Generations - Cover

Generations

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 35: A Long, Long Weekend

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35: A Long, Long Weekend - The women in a household experience love as they help a teenaged girl enter young womanhood. Their own love lives grow as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“Exactly why am I here again?” asked Robby. He was sitting in Peter’s Jeep out front of the Graham house. Peter had called the boy at home and asked him to come over to his apartment to help move some equipment. As soon as he had arrived, Peter had bundled him into his Jeep and had driven over to Lauren’s. More specifically, he had driven over to Heather’s!

Lauren’s plan to get Heather to calm down over Robby’s announced intentions to join the Army had not been going well; Heather was taking the decision poorly. She and Robby had gotten into several loud arguments over it during the last week, the worst just after school on Friday. From what Peter could gather, the boy was acting surprisingly mature about it, and Heather rather less so.

First, she had announced that she would join the Army, too, so they could stay together. Robby surprised everybody with his response, that there were a lot of reasons to join up, and this was one of the worst! Even more galling to the girl were his logical answers. They wouldn’t be allowed to be together in basic training, or at least not that way. Heather was officer material, not enlisted, and that would be fraternization. The Army didn’t need math teachers. There was no guarantee they would ever be stationed anywhere near each other.

Heather’s response was less coherent and more emotional. She burst out crying and said he didn’t love her, and then ran home. She had been crying in her room for not quite twenty-four hours. By mid-afternoon Saturday, an exasperated Lauren had asked Peter for help. She explained the problem and dumped it on him.

This seemed patently unfair to Peter, since his understanding of how to ‘fix’ the problem was sketchy. He had lost the magic wand which Lauren seemed to think he had. To his mind, there was a definite difference in expectations between the two teens, something that only time would determine if it could be fixed at all. They were only sixteen and juniors in high school. The odds against their first real romance being the romance for the rest of their lives were monumental. On the other hand, if he didn’t make some sort of attempt, the odds against his getting anywhere with Lauren that weekend were equally monumental.

“What we are doing here, my young friend, is saving my impending marriage,” he responded with a smile. Robby turned and stared at him. “That’s right, my relationship, not yours. Ever since you and Heather got into it the other day, she has been absolutely miserable to one and all, so if I can’t get you two talking at least, I have to put up with her and not my fiancée. Get the picture?”

Robby blinked. “Uh, I guess. But I mean, still, what about Heather, she is just totally insane about me joining the Army!”

“No, she’s just totally insane about you,” said Peter tiredly. “Listen, do you love her?”

“Of course!”

“Robby, there’s nothing of course about any of this. Do you want to get back together with her?”

“Yes,” said the boy in a quiet voice. “But I don’t think that’s going to happen.”

“Let me worry about that. Come on.” He climbed out of the Jeep and stood at the curb until Robby decided to climb out and join him. Peter led the way inside, though he kept an eye on the teen to make sure he didn’t change his mind.

Lauren let them in promptly; she had noticed them outside talking in the car. “Let me get Heather.” She went over to the cellar stairs and knocked on the door. Opening it, she called out, “Heather, can you come up here please ... now, please.” She turned back to the others and said, “She’ll be up in a moment.”

It took more than a moment for the girl to arrive. She wasn’t crying, but her eyes were puffy and red. She looked around and stiffened at the sight of her boyfriend. “What are you doing...”

Lauren overrode her protests. “I invited Robby over so that we could sort this out, one way or another.” She pointed at the kitchen table. “Sit!” Heather sat down, and Lauren pointed out chairs for the others. Robby sat across from Heather and Lauren sat to their side. Curiously enough, thought Peter, was that the fourth spot was reserved for him.

Lauren started it when it became apparent the two teens were not going to start. She turned to Heather and asked, “First off, do you still have feelings for Robby?”

“Yes, but...”

“No buts. Yes or no?”

Heather glumly nodded. “Yes.”

“Robby?”

“Yeah, sure!” was the much more enthusiastic response. “But...”

“No buts!” Lauren stopped talking for a moment. “Now, we have established you both care for each other.” She turned to Peter and quipped, “Now we’re getting somewhere!”

Peter kept his thought of ‘If you say so!’ to himself.

“All right then, the two of you need to make a few compromises. First, Heather, you have to understand that if the man you love wants to do something, you have to let him do it. You can’t tie him down. That’s not love, that’s prison. If Robby wants to go into the Army, you are going to have to come to terms with it, either now or later, and later is usually too late!”

