a couple of drinks had been laughingly dismissed by the waitress. Heather had simply looked luminous in her evening gown, an effect heightened when midway through dinner she had removed the jacket. Every man in the restaurant had turned to stare, some discretely and some less so, at the beautiful young woman, and Robby had felt unbearably proud of her.

The prom itself, at the country club, was also quite successful. Although extreme gowns and beautiful young women were not that uncommon at a prom, Heather had more than held her own. Only a couple of things had even come close to marring the evening. Cynthia Babbish, Heather’s archrival, had been there with her new boyfriend, and the two girls had been almost hissing and spitting at each other like a pair of cornered alley cats. Fortunately, both Robby and Cynthia’s boyfriend were friendly, if not quite friends, and had amusedly kept the two separated before the night could degenerate into a certified bitch-slapping catfight!

Chad Pennington, Cynthia’s old boyfriend, who had been dumped in the aftermath of the ‘upgrade’ incident was also present. His date, a girl notorious for the ease at which her morality could be compromised by alcohol or other substances, had indeed gotten loaded before arriving. Chad was totally lit up as well and managed to become nauseous and lose his supper all over one of the rent-a-cops who was escorting him out for the evening. That earned the pair of them a ride to the police station with a pair of real cops, curious and exciting for everyone else not involved.

Now the plan was simply to finish the evening at the prom, then head over to Jerry Greenberg’s for the after-prom party. They would have a few drinks there, dance and party some more, then head back to Heather’s for a very pleasant culmination to the evening. He was not expecting to get home much before dawn.

Something did seem to be affecting Heather, however. She had seemed to be somewhat distracted most of the evening, though Robby just couldn’t put his finger on precisely what was different. Further she had been very possessive of him at time; certainly, during the slow dances she had been rubbing herself against him like a cat in heat. He liked it, but it was still a little unusual for Heather; she was normally more circumspect in public.

It was the end of a slow and romantic dance, one in which she had been rubbing her body against him heatedly, that she lifted her head off his shoulder and whispered to him, “Robby, could you please take me home now?”

Her date lifted his wrist and glanced at his watch. It was barely ten! “What’s the matter, honey?” he asked.

“Nothing, Robby, I just need you to take me home.”

“Aren’t you feeling well?”

“I’m feeling fine Robby. I just need you to take me home,” she repeated.

“Don’t you want to go the party later?” he asked confusedly.

Heather rolled her eyes, then wrapped her arms around Robby’s neck and rubbed against him. She could feel his stiff cock through his tuxedo trousers and her nipples felt so hard they were about to burst through her gown. “No Robby, I don’t want to go to the party, I want you to take me back to my place. You know, where nobody is home?”

Comprehension dawned on her lover, and he grinned broadly. He hugged her and led her into dancing the next song, another slow number. “You sure about that? I’d hate to disappoint you,” he teased.

“I’m sure, Robby! Maybe I should go find Chad and see if he’d like to upgrade!”

Robby laughed and held her close. “At the end of the dance. Why the sudden change of mind?”

“Well, I’ve been thinking. I mean, the real reason for the after-prom parties is to find a place to go where you guys can get some girls drunk and have some privacy, right?” Heather had come a long way since the Halloween night ‘orgy’ she had stomped out on.

Robby grimaced to himself as he silently conceded his date’s point. Getting some booze or drugs into a girl, lowering her inhibitions, and sneaking off to a back bedroom for a quickie was decidedly the point of most such parties. Truth be told, it was about the only way for a lot of the kids to get laid in a bed, as opposed to the back seat of a car, without spending another fortune for a motel room, which they might not get without a credit card or ID.

“Well, Robby, do you think you need to get me drunk in order to get lucky?” she asked.

“Heather, just being with you makes me lucky.” It sounded lame, but he figured it was a safe answer, in case Heather was trying to make a point.

She hadn’t been, but it sounded very sweet. She hugged him and leaned forward and up, to lick his ear and whisper, “There is absolutely nobody home right now.” Robby pulled back slightly and looked at her curiously. “Well, no kids anyway, and Lauren is probably going to come home very late and very drunk. We can go downstairs and have all sorts of privacy.” She nuzzled against him and nibbled on his neck, driving him slightly nuts in the process.

“Uh, let’s go!” Robby took her by the hand and led her back to the table they had been sharing with friends, to retrieve her purse and jacket. He announced they were leaving to the good-natured jeers of his friends. It was obvious why the young couple was leaving early.

Heather left her jacket off as they drove home and didn’t have to undo too many more hooks on her gown to entice Robby. During the evening she had managed to undo practically every single hook-and-eye possible without the gown falling off her buxom frame, and by now the bustier top was undone to well below her breasts, and the dress was undone high enough up her thighs so that her stocking tops were being hinted at. At that, however, more than a few of the other girls were wearing gowns extremely low cut or slit high.

Once parked at Lauren’s house, Heather took Robby by the hand and led him to the door. As she had suspected, nobody was home, and the house was dark. She fumbled the key out of her evening bag and unlocked the front door, then led Robby inside. He immediately pushed her back against the wall and began kissing her passionately, all the while running his hands over her body. Heather whimpered as she responded, then pushed him away. Grabbing him by the hand, she quickly led him down into her basement apartment. Once there, he repeated his rushed fondling of his lover. Again, she pushed him away.

Smiling, she said, “There is no need to rush, Robby! We have all night!”

“You are driving me insane!” he protested, breathing hard.

“That’s the whole idea!” she teased back. “Get undressed!” she ordered.

“What?”

“Take your clothes off. I want you naked, completely naked, before we go any farther. Besides, I don’t want you ruining my gown. I have to wear it to a wedding in a couple of weeks.” Heather giggled at the thought of wearing the incredibly sexy and seductive gown in a church; it was so sinful!

Robby stared at her in disbelief briefly, then shook his head clear. His orders were clear and precise - strip! He tore his clothes of in a frenzy, even undoing his pants before he had removed his shoes, an action which caused Heather to start laughing. Finally, much too slowly for his taste, he was standing before her, his clothes thrown around the room haphazardly, naked. Heather eyed him hungrily. Robby’s cock, so magnificent and big, just like in the porn movies, was already throbbing in anticipation, a slight trickle of precum forming at the tip. “Okay, now it’s your turn!”

“I should have some music, don’t you think? Da-da-da-da-da...” Heather swung her hips lightly as she made a poor imitation of burlesque music. “Well, maybe not,” she said with a smile.

She surprised Robby by starting with the long skirt portion of the gown, undoing the few remaining hooks-and-eyes, and peeling it open. Totally unsurprising to him was the fact that Heather was wearing stockings and no panties; he knew that she knew how much that turned him on, and she often went out with him that way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.