Heather nodded in mute understanding. The last few days, as they had been breaking apart, had been miserable. “I just...” Heather stopped. She looked miserable. She turned to face Robby. “Why? Why the Army? I know we might be apart in college, but the Army? You’ll be so far away! Why?”

The boy stared at her briefly and his voice started to crack as he answered, “Because ... because...” He stopped and cleared his throat and was able to continue in a low but firm voice. “Because somebody has to.”

“What?”

“Because somebody has to. Somebody has to be in the Army. There are things in this country worth protecting and somebody has to protect them. If I don’t, who will?”

“Other people!” she shouted at him. Lauren raised an eyebrow and pointed a forefinger at the girl, and Heather lowered her voice. “Why you?”

“And when everyone says it will be somebody else, it will be nobody else. Heather, you see the news just like me. You know what is going on in the world, hell you probably know better than me. You’re smarter than me! There are bad people in the world who want to hurt you and your family and my family and everybody else in this country’s families. Somebody has to stand in between them and us.” He shrugged his shoulders. “So, it’ll be me. Among others, I mean.”

Lauren couldn’t believe the words the boy was saying; it was a civics lesson writ large in her torn-apart kitchen. She could see in Heather’s tear-filled eyes that the girl was beginning to understand as well. She leaned over and kissed Robby on the cheek, much to his considerable surprise. “Yes, somebody does have to protect us. I just wish to hell it didn’t have to involve kids like you and my sister. Still...” She wagged a finger at him. “You want to join the military, fine. But if you change your mind, you are going to wish you had taken those SATs. What if you decide to go to college instead?”

Robby had a ready answer. “If I go, it will be to UV. I won’t need SATs to get in there.” Union Valley Community College had an open enrollment policy; a pulse would suffice.

“Yeah, smart guy? You might not need them to get in, but you will need them for any loans or scholarships! Or hadn’t you thought of that?” It was obvious from the look on the boy’s face that he hadn’t thought of it. “Uh, huh, I thought so.”

“Now listen up, you two. You are going to take the SAT tests, whether you need to or not. Let’s find out how well you do.” She turned back to Heather. “And the pair of you are going to talk to my sister Christy when she comes up for the wedding. She’s in the Air Force now, and she’ll probably be a better reference than a sergeant whose job it is to get you to join up. Okay?”

Both teens mumbled agreement.

“Now I think you two need to talk.” Lauren stood up and led Peter out to the living room. Behind them, Robby shifted seats to move closer to Heather, who reached out and took hold of his hand. Once in the living room, she wrapped her arms around her lover and whispered, “Thank you. I owe you.”

“You owe me big time!” he agreed with a smile. “You are going to really have to work this one off.”

Lauren lifted an eyebrow in amusement. “Really?”

“We are talking deviancy, perversion, and depravity for this one!” he whispered back. Jimmy and Holly were watching a movie in the corner, oblivious to the problems of the teens and grownups.

“I can’t wait!” She looked at the clock on the mantel. “Go wash up! We have to leave for church!” she told her children.

From the kitchen, Heather asked, “Uh, I’ll go in the morning. I want to, uh, talk to Robby for a while first.” Robby tried to keep a stone face at this, though he glanced at the basement door.

Lauren snorted. “You bet you’re going to church in the morning.” She knew perfectly well how the teens planned on spending the next hour-and-a-half. “I should make you go both times, just for what you’re thinking about!”

Heather smiled and grabbed Robby’s hand and pulled him down the stairs. Lauren simply shook her head as she heard the latch click shut behind them. “Teenagers!” she muttered.

“Hey, wait a few years. You’ve got one of each coming along,” laughed Peter.

Lauren flipped him a middle finger.

Down in the basement, Heather blew her nose and looked at Robby with tears in her eyes. “Why did I have to fall in love with a fucking hero?” she wailed, then threw herself into his arms.

Robby rubbed her back, feeling her thin bra straps under her t-shirt. He’d never considered himself a hero, fucking or otherwise, and he sort of liked the idea. “It’s just something I want to do, something I have to do. We’ll work through it! I swear, we can work through this. It’s not for another year, anyway,” he told her.

“I know, I know.” She pushed herself away from him. “Give me a minute.” She turned and went into the bathroom.

It was more like ten minutes before she came back out, her eyes dry, though still red and puffy. She took his hand and led him to her futon couch and sat down next to him. “I’m sorry. I know I haven’t been fair to you lately, it’s just, it makes me scared and worried, and I don’t know ... I love you!”

“I know you do, and I love you,” he replied sincerely. He extended an arm and Heather snuggled up against his chest. “I never meant to hurt you.” He pulled his arms around her and began rubbing her back again, though now he also began rubbing her sides.

Heather began responding to Robby’s touch. It had been almost two weeks since the teens had been with each other, and Robby’s hands were having their normal effect on the girl. She was becoming desperately aroused. She twisted around on the couch so that she was partially laying across his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and drawing him closer. “Oh Robby, I’ve missed you, I’ve missed you so much!” Heather pulled his face down to hers, kissing him gently at first, then with more force, as their tongues began a silent duel.

“I hated it when we were apart. Every time I saw you, I wanted to be with you,” he whispered in her ear. He had brought his hands around to caress her ample breasts. Heather whimpered as he touched her. “I want to hold you. I want to be with you.”

“Oh Robby, I want you to make love to me!” she begged. She sat up and began tugging at her clothing.

Robby surprised her by saying, “No.” Her eyes widened, then relaxed with a smile as he continued, “Let me.” He took the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it up and over her head, leaving her naked from the waist up except for a small and lacy white bra. He reached around her and undid the clasp, then slowly pulled it away. Her nipples were already taut with anticipation, and the first flush of desire was blushing across her tits. Next came her jeans, and Robby pulled them and her panties off with a single smooth tug.

She was laying across his lap naked, waiting for him with anticipation, and Robby’s eyes greedily devoured her flawless form. Heather unbuttoned his flannel shirt, exposing his black t-shirt underneath. He paused and stripped both his shirt and t-shirt off, then lowered his lips back to hers. She sighed contentedly as they began to kiss, then stiffened in his arms, her back arching. Robby’s fingertips were grazing her naked body and her first small orgasm overwhelmed her.

Robby brought both hands around to Heather’s front as he kissed her, enjoying her moans and shivers as he caressed and fondled her nipples. Pulling his lips away from hers, he licked and kissed down across her chin, along the line of her throat, and lower, to the valley between her heaving breasts. As he began sucking one of her oversized nipples, he moved a hand down her body, to toy briefly with her belly button and then go lower. Heather gasped as he wormed a finger into her pussy; she cried out as Robby diddled her clit to a crashing cum.

“Oh, God, Robby, please, I want you!” she begged.

Her teenaged lover smiled down at her cruelly. Sitting upright, he continued his digital assault as she writhed in his lap. “You’ve been very naughty to me, and I don’t think I should be that nice to you. Maybe I should just keep doing this.” He speeded up his finger motions, adding in a heavy thrusting motion, mauling her cunt.

“Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!” she cried out. “Please Robby, please!”

Grinning, the boy relented. He stretched out on the couch next to her and helped Heather to unzip and remove his pants. His throbbing cock thrust out at her to slap her belly softly. She urged him into position and opened her legs, reaching between them to seat his massive cockhead at the entrance to her pussy. He pushed in slowly and firmly until he was completely within her. Heather moaned with relief as he sank down into her.

Slowly the teens began moving against each other, with Robby propping himself above her on outstretched arms. “I am so sorry,” she said quietly. “I never wanted to hurt you.” The motions of her lover’s cock in her well-stretched pussy were exquisite. “Oh, Robby! This is so good!”

“I love you so much!” he whispered as she whimpered beneath him. “I always want it to be like this!” It had been two weeks since the teens had been together, and Robby was long overdue for carnal release. He could feel his cum building, the tingle in his cock and cockhead rising to an overwhelming level. He forced it down, though at an ever-increasing cost, as Heather moved frantically beneath him. Finally, it became too much! “No! No!” he muttered weakly as his back arched and his eyes shut tight with the effort. His throbbing cock pumped out what felt like a never-ending jet of jism.

Heather moaned as she felt Robby stiffen. Her overheated pussy, clamped like a velvet vise around his thick and long cock, could feel every contraction as he filled her pussy with cum. She loved the look of exhausted delight on his face. As Robby’s movements slowed, she wrapped her arms around him and lifted her legs, to gently wrap them around his legs. “Don’t move,” she begged. “Stay here and don’t move away.”

“Never.” Robby could feel Heather’s cunt contracting slowly around his softening cock. He wouldn’t have moved even if he could have mustered the energy to do so. He felt drained by their lovemaking, drained yet desperately wanting more. They kissed and cuddled for ten minutes, fifteen at most, before his cock had revived and stiffened again. “I feel like I could do this forever!” he said blissfully.

Heather stroked his back and sides, then brought her hands down to his slim buttocks. She could feel him respond to her touch and moved her hands lower and farther back. Spreading his buttcheeks, she began touching and caressing his asshole. She had happily discovered that this was her boyfriend’s most powerful erogenous zone, and that afternoon was no different than before. It was like she had just pressed his ‘ON’ button; his cock immediately grew within her, lengthening and strengthening in the hot fluid bath of their mixed juices.

“Oh, Robby, that sounds wonderful!” Heather’s cunt was spasming around him, and she was humping her pelvis up frantically to meet his quickening thrusts. “Fuck me Robby, fuck me!” Robby began moving faster, pounding against her midsection, driving his cock into her snatch. “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!” She continued to diddle his asshole. Robby barely lasted any longer than before, despite his first orgasm, before he began spurting into her again. For Heather it was just the finale to a single overpowering cum! She held him tightly against her as she murmured, “Yes, yes!”

Gasping, Robby rolled off Heather, his soft and sticky cock pulling loose from her cum-sodden cunt with a soft plopping sound. “Oh my God!” he muttered, as much to himself as to Heather.

Heather rolled onto her side, facing him and throwing a leg over his. Her cunt pressed wet and slimy against his thigh. “I think we need to get up and cleaned up.” She pointed a finger at the ceiling.

“Are they home yet?” asked Robby, looking at the ceiling.

“No, but they will be soon.” Heather climbed off the couch and pulled Robby to his feet. She hugged him, saying, “Later, tonight, before you go home ... I want to come back down here with you.” Robby smiled and nodded, then followed her into the bathroom to wash up.

The amorous pair of teens managed to be sitting side-by-side on the living room couch, looking not at all innocent when the rest of the household arrived. Lauren immediately moved off to the kitchen, summoning Heather to help with dinner preparations. Once in the kitchen, she asked, “So, are you two talking again?” Heather blushed and nodded. “Good, ‘cause Peter and I are going to the movies tonight, and you two got elected to baby-sit.”

Heather considered protesting, but she honestly didn’t have anything planned for the evening, other than making love to Robby again. She shrugged her shoulders. “Okay.”

“Just don’t start ‘talking’ again until after the kids are sound asleep,” warned Lauren. Heather blushed again.

Dinner went well, though Holly decided she wasn’t overly hungry. Complaining she wasn’t feeling well, she went off to her bedroom by seven. Concerned, Lauren followed and helped her daughter into bed. Her color seemed fine, and she wasn’t running a fever, so Peter and Lauren kept up with their plans for the movies. Half an hour later, Lauren kissed her son on the forehead and waved goodbye to Heather and followed Peter out the door.

“How long do we have to wait?” asked Robby, grinning at Heather.

Heather smiled and swatted his arm playfully. “You’re awful! We have to wait until Jimmy goes to sleep, too.”

“Any sleeping pills around the house?”

“Robby!” She pushed her boyfriend onto the couch and sat down in an armchair several feet away, then turned on the television with the remote control. “Behave!”

By nine, Jimmy had wandered off to his room with Goldie happily trailing behind. Though the light at the top of the stairs remained on, Heather relented to the extent that she came over and sat on Robby’s lap to watch the TV. Within minutes, though she had an eye peeled for Jimmy’s return, Robby had managed to slip a hand under her t-shirt. Heather wanted to complain; she knew she should stop him; this was totally inappropriate while the children might still be up! Oh, but it felt so good, having his fingers peeling down the cups of her bra and playing with her engorged nipples! Moaning, she leaned closer and began kissing him heatedly. Maybe the light upstairs would go out and she and he could sneak downstairs...

It wasn’t to be. The light in the hall had just gone out when suddenly Holly began crying loudly and calling for her mother. “Mommy! Mommy!”

“Shit!” muttered Heather, sitting upright, pushing away from her lover. She quickly adjusted her clothing, fitting her tits back into her bra under the t-shirt, and stood, flush-faced.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.